Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Re: Democracies
Reply #30 - Apr 26th, 2022 at 12:11pm

athos wrote on Apr 26th, 2022 at 11:52am:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Apr 25th, 2022 at 8:21pm:
Well, if you think Aust is not a democracy you have the right to leave and go to a democracy that suits your definition.

It might be russia or Nth Korea.

Fortunately, I do not live in your Anglo-colonial Disneyland.
During the British colonial dictatorship, Hong did not have the democracy that was introduced after the liberation from British occupation.
Since Australia is an undemocratic British colony ruled by a British monarch
you are welcome in Hong Kong to experience freedom and democracy as a citizen of a sovereign country.
Smiley

yes its all good till you get run over by a tank.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Apr 26th, 2022 at 5:35pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Apr 25th, 2022 at 10:11am:
i prefer a democracy.
Sure, all sorts of clever comments are made against them, but name a better system?

We warned you of this when you were getting all carried away with Trump, remember? Putin is merely Trump without the democratic restraints. Putin, Orban, Erdogan, Le Pen. They want an imperialist world where whatever they say goes.

Macron's just saved another country from going to the dogs, just as Biden saved America. They might be moderate and dull, but they delegate, and that's what democracy is: different people coming together to decide. Lots of long, boring meetings with agendas and I second the motion and carried. It's not like a reality TV show, edited to create a false narrative.

Next time you see Trump krapping on about building walls or dancing to the Village People, remember this. Don't get sucked in. Trump thinks Putin grabbing free land is genius.

We know better, no?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Apr 26th, 2022 at 5:45pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 26th, 2022 at 5:35pm:
i prefer a democracy.
Sure, all sorts of clever comments are made against them, but name a better system?

We warned you of this when you were getting all carried away with Trump, remember? Putin is merely Trump without the democratic restraints. Putin, Orban, Erdogan, Le Pen. They want an imperialist world where whatever they say goes.

Macron's just saved another country from going to the dogs, just as Biden saved America. They might be moderate and dull, but they delegate, and that's what democracy is: different people coming together to decide. Lots of long, boring meetings with agendas and I second the motion and carried. It's not like a reality TV show, edited to create a false narrative.

Next time you see Trump krapping on about building walls or dancing to the Village People, remember this. Don't get sucked in. Trump thinks Putin grabbing free land is genius.

We know better, no?

comedy gold

new_york_003.jpg (12 KB | 3 )
new_york_003.jpg

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Apr 26th, 2022 at 8:16pm

i prefer a democracy.

We know better, no?

Your performance review is in, paki.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #34 - Apr 26th, 2022 at 8:48pm

Well, if you think Aust is not a democracy you have the right to leave and go to a democracy that suits your definition.

During the British colonial dictatorship, Hong did not have the democracy that was introduced after the liberation from British occupation.
you are welcome in Hong Kong to experience freedom and democracy as a citizen of a sovereign country.
Smiley

Do you live in Hong Kong?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Apr 27th, 2022 at 1:04am

aquascoot wrote on Apr 26th, 2022 at 5:45pm:
i prefer a democracy.

We know better, no?

comedy gold

We'll win so much we'll get tired of winning, no?

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #36 - Apr 27th, 2022 at 1:16am

i prefer a democracy.

Macron's just saved another country from going to the dogs, just as Biden saved America. They might be moderate and dull,
but they delegate
, and that's what democracy is: different people coming together to decide. Lots of long, boring meetings with agendas and I second the motion and carried. It's not like a reality TV show, edited to create a false narrative.

We know better, no?

yes, delegation is the key.
Getting experts in to make decisions, following through on that.

That was trumps big failure. It was his way or you got fired.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #37 - Apr 27th, 2022 at 10:24am

Mattyfisk wrote on Apr 27th, 2022 at 1:04am:
aquascoot wrote on Apr 26th, 2022 at 5:45pm:
i prefer a democracy.

We know better, no?

comedy gold

We'll win so much we'll get tired of winning, no?

?????????????????????????????????????????
« Last Edit: Apr 27th, 2022 at 10:54am by athos »  

Do we need to be always politically correct.
In the world of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #38 - Apr 27th, 2022 at 10:57am

freediver wrote on Apr 26th, 2022 at 8:48pm:

Smiley

Yes Sir I live here since we liberated Hong Kong from Anglo occupation.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Repulse+bay+Hong+Kong&client=firefox-b-d&sxsrf=A...

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #39 - Apr 27th, 2022 at 11:20am

The irony of a CCP bot talking about democracy!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Apr 27th, 2022 at 12:19pm

i prefer a democracy.

I repeat ...

The Libs and Labs just wiped out the bulk of the minor parties - that's not a democracy anyone can be proud of, it's just emulating the tactics of well known dictators, past and present, in the guise of democracy

Lib Lab imposed compulsory voting forfeits the "right" to vote and voting becomes an order from the top, just like an order to troops from a General ... there's no say in the matter, and punishment can be imposed

The major parties help themselves to $22million each, of taxpayers money from the AEC after every election ... That's just pure theft from the Treasury

The AEC is biased towards the Libs and Labs, when they're supposed to be impartial. AEC officials are nearly all Lib and Lab supporters and voters. The AEC will always ensure the Libs and Labs will always win power

If your vote doesn't help to get a candidate elected, your vote loses 100% of it's value and is discarded into the "trash bin". Several million voters are disenfranchise every election, just left out in the cold and ignored

We need a better democracy than what we've got now - we need one that's democratic - so let's get started on it

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #41 - Apr 27th, 2022 at 6:35pm

athos wrote on Apr 27th, 2022 at 10:57am:

Smiley

https://www.google.com/search?q=Repulse+bay+Hong+Kong&client=firefox-b-d&sxsrf=A...

Have you ever been to a country outside of HK and China?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #42 - Apr 27th, 2022 at 6:43pm

freediver wrote on Apr 27th, 2022 at 6:35pm:

Smiley

Yes I was in Middle East, Europe and of course Asian countries.

« Last Edit: Apr 28th, 2022 at 6:10pm by athos »  

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #43 - Apr 27th, 2022 at 6:47pm

Helps if you open your eyes.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #44 - Apr 27th, 2022 at 7:08pm

athos wrote on Apr 27th, 2022 at 6:43pm:
freediver wrote on Apr 27th, 2022 at 6:35pm:

Smiley

Yes I was in Middle East, Europe and of course Asian countries.

Which countries do you think are worse places to live than China?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print