Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Proud Boys Were Really Going To Kill Mike Pence (Read 762 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Proud Boys Were Really Going To Kill Mike Pence
Reply #30 - Jun 18th, 2022 at 7:54pm

Karnal wrote on Jun 18th, 2022 at 6:56pm:
Frank wrote on Jun 18th, 2022 at 6:27pm:
Karnal wrote on Jun 18th, 2022 at 5:23pm:
Frank wrote on Jun 18th, 2022 at 3:11pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 18th, 2022 at 1:41pm:
Steampipe wrote on Jun 18th, 2022 at 11:20am:
So all the evidence so far is hearsay.

All the evidence is rock solid, and it's all come from the Republicans themselves as well as the terrorists.

They've given full confessions.

There's absolutely nothing "hearsay" about it - it's been confirmed by the people who were actually there.

Cheesy Wink Cheesy
One affidavit = rock solid evidence.
7,000 affidavit in just one state = wild conspiracy.

Sit down, turd.

Oh, I know. Apart from them SAYING they wanted to lynch Mike Pence, and apart from them bringing a noose, and apart from them carrying cattle prods to help get the job done, and apart from all the footage of them asking everybody where Mike Pence was so they could, you know, hang him, they were just having a jolly old laugh, no?

An affidavit? Good luck with that, leftards. We've got 6000 more than you.

Cheesy Cheesy

BLM, Antifa - nuffin' organised to see here.

Tea Party, Capitol demonstrators - evil organisations.

The Antifa and BLM thugs got away with rioting, looting, burning, attacking police and court houses, etc for a year - "mostly peaceful".
The other side gathers to demonstrate, takes selfies in offices - get killed - shouts and carries on for a few hours - OH MY GOD, REVOLUTION, INSURRECTION!

The blatent double standard is Stalinist.

I know. Years of Antifa holding the country to seige, and a handful of patriots just march to the Capitol, take it over, kill and disable a few cops, and try to overturn a RIGGED erection?

So unfair. Where's the justice?

The Capitol wasn't taken over, no cops were killed by the demonstrators but demonstrators were killed by agents of the state.
The election was rigged - just look at Dopey and Kamala.  There is no way they were elected. Installed, yes.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Jun 18th, 2022 at 8:01pm

Frank wrote on Jun 18th, 2022 at 7:54pm:
The election was rigged - just look at Dopey and Kamala.  There is no way they were elected. Installed, yes.

sore_end.jpg (114 KB | 9 )
sore_end.jpg

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jun 18th, 2022 at 8:12pm

All the evidence is rock solid, and it's all come from the Republicans themselves as well as the terrorists.

There's absolutely nothing "hearsay" about it - it's been confirmed by the people who were actually there.

Cheesy Wink Cheesy

Sit down, turd.

Oh, I know. Apart from them SAYING they wanted to lynch Mike Pence, and apart from them bringing a noose, and apart from them carrying cattle prods to help get the job done, and apart from all the footage of them asking everybody where Mike Pence was so they could, you know, hang him, they were just having a jolly old laugh, no?

Cheesy Cheesy

The Antifa and BLM thugs got away with rioting, looting, burning, attacking police and court houses, etc for a year - "mostly peaceful".
The other side gathers to demonstrate, takes selfies in offices - get killed - shouts and carries on for a few hours - OH MY GOD, REVOLUTION, INSURRECTION!

I know. Years of Antifa holding the country to seige, and a handful of patriots just march to the Capitol, take it over, kill and disable a few cops, and try to overturn a RIGGED erection?

The Capitol wasn't taken over, no cops were killed by the demonstrators but demonstrators were killed by agents of the state.

Have you given your "evidence" to Rudy?

Lol    Grin

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jun 18th, 2022 at 9:38pm

Cheesy Wink Cheesy

Sit down, turd.

Cheesy Cheesy

I know, right? The House and Senate just had to shut shop for a few hours, it's all good. The patriots played the senators and representatives soothing music to calm their nerves. One even left the Speaker a dollar to compensate for messing up her desk.

So nice, no? And everybody marched in an orderly queue and followed covid protocols.

Now you tell me, when have Antifa ever been as well behaved as that? 

In fact, I'm curious. When have Antifa ever participated in a riot?

Thoughts?

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jun 18th, 2022 at 9:44pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Jun 18th, 2022 at 8:12pm:

Cheesy Wink Cheesy

Sit down, turd.

Cheesy Cheesy

Have you given your "evidence" to Rudy?

Lol    Grin

No, I think he's getting his evidence from Rudy. The old boy always listens to the evidence, you see.

I'll have you know he studied at the prestigious University of Balogney, no?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jun 18th, 2022 at 10:06pm

Cheesy Wink Cheesy

Sit down, turd.

Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jun 18th, 2022 at 10:10pm

Frank wrote on Jun 18th, 2022 at 10:06pm:

Cheesy Wink Cheesy

Sit down, turd.

Cheesy Cheesy

LOL! They were elected because of how appalling, divisive and incompetent Trump was. Biden literally could have been anyone.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jun 18th, 2022 at 10:44pm

And Biden Kamala are not devisive, incompetent and appallingly stupid and ruinous???? 
Of course they are. Biden was a known bozo, there is no way he was elected. Kamala was one of the most disliked candidates, a giggling nobody gaining less than 2%. An Indian Jamaican from Canada. Not an 'African American' (dreadful label as that is).

It is a sham.

IP Logged

Steampipe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

WA
Reply #38 - Jun 18th, 2022 at 11:25pm

Frank wrote on Jun 18th, 2022 at 10:44pm:
And Biden Kamala are not devisive, incompetent and appallingly stupid and ruinous???? 
Of course they are. Biden was a known bozo, there is no way he was elected. Kamala was one of the most disliked candidates, a giggling nobody gaining less than 2%. An Indian Jamaican from Canada. Not an 'African American' (dreadful label as that is).

It is a sham.

I'm not disputing your description of the dems candidates but putting it into context that is the best they have got. That is why they have to talk about Trump, they have to make him worse than Biden because they have no one intelligent as Trump. Trumps success is unattainable by any democrat so the only solution is to destroy.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jun 19th, 2022 at 1:12am

It is a sham.

Not an "I like Danish", dreadful as that label is.

Who's a silly old boy then?

If you don't want to answer the question, dear chap, just say.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jun 19th, 2022 at 7:41am

Steampipe wrote on Jun 18th, 2022 at 11:25pm:

It is a sham.

I'm not disputing your description of the dems candidates but putting it into context that is the best they have got. That is why they have to talk about Trump, they have to make him worse than Biden because they have no one intelligent as Trump. Trumps success is unattainable by any democrat so the only solution is to destroy.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print