Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
The Easter stabby stab Show (Read 3347 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: The Easter stabby stab Show
Reply #15 - Apr 12th, 2022 at 11:19pm

The way this looked - that guy was setting up to stab the other guy in the back.... a true hero.

He'll be caught - had a bad life... mama she say
'he good ******* boy - polis always they pick on him for be ******* - he no hurt nobody!'

25 to life pending the first Reverse Boat People home - they can deal with him ...

If he's Fijian - I swear I've seen Fijian cops 7' tall... take not sh1t from anyone ......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Reply #16 - Apr 12th, 2022 at 11:36pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Apr 12th, 2022 at 4:53pm:
Ok. Not sure who was white or black in this stabbing incident.

Whenever I read about stuff like this I automatically see the word BOGAN or GANG in my mind's eye.

My point in my reply was to state that video games and movies had nothing to do with the motivation of the attack. As you found out, it was a gangland thing between two people. Probably drug-related.

At this stage...
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #17 - Apr 12th, 2022 at 11:45pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 12th, 2022 at 6:58pm:
Can't see myself carrying a knife around, let alone using it.  They came prepared for something.  Never bring a harsh word to a knife fight .....

Police knew that I am familiar with using knives. I bought a small blade from an army disposals store. Had it with me for a few months. Then the police got into my car and found where I had hidden it. I know it was the police that took it because they told me.

These days, the only weapons I have with me are at home. Blunt objects or kitchen knives. And people know that I can fashion a weapon within seconds from a glass cup. I just cannot have a knife on me without its intended use being to do something non-violent.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Apr 13th, 2022 at 12:38am

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 12th, 2022 at 11:45pm:
Can't see myself carrying a knife around, let alone using it.  They came prepared for something.  Never bring a harsh word to a knife fight .....

Police knew that I am familiar with using knives. I bought a small blade from an army disposals store. Had it with me for a few months. Then the police got into my car and found where I had hidden it. I know it was the police that took it because they told me.

These days, the only weapons I have with me are at home. Blunt objects or kitchen knives. And people know that I can fashion a weapon within seconds from a glass cup. I just cannot have a knife on me without its intended use being to do something non-violent.

I'm a pacifist.... I don' like to kill nobody....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Apr 13th, 2022 at 10:20am

Diversity and Inclusion

https://www.9news.com.au/national/sydney-royal-easter-show-two-stabbed-one-arrested-at-sydney-royal-easter-show/cccb85e7-73c3-4431-9067-bae02dac2949

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #20 - Apr 13th, 2022 at 10:48am

It was over a gang war, Blacktown vs Doonside.

IBI

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Apr 13th, 2022 at 11:01am

Gordon wrote on Apr 13th, 2022 at 10:48am:
It was over a gang war, Blacktown vs Doonside.

"Diversity is our strength"

Translation:  re-tribalisation and re-primitivisation will divide us more and more. "Diversity" is where nations go to die.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Apr 13th, 2022 at 11:04am

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 12th, 2022 at 10:41pm:
In my late teens, I went to the Show for the first time at night in a long time. Teens about the place trying to pick fights with the other patrons. One sideshow vendor decided to run the teens off. He left his stall open for the taking. There was definitely a bad omen about going to the Show after dark.

Daytime for the Show was a whole lot more family-friendly. The pavilions were open. The riff-raff was not around. I am glad that the Show holiday is on my day off, this year. But, I can probably be assured that the covid restrictions will be in place, given the likelihood that influenza will be in full force.

But, getting stabbed or robbed this year? Not for a regional town where I live.

A lot of regional towns show have been cancelled again this year due to Covid.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Apr 13th, 2022 at 11:06am

Why did they know?

In in what way are you "familiar" with "using" knives?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Apr 13th, 2022 at 11:37am

Gnads wrote on Apr 13th, 2022 at 11:06am:

Why did they know?

E's got form, 'e 'as! What a place to live......................

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #25 - Apr 13th, 2022 at 3:25pm

Why did we do this to Sydney ?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSdhWt5xG/

IBI

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Apr 13th, 2022 at 3:33pm

Gordon wrote on Apr 13th, 2022 at 3:25pm:
Why did we do this to Sydney ?

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZSdhWt5xG/

Do what to Sydney? Let people question authority?

Because that's all your stupid TikTok shows.

Or are you just dog-whistling to the bigots on here because the guy in the hoody was tinted?

Yes. I think that's just what it is. Gordy, striving for relevance.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #27 - Apr 13th, 2022 at 5:14pm

Why did they know?

A long story to explain. And any answer I give you in relation to the issue would reveal my identity.

At this stage...
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #28 - Apr 13th, 2022 at 5:58pm

They are handy for peeling apples, so long as they are sharp.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #29 - Apr 13th, 2022 at 6:02pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 13th, 2022 at 5:14pm:
Why did they know?

A long story to explain. And any answer I give you in relation to the issue would reveal my identity.

😂🤣😳😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂😆

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print