Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
UN approves requiring states to justify veto. (Read 2924 times)
thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Re: UN approves requiring states to justify veto.
Reply #90 - May 7th, 2022 at 6:01pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on May 7th, 2022 at 4:17pm:
Liu Xin was forced to retract her comments on empty shelves in Beijing shops which included her at a Beijing supermarket featuring empty shelves. Seems the CCP knee-jerked on it.

And your rejection of international law to outlaw war is not a "kneejerk" reaction?

Apparently you think I will defend the CCP's every move - you are mistaken.   

otoh, I WILL demolish your delusional and deadly "freedom" ideology,  at all times.

Quote:
Check out laowhy86's and serpentza's video on it:

Also, they have an interesting expose this week on CCP bots and wumao instruction, including the great Chinese translation website.

The sad fact is the current state of international relations is like the Wild West, based on the lawlessness of self-interested  "freedom" ideologues. The CCP has to deal with that reality, while ensuring the survival of its collective well-being  ideology, against the attacks of deadly "freedom" ideologues.   

Quote:
I can forward the link to you if you can't find it via a google. I will timestamp it to the reporting of the wumao training and the use of prisoners as internet trolls to make it easier for you.

What's wrong with providing the link here?

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #91 - May 7th, 2022 at 6:23pm

thegreatdivide wrote on May 7th, 2022 at 6:01pm:
Quote:
I can forward the link to you if you can't find it via a google. I will timestamp it to the reporting of the wumao training and the use of prisoners as internet trolls to make it easier for you.

Yes. That's what I meant.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #92 - May 8th, 2022 at 12:23am

MeisterEckhart wrote on May 7th, 2022 at 6:23pm:
Quote:

I already googled the names you erroneously said I can't mention.

Then you claimed those google-selected links  were fake Chinese propaganda. 

Hint: I am not as good as the world's best search engine, google,  when it comes to finding links to the names you said I can't mention.

And another hint: I am residing in a Western country....

So show us how much better you are than google, to provide the link you say I need to study.   

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #93 - May 8th, 2022 at 2:06am

thegreatdivide wrote on May 8th, 2022 at 12:23am:
Quote:

Hint: I am not as good as the world's best search engine, google,  when it comes to finding links to the names you said I can't mention.

So show us how much better you are than google, to provide the link you say I need to study.   

Excuse I, Great, why are you living in a Western country?

We're curious.

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #94 - May 8th, 2022 at 7:18am

Quote:

You could have been more succinct by using the names laowhy86 and serpentza in your post above.

You know and I know when you googled those names, you did not just get an Oli Barrett video.

Collectively laowhy86's and serpentza's channels have over 2 million subscribers, they have a large following on Instagram, twitter, substack; not to mention their wikipedia pages, along with thousands of other mentions across multiple sites. It's not possible that google returned only one result for them.

Lee and Oli Barrett are well known CCP white monkeys, along with others (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYTUHlKr_-0); the bot, Athos, often spams this site with them.

Anyway, watch the clip below; it's about the likes of yourself and the bot Athos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPir-AX2pKo&t=2500s

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #95 - May 8th, 2022 at 12:00pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on May 8th, 2022 at 7:18am:
You could have been more succinct by using the names laowhy86 and serpentza in your post above.

You know and I know when you googled those names, you did not just get an Oli Barrett video.

We both know that? Google directed me to a  youtube video; of course there are always a million other results from a google search, I took the 1st....

I watched the video. Lot's of huffing and puffing about empty shelves, and Chinese govt. propaganda. 

Quote:
Collectively laowhy86's and serpentza's channels have over 2 million subscribers, they have a large following on Instagram, twitter, substack; not to mention their wikipedia pages, along with thousands of other mentions across multiple sites. It's not possible that google returned only one result for them.

Well you have all the 'facts' about them.

Quote:
Lee and Oli Barrett are well known CCP white monkeys, along with others (see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYTUHlKr_-0); the bot, Athos, often spams this site with them.

Oh...so Lee and Oli are fake laowhy86 and serpentza...obviously silly google didn't know that.

Quote:
Anyway, watch the clip below; it's about the likes of yourself and the bot Athos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPir-AX2pKo&t=2500s

At last - your preferred link , the one google wasn't smart enough to supply in the first place....

But frankly a nonsensical  discussion about how someone's voice sounded such and such is of no interest to me.

My job is to expose the delusional, instinct-based  nature of the West's "freedom"/'individual rights"  ideology, and its disastrous consequences for collective well-being in the world. 

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #96 - May 8th, 2022 at 12:18pm

Mattyfisk wrote on May 8th, 2022 at 2:06am:
Quote:

Excuse I, Great, why are you living in a Western country?

We're curious.

He's been deployed here. Tsk, tsk   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #97 - May 8th, 2022 at 12:25pm

thegreatdivide wrote on May 8th, 2022 at 12:00pm:
My job is to expose the delusional, instinct-based  nature of the West's "freedom"/'individual rights"  ideology, and its disastrous consequences for collective well-being in the world. 

To call this moronic is to talk it up.

What makes up a 'collective' of human beings?  And can there be a 'collective wellbeing' without the wellbeing of the... er.... individuals who make up any group, collective, society.

How can you have 'collective wellbeing' without individual rights and freedoms?

It is totally moronic, totally off the wall Bbwianesquely moronic to put individual freedom and rights AGAINST the freedom and rights of a group of individuals, as if the two things were antithetical.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #98 - May 8th, 2022 at 1:36pm

Frank wrote on May 8th, 2022 at 12:25pm:

To call this moronic is to talk it up.

Not a promising start, but let's read on...

Quote:
What makes up a 'collective' of human beings?

A group, from the local to the global. And the natural (instinctive) competitive self-interest of individuals within the group - local or global (the collective) - requires rule of law to adjudicate between those self-interests (aka national sovereignty, at the global level). 

Quote:
  And can there be a 'collective wellbeing' without the wellbeing of the... er.... individuals who make up any group, collective, society.

There most certainly can be: individual  billionaires co-exist in a sea of collective poverty, in many nations.

Quote:
How can you have 'collective wellbeing' without individual rights and freedoms?

By instituting functional government which establishes 'common prosperity'.

Quote:
It is totally moronic, totally off the wall Bbwianesquely moronic to put individual freedom and rights AGAINST the freedom and rights of a group of individuals, as if the two things were antithetical.

Rights of individuals are delusional and do not exist in the natural world. Only desires of individuals  - for freedom and "rights" - exist.

So, the collective well-being of the group of individuals with their own desires,  can only be achieved by functional government with that goal.

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #99 - May 8th, 2022 at 1:59pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on May 8th, 2022 at 7:18am:

We both know that? Google directed me to a  youtube video; of course there are always a million other results from a google search, I took the 1st....

I watched the video. Lot's of huffing and puffing about empty shelves, and Chinese govt. propaganda. 

I suggested you look up laowhy86 and serpentza.

If you'd googled laowhy86 you have got about 152,000 results.

If you'd googled serpentza you have got about 133,000 results.

I also gave you their respective Youtube channel links.

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #100 - May 8th, 2022 at 2:02pm

But frankly a nonsensical  discussion about how someone's voice sounded such and such is of no interest to me.

Your job eh! As a wumao - a CCP prostitute.

I noted the tactics the CCP teach their prostitutes. It mirrors your tactics here and even more so that of the bot, Athos.

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #101 - May 8th, 2022 at 2:06pm

Quote:

Oh...so Lee and Oli are fake laowhy86 and serpentza...obviously silly google didn't know that.

Lee and Oli Barrett are a British father and son who live in China (although they cannot speak or read Mandarin) and are employed by the CCP to promote CCP propaganda including, laughably, setting off to Xinjiang to find the slave labour camps, seemingly without Security Bureau interference.

In one of their videos, they said they left 'no stone unturned' to find the camps but couldn't. Of course they did not leave the tourist areas and route as directed by their CCP handlers.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #102 - May 8th, 2022 at 2:28pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on May 8th, 2022 at 2:06pm:
Lee and Oli Barrett are a British father and son who live in China (although they cannot speak or read Mandarin) and are employed by the CCP to promote CCP propaganda including, laughably, setting off to Xinjiang to find the slave labour camps, seemingly without Security Bureau interference.

In one of their videos, they said they left 'no stone unturned' to find the camps but couldn't. Of course they did not leave the tourist areas and route as directed by their CCP handlers.

Well, let's see what the UN's Michelle Batchelet discovers:

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/un-rights-boss-bachelet-says-china-visit-agr...

Chen said: "We welcome the High Commissioner's visit to Xinjiang in this May. And China will work together with (her office) to make good preparation for this visit."

Of course:

"Blinken said at the time: "In China, the government continues to commit genocide and crimes against humanity in Xinjiang against predominantly Muslim Uyghurs and other minority groups, and we urge the High Commissioner to release without delay her report on the situation there."

Spoken by an ideologue whose own nation prefers to bomb Islamic terrorists into submission...the ultimate hypocrite when it comes to "human rights". 

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #103 - May 8th, 2022 at 2:40pm

thegreatdivide wrote on May 8th, 2022 at 2:28pm:

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/un-rights-boss-bachelet-says-china-visit-agr...

Chen said: "We welcome the High Commissioner's visit to Xinjiang in this May. And China will work together with (her office) to make good preparation for this visit."

Yes! Let's see what the CCP means by 'good preparation', eh!

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #104 - May 8th, 2022 at 3:26pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on May 8th, 2022 at 2:40pm:
thegreatdivide wrote on May 8th, 2022 at 2:28pm:

Yes! Let's see what the CCP means by 'good preparation', eh!

In my book, education is a better approach to Islamic terrorism than eradication of the offending Islamist ideologues in war, US style.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print