Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Republican Lauren Boebert a Ted Cruz Prozzie? (Read 150 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Republican Lauren Boebert a Ted Cruz Prozzie?
Jun 17th, 2022 at 5:46pm

Here's some goss on little Lauren Boebert, whose husband is a convicted child sex offender:

Was she a hooker who had multiple abortions?

That would be a bit hypocritical, wouldn't it?

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Republican Lauren Boebert a Ted Cruz Prozzie?
Reply #1 - Jun 17th, 2022 at 6:03pm

The leftards say convicted child sex offender, others say a little bit naughty. Who can say, Greggery? Everybody's got an opinion. There is good and bad on both sides, no?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 17th, 2022 at 6:10pm

Karnal wrote on Jun 17th, 2022 at 6:03pm:
The leftards say convicted child sex offender, others say a little bit naughty. Who can say, Greggery? Everybody's got an opinion. There is good and bad on both sides, no?

Well, to be fair, all he did was pull his cock out and expose it to children in a bowling alley.

"Then Jayson came up behind us and pulled his penis out of his pants. His thumb was covering the head, and all I saw was the shaft. Trish and I turned away and went and told Larry."

Hey, it was just the shaft.  No harm in that, surely.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 17th, 2022 at 6:16pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 17th, 2022 at 6:10pm:

Well, to be fair, all he did was pull his cock out and expose it to children in a bowling alley.

"Then Jayson came up behind us and pulled his penis out of his pants. His thumb was covering the head, and all I saw was the shaft. Trish and I turned away and went and told Larry."

Just on a side note here folks, and I don't mean to brag, but my thumb wouldn't cover the head of my penis.

IP Logged

AiA
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Jun 17th, 2022 at 6:17pm

Turns out Boebert wasn't a whore. Weird how the sex-workers rights people were eager to insult her by calling her a prostitute.

Maybe it was a false flag or just rumour-mongering, but it amazed me to see her vilified as a filthy dirty whore by people who supposedly are sex-positive, who want prostitution legalized, and abortion legal.

There are many reasons to despise her, however.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/liberals-rush-to-spread-bogus-lauren-boebert-escor...

“Jerry, just remember: It’s not a lie … if you believe it.” George Costanza
IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 17th, 2022 at 6:23pm

AiA wrote on Jun 17th, 2022 at 6:17pm:
Turns out Boebert wasn't a whore. Weird how the sex-workers rights people were eager to insult her by calling her a prostitute.

Maybe it was a false flag or just rumour-mongering, but it amazed me to see her vilified as a filthy dirty whore by people who supposedly are sex-positive, who want prostitution legalized, and abortion legal.

There are many reasons to despise her, however.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/liberals-rush-to-spread-bogus-lauren-boebert-escor...

Actually, you have it all wrong.

Nobody - not a single person - was criticising her for being a whore or for having an abortion.

She was being criticised for her appalling double standards and blatant hypocrisy.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 17th, 2022 at 10:33pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 17th, 2022 at 6:10pm:

But of course. We've all done stuff like that, Greggery, come come.

Mr Trump allegedly showed his to a 13 year old, no?

Well, thrust it in, anyway, before he threatened to kill her and her family if she said anything.

Youthful hijinx. Been there done that, no?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print