Pages: 1 2 3 ... 33
Send Topic Print
Ending it All (Read 6982 times)
Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Ending it All
Jun 21st, 2022 at 8:43am

FutureLeftWank was upset and decided to end it all ..

FLW lives in Melbourne, he was sick of the World, of Covid-19, Chinese belligerence, global warming, species extinction, racial tension, and all the rest of the disturbing  stories that occupy the media headlines.

FLW drove his car into his garage at home, carefully sealed up around the windows and doorways of his garage, selected his favourite radio station and left his car  at a slow idle.

Two days later, his neighbour realising she had seen no sign of FLW for a while, peered through the garage window to see FLW at the wheel of his car. 

Immediately she phoned emergency services. Police, fire and the ambulance arrived promptly.

After pulling FLW from his car and giving him a sip of water, he seemed as good as gold.

FLW drives a Tesla.  It now has a flat battery.

He also votes Greens … which explains his non-understanding of the real world.

Grin

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Ending it All
Reply #1 - Jun 21st, 2022 at 8:49am

Gnads wrote on Jun 21st, 2022 at 8:43am:

FLW lives in Melbourne, he was sick of the World, of Covid-19, Chinese belligerence, global warming, species extinction, racial tension, and all the rest of the disturbing  stories that occupy the media headlines.

FLW drove his car into his garage at home, carefully sealed up around the windows and doorways of his garage, selected his favourite radio station and left his car  at a slow idle.

Two days later, his neighbour realising she had seen no sign of FLW for a while, peered through the garage window to see FLW at the wheel of his car. 

Immediately she phoned emergency services. Police, fire and the ambulance arrived promptly.

After pulling FLW from his car and giving him a sip of water, he seemed as good as gold.

Grin

I love how utterly triggered you are by my consistently shaming and exposing your bullshit.

Keep crying.  I am keeping your attention to keep you from loitering around primary schools. The government should give me money

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #2 - Jun 21st, 2022 at 8:52am

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jun 21st, 2022 at 8:49am:
Gnads wrote on Jun 21st, 2022 at 8:43am:

Grin

I love how utterly triggered you are by my consistently shaming and exposing your bullshit.

Keep crying.  I am keeping your attention to keep you from loitering around primary schools. The government should give me money

So you're now accusing me of being a paedophile?

That's a banning offence

FreeDriver this bloke needs his first warning.

Not that I think he should get any warnings.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 21st, 2022 at 8:54am

Gnads wrote on Jun 21st, 2022 at 8:52am:

That's a banning offence

I am saying random poo to upset you more, I clearly don't mean it, you are just constantly replying to me to cry that I am smarter and better than you.  You are merely a joke to me

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jun 21st, 2022 at 8:57am

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jun 21st, 2022 at 8:54am:
Gnads wrote on Jun 21st, 2022 at 8:52am:

That's a banning offence

I am saying random poo to upset you more, I clearly don't mean it, you are just constantly replying to me to cry that I am smarter and better than you.  You are merely a joke to me

Rubbish ....you excuse making eel

You don't accuse members here of being paedophiles -  it's not a joke no matter how you spin it.

Phuk off.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jun 21st, 2022 at 8:58am

Gnads wrote on Jun 21st, 2022 at 8:57am:

You don't accuse members here of being paedophiles -  it's not a joke no matter how you spin it.

Phuk off.

One thing I note constantly is that the right are uneducated and unable to understand common english idioms.  I clearly wasn't seriously accusing you.  I was insulting you because you are a worthless lying coward who replies to me constantly but CAN'T ACTUALLY SAY ANYTHING!!!

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 21st, 2022 at 9:02am

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jun 21st, 2022 at 8:58am:
Gnads wrote on Jun 21st, 2022 at 8:57am:

Phuk off.

One thing I note constantly is that the right are uneducated and unable to understand common english idioms.  I clearly wasn't seriously accusing you.  I was insulting you because you are a worthless lying coward who replies to me constantly but CAN'T ACTUALLY SAY ANYTHING!!!

Yet you were .... you lying POS.

I'd tell you to get in your Tesla & phuk off ...... but you wouldn't get far enough before the battery was flat.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Jun 21st, 2022 at 9:03am

Gnads wrote on Jun 21st, 2022 at 9:02am:

I'd tell you to get in your Tesla & phuk off ...... but you wouldn't get far enough before the battery was flat.

As I said, the issue is the right are idiots.  When I use common idioms that english speakers engage in, they confuse you.  If I was going to seriously suggest you were a child abuser, I would not do it with a joke.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 21st, 2022 at 9:10am

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jun 21st, 2022 at 9:03am:
Gnads wrote on Jun 21st, 2022 at 9:02am:

As I said, the issue is the right are idiots.  When I use common idioms that english speakers engage in, they confuse you.  If I was going to seriously suggest you were a child abuser, I would not do it with a joke.

Where was the joke?

Accusing me of loitering around schools is no joke

and it's not a common idiom

keep back pedaling you POS

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jun 21st, 2022 at 9:11am

Gnads wrote on Jun 21st, 2022 at 9:10am:
Where was the joke?

The issue is that you're so dense you think I am back pedalling when I am doubling down.  Yes, it's a serious accusation, but made in a comical way because I was simply seeking to insult you because you give me the shts, with your ignorant bullshit and cowardice

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 21st, 2022 at 9:14am

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jun 21st, 2022 at 9:11am:
Where was the joke?

The issue is that you're so dense you think I am back pedalling when I am doubling down.  Yes, it's a serious accusation, but made in a comical way because I was simply seeking to insult you because you give me the shts, with your ignorant bullshit and cowardice

Doubling down on your statement ey?

You know I have never PMed Freedriver complaining about any member of this forum but I think I'll make an exception for you if you insist on doubling down on your position that I loiter around schools with the sole intention of calling me a paedophile.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jun 21st, 2022 at 9:17am

Gnads wrote on Jun 21st, 2022 at 9:14am:

You know I have never PMed Freedriver complaining about any member of this forum but I think I'll make an exception for you if you insist on doubling down on your position that I loiter around schools with the sole intention of calling me a paedophile.

I accept you are illiterate enough to believe I am insisting you loiter around schools and not that I am trying to trigger and upset you because you reply to me constantly with abuse, but refuse to ever debate me.

I guess if the mods are illiterate I might get a ban and you might not, when you are the one harassing me.  *shrug*

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jun 21st, 2022 at 9:20am

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jun 21st, 2022 at 9:17am:
Gnads wrote on Jun 21st, 2022 at 9:14am:

I accept you are illiterate enough to believe I am insisting you loiter around schools and not that I am trying to trigger and upset you because you reply to me constantly with abuse, but refuse to ever debate me.

I guess if the mods are illiterate I might get a ban and you might not, when you are the one harassing me.  *shrug*

You can make all the excuses you want arsehole

at the end of the day calling or insinuating a member is a paedophile in this forum is not on

taboo .... capisce?

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Jun 21st, 2022 at 9:21am

Gnads wrote on Jun 21st, 2022 at 9:20am:
You can make all the excuses you want arsehole

at the end of the day calling or insinuating a member is a paedophile in this forum is not on

taboo .... capisce?

Are you just new to the internet? I've said more than once I was not seriously suggesting it, I was trying to trigger you.  It clearly worked

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jun 21st, 2022 at 9:26am

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jun 21st, 2022 at 9:11am:
Where was the joke?

I generally ignore your rantings because you are an immature idiot. However you have crossed a line with this statement that one of the members is a paedophile.
Such a statement is way beyond the already loose standards of this place and is not only offensive, but a great way to attract unwanted outside attention. Attempting to backpedal by saying it was made 'in a comical way' is no excuse. It only shows that your level of social and moral development is sadly lacking. In the short time you have been here you have contributed nothing of value and have no interest in doing so it seems.

Tread carefully little troll.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 33
Send Topic Print