Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 40
Send Topic Print
NYT admits Hunter Biden Laptop is legit (Read 17591 times)
Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Re: NYT admits Hunter Biden Laptop is legit
Reply #240 - May 28th, 2022 at 10:24pm

wombatwoody wrote on May 15th, 2022 at 4:07pm:
The night I met Hunter Biden: Mac Shop owner John Mac Isaac recounts fateful encounter in exclusive excerpt

By John Paul Mac Isaac, New York Post

On a fateful night in April 2019, John Paul Mac Isaac was working at his store, The Mac Shop in Wilmington, Del., when a customer walked in who would upend his life. In his forthcoming book, “American Injustice: My Battle to Expose the Truth,” Isaac will tell his story — and here, in an exclusive first look, he describes the moment he met Hunter Biden.

It was a Friday night, 10 minutes before the shop’s closing time. I was checking out a website about CNC machines and woodworking. I had no intention of working late; I was ready to go out after a long and busy week. But then bright, cool LED headlights bounced off the counter from the front window. I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes. My vision of leaving the shop quickly faded as the door chime sounded. As was usual for this time of day, I thought: “What kind of person expects quality service right before closing time?”

I struggled not to roll my eyes when in stumbled a man clutching three MacBook Pros. He was about my height, six feet tall, but a little heavier. He wore casual clothing — dark blue and gray. Alcohol fumes preceded him. He slid the three laptops onto the bar counter as he fumbled for a seat.

“I’m glad you’re still open,” he said. “I just came from the cigar bar, and they told me about your shop, but I had to hurry because you close at seven.”

He looked older than me but had a surprisingly high-pitched voice. An air of entitlement radiated off him.

“Great,” I thought. “Another one who thinks the world revolves around them.”

To him I said cordially, “You made it just in time.”

“I need the data recovered off these, but they all have liquid damage and won’t turn on,” he said.

“Well, let’s get you checked in and see what’s going on.” One of the computers had a Beau Biden Foundation sticker covering the Apple logo, but I wasn’t sure at first whom I was talking to. I opened my customer relationship management software (CRM) and asked him for his first name.

“Hunter,” he said.

I then asked him for his last name. He paused and looked at me funny, as if I were from another country and how dare I not know who he was?

“Ah, Biden,” he responded, with a sarcastic edge.

I collected his phone number and email, and fed them into the system. Once the paperwork was started, I paused and remembered that this guy had lost his brother, Beau, about two or three years earlier, and I felt a little bad for him. Maybe the Mac with the sticker belonged to his now-deceased brother, and it would bring closure to have access to those memories trapped inside.

On any other night, especially a Friday — being that I was very single — I would have collected the machines and looked at them the next day. For some reason, maybe misplaced compassion, I decided to check them over then and there. One at a time, I performed a quick inspection of the machines. The 15-inch laptop was a complete write-off. It had extensive liquid damage, and because the drive was soldered to the logic board, data recovery was beyond my capability. (If a Mac can’t power on, you won’t be able to access the drive and get to the data.)

The 13-inch 2015 MacBook Pro was in slightly better shape. It could boot up, but the keyboard was unresponsive. I pulled out an external keyboard and asked for permission to log in.

Hunter started laughing.

“My password is f–ked up. Don’t be offended!” he said, before announcing that it was “analf–k69” or something to that extent. His inebriated condition made it difficult to understand is speech. My eyes widened a bit, and I told him that maybe it would be best if he tried to log in himself.

“Hey, you fixed it!” he stated, slurring slightly. I asked if he had an external keyboard that he could use to get around the failure of his internal keyboard, and he just looked at me blankly.

“Here, you can borrow this one to perform the recovery yourself,” I told him. “That way I don’t have to check it in and bill you. Just bring it back when you’re done.”
It would have been less work for me that way, and again, I felt bad for this guy.

I pulled the blinds and locked the door to avoid any more interruptions, then grabbed an Amstel Light from the fridge and planted myself in front of the recovery Mac.

Here’s where things started to get interesting.

Quote:
The night I met Hunter Biden: Mac Shop owner John Mac Isaac recounts fateful encounter in exclusive excerpt

In all the original reports the computer guy claimed to be blind and he had no idea who Hunter was ?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #241 - May 28th, 2022 at 10:26pm

Baronvonrort wrote on May 8th, 2022 at 11:03pm:
Dnarever wrote on May 8th, 2022 at 10:44pm:
Baronvonrort wrote on May 8th, 2022 at 9:51pm:
Quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Russian oligarch with close ties to Putin met with Hunter Biden in Moscow over potential investment deal before meeting TWICE more in New York and DC - and is now sanctioned by the UK (but NOT the US)

Emails obtained by DailyMail.com reveal Hunter Biden had courted Vladimir Yevtushenkov, a Russian oligarch with close ties to Putin

Hunter Biden flew to Moscow for a meeting with a now-sanctioned Russian oligarch with reportedly close ties to Vladimir Putin, laptop files reveal.

Vladimir Yevtushenkov, 73, owned a company which reportedly supplied Putin's forces with drones used for deadly bombing raids in Ukraine and until last year owned key Russian defense contractor RTI.

But while he was added to the UK and Australian sanctions lists this month but remains one of a handful of oligarchs unsanctioned by the Biden administration.

Hunter's multiple meetings and apparent business deals with him are the latest in a troubling web of his connections to Putin-linked mega-rich individuals which has emerged from his abandoned laptop.

Emails show the president's son and his business partners were courting Yevtushenkov for an investment in their real estate company in 2012 and 2013.

Rosemont Realty was founded in 2008 by Hunter's Yale schoolmates: Devon Archer and former secretary of state John Kerry's stepson Chris Heinz.

Hunter joined the firm's advisory board in 2010 and was a part owner, earning him hundreds of thousands.

Emails show that in 2011, his now-jailed business partner Archer was traveling to Russia, staying in luxury hotels and dining on bear meat, laying the foundations for future real estate deals that he believed could be lucrative for the firm.

In November that year Archer wrote to an associate: 'Moscow is going great… It does look like I will be back quite a bit based on our initial response to the real estate fund pitch.

Three months later Hunter got involved, scheduling a trip to the Russian capital for a dinner with Yevtushenkov at the headquarters of his company Sistema on February 16, 2012, according to emails and calendar entries on his laptop.

Documents published this week by journalist Vicky Ward on her blog suggest the Russian billionaire then took a trip to the US for meetings with Hunter and his Rosemont Realty business partners.

A Sistema itinerary translated from Russian, which Ward reported was leaked to her from a source close to Yevtushenkov's company, lists a March 14, 2012 'breakfast with Hunter Biden' at the Ritz-Carlton in New York.

Hunter also invited billionaire Elena Baturina, the wife of late, corrupt Moscow mayor Yury Luzhkov, to the 2015 Cafe Milano meeting with Joe.

The year before, Baturina had wired $3.5million to Rosemont Seneca Thornton, a company Hunter was involved in, according to financial documents uncovered by a senate investigation.

Hunter's lawyers declined to comment when contacted by DailyMail.com.

More here-https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10767957/Hunter-Biden-flew-Moscow-meeti...

In the period that Trump was actively running for President he and his family + Business  were doing deals with these people to build a Trump tower Moscow and you guys didn't have an issue with that one ?

Hunter has no political involvement and he wasn't allowed to do business with Russians ?

It seems that all we have is crap on top of crap.

The only crap here is coming from you.

Why hasn't Joe sanctioned the oligarch Hunter was dealing with?

Trump had no connection with Russia stop reading fake news and listen to Assange

Quote:
ASSANGE: Trump had no connection to Russia. When foreign companies, governments wanted a State Dept decision in their favor they donated to the Clinton Foundation

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1493086451692617735?cxt=HHwWjoCywfKNwbgp...

Quote:
The only crap here is coming from you.

Why does everything you post fall apart like confetti when examined? Most of the claims are not technically viable.

IP Logged

wombatwoody
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wombat  NSW
Reply #242 - Jun 5th, 2022 at 7:22pm

The man who found the laptop from hell

We are benefiting from ... the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq.

Benjamin Netanyahu, quoted in Ma’ariv, 16 April 2008

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #243 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 8:28pm

Joe has been caught telling lies he claimed he never spoke with Hunter about his business.

Quote:
Karine Jean-Pierre has absolutely no answer for why Joe Biden left a voicemail for Hunter in 2018 saying he wanted to talk about the Biden family business dealings in China.
https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1544406854113103878?cxt=HHwWjMC4gb326u4qA...

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #244 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 9:56pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jul 10th, 2022 at 8:28pm:
Joe has been caught telling lies he claimed he never spoke with Hunter about his business.

Quote:
Karine Jean-Pierre has absolutely no answer for why Joe Biden left a voicemail for Hunter in 2018 saying he wanted to talk about the Biden family business dealings in China.
https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1544406854113103878?cxt=HHwWjMC4gb326u4qA...

Get Rudy onto it, Baron.

You be sure to let us know how that works out for you, okay?

Grin

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #245 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 11:57pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Jul 10th, 2022 at 8:28pm:

Quote:

Quote:
Karine Jean-Pierre has absolutely no answer for why Joe Biden left a voicemail

Did we think that Karine Jean-Pierre knows everything ?

How strange Joe left a message for his son. Has to be criminal ???

This from the same people who think an insurrection was just a couple a thousand tourist wandering around chanting to hang Mike Pence and breaking into various secure area and offices.

How bizarre.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #246 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 10:04am

Dnarever wrote on Jul 10th, 2022 at 11:57pm:
Did we think that Karine Jean-Pierre knows everything ?

How strange Joe left a message for his son. Has to be criminal ???

This from the same people who think an insurrection was just a couple a thousand tourist wandering around chanting to hang Mike Pence and breaking into various secure area and offices.

How bizarre.

The right invent bullshit.  Hunter had a notebook.  Nothing they claimed, is on it.

IP Logged

wombatwoody
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wombat  NSW
Reply #247 - Jul 17th, 2022 at 3:11pm

Biden sued for ‘colluding’ with Big Tech to suppress free speech on Hunter laptop, COVID

By Patrick Reilly, The New York Post

Two Republican-led states have reportedly filed a lawsuit against President Joe Biden and other top administration officials, alleging they “pressured and colluded” with Big Tech companies to squash The Post’s Hunter Biden laptop story and censor information related to COVID-19’s lab origins.

The lawsuit, filed Thursday by Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt and Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry, accuses top government officials of conspiring to suppress information with social media giants Meta, Twitter and YouTube “under the guise of combating misinformation,” Fox News reported.

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, Dr. Anthony Fauci, and Nina Jankowicz — the head of the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) new and controversial “Disinformation Governance Board” were among the other top officials and federal agencies named as defendants in the suit, which was filed in the US District Court for the Western District of Louisiana.

The 86-page suit accuses the federal government of violating free speech rights by threatening big tech companies into silencing conservative viewpoints.

“Having threatened and cajoled social-media platforms for years to censor viewpoints and speakers disfavored by the Left, senior government officials in the Executive Branch have moved into a phase of open collusion with social media companies to suppress disfavored speakers, viewpoints, and content on social-media platforms under the Orwellian guise of halting so-called ‘disinformation.’ ‘misinformation,’ and  ‘malinformation,’” the filling claims.

“Labeling disfavored speech ‘misinformation’ or ‘disinformation’ does not strip it of First Amendment Protection … with the common understanding that some false statements are inevitable if there is to be an open and vigorous expression of views in public and private conversation … the First Amendment seeks to guarantee.”

The suit specifically accuses the government of suppression in the case of The Post’s Hunter Biden laptop story, the theory that COVID-19 stemmed from a Wuhan lab, the effectiveness of wearing masks to stop the spread of COVID-19 and the security of mail-in voting during the pandemic.

“Perhaps most notoriously, social media platforms aggressively censored an October 14, 2020 New York Post expose about the contents of the laptop of Hunter Biden, which had been abandoned in a Delaware repair shop and contained compromising photos and email communications about corrupt foreign business deals,” the filing states.

After The Post report on then-candidate Biden’s son was published, Twitter locked the paper out of its account for more than two weeks over baseless charges that the exposé used hacked information.

Twitter also blocked users from sharing the link to The Post article calling the link “potentially harmful.” Facebook also said it would limit the spread of The Post’s story on its own platform. Just last month — 17-months after The Post’s report was published — The Washington Post and New York Times both quietly confirmed the existence of Hunter Biden’s laptop and emails.

In addition, the two attorneys general said that Facebook censored posts that mentioned the COVID-19 lab-leak theory — which claimed the virus may have originated from a lab in Wuhan, China. The suit alleges Dr. Fauci “was orchestrating a campaign to falsely discredit the lab-leak theory” with Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg who only stopped censoring the theory on the platform after media reports suggested it as feasible.

Landry and Schmitt noted that YouTube blocked videos posted by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul that questioned the efficacy of wearing cloth masks during the pandemic — which the CDC later confirmed to be less effective than other face coverings.

The lawsuit further accuses social media platforms of “aggressively censoring speech that raised concerns about the security of voting by mail, a major election-security issue.”

“There is a common theme to all these examples of wrong-headed censorship: Each involved censoring truthful or reliable information that contradicted left-wing political narratives,” the suit states.

The attorneys asked the court to declare that the defendants violated the First Amendment and that the defendants had exceeded their statutory authority. They’ve also asked the court to stop  the officials from “continuing to engage in unlawful conduct” to suppress free speech.

We are benefiting from ... the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq.

IP Logged

wombatwoody
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wombat  NSW
Reply #248 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 7:23pm

Incendiary trailer for My Son Hunter starring anti-woke British actor Laurence Fox as president’s drug-addict son shows President Biden KISSING the neck of a Secret Service agent ahead of its release next month

A new 23-second teaser video from the upcoming film My Son Hunter was obtained by DailyMail.com   

It prompts viewers to see the movie and ‘witness the sensational, bombshell, unbelievable, scandalous, corrupt, censored, shocking true story’

Satirical warnings include ‘cronyism, money laundering, a Laptop from Hell, Chinese spies, Ukrainian ‘Businessmen’, the Selling Out of America, the Big Guy’

The biopic is set for release on September 7 – just two months before the 2022 midterm election – and is available for pre-purchase

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11124473/Teaser-Son-Hunter-touts-sensat...

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #249 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 7:27pm

wombatwoody wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 7:23pm:
Incendiary trailer for My Son Hunter starring anti-woke British actor Laurence Fox as president’s drug-addict son shows President Biden KISSING the neck of a Secret Service agent ahead of its release next month

A new 23-second teaser video from the upcoming film My Son Hunter was obtained by DailyMail.com   

It prompts viewers to see the movie and ‘witness the sensational, bombshell, unbelievable, scandalous, corrupt, censored, shocking true story’

Satirical warnings include ‘cronyism, money laundering, a Laptop from Hell, Chinese spies, Ukrainian ‘Businessmen’, the Selling Out of America, the Big Guy’

The biopic is set for release on September 7 – just two months before the 2022 midterm election – and is available for pre-purchase

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11124473/Teaser-Son-Hunter-touts-sensat...

Get Rudy onto it, Baron.

You be sure to let us know how that works out for you, okay?

IP Logged

wombatwoody
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wombat  NSW
Reply #250 - Aug 24th, 2022 at 8:30pm

DEM_HUNTsy__3_.jpg (38 KB | 6 )
DEM_HUNTsy__3_.jpg

IP Logged

wombatwoody
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wombat  NSW
Reply #251 - Aug 24th, 2022 at 8:33pm

DEM_HUNTsT__47_.jpg (99 KB | 10 )
DEM_HUNTsT__47_.jpg

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #252 - Aug 24th, 2022 at 8:49pm

wombatwoody wrote on Jul 17th, 2022 at 3:11pm:
Biden sued for ‘colluding’ with Big Tech to suppress free speech on Hunter laptop, COVID

By Patrick Reilly, The New York Post

Two Republican-led states have reportedly filed a lawsuit against President Joe Biden and other top administration officials, alleging they “pressured and colluded” with Big Tech companies to squash The Post’s Hunter Biden laptop story and censor information related to COVID-19’s lab origins.

The lawsuit, filed Thursday by Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt and Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry, accuses top government officials of conspiring to suppress information with social media giants Meta, Twitter and YouTube “under the guise of combating misinformation,” Fox News reported.

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, Dr. Anthony Fauci, and Nina Jankowicz — the head of the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) new and controversial “Disinformation Governance Board” were among the other top officials and federal agencies named as defendants in the suit, which was filed in the US District Court for the Western District of Louisiana.

The 86-page suit accuses the federal government of violating free speech rights by threatening big tech companies into silencing conservative viewpoints.

“Having threatened and cajoled social-media platforms for years to censor viewpoints and speakers disfavored by the Left, senior government officials in the Executive Branch have moved into a phase of open collusion with social media companies to suppress disfavored speakers, viewpoints, and content on social-media platforms under the Orwellian guise of halting so-called ‘disinformation.’ ‘misinformation,’ and  ‘malinformation,’” the filling claims.

“Labeling disfavored speech ‘misinformation’ or ‘disinformation’ does not strip it of First Amendment Protection … with the common understanding that some false statements are inevitable if there is to be an open and vigorous expression of views in public and private conversation … the First Amendment seeks to guarantee.”

The suit specifically accuses the government of suppression in the case of The Post’s Hunter Biden laptop story, the theory that COVID-19 stemmed from a Wuhan lab, the effectiveness of wearing masks to stop the spread of COVID-19 and the security of mail-in voting during the pandemic.

“Perhaps most notoriously, social media platforms aggressively censored an October 14, 2020 New York Post expose about the contents of the laptop of Hunter Biden, which had been abandoned in a Delaware repair shop and contained compromising photos and email communications about corrupt foreign business deals,” the filing states.

After The Post report on then-candidate Biden’s son was published, Twitter locked the paper out of its account for more than two weeks over baseless charges that the exposé used hacked information.

Twitter also blocked users from sharing the link to The Post article calling the link “potentially harmful.” Facebook also said it would limit the spread of The Post’s story on its own platform. Just last month — 17-months after The Post’s report was published — The Washington Post and New York Times both quietly confirmed the existence of Hunter Biden’s laptop and emails.

In addition, the two attorneys general said that Facebook censored posts that mentioned the COVID-19 lab-leak theory — which claimed the virus may have originated from a lab in Wuhan, China. The suit alleges Dr. Fauci “was orchestrating a campaign to falsely discredit the lab-leak theory” with Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg who only stopped censoring the theory on the platform after media reports suggested it as feasible.

Landry and Schmitt noted that YouTube blocked videos posted by Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul that questioned the efficacy of wearing cloth masks during the pandemic — which the CDC later confirmed to be less effective than other face coverings.

The lawsuit further accuses social media platforms of “aggressively censoring speech that raised concerns about the security of voting by mail, a major election-security issue.”

“There is a common theme to all these examples of wrong-headed censorship: Each involved censoring truthful or reliable information that contradicted left-wing political narratives,” the suit states.

The attorneys asked the court to declare that the defendants violated the First Amendment and that the defendants had exceeded their statutory authority. They’ve also asked the court to stop  the officials from “continuing to engage in unlawful conduct” to suppress free speech.

Quote:

You really did repost this dribble you know ?

Quote:

Yes it did use hacked information - more precisely information illegally obtained.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #253 - Aug 24th, 2022 at 8:55pm

Quote:
NYT admits Hunter Biden Laptop is legit

All this time for you turkeys to work out that it wasn't a Tortoise.

IP Logged

Baronvonrort
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #254 - Aug 24th, 2022 at 11:12pm

wombatwoody wrote on Aug 24th, 2022 at 8:30pm:

Grin

Leftists and the Ayatollahs have a lot in common when it comes to criticism of Islam, they don't tolerate it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 40
Send Topic Print