Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The List Of Least Liked Politicians (Read 1107 times)
aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The List Of Least Liked Politicians
Reply #15 - Dec 27th, 2021 at 6:43pm

Gnads wrote on Dec 27th, 2021 at 6:26pm:
aquascoot wrote on Dec 27th, 2021 at 6:21pm:
being "liked" has virtually nothing to do with being a strategic dominator who crushes it.

in fact, trying to be liked is about as low status as it gets.

Ohhh perrrlease .... & who would that be?

Clive?
Barnaby?
Gladys?
Pauline?
Craig?
Scumo?
Mutton Grabbin Dutton?

The line is enough to cause biliousness.

a few standouts would be Dutton, gladys and perrotet.

all performing awesomely

i hope perotet can stick to his guns.

he has less restrictions with 6000 cases a day then the spineless WA premier with 1 case  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Dec 27th, 2021 at 8:56pm

Dnarever wrote on Dec 27th, 2021 at 6:30pm:
Gnads wrote on Dec 27th, 2021 at 6:14pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 27th, 2021 at 2:39pm:
Dan the Dictator should be topping that list! Why isn't he?

Who put that list together? Sounds suss.

You don't even live in Victoria ... wtf would you know?... & you're so careless with the truth.

And Gladys Bignose certainly was no peoples friend ... she let her starved pussy run the show ... let Covid loose nationally through the Ruby Princess.

Dan and Gladys both did a fairly good job with Covid.

it's thanks to gladys that covid ran rampant through Victoria (and most of the rest of the country) and for which the libtards want to blame Dan

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #17 - Dec 27th, 2021 at 9:03pm

You don't even live in Victoria ... wtf would you know?... & you're so careless with the truth.

And Gladys Bignose certainly was no peoples friend ... she let her starved pussy run the show ... let Covid loose nationally through the Ruby Princess.

Are you seriously sitting there trying to tell me that I have to personally reside in Victoria to know how much Dictator Dan is loathed?

Is that YOUR twisted and pathetic truth? No need to answer. It's merely a rhetorical question.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Dec 27th, 2021 at 9:33pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Dec 27th, 2021 at 9:03pm:

Are you seriously sitting there trying to tell me that I have to personally reside in Victoria to know how much Dictator Dan is loathed?

Is that YOUR twisted and pathetic truth? No need to answer. It's merely a rhetorical question.

All you're doing is showing how little authority you have on the topic. You don't know anything about Victorian politics, and it shows.

Do you honestly believe that the Lobster Mobster Guy and the rest of the sorry band of Vic Libs are anything more than a sick joke? How the Shadow Minister for Road Safety got caught drink driving after he crashed his car with a BAC of 0.131? The Vic Libs are really that bad. It's not for no reason that they're 16 points behind Labor in the polls (2PP).

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

Bam
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Dec 27th, 2021 at 10:00pm

John Smith wrote on Dec 27th, 2021 at 8:56pm:
it's thanks to gladys that covid ran rampant through Victoria (and most of the rest of the country) and for which the libtards want to blame Dan

The NSW handling of Covid-19 has been a wall-to-wall clusterfk. From the Ruby Princess debacle 21 months ago to 400 covid-positive people being told they were negative over Christmas, it's been failure after failure from the NSW government.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are only entitled to hold opinions that you can defend through sound, reasoned argument.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #20 - Dec 27th, 2021 at 10:14pm

Bam wrote on Dec 27th, 2021 at 9:33pm:

All you're doing is showing how little authority you have on the topic. You don't know anything about Victorian politics, and it shows.

Do you honestly believe that the Lobster Mobster Guy and the rest of the sorry band of Vic Libs are anything more than a sick joke? How the Shadow Minister for Road Safety got caught drink driving after he crashed his car with a BAC of 0.131? The Vic Libs are really that bad. It's not for no reason that they're 16 points behind Labor in the polls (2PP).

Excuse me. Are you Gnads?

No I didn't think so.

And now that you're here ....who are you to assume I know SFA about Victoria's politics?

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #21 - Dec 28th, 2021 at 9:28am

... and sold off everything creating huge rises in costs of living and getting to work for the peasants - didn't give one hoot about the ordinary people while ever she could hand off utilities etc to her mates for their profit*... as I said - the cracks appeared in her character right about the time the cracks appeared in the $100Bn or so worth of imported trains and ferries that would have been better built here and which money would have served better remaining in our economy.  Never held a real job in her life and has absolutely no idea of anything much.

She and Kerry chant should have resigned after the Corona Princess debacle... but women never do that honourable thing in politics etc... nor do men these days... politicians and their appointees are not held to the same standards as everyone else....

all those alleged billions of 'windfall' money from selling off assets and utilities was supposed to build hospitals and such - yet the health system in NSW is battling constantly .... far better served by having government in receipt of annual small profits than one big swipe that disappeared into the usual nonsense ideas and social control measures... and public service pockets via 'empire building' and rises in salaries and perks.... 'feather bedding' at its best ...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Dec 29th, 2021 at 11:15am

... and shut everyone except the selected ones out of discussion of closing OUR Mt Warning, on the lying basis that as stakeholders in NATIONAL parks, we are not stakeholders....

What part of NATIONAL as opposed to 'first nation' does she not understand (everything).... asked about the division of powers I'm sure she could parrot an answer without understanding... then ask about public ownership of utilities and NATIONAL and STATE heritage sites etc.... aye - the Parrot's Beak again...*

Fascists of any hue are always the same... petty little dictators with no real idea...

*bit like Smif's wife the property manager, innit - "I only manage when it's in the interests of my employer, the owner, and not in the interests of doing what is required to actually manage the property, and I can dictate terms to anyone else".... typical sheila sh1t .... now back to Gladys.. oh - NATIONAL and STATE things - they're owned by the government of the nation or state, not by the people who employ those governments to watch over their assets..... the people have no rights, not even to a say .... typical sheila sh1t and a sound reason to get them out of positions requiring responsibility and true leadership.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Captain Nemo
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #23 - Dec 29th, 2021 at 11:44am

Dan the man is leading in the polls and looks set to be returned for another 4 years on the 26th November 2022.

The 2025 election could be a shocker.
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Dec 29th, 2021 at 4:13pm

Now THIS, poppets, is what we lovingly call 'A Wingnut' - note the big side handles for turning to any direction you want?  Note the near absence of a neck so that The Wingnut can slip out of any tight spot or noose....

« Last Edit: Dec 29th, 2021 at 11:30pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

stunspore
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Dec 29th, 2021 at 8:22pm

Been a long while since i posted - i observe that certain insane and rule breaking individuals (especially the rightwing nut that i have forgotten the name, and care not to remember) have gone.  Perhaps worth participating once more.

As for why Dan (or Gladys) aren't on the list... maybe because they are state and not Federal?  Shows a lack of political acuity there...

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Dec 29th, 2021 at 11:29pm

stunspore wrote on Dec 29th, 2021 at 8:22pm:
Been a long while since i posted - i observe that certain insane and rule breaking individuals (especially the rightwing nut that i have forgotten the name, and care not to remember) have gone.  Perhaps worth participating once more.

As for why Dan (or Gladys) aren't on the list... maybe because they are state and not Federal?  Shows a lack of political acuity there...

Not really - they are politicians...

"The List Of Least Liked Politicians" ...

― John Adams

IP Logged

stunspore
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Dec 30th, 2021 at 9:44am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 29th, 2021 at 11:29pm:

Yep - but every politician in the survey were federal.  Makes  no sense to survey people in other states about other state politicians.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Dec 30th, 2021 at 7:43pm

stunspore wrote on Dec 30th, 2021 at 9:44am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Dec 29th, 2021 at 11:29pm:

Yep - but every politician in the survey were federal.  Makes  no sense to survey people in other states about other state politicians.

True... plenty in the states to criticise their own politicians....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print