Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 82
Send Topic Print
Define the word “woman.” (Read 31180 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Define the word “woman.”
Reply #510 - Jun 9th, 2022 at 5:34pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 4:23pm:
Frank wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 4:20pm:
1. What is a woman?
2. What is a trans-woman?

What is the difference between them?

The first one is actually a woman. The second isn't.  Why has this been made controversial?

The really interesting thing that this film brings out is that nobody is prepared to demolish its very simple argument because they cannot. Instead they just call it and Walsh trash and hater. But if he were so obviously wrong it would be child's play to demolish his argument point by point. But nobody even tries because they know they would look foolish. Bitchy name calling is all they can muster, and never mind that THAT just exposes their foolishness.

1 - a person who knows they are a woman
2 - a person whose gender is female and sex is male

There is no difference, trans women are women.

Your argument is bullshit because you conflate sex and gender.  Why? Why do you care so much if men you don't know wear a dress?

It's been demolished ad nauseum.  You're just dense.

Grin You are dead set FITH.

1st highlight. A man who thinks he is a woman is still a man.

2nd highlight. Trans women are not real women & as long as their arsehole(and cock & balls) points to the ground & yours ... they never will be.

You are a phuking demented extremist tool.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #511 - Jun 9th, 2022 at 5:34pm

@@

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #512 - Jun 9th, 2022 at 5:36pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 5:34pm:

2nd highlight. Trans women are not real women & as long as their arsehole(and cock & balls) points to the ground & yours ... they never will be.

Saying things you can't prove or defend does not make them true

Old men who could not find a clitoris with both hands and a map, trying to define women.  bugger me

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #513 - Jun 9th, 2022 at 5:46pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 4:03pm:
Frank wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 3:51pm:
The fear and loathing and the utter intellectual bankruptcy in the "no-response" to the simple question, "what is a woman?" are palpable.

You were answered.  The guy in the video is trash

Grin He's got you pegged straight off .... the same sort woke khunt as the lefty critics who would not critique his movie.

You hypocrite chicken shyte POS.
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2022 at 6:40pm by Gnads »  

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #514 - Jun 9th, 2022 at 6:03pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 5:22pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 5:19pm:
Nothing to lose - the video was poking fun at the whole silly argument your lot are putting forward ... a little comic relief from your boring insults and lack of any facts.

Jesus - please block me!  I wouldn't have to put up your particular form of insanity all day.

You could always try reporting me to the mods... see how that goes.... they'll laugh at you.

So you can't actually defend your hate? Cool

The mods are right wing, I've seen the way they've renamed my threads through the day

Amazing assumptions - your choice of language is pure hyperbole - I hate nobody...

I have nothing to defend - facts are hate free.  Grow up.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #515 - Jun 9th, 2022 at 6:04pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 5:36pm:
Gnads wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 5:34pm:

Saying things you can't prove or defend does not make them true

Old men who could not find a clitoris with both hands and a map, trying to define women.  bugger me

Another childish assumption tied to a childish attempt at insult in lieu of anything real to say.  Son - I can not only find a clitoris - I can find two at once!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #516 - Jun 9th, 2022 at 6:12pm

Kat wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 5:31pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 5:14pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 5:08pm:
Kat wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 5:03pm:
Er, no. Sorry.

The killing and rape of trans women is certainly NOT a hoax, and it's utterly vile to imply that it is.

Why do transphobes love blaming the victim SO much? Or, worse, denying that the victim is even, in fact, a victim?

The right always blame the victim.  He's been throwing that at me all day, and ignored my responses every time so he can argue with a straw man

Oh, Kat - where is this rape of trans women?  Step right in.....

No straw man there - clearly
you simply refuse to read any material that negates your pet ideas

I have read transcripts of actual news reports and police incident reports.

Pet ideas?

No. Fact.

List 'em, Kat - you used to be a good contributor here - don't throw your good name away defending that arsehole.. still love that train.  The 'pet ideas' was for Lefty - you were added as an afterthought in the same post.  Lefty struggles with reality...................

Now - I believe you previously stated that trannies were raped in prison - well - what are they doing there for a start?  Does that include bloke girls who rape women in prisons?

How many trannies are in prison anyway?

Out in the community - most people have never set eyes on one let alone given a damn... who would be out there raping them if it were not their own 'in' crowd?

Like 'violence against gays' - firstly that is lower than against men in the community - secondly, the majority of it comes from 'partners'.  Like rape - THE lowest incidence crime - and yet we are  to believe we live in a 'rape culture' and all women are at risk... lower risk actually than my or any other man walking down the street and being set upon by some deranged thug.

Facts and figures are not racist, genderist or ageist.... though Lefty is clearly all of those... that'll get the steam coming out his ears... not much else inside there anyway ....

Let's hear it from the monkey!!
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2022 at 6:25pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #517 - Jun 9th, 2022 at 6:20pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 5:26pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 5:22pm:
First time you've ever mentioned any 'ground breaking attack on the existence of trans women'.  You dreaming again - answering some voice in your head?

What are you raving about?  Nobody says 'trans women' do not exist - they just don't exist as women but as trans women.  Their choice .... they should be happy to just accept that.

I am sorry you are a coward who is miserable with his tiny penis.  You could learn to use your hands a bit better perhaps?

Trans women are not harming you in any way.  You hate them because they scare and confuse you, and right wing people's default reaction is hate

There you go again - insults and assumptions in place of anything of substance to say.  You are a total moron and FITH.. seriously - you need help.

Again, sonny - you don't get to dictate the parameters of discussion - if you don't like what comes up from research, find something to refute it - sitting on your fat arse and slagging off at others doesn't help you one little bit - but it puts your stupid head in a noose...

You're the one who says "Trans women are not harming you in any way" ... first I've heard of that.... so now you are ready to accept that they are 'trans women' and not women.... that's a start.  They still aren't real women and never can be, and my saying so is not harming them at all... if they are so confident of their choice in life, why should it affect them? (net baited)....

Christ, you're dumb - can't see how you ever had a business to sell to make you 'wealthy' ..... with a front like yours you'd drive all custom away.

Downe at Ye Olde Leftye Consulting:-

"Listen, Lefty, I've got to complain... that hardware you sent us just isn't fit for the job."

"Now listen to me, you old front bottom, I know what's best for you, you know nothing and you keep running away, and if you are such a hater you're nothing but a fascist, you old boomer bastard. "

― John Adams

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #518 - Jun 9th, 2022 at 6:21pm

Gnads wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 5:46pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 4:03pm:
Frank wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 3:51pm:
The fear and loathing and the utter intellectual bankruptcy in the "no-response" to the simple question, "what is a woman?" are palpable.

You were answered.  The guy in the video is trash

Grin He's got you pegged straight off .... the same sort woke khunt the critics who would not critique his movie.

You hypocrite chicken shyte POS.

Why? What did he say? Why are you scared to discuss it?

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #519 - Jun 9th, 2022 at 6:21pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 6:12pm:
Kat wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 5:31pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 5:14pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 5:08pm:
Kat wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 5:03pm:
Er, no. Sorry.

The killing and rape of trans women is certainly NOT a hoax, and it's utterly vile to imply that it is.

Why do transphobes love blaming the victim SO much? Or, worse, denying that the victim is even, in fact, a victim?

The right always blame the victim.  He's been throwing that at me all day, and ignored my responses every time so he can argue with a straw man

Oh, Kat - where is this rape of trans women?  Step right in.....

No straw man there - clearly
you simply refuse to read any material that negates your pet ideas

I have read transcripts of actual news reports and police incident reports.

Pet ideas?

No. Fact.

List 'em, Kat - you used to be a good contributor here - don't throw your good name away defending that arsehole.. still love that train.

Now - I believe you previously stated that trannies were raped in prison - well - what are they doing there for a start?  Does that include bloke girls who rape women in prisons?

How many trannies are in prison anyway?

Out in the community - most people have never set eyes on one let alone given a damn... who would be out there raping them if it were not their own 'in' crowd?

Like 'violence against gays - firstly that is lower than against men in the community - secondly, the majority of it comes from 'partners'.

Facts and figures are not racist, genderist or ageist.... though Lefty is clearly all of those... that'll get the steam coming out his years... not much else inside there anyway ....

I have buried you in facts.  Now I ignore most of what you write, as it is beneath me

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #520 - Jun 9th, 2022 at 6:22pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 6:20pm:
There you go again - insults and assumptions in place of anything of substance to say.  You are a total moron and FITH.. seriously - you need help.

Again, sonny - you don't get to dictate the parameters of discussion - if you don't like what comes up from research, find something to refute it - sitting on your fat arse and slagging off at others doesn't help you one little bit - but it puts your stupid head in a noose...

You're the one who says "Trans women are not harming you in any way" ... first I've heard of that.... so now you are ready to accept that they are 'trans women' and not women.... that's a start.  They still aren't real women and never can be, and my saying so is not harming them at all... if they are so confident of their choice in life, why should it affect them? (net baited)....

Christ, you're dumb - can't see how you ever had a business to sell to make you 'wealthy' ..... with a front like yours you'd drive all custom away.

Downe at Ye Olde Leftye Consulting:-

"Listen, Lefty, I've got to complain... that hardware you sent us just isn't fit for the job."

"Now listen to me, you old front bottom, I know what's best for you, you know nothing and you keep running away, and if you are such a hater you're nothing but a fascist, you old boomer bastard. "

I assume you are a vile front bottom and not a bot pretending to be one.  That is all.  I would debate you if I thought you remotely had a capicity to respond, or three brain cells

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #521 - Jun 9th, 2022 at 6:30pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 6:21pm:
I have buried you in facts.  Now I ignore most of what you write, as it is beneath me

You are clearly delusional - you have presented zero facts, let alone buried anyone in them... all your childish antics are about trying to lambast others into silence with abuse, insult and endless twisting and turning... you are clearly deranged.

Your opinions are not facts....... you've been buried on every issue you bring up, from countless people here, and all referring to studies and such, something you singularly fail to do.

I post a link and a learned review of a study, for example, you don't ever post anything by reply - no link - nothing - and instead just rely on bluff and bullshit and just saying it can't be right because you don't think so.

The mods are right wing here?  Could've fooled me.... now where have I heard that specific phrase used here before...... long before you arrived in this guise?  Hmmmm...  Aussie might know - he's the Lord of The Files on people.....  Cool

― John Adams

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #522 - Jun 9th, 2022 at 6:32pm

Great clip Frank. Thanks for sharing.
Matt Walsh is good.
So true.

The Blue Yankees couldn't cope with Trump (outside their sphere of understanding) - so they raced around tearing down old Grey Confederate Statues to justify their reason to exist in the first place. But as the Greys lost a 'war', the Blues will self destruct like that jenga tower he said will fall - suicide. The Blue Gay and the Grey Redneck have done their dash in America. Two wrongs that never made a right.

I must watch the film - sounds great.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #523 - Jun 9th, 2022 at 6:35pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 6:22pm:
I assume you are a vile front bottom and not a bot pretending to be one.  That is all.  I would debate you if I thought you remotely had a capicity to respond, or three brain cells

A laugh every post you are - try changing your approach.... the same old stuff is boring and shows how little mental acuity you have.  You are the proud owner of two brain cells warily circling one another like bare knuckle prize fighters....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #524 - Jun 9th, 2022 at 6:37pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 4:27pm:
Frank wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 4:24pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 4:04pm:
Frank wrote on Jun 9th, 2022 at 12:52pm:

You sure cry a lot about cock....

See?? Complete and utter inability to even attempt to show how Walsh's argument may be wrong.

You, too, are hiding behind little bitchy quips because that's is all you can muster. If you were smart you'd point out the flaw in Walsh's argument. But you can't.

I answered your questions and you could not respond.  I don't watch bullshit right wing videos, it improves their engagement.  If he made an argument you think I cna't answer, tell me what it is, and I'll answer you, same as i did before

Watch it dickhead ... you are everything the he exposes as complete fantasy leftist tripe.

He makes many arguments or should that be , poses many questions that more eminently qualified people than you run from, avoid, get hostile about or just speak around in bs generalities & make statements that hold no water.

And what has been said to you & asked of you by laymen here gets answered the same with made up lefty fantasy.

A trans woman doctor was asked what they thought about a man who thought believed he should have one of his arms cut off & went around to dr after dr trying to have an arm amputated....

he/she ummed & ahhed & said it was a mental health issue - that the man was a little kooky.

he/she was asked couldn't that same logic be applied to transwomen who want their genitals removed......

he/she said no ... no comparison - more or less to that effect.  Grin

You are everything he describes regarding leftist LGBITQ ideology.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 82
Send Topic Print