Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56
Send Topic Print
Russia will not invade Ukraine (Read 20046 times)
MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Russia will not invade Ukraine
Reply #435 - Mar 1st, 2022 at 11:34am

athos wrote on Mar 1st, 2022 at 11:26am:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Mar 1st, 2022 at 10:12am:
thegreatdivide wrote on Mar 1st, 2022 at 10:06am:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Mar 1st, 2022 at 9:51am:
You're not an equal to Australians, you're an enemy.

The extent of your delusions becomes ever greater.
To borrow from T. Paine: "The world is my county, all men are my brothers, to do good is my religion"

Quote:
You cannot speak for yourself, you are only permitted to spew CCP propaganda.

More delusion.

Quote:
Deflecting blame for rapists' actions on 'freedom' 'putting pressure' on totalitarians?

No, correctly blaming deluded freedom ideologues for the war and poverty in the world.

Quote:
When you list off the depravities allowed to continue under the CCP (and not resort to whataboutism), then maybe your credibility will rise.

I asked you to list them.

Quote:
But, then, the capacity for managing organised crime, corruption and covering for other CCP officials are crucial skill sets for promotion within the CCP and, so, it's highly unlikely that someone as low-ranked as you would risk listing anything not in keeping with CCP propaganda.

so sayeth the deluded "freedom" ideologue, incapable of seeing his own responsibility for the poverty, crime and war in the world.

Quote:
We all know what happens to those who do take that risk.

So heal your yourself, and understand your "freedom" delusion;   and then the CCP won't need to react so forcefully against you.

I know (and I'm betting you know, but can never post it) that every ideology is a complex set of ideas, conflicts and unresolved paradoxes.

No one accepts an ideology in its totality.

List off those elements of totalitarian rule that you do not agree with.

I'm guessing you won't risk the backlash, not least being denied the use of a VPN.

You talk a lot and talk a little because you don't have the guts to be politically incorrect. You're just another little suburban racist coward without any moral integrity.
Smiley

You can barely string a sentence together.

How often do you prostitute yourself to a CCP official?

Although, I think you're a bot.

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #436 - Mar 1st, 2022 at 11:35am

athos wrote on Mar 1st, 2022 at 11:20am:
thegreatdivide wrote on Mar 1st, 2022 at 9:38am:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Mar 1st, 2022 at 9:16am:
You are not permitted to cast blame on the CCP or any CCP official; that's the motivation behind all your posts.

How do you pay for your access to a VPN? There's only 2 ways of obtaining access to an illegal one.

Regardless of "what I am permitted to do", you completely ignored my post, proving yourself incapable of debate, as to be expected of a delusional "freedom" ideologue. 

This is a big problem in the British colony of Australia, where low self-esteem Anglo Yobbo racists consider themselves "equal Australians".
When China liberates the Australians from British occupation, things will be different.

The character. of Anglo racism in Australia is very well explained here:

Sie sind ein bot.

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #437 - Mar 1st, 2022 at 12:49pm

Zelensky giving guns to 8 yo children to fight Russians

« Last Edit: Mar 1st, 2022 at 2:06pm by athos »  

Do we need to be always politically correct.
In the world of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #438 - Mar 1st, 2022 at 12:52pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Mar 1st, 2022 at 11:34am:

To borrow from T. Paine: "The world is my county, all men are my brothers, to do good is my religion"

Quote:

More delusion.

Quote:
Deflecting blame for rapists' actions on 'freedom' 'putting pressure' on totalitarians?

No, correctly blaming deluded freedom ideologues for the war and poverty in the world.

Quote:
When you list off the depravities allowed to continue under the CCP (and not resort to whataboutism), then maybe your credibility will rise.

Quote:
But, then, the capacity for managing organised crime, corruption and covering for other CCP officials are crucial skill sets for promotion within the CCP and, so, it's highly unlikely that someone as low-ranked as you would risk listing anything not in keeping with CCP propaganda.

so sayeth the deluded "freedom" ideologue, incapable of seeing his own responsibility for the poverty, crime and war in the world.

Quote:

So heal your yourself, and understand your "freedom" delusion;   and then the CCP won't need to react so forcefully against you.

I know (and I'm betting you know, but can never post it) that every ideology is a complex set of ideas, conflicts and unresolved paradoxes.

I'm guessing you won't risk the backlash, not least being denied the use of a VPN.

You talk a lot and say little because you don't have the guts to be politically incorrect. You're just another little suburban racist coward without any moral integrity.
Smiley

Grin

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #439 - Mar 1st, 2022 at 1:47pm

athos wrote on Mar 1st, 2022 at 12:52pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Mar 1st, 2022 at 11:34am:

Quote:

More delusion.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

You talk a lot and say little because you don't have the guts to be politically incorrect. You're just another little suburban racist coward without any moral integrity.
Smiley

Grin

Sie sind die Sist.

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #440 - Mar 1st, 2022 at 1:57pm

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #441 - Mar 1st, 2022 at 2:11pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Mar 1st, 2022 at 9:33am:
Dnarever wrote on Mar 1st, 2022 at 9:14am:
Can't you people let this topic die.

It has been 20 pages since there was an on topic post.

All that this is doing is further embarrassing Jar Jar over his incredibly wrong call.

There really is no need to keep rubbing his face in it.

From my previous post:

Meantime the war orgy continues because Russia was forced into penury after the collapse of the USSR...the "greatest tragedy of the 20th century"  according to Putin, and now he has lost his mind.

Not on topic?

Page after page about China ? Even the queen gets a mention and all sorts of other random stuff. This topic is about Russia not invading - I suspect that boat has sailed. There seems to be about 10 topics about the invasion / war.

This topic is now only reminding Jar Jar how wrong he was.

IP Logged

Nom de Plume
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #442 - Mar 1st, 2022 at 2:42pm

Dnarever wrote on Mar 1st, 2022 at 2:11pm:
thegreatdivide wrote on Mar 1st, 2022 at 9:33am:
Dnarever wrote on Mar 1st, 2022 at 9:14am:
Can't you people let this topic die.

It has been 20 pages since there was an on topic post.

All that this is doing is further embarrassing Jar Jar over his incredibly wrong call.

There really is no need to keep rubbing his face in it.

From my previous post:

Meantime the war orgy continues because Russia was forced into penury after the collapse of the USSR...the "greatest tragedy of the 20th century"  according to Putin, and now he has lost his mind.

Not on topic?

Page after page about China ? Even the queen gets a mention and all sorts of other random stuff. This topic is about Russia not invading - I suspect that boat has sailed. There seems to be about 10 topics about the invasion / war.

This topic is now only reminding Jar Jar how wrong he was.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #443 - Mar 1st, 2022 at 3:08pm

Yes I know that...and what exactly have I been doing for the last several weeks - other than debating that "complex set of ideas"?

Quote:

Nice attempt to wriggle out of your delusional destructive, 'individual rights' ideology which in its many manifestations  is the basic cause of the war and poverty in the world.  Communism wanted to flush that delusion out of community relations. 

Quote:

Clamping  down on freedom of speech by the authorities, because they are worried about the possibility of infection - and collapse -  of well-ordered community relations  by the West's individual rights delusion.

The sight of the storming of the Capitol, and the political hyper-partisanship  has merely increased their concerns.

Quote:

afaik, I'm not risking anything, regardless of any access to a VPN. 

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #444 - Mar 1st, 2022 at 3:32pm

athos wrote on Mar 1st, 2022 at 1:57pm:

An important post.

The UN Syrian representative stated:

"...and what's curious, is while the SC has failed to take on its responsibility to maintain peace and security for many decades, Western states have never shown so much zeal in calling an emergency session of the GA.

This shows a politics of hypocrisy, of double standards, as well as one based on interests  and not principles.

Many examples of illegitimate intervention (apart from the recent Russian intervention in Ukraine).....the memories and the files of the UN have ample proof of the many examples of illegitimate intervention of the US and its allies in Korea, Vietnam,  Afghanistan, and the ME..

So true, and all caused by the force of the West's 'individual rights' delusion (carried by the US and the USSR at the formation of the UN Charter), which caused the veto to be forced onto the UNSC in 1946 (against the wished of smaller countries) , rendering the UNSC unable to carry out its intended mission.   
« Last Edit: Mar 1st, 2022 at 3:43pm by thegreatdivide »  

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #445 - Mar 1st, 2022 at 3:37pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Mar 1st, 2022 at 1:47pm:
Sie sind die Sist.

The court? anyway your comment will make a good page turner, here goes: (press 'post message)

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #446 - Mar 1st, 2022 at 3:39pm

cancel, page turned, see post #444.
« Last Edit: Mar 1st, 2022 at 5:45pm by thegreatdivide »  

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #447 - Mar 1st, 2022 at 3:42pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Mar 1st, 2022 at 3:32pm:
athos wrote on Mar 1st, 2022 at 1:57pm:

An important post.

Important eh?

Bashir al Assad who was aided by Putin in his murderous civil war and Venezuelan Nicolas Maduro. The two dictators who support Putin in his war in Ukraine.

With friends like that...

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #448 - Mar 1st, 2022 at 3:43pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Mar 1st, 2022 at 3:37pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Mar 1st, 2022 at 1:47pm:
Sie sind die Sist.

The court? anyway your comment will make a good page turner, here goes: (press 'post message)

No response from the bot?

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #449 - Mar 1st, 2022 at 3:48pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Mar 1st, 2022 at 3:08pm:

Yes I know that...and what exactly have I been doing for the last several weeks - other than debating that "complex set of ideas"?

Quote:

Nice attempt to wriggle out of your delusional destructive, 'individual rights' ideology which in its many manifestations  is the basic cause of the war and poverty in the world.  Communism wanted to flush that delusion out of community relations. 

Quote:

Clamping  down on freedom of speech by the authorities, because they are worried about the possibility of infection - and collapse -  of well-ordered community relations  by the West's individual rights delusion.

The sight of the storming of the Capitol, and the political hyper-partisanship  has merely increased their concerns.

Quote:

afaik, I'm not risking anything, regardless of any access to a VPN. 

You know what you're risking.

We've all seen what happens to persons like you who make statements against the CCP.

So what sticks in your craw after you've paid off for your access to a VPN?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 56
Send Topic Print