Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 82
Send Topic Print
Define the word “woman.” (Read 31261 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Define the word “woman.”
Reply #75 - Mar 28th, 2022 at 12:36pm

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 28th, 2022 at 9:18am:
Gnads wrote on Mar 28th, 2022 at 8:51am:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 27th, 2022 at 11:14pm:
A woman loses her first name once she becomes associated, owned, or married to a man.

She becomes the woman, my woman, the girlfriend. the other half, the little woman, my wife, the wife, mum, mother, the better half, the bird, my sheila,

Doesn't lose her first name at all .... makes a choice to adopt her husbands "surname".

Many don't & haven't for a long time.

Irrelevant.

So what name do their kids use?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Laugh till you cry
Gold Member

In your happy place
Reply #76 - Mar 28th, 2022 at 1:26pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 28th, 2022 at 12:36pm:

Grappler, you have the intellect of Yadda's cadaver. Yadda's cadaver wants it back.

Please don't thank me. Effusive fawning and obeisance of disciples, mendicants, and foot-kissers embarrass me.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Mar 29th, 2022 at 9:11am

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 28th, 2022 at 1:26pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 28th, 2022 at 12:36pm:

Grappler, you have the intellect of Yadda's cadaver. Yadda's cadaver wants it back.

No answer as usual... no idea....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Mar 29th, 2022 at 9:35am

Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 28th, 2022 at 9:18am:
Gnads wrote on Mar 28th, 2022 at 8:51am:
Laugh till you cry wrote on Mar 27th, 2022 at 11:14pm:
A woman loses her first name once she becomes associated, owned, or married to a man.

She becomes the woman, my woman, the girlfriend. the other half, the little woman, my wife, the wife, mum, mother, the better half, the bird, my sheila,

Doesn't lose her first name at all .... makes a choice to adopt her husbands "surname".

Many don't & haven't for a long time.

Irrelevant.

As irrelevant as your comment then.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Mar 29th, 2022 at 10:18am

Typical forum fags triggered by this subject....  Grin
Not surprised that they cannot define a woman themselves. After all, without a woman they wouldn't exist.  Grin

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Mar 29th, 2022 at 10:21am

Captain Caveman wrote on Mar 29th, 2022 at 10:18am:
Not surprised that they cannot define a woman themselves. After all, without a woman they wouldn't exist.  Grin

Correct

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #81 - Mar 29th, 2022 at 5:55pm

Gordon wrote on Mar 26th, 2022 at 12:09pm:
“The fact that you can’t give me a straight answer about something as fundamental as what a woman is underscores the dangers of the kind of progressive education that we are hearing about,” Blackburn said, before turning to Thomas, who has been at the center of the debate over policies for transgender athletes.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/22/blackburn-jackson-define-the-word-woman...

It is a question that could potentially go to the court. A irresponsible question that she is not allowed to answer.

If she answered that question she would then be expected to recuse from any case where it was relevant. The questioner knew this.

This is not such a easy question considering that dictionaries have just re defined the words meaning.

By the previous dictionary definition many genetically borne females who always remained female would have not been defined as women.

Do you know how many previous judges have been asked such loaded sexist stupid irrelevant questions?

Do you remember how Amy Coney Barrett answered this question ? Right nobody asked her.

The GOP questioning was stupid, irrelevant, embarrassing, insulting and dishonest.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #82 - Mar 29th, 2022 at 6:01pm

Simple:

Women have a slot -

men have a sausage.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Mar 29th, 2022 at 9:13pm

Gnads wrote on Mar 29th, 2022 at 10:21am:

Correct

And they obviously don't know the sheer pleasure of sharing with a good woman...... look at Laughing Boy....

HTF would a genuine pussy compare with something made of.... whatever?  Only a poof would want to 'mate' with a trannie..... I wouldn't give it a go even if it were the last pussy on Earth...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #84 - Mar 29th, 2022 at 9:27pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 29th, 2022 at 9:13pm:

Correct

And they obviously don't know the sheer pleasure of sharing with a good woman...... look at Laughing Boy....

HTF would a genuine pussy compare with something made of.... whatever?  Only a poof would want to 'mate' with a trannie..... I wouldn't give it a go even if it were the last pussy on Earth...

Leviticus 20:13          KJV

If a man also lie with mankind,
as he lieth with a woman,
both of them have committed an abomination:
they shall surely be put to death;
their blood shall be upon them.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Mar 29th, 2022 at 11:09pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Mar 29th, 2022 at 9:13pm:

Correct

Many men would, though

An entire team of footballers on the Gold Coast, for example.  And they did it knowingly

Loud trannie. Boasted her breasts were so large, they had to be sourced in the US.  Filmed her conquests

Had the Adam's Apple, so wore choker necklaces.  Man's hands and not from hard work.  No cellulite.  Told us how she leapt out of her car once and king-hit a female driver for  annoying her.  Got two surfie kids, friends since primary, and told them if they wanted any more from her, they'd have to provide her some entertainment in the form of mutual cock sucking -- and they did while she filmed it.  She said they didn't need much encouragement.  Hated men and women equally.  Used the most foully misogynistic language regarding female parts that even her prostitute bestie reprimanded her.  Went to an expensive gym during lunchtime, returned grinning and laughing.  She'd just been given a year's free membership from the married gym manager for services rendered

All those guys knew they were having sex with a butch trannie -- which is why they went for it.  I mean we're talking Gold Coast where dozens of perfect, genuinely female bodies wearing strings are as numerous as flies.  Those guys had options galore. But they chose the trannie who could screw the brains out of them without feeling a thing herself

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #86 - Mar 29th, 2022 at 11:24pm

Hi PZ547,
you seem to be getting very excited about that tranny.

You're not a homo are you?     Embarrassed

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Mar 29th, 2022 at 11:25pm

Bobby. wrote on Mar 29th, 2022 at 11:24pm:
Hi PZ547,
you seem to be getting very excited about that tranny.

You're not a homo are you?     Embarrassed

Bobby grooming again.

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Mar 29th, 2022 at 11:59pm

Guess you just want to keep the topic running

I've posted about that particular tranny in this forum several times.  Attended classes with her

she'd be nudging 60 by now.  Wonder how it's working for her these days

but, she was entertaining.  For example, she told a group of us about the bondage game.  Said a friend of hers was big in the field, in Surfers.  The friend had a walk-up flat.  Her clients, we were told, were in the upper income bracket and many were solicitors

So one night, the tranny went around to the bondage woman's place.  It was pouring rain, but they'd arranged to go out

when the tranny arrived, the bondage woman had an unexpected client.  She explained to the tranny that she had to do the job, because money (they were all saving for their personal shangri la)

the tranny said she sat in the living room and waited.  The client was an emergency job.  He'd pay well

Finally, they were ready to leave.  They left the client out on the shonky back porch, no cover.  To keep him happy, there was a dish of dog-food and he could lick rain from the porch.  His thing, at least on this occasion apparently, was to be treated like a dog

Well, the girls rocked up in the early hours.  They'd been having such a good time, they'd forgotten about the client

but he paid a big tip.  He was delighted to have been left out naked in the rain on a seedy back porch with a dog collar around his neck, chained to a rail.  Best time he'd had for ages

Another story she recounted as we ate our sandwiches at lunchtime was a procedure that some of you may be familiar with

it involves sadomasochism again

The bondage queen in the above dog on the porch tale also removed the inside of testicles for a price.  Steep price apparently

She sliced the testes and out came the ...?  Gonads?  Then she held the (we'll call them gonads) in her hands and showed them to the client.  After that, she replaced the gonads in their sac and stitched up the testicles.  Then the client dressed and went home, relaxed I suppose

the tranny said the bondage woman told her that some testes were a mass of scar tissue because they'd chosen to have this done to them numerous times

Not for the faint hearted, being a bondage queen, although it probably becomes routine.  Guess they'd need some medical experience and confidence/recklessness

IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Mar 30th, 2022 at 12:37am

God, to me, is not a person.  When I try to see God, I see it as a massive, ever evolving whirl of intelligence.  But for all we know, God could be the size of an orange, with you and me being infinitely small, although moving by increments towards God

So, I don't believe God cares at all about what humans do with their genitals.  Those who wrote and compiled the Bible did seem to care a lot, though.  And the fact homosexuality was damned by the Bible's authors indicates its presence in that society and suggests it was something of a problem for some in some quarters

The tranny mentioned above was, in her quieter moments, fairly sensitive.  She concealed that aspect of herself by being outrageous

she had a show-business background and had been a child-star along with many who manage to keep themselves in the news in a minor way

She was brave in her own way and I think she saw herself as something of a hero through her unmasking of hypocrisy

Interestingly, her condition if we should call it that, was possibly caused by her father's occupation.  He worked deep sea.  And years ago I read about research conducted on submariners and others who worked deep sea.  Apparently, it was discovered they produced mostly female offspring

This ties in with the tranny, who was born a boy but was homosexually inclined from early age.  And he/she was a child-star in a long running Australian 'kids' show'

One day the tranny arrived in class.  She was sleep deprived and laughed when she told us why.  Apparently she'd spent hours online talking to a guy she'd really taken to.  He was openly gay.  Only towards the end of the night did they both realise they were siblings.  They lived a couple of thousand kms apart

she wondered out loud why two brothers had become 'other'.  So I told her about the research into submariners that I'd read about years earlier.  I think the info was helpful to her.  Apparently both she and her brother had become alienated from their deep-sea worker father many years before.  Who knows.  Maybe she looked into the info about deep-sea workers producing mostly female offspring, afterwards, which might have led to greater understanding between her father and she and her brother

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 82
Send Topic Print