Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print
Body Modifier Jailed For 10 Years (Read 2450 times)
AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Re: Body Modifier Jailed For 10 Years
Reply #15 - Jul 7th, 2022 at 8:44pm

Brendan Russell told his now-wife there were no qualifications in his field,
as health authorities investigated the death of a patient.

The Sydney District Court  heard a recording of a phone call between Russell
and his wife Maria about a year after the patient's death and days after Health
Care Complaints Commission placed restrictions on his business activities.

"There's no such thing as qualifications in it," the body modifier said in the 2018
call.    "It goes off how good your work is."

The Court previously heard Russell had only held certificates in piercing,
aftercare and maintaining infection control standards in an office setting.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #16 - Jul 8th, 2022 at 12:33am

Gnads wrote on Jul 7th, 2022 at 5:40pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 5th, 2022 at 2:02pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 5th, 2022 at 2:01pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 5th, 2022 at 1:41pm:
I struggle ...

And don't we know if, Adolf,  don't we know it.  You never let us forget it for even a minute.

Have I shamed you so badly you need to reach for primary school level insults? LOL!!!

You self righteous hypocrite Grin

The irony... the sheer irony .... that's as good as mothra saying that my two part-Indigenous nephews wouldn't disrespect an Elder because they'd be too frightened of me... WTF?  I'm a teddy bear... everyone knows that.  They wouldn't speak to any Elder like ... that idiot .... did, but out of courtesy and civility... nothing like fear.

Anyone who carries on about 'old men' etc is in the same boat as ... that jerk .... and several others here....  they use the same language etc.. same MO..... have to be related.

Something seriously wrong with a few who post here....  Undecided

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Jul 8th, 2022 at 9:53am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 8th, 2022 at 12:33am:
that's as good as mothra saying that my two part-Indigenous nephews wouldn't disrespect an Elder because they'd be too frightened of me... WTF? 

What the actual hell? I said nothing even resembling the sort, you silly old dust farter.

More proof that you've no idea of what is being said to you.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Jul 8th, 2022 at 10:49am

mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2022 at 9:53am:
that's as good as mothra saying that my two part-Indigenous nephews wouldn't disrespect an Elder because they'd be too frightened of me... WTF? 

What the actual hell? I said nothing even resembling the sort, you silly old dust farter.

That's exactly what you said.  Here it is in full:-

"I mean, just look at the way you tried to prostitute your own family in that little tirade; "significantly Indigenous". For crying out loud! What you actually mean to say is that even those with "Kaffir" blood wouldn't dare talk back to you. Even  "those"."

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Jul 8th, 2022 at 10:52am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 8th, 2022 at 10:49am:

That's exactly what you said.

Lol! No. It's not.

Wanna go back before i do/ Spare yourself the embarrassment?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Jul 8th, 2022 at 10:55am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 8th, 2022 at 10:49am:

That's exactly what you said.  Here it is in full:-

"I mean, just look at the way you tried to prostitute your own family in that little tirade; "significantly Indigenous". For crying out loud! What you actually mean to say is that even those with "Kaffir" blood wouldn't dare talk back to you. Even  "those"."

Oh my god you're an idiot. The key word was 'even'. You know, because you command all of our respect by virtue of being so old? "Even" "Kaffirs" know better, so you would have us believe.

Do you need absolutely everything explained to you?

God knows you probably still won't understand it.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Jul 8th, 2022 at 11:03am

That's right - just add abuse to abuse there, girlie, always guaranteed to win you friends and get your non-point across.

It's as clear as can be out of your own mouth.  Your evident confusion between common everyday courtesy/respect for others, and some paranoid delusion that all are out to get you and you are thereby entitled and empowered to abuse them at any turn, is as clear as a bell.

That's why you were happy to see the likes of Lefty carrying onlike a total gutter moron, as long as it slagged at your chosen enemies - those ghost enemies you create for yourself, just like him.

If you are in any position of offering Indigenous any advice, I trust they don't listen to your about how they should handle discussion with others., by just abusing everyone and hoping they will back down.

No wonder the pricks are running riot in the Alice and ramming police cars in Western Australia in a clear war on Whartey.

― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Jul 8th, 2022 at 11:06am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 8th, 2022 at 11:03am:
That's right - just add abuse to abuse there, girlie, always guaranteed to win you friends and get your non-point across.

It's as clear as can be out of your own mouth.

I'm sorry, was that an apology for a false accusation based on you once again not understanding what is said to you?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Jul 8th, 2022 at 11:09am

mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2022 at 11:06am:

I'm sorry, was that an apology for a false accusation based on you once again not understanding what is said to you?

Clearly you are incapable of understanding what is posted, Lefty.  read the rest.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Jul 8th, 2022 at 11:10am

Clearly you are mad.

― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jul 8th, 2022 at 11:13am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 8th, 2022 at 11:09am:

Clearly you are incapable of understanding what is posted, Lefty.  read the rest.

So that's a 'no' then. As to be expected.

Also expected is you launching yet another tirade against Future. God, how utterly boring.

Did you just report him until he was banned so you could bitch about him incessantly without him being able to defend himself? You know, because he hurt you feelings so bad?

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Jul 8th, 2022 at 11:14am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 8th, 2022 at 11:10am:

Clearly you are mad.

You really aren't very bright, are you.

How to make the English language accessible to morons?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Jul 8th, 2022 at 11:20am

mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2022 at 11:13am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 8th, 2022 at 11:09am:

So that's a 'no' then. As to be expected.

Also expected is you launching yet another tirade against Future. God, how utterly boring.

Did you just report him until he was banned so you could bitch about him incessantly without him being able to defend himself? You know, because he hurt you feelings so bad?

Paranoia again - I did nothing to Lefty - he was always on a self-destruct course.... you always jump to conclusions .... he did it to himself, both times, and I had nothing to do with it. 

Freediver has a direct responsibility to not permit that kind of behaviour, and he could be punished for it if he does not act - and Lefty was given plenty of opportunity to settle down and behave like an adult.

Got that yet?  You imagine that his kind of behaviour is acceptable, and then you yourself persist with it?

Pure madness.... no, girlie - you owe me an apology for what you said about my prostituting my own family, and about the way you said that anyone should be afraid to talk back to me - what is WRONG with you?  Massive inferiority complex, paranoia, delusion of your own righteousness and innate superiority, and a total unwillingness to behave like a normal adult human being.

Your words ..... something wrong with your understanding of what you yourself wrote?

― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Jul 8th, 2022 at 11:28am

My words, you perpetual victim, were in context to you saying that you deserved respect because of your years. I called you on your inherent racism of claiming even your "Kaffir" nephews knew better.

Your fantasies about physical intimidation remain entirely that. Fantasies.

All perfectly clear in what i wrote. You are simply unable to unde9r9stand what is written to you. Consistently.

I mean seriously. You are an idiot of the highest proportions. And had i not had the misfortune of encountering you as many times as i have, i would have said that such explanation of my comment being required was absolutely amazing.

I know you though., Pigeon.

And even after this, a fourth explanation, you will still strut about as though you have won.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Jul 8th, 2022 at 11:41am

mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2022 at 11:28am:
My words, you perpetual victim, were in context to you saying that you deserved respect because of your years. I called you on your inherent racism of claiming even your "Kaffir" nephews knew better.
Common courtesy - I never mentioned years - your delusion and assumption again.  As for 'Kaffir' - that is a term I reserve for use when idiotologues start their nonsense at which point they receive it back in kin, and it was NOT used here.

Your fantasies about physical intimidation remain entirely that. Fantasies.
YOU leapt to the assumption that the reason nobody should not exercise common courtesy was because they should not dare.  WTF are you raving about this time?

All perfectly clear in what i wrote. You are simply unable to unde9r9stand what is written to you. Consistently.
Indeed it is!  You owe me an apology.

I mean seriously. You are an idiot of the highest proportions. And had i not had the misfortune of encountering you as many times as i have, i would have said that such explanation of my comment being required was absolutely amazing. 
Abusive insult again is all you've got.  Clearly YOU do not understand what you wrote in your abusive, ranting, and emotional manner.

I know you though., Pigeon.
Clearly you do not, pigeon...

And even after this, a fourth explanation, you will still strut about as though you have won.
You have not explained your original abusive and presumptuous comment in any way, and you have failed even yet to see what you actually wrote.  Must I repeat it for you?  Your arguing style is so Lefty that I seriously consider you to be one and the same... both insane.

Try again - thus far you have mode no attempt to 'explain' what you actually meant, but have persisted with going on the attack to try to gain your end, whatever that is in your fantasy land.  Very Lefty of you.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print