Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
The Easter stabby stab Show (Read 3370 times)
UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Re: The Easter stabby stab Show
Reply #45 - Apr 17th, 2022 at 7:24pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 17th, 2022 at 6:43pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 17th, 2022 at 10:35am:
That "yarn" made the rounds about town for a while. 20 people witnessed the event. People probably still remember pretty well what happened that day.

And too many movies? I was in my late teens before I found out that I had a reputation as an alleged criminal, before people found out that the story was bs.

ahhh so your story was BS?

The allegation that I was a criminal was a separate issue to the story about me disarming a guy carrying a knife.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #46 - Apr 17th, 2022 at 8:21pm

Rocky.... BABY - nobody really GAF about your life with knives.

This is all about the madness of gangs stabbing people and walking.

Those are the types I said had watched too much television and thought they were big-time gangstahs making their bones...  let's see how they go in The Big House.....

Oh, well - all these minorities that are so persecuted here according to some - seem to be doing a great job on themselves... no gangs of White boys out there hunting them down and stabbing them or spearing them etc.... no White boys shooting Mussos in their family driveway in La'emba (glottal stop), capital city of Bankistan Province... no White boys chasing down Abo sheilas to rape and kill or kids to rape and murder and abuse and neglect...

Not A Single One!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Apr 17th, 2022 at 8:41pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 17th, 2022 at 8:21pm:

Those are the types I said had watched too much television and thought they were big-time gangstahs making their bones...  let's see how they go in The Big House.....

Oh, well - all these minorities that are so persecuted here according to some - seem to be doing a great job on themselves... no gangs of White boys out there hunting them down and stabbing them or spearing them etc.... no White boys shooting Mussos in their family driveway in La'emba (glottal stop), capital city of Bankistan Province... no White boys chasing down Abo sheilas to rape and kill or kids to rape and murder and abuse and neglect...

Not A Single One!!

What a load of absolute horseshit. You are truly delusional.

That one is almost as good as your "Aussie men don't rape" claim.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #48 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 12:05am

Well, I did bring up a story about another person with a knife prepared to use it against me.... until I disarmed him.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #49 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 12:52am

mothra wrote on Apr 17th, 2022 at 8:41pm:

Not A Single One!!

Darrrling - I said Aussie men don't rape Aboriginal women .... any such occurrence is incredibly remote from probability.  The point was - ABO men do the majority of raping of ABO women....  the same applies to Muslim etc women - the chances of an Aussie guy raping or assaulting or killing one is remote to say the least.

You are such a confused individual.

Now show me all these White Boys who are persecuting all your favourite friends.... SHOW ME.  They kill, maim, and abuse countless more of their own - they don't need any help from anyone else.

Christ, you're delusional.

Sixteen to one.... sixteen to one..... sixteen to one.......... you pals account for 94% of women killed in Australia........... stop deluding yourself.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 1:19am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 18th, 2022 at 12:52am:

Not A Single One!!

Darrrling - I said Aussie men don't rape Aboriginal women .... any such occurrence is incredibly remote from probability.  The point was - ABO men do the majority of raping of ABO women....  the same applies to Muslim etc women - the chances of an Aussie guy raping or assaulting or killing one is remote to say the least.

Now show me all these White Boys who are persecuting all your favourite friends.... SHOW ME.  They kill, maim, and abuse countless more of their own - they don't need any help from anyone else.

Sixteen to one.... sixteen to one..... sixteen to one.......... you pals account for 94% of women killed in Australia........... stop deluding yourself.

First up, years back you made the claim that Aussie men don't rape. Period. You were rightly laughed at uproariously.

Secondly, of course Aussie men rape ABORIGINAL women. ABORIGINAL men are Aussies. What a telling little faux pas.  And certainly white Australians have and do rape ABORIGINAL women also.

Not much use telling you that though. Any historical record that paints ABORIGINAL people in a negative light and you're all over it, despite how sketchy it is. Anything speaking of the absolute atrocities perpetrated against ABORIGINAL people and you're all like "It's in the past, get over it. Perpetual victims, blah, blah, blah".

As for 94% of female homicides in Australia being committed by Aboriginal men ... well, that's another one for the scrap book.

Idiot.
« Last Edit: Apr 18th, 2022 at 1:33am by mothra »  

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 6:52am

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 17th, 2022 at 7:24pm:
That "yarn" made the rounds about town for a while. 20 people witnessed the event. People probably still remember pretty well what happened that day.

And too many movies? I was in my late teens before I found out that I had a reputation as an alleged criminal, before people found out that the story was bs.

The allegation that I was a criminal was a separate issue to the story about me disarming a guy carrying a knife.

Nahhh .... you had them linked together first up.

Cops don't pull you & up & go through your car looking for shyte unless you had some sort of previous form in certain regards.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #52 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 7:21am

Gnads wrote on Apr 18th, 2022 at 6:52am:

Cops don't pull you & up & go through your car looking for shyte unless you had some sort of previous form in certain regards.

I did not say that this incident happened until I was in my mid-20s. In my late teens, it was unknown to me that I was considered a criminal by my high school classmates' parents, until the final year of high school.

And the police did tell me that they went through my car looking for weapons. Otherwise, where is my phucken pocket knife that they think so dangerous?

At this stage...
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 7:22am

mothra wrote on Apr 18th, 2022 at 1:19am:

Not A Single One!!

First up, years back you made the claim that Aussie men don't rape. Period. You were rightly laughed at uproariously.

Secondly, of course Aussie men rape ABORIGINAL women. ABORIGINAL men are Aussies. What a telling little faux pas.  And certainly white Australians have and do rape ABORIGINAL women also.

Not much use telling you that though. Any historical record that paints ABORIGINAL people in a negative light and you're all over it, despite how sketchy it is. Anything speaking of the absolute atrocities perpetrated against ABORIGINAL people and you're all like "It's in the past, get over it. Perpetual victims, blah, blah, blah".

As for 94% of female homicides in Australia being committed by Aboriginal men ... well, that's another one for the scrap book.

Idiot.

Seems you're out of touch deary.

Many & in particular certain Aboriginal leaders say that aren't Aussies/don't want to be called Australian.

In fact the preferred words now are First Nations People.

That use is stretching it's definition IMO. A lot of appropriation from all over the globe.

And articles about reference to or speaking with Aboriginal/Indigenous descent people are so full of do's & don'ts you'd be walking on eggshells the whole time...... why would you bother?

Quote:
noun
plural noun: nations
a large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.

Language for example -  there are more than 250 Indigenous languages including 800 dialects. Each language is specific to a particular place and people. In some areas like Arnhem Land, many different languages are spoken over a small area.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 7:24am

Sure they do. They do it all the time. To those that fit whatever profile they're working on.

Back in my youth i drove a crappy car and i looked "alternative". I was pulled over and searched all the time.

God only knows Aboriginal drivers are heavily scrutinised.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 7:26am

Gnads wrote on Apr 18th, 2022 at 7:22am:
mothra wrote on Apr 18th, 2022 at 1:19am:

Not A Single One!!

Idiot.

Seems you're out of touch deary.

Many & in particular certain Aboriginal leaders say that aren't Aussies/don't want to be called Australian.

In fact the preferred words now are First Nations People.

That use is stretching it's definition IMO. A lot of appropriation from all over the globe.

And articles about reference to or speaking with Aboriginal/Indigenous descent people are so full of do's & don'ts you'd be walking on eggshells the whole time...... why would you bother?

Quote:
noun
plural noun: nations
a large body of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory.

Language for example -  there are more than 250 Indigenous languages including 800 dialects. Each language is specific to a particular place and people. In some areas like Arnhem Land, many different languages are spoken over a small area.

Shut the bugger up, bigot. If i want to hear from you, i'll rattle your cage.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 7:31am

UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 18th, 2022 at 7:21am:

I did not say that this incident happened until I was in my mid-20s. In my late teens, it was unknown to me that I was considered a criminal by my high school classmates' parents, until the final year of high school.

And the police did tell me that they went through my car looking for weapons. Otherwise, where is my phucken pocket knife that they think so dangerous?

Rocky is a place where a lot of rural people i.e. farmers/graziers visit.

Tell me how many of these blokes do you see wearing pocket knives on or in pouches on their belts today?

You're/they're not allowed to anymore. Been like that for a while.......

and that's a result of fallout from criminal knife use.....&  for example kids & teenagers taking them to school to use to hurt someone.

Your outcome must have been a result of a reputation you acquired...... I doubt you were just simply nominated as a criminal or a knife guy.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #57 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 7:37am

Even my former employer said that I was skilled with a knife. A reputation I picked up during a hunting trip, 24 years ago.

Police, having me flagged because of my mental illness, decided to make sure I was not driving around with a pocket knife in my car, just in case the voices take over and I give someone a Glasgow smile. Not that I would ever be that mentally disturbed to do such.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 8:49am

mothra wrote on Apr 18th, 2022 at 7:24am:

Sure they do. They do it all the time. To those that fit whatever profile they're working on.

Back in my youth i drove a crappy car and i looked "alternative". I was pulled over and searched all the time.

You're still "alternative"  Grin So you used to hang around with a few of your druggy mates ey?

Good of you to stereotype Aboriginals like they do blacks in the US.

In areas where there are larger populations of Aboriginals of course they more heavily scrutinised .......

they do the most crime, they drive the most defective/unroadworthy vehicles or they steal them.

So as I stated - they usually don't pull you up & search your car unless you've got or had previous form.

There are always a few over zealous coppers but even they usually don't have time to just be out harassing people.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 8:51am

Gnads wrote on Apr 18th, 2022 at 8:49am:
mothra wrote on Apr 18th, 2022 at 7:24am:

You're still "alternative"  Grin So you used to hang around with a few of your druggy mates ey?

Good of you to stereotype Aboriginals like they do blacks in the US.

In areas where there are larger populations of Aboriginals of course they heavily scrutinised .......

they do the most crime, they drive the most defective/unroadworthy vehicles or they steal them.

So as I stated - they usually don't pull you up & search your car unless you've got or had previous form.

There are always a few over zealous coppers but even they usually don't have time to just be out harassing people.

Bullshit. You've no idea.

And haven't you noticed? I'm mainstream now baby. You're the outvoted and outdated minority ... relegated to SKY news and radio talk back. The rest of us have moved on. I know it chaffs. The sooner you accept it, the less uncomfortable it will be.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print