Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40
Send Topic Print
NYT admits Hunter Biden Laptop is legit (Read 17712 times)
wombatwoody
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wombat  NSW
Re: NYT admits Hunter Biden Laptop is legit
Reply #105 - Apr 1st, 2022 at 6:28pm

Ranking Member Jim Jordan (R-OH) said Big Media deliberately suppressed the Hunter Biden laptop from hell story - Thursday morning on Fox Business.

“Big Tech, Big Democrat Party and Big Media all colluded to keep critical information from the American people in the run up to the most important election we have — the presidential election, so we’re launching an investigation,” Jim Jordan said.

https://twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/status/1509523289462423555

We are benefiting from ... the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq.

Benjamin Netanyahu, quoted in Ma’ariv, 16 April 2008

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #106 - Apr 1st, 2022 at 6:58pm

wombatwoody wrote on Apr 1st, 2022 at 6:28pm:
Ranking Member Jim Jordan (R-OH) said Big Media deliberately suppressed the Hunter Biden laptop from hell story - Thursday morning on Fox Business.

“Big Tech, Big Democrat Party and Big Media all colluded to keep critical information from the American people in the run up to the most important election we have — the presidential election, so we’re launching an investigation,” Jim Jordan said.

https://twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/status/1509523289462423555

Jim Jordan, Fox, and Twitter    Grin

IP Logged

Jim Lahey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Lisa's Merc
Reply #107 - Apr 1st, 2022 at 7:03pm

Omg these trumposexuals are dumb as dogshit...

HE LOST GET OVER IT!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #108 - Apr 1st, 2022 at 7:15pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 1st, 2022 at 5:24pm:
Frank wrote on Apr 1st, 2022 at 3:16pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 1st, 2022 at 2:35pm:
So I'm curious. Why does the public have a right to know about a president's son, but not the prez himself?

Thoughts?

Because Bidden Jr was trading on Papa's name and Papa, Uncle as well as Jr profited from the political connection THAT WAS HUSHED UP to ensure no fallout in Nov 2016.

Trading on Papa's name, was he? How diabolically cunning.

Strange. There's no money from Jnr in Biden's tax returns, dear, which you're perfectly free to read, but I'm curious.

Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It's not on the tax return so it never happened!!!!  As if the Ukrainians and the Chinese would be slipping them millions only if the Biddens give them tax file numbers!!!

Hunter on the Burisma Board because....??? Knows no Russian, Ukrainian, nothing about oil, gas, only coke. Is that worth millions?
No. The name Bidden does, but f**k (as they like to say on Qld).

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #109 - Apr 1st, 2022 at 10:12pm

Quote:
Lawyer of stripper who had Hunter Biden's daughter says he expects the President's son to be INDICTED in his criminal tax probe in Delaware and hands prosecutors MORE financial documents

The attorney for Lunden Alexis Roberts - the mother of one of Hunter Biden's five children - revealed he turned over to federal investigators a 'significant amount' of Hunter's financial records and said he would be 'surprised' if he was not indicted.

Lancaster told CNBC that he and Roberts had spoken with an assistant U.S. attorney, an FBI agent and an IRS agent — 'one that carries a badge and gun' over a year ago in Little Rock, Ark.

'I expect him to be indicted,' the attorney said of Biden. 'Just based on what I saw in his financial records.

Roberts, 30,and Biden, 52, conceived daughter Navy Joan together in 2018, and for years Biden has refused to acknowledge his youngest daughter's existence.Asked if Biden had ever seen the daughter or expressed an interest in doing so, Lancaster said, 'No, he has not.'   

Texts uncovered last year by DailyMail.com revealed she was, in fact, on the payroll at Rosemont Seneca and had remained in communication with him throughout her pregnancy. Roberts worked in a junior level position at the investment firm owned by Biden.

The New York Times, upon acknowledging the legitimacy of Biden's infamous laptop, also reported that federal investigators had asked Roberts about the corporate entity he used to pay her and whether that entity received payments from Burisma, where he sat on the board.

Texts found on the laptop include a message from Roberts on July 24, 2018 letting him know their child's due date was September 8.

Navy Joan's existence remained a secret until Roberts filed for paternity and child support in May 2019, just days after Biden married his second wife, Melissa Cohen, after a whirlwind six-day romance.

Having initially denied Navy Joan was his, Biden was forced to take a DNA test in November of that year which proved once and for all that he is the father.

Even after DNA proved he was the father, Hunter claimed he did not have enough money to pay child support. When an Arkansas judge ordered him to produce financial records he settled out of court.

Investigators alleged in court documents that Biden's assets were worth a staggering $156 million, owing largely to his much-scrutinized $50,000 per month role at the Ukrainian energy company, Burisma, and his business interests in China.

Biden pleaded poverty, however, insisting that he was cleaned out by his 2017 divorce from Buhle, with whom he has three kids.

He repeatedly failed to hand over his tax returns, reveal his home address in Los Angeles or even supply his phone number, citing the threat of media intrusion.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10627297/Lawyer-stripper-Hunter-Bidens-...

hunter_biden.jpg (55 KB | 4 )
hunter_biden.jpg

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #110 - Apr 1st, 2022 at 10:44pm

Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Now Washington Post reverses course! Paper joins NYT in finally admitting Hunter Biden's laptop IS REAL - nine months after it first received - and dismissed - a copy of the hard drive and ONE YEAR after DailyMail.com authenticated it

The Washington Post has finally admitted Hunter Biden's laptop is real, nine months after first receiving a copy and a full year after DailyMail.com authenticated it.

The Post had cyber forensics experts validate material on the abandoned laptop hard drive, using similar methods that experts hired by DailyMail.com used back in March 2021.

After months of publishing articles suggesting the laptop could be Russian disinformation, the analysis published by the newspaper on Wednesday marks a startling u-turn.

Its admission also follows the New York Times, which quietly noted 1,200 words into a long story published earlier this month that it had also validated material from the laptop.

Neither newspaper acknowledged that DailyMail.com had authenticated its contents with a forensic analysis by top cyber experts a year earlier, and has been regularly publishing revelations based on that material ever since.

In its Wednesday piece, the Post claimed it tried to get hold of a copy in October 2020 but failed, and didn't get its hands on the laptop drive until June 2021, when Jack Maxey gave them a copy.

Maxey, a former co-host of ex-Donald Trump advisor Steve Bannon's podcast the War Room, also gave DailyMail.com a copy in February last year – and has been doggedly trying to get the US's two most prestigious papers to investigate its contents ever since.

The Post accidentally deleted their first copy and had to get Maxey to fly out to their Washington DC office with a new one in October last year, he said.

'I'm not going to disclose the details of our conversations, but I gave them a copy of it in June. I personally delivered it to their offices and met with senior editors,' Maxey told DailyMail.com.

'I had to go a second time in October because they broke the first copy.

They haven't done anything [until now]. They're not just late to the party, they didn't even show up.'

Photos provided by Maxey show him at the newspaper's offices, and a copy of the laptop hard drive lying on the Post's boardroom table.

The Post spent months ignoring stories arising from the laptop and prominently reporting claims that it was 'Russian disinformation'.

A story based on the laptop's contents published by the newspaper on Wednesday focuses on the millions of dollars Hunter and his uncle, Joe Biden's brother Jim, received from their partnership with a Chinese government-linked oil behemoth CEFC.

The story, which has been previously reported by DailyMail.com and others, includes documents showing Hunter was paid a $1million retainer in 2017 to represent his business partner Patrick Ho, who was being prosecuted by the US government.

Other documents show CEFC wired the Biden family a total $5million.

One startling email among those now validated by the Post indicates the president could have been involved in Hunter's business dealings with the Chinese.

In September 2017 Hunter was planning to open a new office for his multi-million-dollar joint venture with CEFC at the House of Sweden, a Georgetown building home to the Swedish embassy.

He wrote to a building manager: 'please have keys made available for new office mates: Joe Biden, Jill Biden, Jim Biden, Gongwen Dong (Chairman Ye CEFC emissary).

The Post's admission, hot on the heels of that of the New York Times, coincides with an apparent growing momentum in Hunter's federal prosecution over reported tax fraud, money laundering and illegal foreign lobbying allegations.

The New York Times reported that material from the laptop is part of the FBI's evidence in the case.

Prosecutors have subpoenaed several of Hunter's associates, including a former employee Lunden Roberts, with whom he fathered a baby.

The New York Post published excerpts of emails and photos from the laptop ahead of the 2020 election, but without authentication they were widely dismissed as fake or 'Russian disinformation'.

In spring last year DailyMail.com hired Brad Maryman, an expert who founded the FBI's cyber forensics unit, and his firm Maryman & Associates to analyze the laptop.

Their report showed the laptop was real. From then on, DailyMail.com began to reveal its sordid and potentially incriminating contents over the following year.

The Post did not mention that other devices including Biden family members' iPhones and iPads had been backed up to Hunter's laptop, creating other points of validation for its contents.

The sheer volume, interconnectedness and consistency of the data was a major factor in Maryman & Associates coming to their conclusion over its authenticity.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10669527/Washington-Post-finally-admits...

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #111 - Apr 2nd, 2022 at 4:28am

Putin has been officially designated a war criminal by both the president of the United States and the Senate, in a unanimous vote, and Trump is publicly seeking Putin's cooperation against Hunter and Joe Biden. Can you imagine?

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #112 - Apr 2nd, 2022 at 5:21am

Frank wrote on Apr 1st, 2022 at 7:15pm:
So I'm curious. Why does the public have a right to know about a president's son, but not the prez himself?

Thoughts?

Because Bidden Jr was trading on Papa's name and Papa, Uncle as well as Jr profited from the political connection THAT WAS HUSHED UP to ensure no fallout in Nov 2016.

Strange. There's no money from Jnr in Biden's tax returns, dear, which you're perfectly free to read, but I'm curious.

It's not on the tax return so it never happened!!!!  As if the Ukrainians and the Chinese would be slipping them millions only if the Biddens give them tax file numbers!!!

Hunter on the Burisma Board because....??? Knows no Russian, Ukrainian, nothing about oil, gas, only coke. Is that worth millions?

As I was saying, but I'm curious.

How much did Dear Leader's daughter and son-in-law trade on Papa's name, dear chap?

Over to you.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #113 - Apr 2nd, 2022 at 7:53am

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 2nd, 2022 at 5:21am:

Thoughts?

How much did Dear Leader's daughter and son-in-law trade on Papa's name, dear chap?

Over to you.

Nothing on his presidency.  Trump was a big corporate name well before 2016.  Ivanka's fashion predates the presidency by a decade.  They actually divested from a lot of businesses because Trump became prez.

Hunter Bidden was a nobody before Dopey Joe became VP. Then he was on Ukrainian energy boards and dealing in China making millions for himself and the family.

You have it arse over elbow, back to front as usual, paki.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #114 - Apr 2nd, 2022 at 11:24am

Frank wrote on Apr 2nd, 2022 at 7:53am:
Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 2nd, 2022 at 5:21am:

Thoughts?

Over to you.

Nothing on his presidency.  Trump was a big corporate name well before 2016.  Ivanka's fashion predates the presidency by a decade.  They actually divested from a lot of businesses because Trump became prez.

Hunter Bidden was a nobody before Dopey Joe became VP. Then he was on Ukrainian energy boards and dealing in China making millions for himself and the family.

You have it arse over elbow, back to front as usual, paki.

Quote:
Ivanka's fashion predates the presidency by a decade.

Yes but her Chinese trade marks were approved in May 2018 at the same time as Trump was in trade negotiations with china

Quote:
Yet, in mid-May, President Trump surprisingly reversed course when he indicated a willingness to rethink the punishment and vowed to work with Chinese President Xi Jinping to prevent the collapse of the ZTE, which employs 75,000 people, with Trump tweeting, “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

That same month, May of 2018, amid tense trade negotiations between China and the United States, China approved seven Ivanka trademarks

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/09/22/ivankas-trademark-requests-wer...

May 2018 - Trump instructs commerce dept to take it easy on China and in response China approve Ivanka trade marks.

There is no way here that the appearance of a conflict of interest can be avoided.
Oh  and some Trump trade marks were also approved

« Last Edit: Apr 2nd, 2022 at 11:40am by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

Steampipe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #115 - Apr 2nd, 2022 at 12:19pm

Dnarever wrote on Apr 2nd, 2022 at 11:24am:
May 2018 - [b]Trump instructs commerce dept to take it easy on China and in response China approve Ivanka trade marks.[/b]

There is no way here that the appearance of a conflict of interest can be avoided.

you forgot to put a link to this, I can't find it anywhere. I even googled it but nothing.

Can you provide a link to this information thank you.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #116 - Apr 2nd, 2022 at 12:36pm

Steampipe wrote on Apr 2nd, 2022 at 12:19pm:
Dnarever wrote on Apr 2nd, 2022 at 11:24am:
May 2018 - [b]Trump instructs commerce dept to take it easy on China and in response China approve Ivanka trade marks.[/b]

you forgot to put a link to this, I can't find it anywhere. I even googled it but nothing.

Can you provide a link to this information thank you.

Quote:
China also granted provisional approval for two “Trump” trademarks to DTTM Operations LLC, headquartered at Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue in New York. They cover branded restaurant, bar and hotel services, as well as clothing and shoes.

The marks will be finalized if there is no objection during a 90-day comment period.

https://apnews.com/article/north-america-donald-trump-trademarks-voting-ivanka-t...

There is a link in the post here is another one that includes a bit more on the Trump trade marks approved in May 2018 awarded at the same time that Trump told the department to ignore the sanctions and to get a deal done.
« Last Edit: Apr 2nd, 2022 at 12:41pm by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

Jim Lahey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Lisa's Merc
Reply #117 - Apr 2nd, 2022 at 12:38pm

Omg these trumposexuals are dumb as dogshit...

HE LOST GET OVER IT!

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Steampipe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #118 - Apr 2nd, 2022 at 12:57pm

Dnarever wrote on Apr 2nd, 2022 at 12:36pm:
There is a link in the post here is another one that includes a bit more on the Trump trade marks approved in May 2018 awarded at the same time that Trump told the department to ignore the sanctions and to get a deal done.

There is nothing in the link you provided that says that Trump told anyone to take it easy on China, I also googled it and could find nothing, I'm not saying it is not true but I cant find anything that indicates it is true.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #119 - Apr 2nd, 2022 at 1:37pm

https://www.bitchute.com/video/o63dDxGUANHz/

REP MATT GAETZ ATTEMPS TO ENTER HUNTERS LAPTOP EVIDENCE TO CONGRESS

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40
Send Topic Print