Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
russian mentality (Read 1294 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

russian mentality
Apr 24th, 2022 at 10:15am

viewed a good video on the russian mindset yesterday.
It agreed with other items I have read.

It said the russians view themselves as a superior people. Better than anyone.
They think they are world leaders and live very close to nature. They believe themselves to be peace-loving with a great soul.
They think most other countries want to become russians too, but are denied that by 'nazis' holding them back.
So they went to Ukraine to liberate the Ukrainians from the Nazis.
They expected to be greeted with flowers and apple pies.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Re: russian mentality
Reply #1 - Apr 24th, 2022 at 2:02pm

One way to measure Russia, and China, is how many asylum seekers want to go there.

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2 - Apr 24th, 2022 at 2:20pm

Ukrainians and Russians are Slavic people.
I'm convinced there's something wrong with them.
They will fight to the death over a blade of grass.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #3 - Apr 24th, 2022 at 2:51pm

Oh garbage, Sprint!

russia is worried about the nine pathways of invasion that invaders have taken (Mongols, Turks, Napoleon and Hitler to name just the most well known. So they want either to conquer enough territory to have a buffer of space (So Gens Winter, Frost etc can do their bit) or be able to station forces by natural defences. THAT is why putin decided to invade Ukraine (and Moldova too, soon.)

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Apr 24th, 2022 at 3:58pm

The Russians pull out their enemies tongues and eat them.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Apr 24th, 2022 at 4:50pm

issuevoter wrote on Apr 24th, 2022 at 2:02pm:
One way to measure Russia, and China, is how many asylum seekers want to go there.

That is very true.

How many people want to immigrate to russia, china or dubai annually?

Who wants to go to America, the UK or Australia?

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Apr 24th, 2022 at 5:03pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Apr 24th, 2022 at 4:50pm:
issuevoter wrote on Apr 24th, 2022 at 2:02pm:

That is very true.

How many people want to immigrate to russia, china or dubai annually?

Who wants to go to America, the UK or Australia?

What I find funny is that if I had to choose either of those options for a holiday than China Russia and Dubai would be higher on my list than The UK or USA.

But if I had to choose some where other than Oz to live, it would flip completely

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #7 - Apr 24th, 2022 at 5:15pm

China has been getting less and less friendly for. non-Chinese for some years now. I would visit Singapore or Japan rather than China.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Apr 24th, 2022 at 5:37pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Apr 24th, 2022 at 5:15pm:
China has been getting less and less friendly for. non-Chinese for some years now. I would visit Singapore or Japan rather than China.

i didn't say china would be at the top off my list. But it would be above the USA or UK.

When I travel I want to see something different to how I live.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #9 - Apr 24th, 2022 at 6:40pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Apr 24th, 2022 at 10:15am:

They think they are world leaders and live very close to nature. They believe themselves to be peace-loving with a great soul.
They think most other countries want to become russians too, but are denied that by 'nazis' holding them back.

It's very difficult for Anglosaxons to judge about Russians because Slavic people a Anglos are basically incompatible.
Whatever the Russians do and say, the Anglo-Brotherhood and the rest of malicious West will fear and hate because of their ignorance, arrogance and inferiority complex
that they feel towards Russian civilization. When west manage to comprehend Dostoevsky, then they will understand Russia as well. Of course, it's beyond
their mental and spiritual capacity just as it is impossible for cockroaches to understand calculus.
In this context, what to say about inferior and uncultured British colonial convicts.
Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi.

Smiley
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2022 at 12:04pm by athos »  

Do we need to be always politically correct.
In the world of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #10 - Apr 24th, 2022 at 9:01pm

When you invade a country without provocation or other good reason we think the invaders are scum. We think the russo-fascists are scum. You?

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #11 - Apr 25th, 2022 at 1:17am

athos wrote on Apr 24th, 2022 at 6:40pm:

It's very difficult for Anglosaxons to judge about Russians because Slavic people a Anglos are basically incompatible.
Whatever the Russians do and say, the Anglo-Brotherhood and the rest of malicious West will fear and hate because of their ignorance, arrogance and inferiority complex that they feel towards Russian civilization. When west manage to comprehend Dostoevsky, then they will understand Russia as well. Of course, it's beyond their mental and spiritual capacity just as it is impossible for cockroaches to understand calculus.
In this context, what to say about inferior and uncultured British colonial convicts.

Smiley

You got that right - we're just not plain crazy like they are and not terrific liars to boot.

'malicious West' - I don't see any West invading Ukraine and killing women and children and shelling suburbs filled with civilians .......

Russian civilisation?  WTF is that?  Absolute power at the top and total serfdom at the bottom?  Tsars or starving peasants who are fed on bullshit?

Comprehend Dostoevsky?  WTF has a writer of fiction long dead got to do with Putin the Puta invading a sovereign nation?

Are you demented or has the Kremlin got your balls in a rabbit trap or something?

Is no problem... is no screaming heard - is no torture.... in Lubyanka nobody hear you scream... walls too thick....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

issuevoter
Gold Member

Australian Politics

The Great State of Mind
Reply #12 - Apr 25th, 2022 at 8:12am

Whatever the Russians do and say, the Anglo-Brotherhood and the rest of malicious West will fear and hate because of their ignorance, arrogance and inferiority complex that they feel towards Russian civilization. When west manage to comprehend Dostoevsky, then they will understand Russia as well. Of course, it's beyond their mental and spiritual capacity just as it is impossible for cockroaches to understand calculus.

Your xenophobic rant proves everything I have said about your psychology.

You need to take some time and ask yourself some serious questions about why you hate the world that your people imitate in everything from clothes to apartment building and automotive society.
Ask yourself why Slavs would want to be part of Western Europe, and die rather than be part of Russia.

When you talk about inferiority, explain this Chinese social phenomenon.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-57691525

No political allegiance. No philosophy. No religion.

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #13 - Apr 25th, 2022 at 1:00pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Apr 25th, 2022 at 1:17am:

Smiley

You got that right - we're just not plain crazy like they are and not terrific liars to boot.

'malicious West' - I don't see any West invading Ukraine and killing women and children and shelling suburbs filled with civilians .......

Russian civilisation?  WTF is that?  Absolute power at the top and total serfdom at the bottom?  Tsars or starving peasants who are fed on bullshit?

Comprehend Dostoevsky?  WTF has a writer of fiction long dead got to do with Putin the Puta invading a sovereign nation?

Are you demented or has the Kremlin got your balls in a rabbit trap or something?

Is no problem... is no screaming heard - is no torture.... in Lubyanka nobody hear you scream... walls too thick....

https://c.tenor.com/RGYBFWbxCEQAAAAC/do-you-have-brain-injury-or-something-are-y...

OK hypocrites
so what about Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan, Serbia and so on.
Who invaded those countries and killed innocent civilians? Definitely not Martians.

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #14 - Apr 25th, 2022 at 1:03pm

"Australia is spatially huge, culturally tiny and politically insignificant"

Robert Hughes
« Last Edit: Apr 25th, 2022 at 1:12pm by athos »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print