Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Boosters Jabs Could Cause VAIDS (Read 675 times)
Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Boosters Jabs Could Cause VAIDS
May 24th, 2022 at 11:29am

Check it out

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/05/good-morning-america-doctor-on-abc-admits-...

Quote:
A recent report from Infowars shared a clip from Good Morning America, where a guest doctor on the program admitted that the COVID booster shots have the propensity to effectively shut down someone’s healthy immune system.

The report from Infowars referred to the potential reaction to these COVID booster shots as a “vaccine-induced AIDS.” The characterization from the outlet isn’t too farfetched considering how ABC News senior medical contributor Dr. Jennifer Ashton described the potential adverse effect from these shots.

“It’s certainly not just about more boosting for everyone. People who have high antibody levels, there’s the potential – I want to underscore the potential, we haven’t seen any evidence of this – this immune phenomenon known as tolerance where if you already have high antibody levels and you get another booster, that your immune system can start to say, ‘Well, what am I needed for,’ and can kind of start to shut down.

MORE NEWS: Dems Secretly Meddling In Nevada GOP Gubernatorial Primary To Derail Trump-Backed Candidate

“So, if you’re in that category of people who the FDA and CDC is recommending to get a booster – 50 and over, 65 and over with a chronic medical condition – yes, by all means. But everyone else, don’t think that more boosting is the answer. We don’t know that that’s the case yet.”

Infowars host Alex Jones commented on the statements made by Dr. Ashton on Good Morning America, noting that outlets such as Infowars and many others had forewarned about the COVID jabs potentially bearing an adverse effect that can diminish one’s immune system.

Learn How To Protect Your Life Savings From Inflation and An Irresponsible Government, With Gold and Silver

“And of everything here, we have a just over the top Good Morning America club where they slide in the truth – what we told you about 27 months ago – that these so-called shots would give you vaccine AIDS, or vaccine autoimmune deficiency disorder syndrome. I mean, wow. They’re just normalizing like, ‘Hey, yeah, makes you have heart attacks.’”

Red Voice Media has reported extensively on the likes of adverse reactions stemming from the COVID shots and boosters, having recently reported on how military doctors can’t even trust the Department of Defense’s medical database following an internal scrubbing that was performed in light of upticks in cases of cancer, myocarditis, and miscarriages that have occurred amid the rollout of the COVID shots.

Furthermore, a study that was published in late-April in the Nature Journal Scientific Reports – which was a peer-reviewed study by MIT researchers – found that receiving the COVID shots is “significantly associated” with a 25% increase in heart-related medical emergencies for individuals aged between 16 and 39-years old.

And these medical anomalies that coincide with the rollout of the COVID shot is something transpiring all over the world, as the Cureus Journal of Medical Science noted in a study from late-April that researchers saw “a substantial increase of 9.7% in all-cause mortality in Cyprus in 2021 compared to 2020, with an overall mortality increase of 16.5% in 2021 compared to the mean mortality of the previous five years.”

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Re: Boosters Jabs Could Cause VAIDS
Reply #1 - May 24th, 2022 at 11:56am

Hiv/Aids -
as well as "VAIDS"
- is a virus transferred person to person via body fluids

The premise of this theory and speculation is
LUDICROUS

Even
the most "whacko" of tinfoil hat wearers
are aware of this

Check out the REST of this
nut job "news"
site

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #2 - May 24th, 2022 at 11:58am

Red Voice Media... lol.  Grin Grin

Déjà vu.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/red-voice-media/

In other news - talking and texting on your mobile phone while driving could cause accidents.

** Repeat Covid infections exercise our immune system in the same way that repeat concussions exercise our brain **

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - May 24th, 2022 at 12:10pm

Carl D wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 11:58am:
Red Voice Media... lol.  Grin Grin

Déjà vu.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/red-voice-media/

In other news - talking and texting on your mobile phone while driving could cause accidents.

"Overall, we rate Red Voice Media Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, the use of poor sources, and failed fact checks"

It sounds like
Sir Loose Screw
runs  the site

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - May 24th, 2022 at 1:57pm

Still you should check for AIDs buzz. I hear this is stock standard test in hospitals now for anyone that shows up with a fever who has been jabbed.

In August 2021, Newcastle Coroner Karen Dilks recorded that Lisa Shaw had died “due to complications of an AstraZeneca COVID vaccination”.

IP Logged

Jim Lahey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Lisa's Merc
Reply #5 - May 24th, 2022 at 3:39pm

LOL looks like a reputable source nail you pelican.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - May 24th, 2022 at 4:17pm

Sir lastnail wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 11:29am:
Check it out

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/05/good-morning-america-doctor-on-abc-admits-...

Quote:
A recent report from Infowars shared a clip from Good Morning America, where a guest doctor on the program admitted that the COVID booster shots have the propensity to effectively shut down someone’s healthy immune system.

The report from Infowars referred to the potential reaction to these COVID booster shots as a “vaccine-induced AIDS.” The characterization from the outlet isn’t too farfetched considering how ABC News senior medical contributor Dr. Jennifer Ashton described the potential adverse effect from these shots.

“It’s certainly not just about more boosting for everyone. People who have high antibody levels, there’s the potential – I want to underscore the potential, we haven’t seen any evidence of this – this immune phenomenon known as tolerance where if you already have high antibody levels and you get another booster, that your immune system can start to say, ‘Well, what am I needed for,’ and can kind of start to shut down.

MORE NEWS: Dems Secretly Meddling In Nevada GOP Gubernatorial Primary To Derail Trump-Backed Candidate

“So, if you’re in that category of people who the FDA and CDC is recommending to get a booster – 50 and over, 65 and over with a chronic medical condition – yes, by all means. But everyone else, don’t think that more boosting is the answer. We don’t know that that’s the case yet.”

Infowars host Alex Jones commented on the statements made by Dr. Ashton on Good Morning America, noting that outlets such as Infowars and many others had forewarned about the COVID jabs potentially bearing an adverse effect that can diminish one’s immune system.

Learn How To Protect Your Life Savings From Inflation and An Irresponsible Government, With Gold and Silver

“And of everything here, we have a just over the top Good Morning America club where they slide in the truth – what we told you about 27 months ago – that these so-called shots would give you vaccine AIDS, or vaccine autoimmune deficiency disorder syndrome. I mean, wow. They’re just normalizing like, ‘Hey, yeah, makes you have heart attacks.’”

Red Voice Media has reported extensively on the likes of adverse reactions stemming from the COVID shots and boosters, having recently reported on how military doctors can’t even trust the Department of Defense’s medical database following an internal scrubbing that was performed in light of upticks in cases of cancer, myocarditis, and miscarriages that have occurred amid the rollout of the COVID shots.

Furthermore, a study that was published in late-April in the Nature Journal Scientific Reports – which was a peer-reviewed study by MIT researchers – found that receiving the COVID shots is “significantly associated” with a 25% increase in heart-related medical emergencies for individuals aged between 16 and 39-years old.

And these medical anomalies that coincide with the rollout of the COVID shot is something transpiring all over the world, as the Cureus Journal of Medical Science noted in a study from late-April that researchers saw “a substantial increase of 9.7% in all-cause mortality in Cyprus in 2021 compared to 2020, with an overall mortality increase of 16.5% in 2021 compared to the mean mortality of the previous five years.”

Did you quote Infowars seriously? HAHAHAHAAAA!!!!

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - May 24th, 2022 at 4:18pm

Sir lastnail wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 1:57pm:
Still you should check for AIDs buzz. I hear this is stock standard test in hospitals now for anyone that shows up with a fever who has been jabbed.

You hear? Christ you are a smacking idiot.

IP Logged

Sir lastnail
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - May 25th, 2022 at 9:14am

Jim Lahey wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 3:39pm:

no less than you dickhead.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - May 25th, 2022 at 9:15am

Sir lastnail wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 9:14am:
Jim Lahey wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 3:39pm:

no less than you dickhead.

Only mentally ill boomers cite Infowars.  It's a joke to the general society.  Because we can read

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - May 25th, 2022 at 6:25pm

Sir lastnail wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 1:57pm:

Tell your "reliable source" that his information on
"stock standard" hospital testing for HIV/AIDS
couldn't be further from the TRUTH

Casual sex between not just us gay dudes
- but the straight community, as well
- has been curtailed ENORMOUSLY,
with adherence to social distancing and lockdown laws

The ONLY safe sex in the age of COVID19, is with
two face masks, one condom
- and going "doggy"

... and your tale of the
live HIV virus being added to COVID19 vaccines

- would have to be the most
ludicrous and laughable conspiracy theory

you people have come up with, since December 2019

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - May 25th, 2022 at 7:27pm

Is there a Monkeypox jab (aids mk 2) out yet, they are giving flu jabs out for free i hear, I haven't even had my 1st covid jab yet let alone the 4th, i might wait until they bundle them all in to 1.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - May 25th, 2022 at 8:49pm

Johnnie wrote on May 25th, 2022 at 7:27pm:
Is there a Monkeypox jab (aids mk 2) out yet, they are giving flu jabs out for free i hear, I haven't even had my 1st covid jab yet let alone the 4th, i might wait until they bundle them all in to 1.

No one actually cares if you choose to die....

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jun 5th, 2022 at 1:34pm

Sir lastnail wrote on May 24th, 2022 at 11:29am:
A recent report from
Infowars

If
Sir Loose Screw
can't safely guide us through the pandemic - I'm sure Infowars.com can

IP Logged

tickleandrose
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jun 5th, 2022 at 4:39pm

Hey, we should all get together, and run a freedom website, generating revenue by selling far right merchandize!  It seems everyone the doing it!  Easy money.   Cheesy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print