Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Current Shooting Report (Read 965 times)
Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Current Shooting Report
Reply #30 - Oct 17th, 2022 at 3:02pm

Homeowner Fatally Shoots Teens

Source:      
USACarry
       Quote:
Two teenagers paid the ultimate price after breaking into at least one other house and then picking the wrong one.

This past Sunday, a woman and her daughter returned to her Colorado home to discover someone had broken in. She immediately called the police, who told her it would be a while before they could respond because they were dealing with a bigger issue in the area. Little did she know, the suspects in the other incident were the same suspects that broke into her home.

Police reported that two teenagers, one was sixteen years old and the other’s age has not been disclosed, broke into an unoccupied home and then accessed a neighbor’s backyard. The teenagers were armed, one with a handgun and the other with a machete. The armed homeowner confronted the two suspects, one of which shot at the homeowner. The homeowner returned fire hitting both suspects.

The wounded teenagers were transported to the hospital, where they both died. The homeowner will not be prosecuted as Colorado’s Make My Day Law protects him.

One of the teenager’s mothers spoke to the media, saying, “It’s senseless. He didn’t have to lose his life over this. He could have gave him a warning. They were kids.”

I feel sorry for the fact that this mother lost a child, but that “child” was armed and breaking into houses. And it was reported that the teens fired first, so what warning was this homeowner supposed to give after being shot at?
Simply put, crime doesn’t pay. If you don’t want to get shot breaking into houses, don’t break into houses.

I absolutely agree........
.......crime doesn’t pay. If you don’t want to get shot breaking into houses, don’t break into houses!

Those two scumbags won't be doing that again......A lesson well learned! ...

« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2022 at 3:10pm by Panther »  

"When the People fear government there is Tyranny;
When government fears the People there is Freedom & Liberty!"

'
Live FREE or DIE!
'

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Re: Current Shooting Report
Reply #31 - Oct 17th, 2022 at 4:14pm

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Panther
Gold Member

My Heart beats True for
the Red White & Blue...

Current Shooting Report
Reply #32 - Oct 18th, 2022 at 11:07am

Burglar Shot During Home Invasion

Source:      
ABC-WBRZ
       Quote:
A burglar who was shot after she accidentally woke up an armed homeowner while breaking into a house was released from the hospital and booked into jail Sunday.

The Livingston Parish Sheriff's Office said residents woke up around 2 a.m. after hearing a "popping" sound under the carport at their home on Friendship Road. The department said one of the homeowners then grabbed a gun and shot the female intruder, who was also armed.

The burglar, identified as 23-year-old Paige Clark, was shot twice in the leg and hip. She was taken to a hospital and is expected to survive.

Sunday, the sheriff's office said Clark was able to leave the hospital and was booked into the Livingston Parish Detention Center. She faces charges of aggravated burglary, burglary from a vehicle, theft of a motor vehicle and illegal use of weapons.

All things going well, the perp ....Paige Clark.... might get 15-20 years in prison for her stupidity. ...

God Bless
The United States Constitution
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
God Bless
AMERICA
God Bless
God Bless
AMERICA