Send Topic Print
Something is fishy..!? (Read 947 times)
wombatwoody
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wombat  NSW
Re: Something is fishy..!?
Reply #15 - Jun 6th, 2022 at 5:56pm

What about all the deaths from mental health impacts, suicide, deferred medical exams, deferred cancer screenings, deferred surgeries, deferred cardiac treatments, reduced capacity and availability of all forms of medical care etc etc?

We are benefiting from ... the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq.

Benjamin Netanyahu, quoted in Ma’ariv, 16 April 2008

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Reply #16 - Jun 6th, 2022 at 10:57pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 6th, 2022 at 9:52am:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jun 6th, 2022 at 8:31am:
Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 6th, 2022 at 8:27am:
The amusing thing is—some of the figures they quote show how effective the vaccines are—the unvaxxed and not fully vaxxed make up the bulk of the deaths despite making up a tiny minority of the whole population.

Yes, that's correct.  The unvaxed are clogging up hospitals and morgues

Not always true.

Vaccinated people would put less pressure on the hospital system. No matter how good a vaccine can be, you will always have the chance of breathing in airborne viruses. But when those viruses take hold among the unvaccinated, the sicker that person will be.

I would surmise that the 36 people that died in hospital, were all over the age of 60 (perhaps, 80 or older). No amount of vaccinations can help people when they get to a certain age. Their body just gives a weak response to a virus. Even the common cold can be deadly to them.

At this stage...
IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #17 - Jun 7th, 2022 at 6:36pm

Ajax wrote on Jun 6th, 2022 at 12:57am:
Well by now we all know of people who have been vaccinated and have caught covid.

So is it a vaccine or a treatment....?

Imo its a treatment more than it is a vaccine.[\quote]

A vaccine is synonymous with a treatment.  It's pointless trying to play
semantics in order to support your argument.   At any rate, this yells me
yo're an anti-vaxxer.

[quote]People who are vaccinated against covid well they say around 40% will get covid that's 40 out of every hundred but I think they are giving us little white lies here, the actual figure is much higher.

This may well be your opinion, but to have any relevance it needs to be
supported with a couple of accredited citations.  Otherwise it's nothing
more than anecdotal hearsay.

Quote:
Most people I know who have had two shots have got covid and some twice and then they have passed it on to their family members.

Again, anecdotal, and not verified evidence.

Quote:
One more thing mRNA technology is not new its old from the 1960s and it has not produced any successful medicine using this technology right up til today, they have had more failure than success.

Misleading.  Messenger RNA, or mRNA, was discovered in the early 1960s;
research into how mRNA could be delivered into cells was developed in the
1970s.  Human trials of cancer vaccines using mRNA technology have been
taking place since at least 2011. But it took until the 2020 pandemic for the
first mRNA vaccine to be brought to market

Quote:
For the southerners heard Mathew Lloyd on the footy show awhile back ask for more in depth analysis of these so called covid vaccines, he himself got bell's palsy after being vaccinated and he said on TV that since the roll out of the vaccines both heart conditions and bell's palsy have sky rocketed in Australia.

Mathew LLoyd has no medical qualifications, so cannot make any claims about
a purported connection between Bell's Palsy and Covid.  There is also no evidence
that that there's been an increase in cardiovascular conditions since the introduction
of the vaccines—that are directly caused by the vaccine itself.  Covid actually
causes a lot more myocarditis and pericarditis than any of the vaccines.

Quote:
What happened to Ollie Wines a few weeks back before taking the field.

Wines and his cardiologist shot down any connection with his heart arrhythmia and
the Covid vaccine after he was released from hospital days later.      End of story.

Quote:
But of course anyone going against the narrative gets shut down very quickly, just like climate change lol.

No, they're not "shot down".  They're confronted with accredited medical facts and
figures that prove their conspiracy theories are without any supporting evidence. 
Just as you've not provided any evidence for your claims.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #18 - Jun 7th, 2022 at 7:54pm

Ajax wrote on Jun 6th, 2022 at 12:57am:
Well by now we all know of people who have been vaccinated and have caught covid.

So is it a vaccine or a treatment....?

Imo its a treatment more than it is a vaccine.

For example people who are vaccinated against the measles, about 3 out of every hundred will still get the measles.

People who are vaccinated against covid well they say around 40% will get covid thats 40 out of every hundred but I think they are giving us little white lies here, the actual figure is much higher.

Most people I know who have had two shots have got covid and some twice and then they have passed it on to their family members.

One more thing mRNA technology is not new oits old from the 1960s and it has not produced any successful medicine using this technology right up til today, they have had more failure than success.

Including covid vaccines.

MEASLES
https://i.ibb.co/kgYNChM/msls.jpg

COVID
https://i.ibb.co/pnRSV0H/vaccinated.jpg
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2022/04/29/covid-deaths-unvaccinated-boost...

For the southerners heard Mathew Llyod on the footy show awhile back ask for more in depth analysis of these so called covid vaccines, he himself got bell's palsy after being vaccinated and he said on tv that since the roll out of the vaccines both heart conditions and bell's palsy have sky rocketed in Australia.

What happened to Ollie Wines a few weeks back before taking the field.

But of course anyone going against the narrative gets shut down very quickly, just like climate change lol.

You are not very good at maths are you? If 99% of people get vaccinated with measels, and 1% of them die, and 1% do not get vaccinated, and they all die, then the vaccinated would make up 50% of the deaths. The vaccine has saved about 98% of the population from death, and it would have been 99% if not for the anti vaxxers, yet they are still too stupid to realise what a great outcome that is. Even after it has been repeatedly pointed out to them.

Yes, something is fishy. The rot in the brains of the anti vaxxers.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #19 - Jun 7th, 2022 at 10:38pm

aquascoot wrote on Jun 6th, 2022 at 5:48pm:
Lisa Jones wrote on Jun 6th, 2022 at 9:52am:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jun 6th, 2022 at 8:31am:
Jovial Monk wrote on Jun 6th, 2022 at 8:27am:
The amusing thing is—some of the figures they quote show how effective the vaccines are—the unvaxxed and not fully vaxxed make up the bulk of the deaths despite making up a tiny minority of the whole population.

Yes, that's correct.  The unvaxed are clogging up hospitals and morgues

Not always true.

that shut them up, lisa  Wink

Yeah I know. I wonder why.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #20 - Jun 8th, 2022 at 10:08am

Why do
conspiracy theorists
persist, with such vigour, in trying to pass of a
MEME
as some sort of proof and verification ?

ANYONE can knock up a meme - and have it say anything they want it to say

Of course we DO understand your reluctance in
posting a URL to the ORIGINAL

You can't FUDGE those

A
MEME
with a URL of ...

https://www.ozpolitic.com/album/forum-attachments/BECD24FE-2FA4-4047-B389-B81454...

is OBVIOUSLY not an authentic document - but
a FAKE

« Last Edit: Jun 8th, 2022 at 10:14am by buzzanddidj »  

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jun 11th, 2022 at 11:33pm

Now we know.....

The date with a Neanderthal that led to a million Covid deaths

By TOM WHIPPLE
THE TIMES
5:52PM JUNE 10, 2022

It may have been the most disastrous one-night stand in the history of humanity. Sixty thousand years ago in the Middle East, two humans, slightly different in looks and stature, met and had sex.

As a direct consequence of that liaison between two of our ancestors – one of them a Neanderthal – many of us have a genetic tweak that doubles our risk of severe Covid – leading, scientists estimated, to as many as a million pandemic deaths.

“If this dinner date between the human and the Neanderthal had gone wrong … we would have had hundreds of thousands less deaths,” said James Davies, from the University of Oxford.

Associate Professor Davies, who was part of the team who characterised the genetic consequences of that meeting, described it as the ultimate example of the “butterfly effect”, in which a tiny perturbation can have momentous consequences.

The change was discovered by comparing the genomes of about 2000 people who had suffered from severe Covid with the same number who did not, and looking for common differences. One stood out.

“It’s a single-letter difference out of three billion,” Prof Davies said. “This tiny section of DNA doubles your risk of dying from Covid.”

The physical difference, Prof Davies said, came down to the alignment of a few atoms. “It’s position 45,818,159 on chromosome three, and it’s a single change,” he said. “If you’ve got a G (molecule) at that site, it’s low risk. And if you have an A at that site, it’s high risk.”

Although all Europeans have a small proportion of Neanderthal DNA, the suite of changes accompanying this one crucial tweak show that it must have come from a single encounter that resulted in a single child.

Prof Davies believes that if you have the high-risk variant, a previously understudied gene called LZTFL1 is overactivated. This means that cells in the lungs are slower to launch defences in response to infection, making them more susceptible for longer.

Simon Underdown, a biological anthropologist at Oxford Brookes University, is of the view that this interspecies sex should not be considered so odd.

“We now have much more sensitive reconstructions of the Neanderthals and, arguably, they look just like us,” he said.

Dr Underdown believes they would not even have recognised they were different. They were different enough, however, that 60,000 years on, the genetics sown at that one romantic meeting reaped a pandemic whirlwind.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Jun 12th, 2022 at 1:06am

Interesting.
The San and Khoi of southern africa have the highest genetic diversity and thus higher defence combinations against diseases and viruses. As one Geneticist said "If you want to make vaccines - you should base it on the San DNA because it would cover more bases." Modern Caucasoids, Mongoloids and Negroids are relatively 'young' races and lack the robustness of the older races to endure more.

Think of the San and older Haplo-groups as a highly varied 'mongrel' of genetic diversity, while the younger races are like weak inbreeds - even if more populated (like butter spread thinly over a larger piece of toast).

Neanderthals (Europe/M-East) were primarily 'isolationists' for their period. As were the Denisovians of Asia and the Nadali of Africa - which is why they came to a dead end.

Ironically, even the San and Aborigines have stories of the 'old little people'  - which shows that even Hominids and other early species of Humans were still around roaming when Sapiens were spreading.

You wouldn't want to put an 'indigenous' tag on yourself or you'll gather dust like a relic in a museum while the other races move onwards.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jun 12th, 2022 at 7:18am

Frank wrote on Jun 11th, 2022 at 11:33pm:
Now we know.....

The date with a Neanderthal that led to a million Covid deaths

By TOM WHIPPLE
THE TIMES
5:52PM JUNE 10, 2022

It may have been the most disastrous one-night stand in the history of humanity. Sixty thousand years ago in the Middle East, two humans, slightly different in looks and stature, met and had sex.

More likely, the men were killed and the women raped repeatedly before most of them were also eaten.  Bones of neanderthals often show cut marks from butchering.

Romance?  Really?

So many farkwits, so little time.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #24 - Jun 12th, 2022 at 11:01am

Quote:
We now have much more sensitive reconstructions of the Neanderthals and, arguably, they look just like us

I wonder what he means by sensitive. Also, I couldn't find anything more on google about this. Most sites still say they had a different skull shape.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Jun 12th, 2022 at 11:42am

freediver wrote on Jun 12th, 2022 at 11:01am:
Quote:
We now have much more sensitive reconstructions of the Neanderthals and, arguably, they look just like us

I wonder what he means by sensitive. Also, I couldn't find anything more on google about this. Most sites still say they had a different skull shape.

The skull shapes of a NRL player and an AFL player are remarkably different. Scientists are yet to confirm the age difference between these two species of Homo-Boofheadius.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #26 - Jun 12th, 2022 at 5:48pm

Neanderthals do not have a chin.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print