Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print
Friday will see a hearing on the US Jan 6 insurrec (Read 3026 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Friday will see a hearing on the US Jan 6 insurrec
Reply #120 - Jun 15th, 2022 at 9:57am

AiA wrote on Jun 15th, 2022 at 9:20am:
hundreds of millions of dollars out of the pockets of Trump supporters gone forever ...

you just can't help stupid people from parting with their money

The sad part is that as stupid as trump is, and he's a bumbling buffoon by any standard, he's still a lot smarter than a large portion of his supporters.

I wonder how much walker and moorty donated  Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #121 - Jun 15th, 2022 at 9:57am

flip

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #122 - Jun 15th, 2022 at 10:50am

so laf. hundreds of millions of dollars out of the pockets of Trump supporters gone forever ...

'It's a grift': Lofgren tells Tapper Trump bilked donors

Typical leftard hysteria. An election defense fund can mean plenty of things  A. Donors should know their money isn't necessarily going to be spent on defending elections, that's just common sense.

Don Junior and Kimberly need to put food on the table too, no?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Jun 15th, 2022 at 10:50am

John Smith wrote on Jun 15th, 2022 at 9:57am:
hundreds of millions of dollars out of the pockets of Trump supporters gone forever ...

you just can't help stupid people from parting with their money

The sad part is that as stupid as trump is, and he's a bumbling buffoon by any standard, he's still a lot smarter than a large portion of his supporters.

I wonder how much walker and moorty donated  Grin Grin Grin

Listen here Smiffy, Remember Dopey Biden and his calls of UNITY before the election, there has been nothing but a campaign of disunity and hate towards Trump and his supporters from day one, in fact from before 2016, the Democrats cozy little world was ripped apart by an outsider and its all been about revenge for six long years backed in by their faithful dim-witted media. Two impeachments were not enough.

I suspect if the justice department takes this BS on based on stuff like what Ivanka said the BLM riots will look like kids play which would be exactly what the Democrats would want, they backed in the BLM riots for their own political gain.

TRUMP 2024   Cool

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #124 - Jun 15th, 2022 at 10:55am

I agree, Matty. What about the BLM riots when they stormed the Capitol, tried to lynch the VP and overturn the election?

Why aren't we seeing any justice for that?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #125 - Jun 15th, 2022 at 11:12am

Karnal wrote on Jun 15th, 2022 at 10:55am:
I agree, Matty. What about the BLM riots when they stormed the Capitol, tried to lynch the VP and overturn the election?

Why aren't we seeing any justice for that?

And what about the selfies and the guy with his feet on the Wenches desk and what about the tens of thousands of businesses burned and looted.

There was never any danger of an election being overturned, after they opened the doors to the protesters they could have starved or smoked them out. Its a witch hunt.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #126 - Jun 15th, 2022 at 11:27am

Johnnie wrote on Jun 15th, 2022 at 10:50am:
Listen here Smiffy, Remember Dopey Biden and his calls of UNITY before the election, there has been nothing but a campaign of disunity and hate towards Trump and his supporters from day one, in fact from before 2016, the Democrats cozy little world was ripped apart by an outsider and its all been about revenge for six long years backed in by their faithful dim-witted media. Two impeachments were not enough.

I suspect if the justice department takes this BS on based on stuff like what Ivanka said the BLM riots will look like kids play which would be exactly what the Democrats would want, they backed in the BLM riots for their own political gain.

TRUMP 2024   Cool

blah blah blah butt-hurt blah ... face it,  you got conned by an idiot like Trump who DELIBERATELY fed you lies so that he could make the fools and their money part ways

Just how dumb does one have to be to fall for his crap?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #127 - Jun 15th, 2022 at 11:29am

Johnnie wrote on Jun 15th, 2022 at 11:12am:
And what about the selfies and the guy with his feet on the Wenches desk and what about the tens of thousands of businesses burned and looted.

selfies just prove how stupid trumpards are ... break into a secure building, vandalise, trash and steal from it and then post the evidence all over the internet. Cheesy Cheesy

Fkkn morons the lot of you

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #128 - Jun 15th, 2022 at 11:35am

John Smith wrote on Jun 15th, 2022 at 11:27am:
Johnnie wrote on Jun 15th, 2022 at 10:50am:

TRUMP 2024   Cool

blah blah blah butt-hurt blah ... face it,  you got conned by an idiot like Trump who DELIBERATELY fed you lies so that he could make the fools and their money part ways

Just how dumb does one have to be to fall for his crap?  Grin Grin Grin Grin

UNITY, UNITY I TELLS YA, just how dumb were people to fall for that 1 word slogan  Cool

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #129 - Jun 15th, 2022 at 11:37am

Johnnie wrote on Jun 15th, 2022 at 11:35am:
UNITY, UNITY I TELLS YA, just how dumb were people to fall for that 1 word slogan

I haven't seen ANYONE claiming they voted for him because of his 'unity' speech.  The only time it's ever mentioned is when trumpards get desperate to hide their stupidity. Grin Grin.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #130 - Jun 15th, 2022 at 11:39am

John Smith wrote on Jun 15th, 2022 at 11:37am:
UNITY, UNITY I TELLS YA, just how dumb were people to fall for that 1 word slogan

I haven't seen ANYONE claiming they voted for him because of his 'unity' speech.  The only time it's ever mentioned is when trumpards get desperate to hide their stupidity. Grin Grin.

That's what slogans are designed to do, get into the subconscious of the gullible.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #131 - Jun 15th, 2022 at 11:45am

Johnnie wrote on Jun 15th, 2022 at 11:39am:

That's what slogans are designed to do, get into the subconscious of the gullible.

no, slogans are there to distract the terminally stupid from reality. In your case this one worked perfectly

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #132 - Jun 15th, 2022 at 2:27pm

Stop the steal, Matty.

Build the wall.

Drain the swamp.

Lock her up.

I have no problem with any of that.

You?

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #133 - Jun 15th, 2022 at 2:44pm

John Smith wrote on Jun 15th, 2022 at 11:45am:

no, slogans are there to distract the terminally stupid from reality. In your case this one worked perfectly

Slogans? I thought they were policies.

Remember, Mr Trump shut down the government for two months to get funds for a campaign rally chant turned border security measure - build the wall.

He asked Zalensky to prosecute Hunter Biden in return for congressional military aid because he's Joe Biden's son - drain the swamp.

And he had the Department of Justice do a fourth investigation into Hillary's emails in order to lock her up.

He did other stuff too. I've forgotten most of it, but Matty might know.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #134 - Jun 15th, 2022 at 2:57pm

Karnal wrote on Jun 15th, 2022 at 2:27pm:

Stop the steal, Matty.

Build the wall.

Drain the swamp.

Lock her up.

I have no problem with any of that.

You?

UNITY was the catch cry right up until the day Dopey was sworn in, the day he signed all the exacutive orders undoing Trumps good work,he immediately poofeterised the military, reopened the floodgates to Muslim terrorists, let the Spics from down south invade and so on. Unity was never mentioned again.

The free world doesn't have a leader anymore and the enemy knows it, we have a dopey old crunt who has no idea what he is doing.

God help Australia.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Send Topic Print