Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Body Modifier Jailed For 10 Years (Read 2443 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Body Modifier Jailed For 10 Years
Reply #30 - Jul 8th, 2022 at 11:48am

What an idiot.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #31 - Jul 8th, 2022 at 11:54am

mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2022 at 11:48am:
What an idiot.

Same old persistence with the personal attack... you won't win that way, girlie... been tried by far better than you. All it does is show you for the fool you are with your silly little closed-mind ideas and thinking and hatred of those you create as your 'oppressor'.

As I said to the Dear Departed - you can get help for that.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jul 8th, 2022 at 12:52pm

Ageism/Elder Abuse, Sexism, and Racism all rolled up in one.... the very things that these Modern Joans of Arc and King Arthurs claim to stand up against with might and main .....not to mention the utter decline in simple manners these days in the hands of the Righteously Revolutionary ........

How the hypocrisy turns.....  Cool

Clearly Smith and mothra feel that I was responsible for the demise of FutureTheLeftWanks and fail utterly to even begin to see that his behaviour and use of words were way out of order, and were the direct cause of his suicide on this, and all other, sites.  He is on a watch list of the body that oversees cyber-bullying and has form, and his instant demise on two occasions would appear to be from them.

Can't train fools.......
« Last Edit: Jul 8th, 2022 at 2:06pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #33 - Jul 8th, 2022 at 7:14pm

Why is it that people such as
Mothra
and
Ye Grappler
repeatedly derail so
many threads on this forum with their own personal, petty nit-picking and
silly schoolyard insults?

None of their last dozen posts has anything at all to do with body modification.

Are the moderators all asleep at the wheel maybe?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jul 8th, 2022 at 7:29pm

AusGeoff wrote on Jul 8th, 2022 at 7:14pm:
Mothra
and
Ye Grappler
repeatedly derail so

None of their last dozen posts has anything at all to do with body modification.

Excuse Me, SIR!  I RESPOND to unwarranted criticisms, not initiate them, and am happy to argue the leg off a table with fact....

There are several long-standing troll types who simply refuse to engage in serious  (gasps) debate - and I flatten them every time......

I think you need to sit around and look for a while to find your true culprits - hint: the ones who use the abusive language at others, not the ones who respond with calm and reason and simply demolish them.

Did I call mothra names?  Did I make imputations against her?  Did I do the same with that dork on the government ban list?  NO!  I refuted what they said, and showed why.

So don't blame me.  I'm on the side of the angels here..... ask anyone with any long term knowledge = science.

― John Adams

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #35 - Jul 9th, 2022 at 9:37pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 8th, 2022 at 7:29pm:
Mothra
and
Ye Grappler
repeatedly derail so

Excuse Me, SIR!  I RESPOND to unwarranted criticisms, not initiate them, and am happy to argue the leg off a table with fact....

There are several long-standing troll types who simply refuse to engage in serious  (gasps) debate - and I flatten them every time......

I think you need to sit around and look for a while to find your true culprits - hint: the ones who use the abusive language at others, not the ones who respond with calm and reason and simply demolish them.

Did I call mothra names?  Did I make imputations against her?  Did I do the same with that dork on the government ban list?  NO!  I refuted what they said, and showed why.

So don't blame me.  I'm on the side of the angels here..... ask anyone with any long term knowledge = science.

Derailing threads?  Yes.  I cite your very first off-topic comment here:

Quote:
Steady!  I knew an Aboriginal Elder named Sailor - and he was a top bloke.  One mad young Cheer laid into him with a star picket for being an Uncle Tom once, for trying to set up and operate a holiday camp for city kids  ... selling out to Whartey..... the prison cell door and a pair of football socks beckoned.... and some locals wanted to kill the dork and hide him away.... the cops took him away instead.

And your second post aimed (for some unknown reason) at Mothra: Quote:
The irony... the sheer irony .... that's as good as Mothra saying that my two part-Indigenous nephews wouldn't disrespect an Elder because they'd be too frightened of me... WTF?

And yet another unnecessary dig at Mothra: Quote:
Pure madness.... no, girlie - you owe me an apology for what you said about my prostituting my own family, and about the way you said that anyone should be afraid to talk back to me - what is WRONG with you?  Massive inferiority complex, paranoia, delusion of your own righteousness and innate superiority, and a total unwillingness to behave like a normal adult human being.

So yeah... you do in fact derail threads and engage in petty name calling.   QED

« Last Edit: Jul 9th, 2022 at 9:44pm by AusGeoff »  

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jul 9th, 2022 at 10:23pm

AusGeoff wrote on Jul 9th, 2022 at 9:37pm:
Mothra
and
Ye Grappler
repeatedly derail so

Quote:
Steady!  I knew an Aboriginal Elder named Sailor - and he was a top bloke.  One mad young Cheer laid into him with a star picket for being an Uncle Tom once, for trying to set up and operate a holiday camp for city kids  ... selling out to Whartey..... the prison cell door and a pair of football socks beckoned.... and some locals wanted to kill the dork and hide him away.... the cops took him away instead.

The irony... the sheer irony .... that's as good as Mothra saying that my two part-Indigenous nephews wouldn't disrespect an Elder because they'd be too frightened of me... WTF?

Pure madness.... no, girlie - you owe me an apology for what you said about my prostituting my own family, and about the way you said that anyone should be afraid to talk back to me - what is WRONG with you?  Massive inferiority complex, paranoia, delusion of your own righteousness and innate superiority, and a total unwillingness to behave like a normal adult human being.

So yeah... you do in fact derail threads and engage in petty name calling.   QED

Not derailing at all - adding a little comment and spice, or responding to others with their silly statements.

Nobody is holding a gun to your head and saying you must pursue those comments...

Derailing is sniping like a certain past user did all the time and starting raging conflict - called flaming.- and thus causing the entire strand to lose control.

You sir - are guilty of the same thing right here!  Off topic comment...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jul 9th, 2022 at 10:26pm

There is NEVER an unnecessary dig at mothra - mothra, like lefty, brings it on herself with her nasty comments and ad homs.

Just sending a few rounds back her way to keep her head down... now don't speak her name three times after midnight or we will be cursed again with her presence.

Now where did she go?  All I said was that her style was sharply reminiscent of dear old Lefty's... and she was off like a bucket of prawns in the hot sun..... must be her twin brother or something..... funny that...

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jul 9th, 2022 at 10:46pm

mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2022 at 10:52am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 8th, 2022 at 10:49am:
mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2022 at 9:53am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 8th, 2022 at 12:33am:
that's as good as mothra saying that my two part-Indigenous nephews wouldn't disrespect an Elder because they'd be too frightened of me... WTF? 
Something seriously wrong with a few who post here....  Undecided

What the actual hell? I said nothing even resembling the sort, you silly old dust farter.

More proof that you've no idea of what is being said to you.

That's exactly what you said.

Lol! No. It's not.

Wanna go back before i do/ Spare yourself the embarrassment?

It's a total cut and paste quote of what you wrote .... you HAVE lost it....

That's exactly what you said ... no possibility of embarrassment here....  'go back' by all means.......

― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 12:06am

mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2022 at 10:55am:
that's as good as mothra saying that my two part-Indigenous nephews wouldn't disrespect an Elder because they'd be too frightened of me... WTF? 

What the actual hell? I said nothing even resembling the sort, you silly old dust farter.

That's exactly what you said.  Here it is in full:-

"I mean, just look at the way you tried to prostitute your own family in that little tirade; "significantly Indigenous". For crying out loud! What you actually mean to say is that even those with "Kaffir" blood wouldn't dare talk back to you. Even  "those"."

Oh my god you're an idiot. The key word was 'even'. You know, because you command all of our respect by virtue of being so old? "Even" "Kaffirs" know better, so you would have us believe.

Do you need absolutely everything explained to you?

God knows you probably still won't understand it.

Now now, Mother, you can't be mean to Grappler, that's wacist.

He'd take one of his Kaffir friends yabbying, you see - if he ever went yabbying.

You?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 12:11am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 10th, 2022 at 12:06am:

"I mean, just look at the way you tried to prostitute your own family in that little tirade; "significantly Indigenous". For crying out loud! What you actually mean to say is that even those with "Kaffir" blood wouldn't dare talk back to you. Even  "those"."

Oh my god you're an idiot. The key word was 'even'. You know, because you command all of our respect by virtue of being so old? "Even" "Kaffirs" know better, so you would have us believe.

He'd take one of his Kaffir friends yabbying, you see - if he ever went yabbying.

You?

She doesn't have any Kaffir friends... or relatives - never been yabbying with one or checking the stars at night with one etc ...... she was forced to make peace with her local Indigenous.. tifino what she did to them to need a peace conference and surrender monkeying...

Anything change, d'ya reckon?  Or was this peacemaking just window dressing?

Very confused individual.... plenty of that going around......

― John Adams

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 12:17am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 10th, 2022 at 12:11am:

You?

She doesn't have any Kaffir friends... or relatives - she was forced to make peace with her local Indigenous.. tifino what she did to them to need a peace conference and surrender monkeying...

Maybe get one of your Kafir relatives to offer Mothra a peace pipe. She'll have to respect you then, dear.

Mother will have to include you in her acknowledgement of Elders past, present and emerging, no?

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 1:31am

Mattyfisk wrote on Jul 10th, 2022 at 12:17am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 10th, 2022 at 12:11am:

You?

She doesn't have any Kaffir friends... or relatives - she was forced to make peace with her local Indigenous.. tifino what she did to them to need a peace conference and surrender monkeying...

Maybe get one of your Kafir relatives to offer Mothra a peace pipe. She'll have to respect you then, dear.

Mother will have to include you in her acknowledgement of Elders past, present and emerging, no?

They don't have a peace pipe... the other distant part of the tribe do..... the Teton Sioux....

HOWEVER (that's always the big one)...... I don't say I'm an Elder in their sense - but Elder Abuse is a very big issue here - and some here should be aware that they will go on a list...... the Book of Lists....

That Aboriginal Elder in Brisbane got it right for once, at the opening of the Wallabies v Britain game tonight... combining the 'past' and the 'present' in the 'welcome to country' speech..... we are ALL Australians..... love it ... or LEAVE it!

Now - how many trips on the Reverse Boat People Policy shall I put you down for?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 1:53am

AusGeoff wrote on Jul 9th, 2022 at 9:37pm:
Mothra
and
Ye Grappler
repeatedly derail so

Quote:

Another one for you, Jethro.....

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1657169934

What say you about those 'derailing' this one?  Or are you simply selective?

They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks - but I can bring you into the light... after all ... the law requires that all be treated equally - at least in theory...

I mean no harm in this or personal offence - but can you see where you are off the rails with this?

Bonus Question:-  Do you always choose the wrong 'side' to support?  Where's your critical thinking, lad?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 2:10am

There is an aggressor - and a defender.

Do you always blame the defender for defending terribly well against an aggressor and driving the aggressor back?

Stick around - you'll learn.  You're young enough yet.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print