Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
The Easter stabby stab Show (Read 3337 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The Easter stabby stab Show
Reply #60 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 8:53am

mothra wrote on Apr 18th, 2022 at 8:51am:
Gnads wrote on Apr 18th, 2022 at 8:49am:
mothra wrote on Apr 18th, 2022 at 7:24am:
Gnads wrote on Apr 18th, 2022 at 6:52am:
UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 17th, 2022 at 7:24pm:
Gnads wrote on Apr 17th, 2022 at 6:43pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Apr 17th, 2022 at 10:35am:
That "yarn" made the rounds about town for a while. 20 people witnessed the event. People probably still remember pretty well what happened that day.

And too many movies? I was in my late teens before I found out that I had a reputation as an alleged criminal, before people found out that the story was bs.

ahhh so your story was BS?

The allegation that I was a criminal was a separate issue to the story about me disarming a guy carrying a knife.

Nahhh .... you had them linked together first up.

Cops don't pull you & up & go through your car looking for shyte unless you had some sort of previous form in certain regards.

Sure they do. They do it all the time. To those that fit whatever profile they're working on.

Back in my youth i drove a crappy car and i looked "alternative". I was pulled over and searched all the time.

God only knows Aboriginal drivers are heavily scrutinised.

You're still "alternative"  Grin So you used to hang around with a few of your druggy mates ey?

Good of you to stereotype Aboriginals like they do blacks in the US.

In areas where there are larger populations of Aboriginals of course they heavily scrutinised .......

they do the most crime, they drive the most defective/unroadworthy vehicles or they steal them.

So as I stated - they usually don't pull you up & search your car unless you've got or had previous form.

There are always a few over zealous coppers but even they usually don't have time to just be out harassing people.

Bullshit. You've no idea.

And haven't yo noticed? I'm mainstream now baby.

Grin In your dreams.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 8:56am

Gnads wrote on Apr 18th, 2022 at 8:53am:
That "yarn" made the rounds about town for a while. 20 people witnessed the event. People probably still remember pretty well what happened that day.

And too many movies? I was in my late teens before I found out that I had a reputation as an alleged criminal, before people found out that the story was bs.

The allegation that I was a criminal was a separate issue to the story about me disarming a guy carrying a knife.

Cops don't pull you & up & go through your car looking for shyte unless you had some sort of previous form in certain regards.

Sure they do. They do it all the time. To those that fit whatever profile they're working on.

Back in my youth i drove a crappy car and i looked "alternative". I was pulled over and searched all the time.

You're still "alternative"  Grin So you used to hang around with a few of your druggy mates ey?

In areas where there are larger populations of Aboriginals of course they heavily scrutinised .......

they do the most crime, they drive the most defective/unroadworthy vehicles or they steal them.

So as I stated - they usually don't pull you up & search your car unless you've got or had previous form.

There are always a few over zealous coppers but even they usually don't have time to just be out harassing people.

Grin In your dreams.

Nope. I reality. In my own personal and professional experience i know full well how people are profiled by and hassled by the police.

Or did you mean i';m not mainstream? Honey, even i aren't far enough left for the Zoomers. And they're coming to steal your mobility scooter.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 9:08am

mothra wrote on Apr 18th, 2022 at 8:56am:

Grin In your dreams.

Nope. I reality. In my own personal and professional experience i know full well how people are profiled by and hassled by the police.

Or did you mean i';m not mainstream? Honey, even i aren't far enough left for the Zoomers. And they're coming to steal your mobility scooter.

Grin It's coming for you too. You know full well yeah? I wonder why? - as if I couldn't guess.

btw honey, darling, baby, toots - I highlighted what I was responding too.

Are you working through a bit of a hangover?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 9:11am

Gnads wrote on Apr 18th, 2022 at 9:08am:

Grin In your dreams.

Grin It's coming for you too. You know full well yeah? I wonder why? - as if I couldn't guess.

I pay little attention to you. Much like the modern age.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #64 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 9:17am

Grin In your dreams.

Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

When you're cleaning windows??

There ARE patterns of behaviour, Madame Buridan's Ass, there are types of people with patterns of behaviour. EVEN you profile people and adjust your behaviour towards them according to their type, class, age, sex, etc, etc. You'd be a sociopath if you didn't.
« Last Edit: Apr 18th, 2022 at 9:24am by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 9:22am

Frank wrote on Apr 18th, 2022 at 9:17am:

Grin In your dreams.

Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin

When you're cleaning windows??

There ARE patterns of behaviour, Madame Buridan's Ass, there are types of people with patterns of behaviour. EVEN you profile people and adjust your behaviour towards them according to their type, class, age, sex, etc, etc. You'd be a sociopath if you didn't.

A sociopath if i didn't judge people on those factors?

Seriously. What the hell is wrong with you?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #66 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 9:28am

A sociopath ignores social markers, conventions, borders.

Treats a tattooed crim the same way as she would a silver haired granny. Ie not 'profile' for social differences.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #67 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 9:29am

Frank wrote on Apr 18th, 2022 at 9:28am:
A sociopath ignores social markers, conventions, borders.

Treats a tattooed crim the same way as she would a silver haired granny. Ie not 'profile' for social differences.

Precisely from which planet are you speaking?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #68 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 11:22am

Sixteen to one... sixteen to one..... sixteen to one...... some less than 2% of the population are responsible for 94% of the woman killing in Australia... there is no 'tsunami of violence against women' - there is a never-ending torrent of violence against Aboriginal women/throw in children..... for which it suits the paradigm all men are to blame  ......for three reasons..

a.  it suits the feminist narrative that men are violent oppressors
b.  it provides an out from any positive action by creating of it a general problem when it is a singular problem of one group primarily
c.  you can't 'discriminate' by calling out specific groups as primary perpetrators, an extremely facile position to suit the feminist narrative.

Why not just have the balls to come out and tell the truths for once instead of chasing around seeking demeaning terms for anyone who states them?

Close the Gaps - stop Abos killing and abusing one another...

I have FIVE part-Aboriginal nieces and nephews - NONE of them behaves in this way.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #69 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 11:34am

mothra wrote on Apr 18th, 2022 at 9:11am:

Grin In your dreams.

Grin No worries Darls baby - & no doubt you expect reciprocal lack of attention yeah?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #70 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 11:39am

Gnads wrote on Apr 18th, 2022 at 11:34am:
mothra wrote on Apr 18th, 2022 at 9:11am:

Grin In your dreams.

Grin No worries Darls baby - & no doubt you expect reciprocal lack of attention yeah?

... just adding a bit to the fandango here......

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #71 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 11:44am

Anyway - from videos the perpetrator here was another Usual Suspect - some form of Islander... has there been an arrest yet?  Look at that young Penrith Panthers player, Brian To'o - how does he feel about this... works his ring off to be somebody and some turkey does this....FFS .....

Get out the timber, hammers, nails and rope.... 25 to life without the possibility..... premeditated armed assault with a deadly weapon causing death ......

Straight on the list for the Reverse Boat People Policy... never to be allowed back ... no need to serve out his time here.... he can do that back home where the cops are bigger and more direct.... less constrained by civil libertarians....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #72 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 12:05pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 18th, 2022 at 11:44am:
Anyway - from videos the perpetrator here was another Usual Suspect - some form of Islander... has there been an arrest yet?  Look at that young Penrith Panthers player, Brian To'o - how does he feel about this... works his ring off to be somebody and some turkey does this....FFS .....

Get out the timber, hammers, nails and rope.... 25 to life without the possibility..... premeditated armed assault with a deadly weapon causing death ......

Straight on the list for the Reverse Boat People Policy... never to be allowed back ... no need to serve out his time here.... he can do that back home where the cops are bigger and more direct.... less constrained by civil libertarians....

To'o has already played for SAMOA - born & raised in Mt.Druitt.

They don't think much of being Australian ... more of being other.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #73 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 12:20pm

Gnads wrote on Apr 18th, 2022 at 12:05pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 18th, 2022 at 11:44am:

To'o has already played for SAMOA - born & raised in Mt.Druitt.

They don't think much of being Australian ... more of being other.

Will they defend Australia when the chips are down?

Just making the point that you don't have to be a gangstah, since Brian To'o can work his butt off to be somebody. Good ones and bad ones.

In with the good - out with the bad ..... Reverse Boat People Policy.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Boris
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Apr 18th, 2022 at 4:01pm

It is all about the Statistics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dc3p9G47VJ4&t=67s

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print