/>

Re: Victims of communism
Reply #345 - Sep 5th, 2022 at 8:05pm

Frank wrote on Sep 5th, 2022 at 5:29pm:
thegreatdivide wrote on Sep 5th, 2022 at 2:14pm:
freediver wrote on Aug 29th, 2022 at 2:36pm:
Quote:
Nonsense. The CCP sees one-party meritocracy as the best shot

How much merit was there in starving 50 million people to death by trying to feed them?

None.

I'm concerned about those locked out of a basic decent standard of living, by the vicious dog eat dog neoliberal job market, and austerity forced onto government   burdened by mainstream small govt/privatization dogma re public spending, and debt and deficit.

NOBODY IS LOCKED OUT OF civil society, civic associations, private and public welfare provisions and assistance, education, healthcare, public services, clubs, benevolent societies,  etc, etc, etc - hardly the survival of the fittest BS you parrot mindlessly.

You should get out more; the footpaths in the CBD's of Sydney and Melbourne are punctated with the homeless, and of course then there's the 'unwashed' among the black population...

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #346 - Sep 5th, 2022 at 8:11pm

freediver wrote on Sep 5th, 2022 at 5:31pm:
China has more of a "survival of the parasites" mentality.

Pure survival of the fittest, neoliberal filth, to be expected from the blind, vicious  neoliberal ideologue fraud-diver  (by his own words: see 'privatization' #24).

random has you sorted....

« Last Edit: Sep 5th, 2022 at 8:17pm by thegreatdivide »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #347 - Sep 5th, 2022 at 8:33pm

You never explained how a "meritocracy" ends up rewarding the institution that starved 50 million people to death.

random wrote on Sep 5th, 2022 at 7:24pm:
freediver wrote on Sep 5th, 2022 at 7:08pm:
random wrote on Sep 5th, 2022 at 6:55pm:
China has more of a "survival of the parasites" mentality. They confuse this for meritocracy. But they have spent several generations training the people not to think for yourself, not to try to be outstanding, just rise through the ranks by being a suckhole.

While they were busy starving 50 million people to death, they were still looking for any wealthy people who knew how to grow and distribute food efficiently so they could kill them. Anybody who had a whiff of success about them.

Do the owners of this forum get paid to post anti china stuff? 

Your posts are ... well, infantile and poorly thought through.  Like a monkey flinging poo at the zoo.

Just thought that only someone with a vested interest would bother to prostitute themselves in public as you are.

https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1572175206ra/28359404.gif

Do you disagree with anything I actually said?

Last time I was here it was "incompetance" you repeated mindlessly.  No one here gave a shite, they still don't.

Now it's 50 million people starving?  Really?  Who here can even work out WTF that has to do with anything?

Yeah, you just look like someone's tool, like a troll doing it for some other reason, like maybe the owners have made a deal.

Tell us about it.

https://c.tenor.com/BqQjMLrZku8AAAAC/the-people-deserve-to-know-the-truth-patric...

The subject is victims of communism. Don't you think the 50 million people starved to death by the CCP in their effort to distribute food evenly count?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #348 - Sep 5th, 2022 at 8:43pm

freediver wrote on Sep 5th, 2022 at 8:33pm:
You never explained how a "meritocracy" ends up rewarding the institution that starved 50 million people to death.

China has more of a "survival of the parasites" mentality. They confuse this for meritocracy. But they have spent several generations training the people not to think for yourself, not to try to be outstanding, just rise through the ranks by being a suckhole.

While they were busy starving 50 million people to death, they were still looking for any wealthy people who knew how to grow and distribute food efficiently so they could kill them. Anybody who had a whiff of success about them.

Your posts are ... well, infantile and poorly thought through.  Like a monkey flinging poo at the zoo.

Just thought that only someone with a vested interest would bother to prostitute themselves in public as you are.

Last time I was here it was "incompetance" you repeated mindlessly.  No one here gave a shite, they still don't.

Now it's 50 million people starving?  Really?  Who here can even work out WTF that has to do with anything?

Yeah, you just look like someone's tool, like a troll doing it for some other reason, like maybe the owners have made a deal.

Tell us about it.

https://c.tenor.com/BqQjMLrZku8AAAAC/the-people-deserve-to-know-the-truth-patric...

The subject is victims of communism. Don't you think the 50 million people starved to death by the CCP in their effort to distribute food evenly count?

You need to fess up to the posters here about how much you earn from the anti-China stance.

So many farkwits, so little time.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #349 - Sep 5th, 2022 at 9:17pm

Politics killed 50 million.
Who made Politics in China the major power?
Oh yeah - America did.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #350 - Sep 6th, 2022 at 10:13am

freediver wrote on Sep 5th, 2022 at 8:33pm:

Tell us about it.

The subject is fraudulent, in that it allows you to mindlessly bang on about  events which happened half a century ago in China, so you can avoid looking at the increasing economic dysfunction NOW in the Western neoliberal economies.

It's so bad Biden and  Trump are now accusing one-another of being "enemies of the state", while  LIz Truss is overseeing an increase in poverty and a failing NHS in the UK, with lower taxes as the policy to fix it. 

We have more important issues to deal with than "the victims of communism", issues resulting from increasing failure of neoliberalism (indeed neoliberalism is playing havoc in China, which Xi is attempting to address).

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #351 - Sep 6th, 2022 at 6:03pm

Quote:
The subject is fraudulent, in that it allows you to mindlessly bang on about  events which happened half a century ago in China, so you can avoid looking at the increasing economic dysfunction NOW in the Western neoliberal economies.

The Chinese economy is still being run by the same institution that happily starved 50 million of it's citizens to death with it's lies and incompetence. A pattern of behaviour it recently repeated with covid.

It would be unfair to insist that the modern German government be judged by the Nazis. Not so with the CCP. It is the same party. It has the same culture of lies and incompetence. They are the same parasites they have always been. They have merely figured out that it is hard to milk a dead or starving citizen.

You never explained how a "meritocracy" ends up rewarding the institution that starved 50 million people to death. Why is that?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #352 - Sep 6th, 2022 at 6:33pm

freediver wrote on Sep 6th, 2022 at 6:03pm:
Quote:

The Chinese economy is still being run by the same institution that happily s
tarved 50 million
of it's citizens to death with it's lies and incompetence. A pattern of behaviour it recently repeated with covid.

It would be unfair to insist that the modern German government be judged by the Nazis. Not so with the CCP. It is the same party. It has the same culture of lies and
incompetence
. They are the same parasites they have always been. They have merely figured out that it is hard to milk a dead or starving citizen.

You never explained how a "meritocracy" ends up rewarding the institution that
starved 50 million
people to death. Why is that?

So how much does the site earn to thump the anti-China drum?

Come on there has to be a good commercial reason!

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #353 - Sep 6th, 2022 at 6:36pm

Why do you think people would have to be paid to criticise a regime that starved 50 million people to death, then remained in power to this day, and continues to kill millions with it's lies and incompetence?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #354 - Sep 6th, 2022 at 6:39pm

random wrote on Sep 6th, 2022 at 6:33pm:
So how much does the site earn to thump the anti-China drum?

Come on there has to be a good commercial reason!

What?? No tut-tuts? No yawns??

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #355 - Sep 6th, 2022 at 6:40pm

freediver wrote on Sep 6th, 2022 at 6:36pm:
Why do you think people would have to be paid to criticise a regime that starved 50 million people to death, then remained in power to this day, and continues to kill millions with it's lies and incompetence?

He is Bbwian.
And so is his wife.

(mentally)

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #356 - Sep 6th, 2022 at 6:41pm

Why do you think people would have to be paid to criticise a regime that
starved 50 million
people to death, then remained in power to this day, and continues to
kill millions
with it's lies and
incompetence
?

Hahahahaaaaaaa

So you are on a kick-back right?  The repetition is required to hit the posting targets.  Seen it before in other forums.

So how much does the site earn for pushing the anti-china line?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #357 - Sep 6th, 2022 at 6:49pm

random wrote on Sep 6th, 2022 at 6:41pm:
starved 50 million
kill millions
with it's lies and
incompetence
?

Hahahahaaaaaaa

So you are on a kick-back right?  The repetition is required to hit the posting targets.  Seen it before in other forums.

So why exactly are you so eager to defend the CCP?

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #358 - Sep 6th, 2022 at 6:58pm

freediver wrote on Sep 6th, 2022 at 6:49pm:
random wrote on Sep 6th, 2022 at 6:41pm:
starved 50 million
kill millions
with it's lies and
incompetence
?

Hahahahaaaaaaa

So why exactly are you so eager to defend the CCP?

I'm not.

I'm pointing out that you are a shill.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #359 - Sep 6th, 2022 at 7:59pm

Quote:
I'm pointing out that you are a shill.

You have not explained why you think that. The CCP killed 50 million people. Any honest person would criticise them for it.

Quote:
I'm not.

Yes you are. You are just struggling, because defending the CCP is like defending Nazis.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 28
Send Topic Print