Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Body Modifier Jailed For 10 Years (Read 2467 times)
mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Body Modifier Jailed For 10 Years
Reply #45 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 8:38am

AusGeoff wrote on Jul 8th, 2022 at 7:14pm:
Why is it that people such as
Mothra
and
Ye Grappler
repeatedly derail so
many threads on this forum with their own personal, petty nit-picking and
silly schoolyard insults?

None of their last dozen posts has anything at all to do with body modification.

Are the moderators all asleep at the wheel maybe?

Apologies, Geoff. I should know better than to engage with this individual. They are utterly ridiculous and do not understand what is said to them in any event. I just get a little tired of seeing my name plastered all over the forum by them ... and always misrepresenting me.

But as to body modification; it's been with us for ever but has seen a real upsurge in the west in the last few decades. This is not really news.

What is of interest is the guy in the OP told the woman not to seek medical help when she was clearly septic. He should face the high jump for that.

As to training people to do this safely, well there is certainly a growing community need ... therefore it should naturally follow that the community are as protected as they can be if seeking a procedure of the sort. Accreditation following strict health and safety instruction is the best outcome.

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #46 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 10:25am

"Apologies, Geoff. I should know better than to engage with this individual. They are utterly ridiculous and do not understand what is said to them in any event. I just get a little tired of seeing my name plastered all over the forum by them ... and always misrepresenting me."

Mothra has a way of using words that comes across as an offence when she's really only being offensive.  A quick look back will show that the one out of we two who uses derogatory terms in principles is not me - though I will retaliate at times.....

As for Old Mate Smith - he took a twelve month suspension not that long ago and has learned next to nothing.  Freediver can say without fear of contradiction that I actually asked that Smith be forgiven because I'd never seen him as so bad - when Smith came back he instantly bit the finger that unfccked him.

Shows something lacking upstairs... twisted little man... twisted moral compass and clearly he left something behind at the hospital when he was brought home ...

When dear old mothra stops attempting to use insult - such as constant references to 'old man' as if that is somehow diminishing that person, and constantly repeated that discussing anything for her is like playing chess with pigeons etc.... and similar comments - she might find that she get along much better with decent, ordinary people.

Then she not only approved of that mad Lefty character with his mindless insults etc - she defended him - and purely on the basis that he was in his mad way getting into people she has chosen to not like here.... well - what more needs be said?  Apparently to her it is nothing to carry on at others in a discussion using all sorts of put-downs, falsehoods, and allusions to disgusting things.

Clearly the powers-that-be did not and do not agree with here.  You there yet?

There is a game to be lifted here - and it is she and Smith.  When they stop hurling insults and such around - they will stop getting it back....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 10:29am

"I mean, just look at the way you tried to prostitute your own family in that little tirade; "significantly Indigenous". For crying out loud! What you actually mean to say is that even those with "Kaffir" blood wouldn't dare talk back to you. Even  "those"."

Perhaps you could explain how this could be 'misrepresented?  All the world wondered......

Perhaps the most ridiculous comment ever posted on OzPol that one...... you ready to apologise yet, mothra?  Do I have to explain it to you?  If so - again - what IS WRONG with you?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 10:39am

Apologies to Geoff ... i will repeat this only once and leave it at that.

It is a vain hope, that it will sink in this time. Alas, the hope is vain indeed.

mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2022 at 11:28am:
My words, you perpetual victim, were in context to you saying that you deserved respect because of your years. I called you on your inherent racism of claiming even your "Kaffir" nephews knew better.

Your fantasies about physical intimidation remain entirely that. Fantasies.

All perfectly clear in what i wrote. You are simply unable to unde9r9stand what is written to you. Consistently.

I mean seriously. You are an idiot of the highest proportions. And had i not had the misfortune of encountering you as many times as i have, i would have said that such explanation of my comment being required was absolutely amazing.

I know you though., Pigeon.

And even after this, a fourth explanation, you will still strut about as though you have won.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 10:41am

Mic drop ... Mothra out.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #50 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 11:01am

mothra wrote on Jul 10th, 2022 at 10:39am:
Apologies to Geoff ... i will repeat this only once and leave it at that.

It is a vain hope, that it will sink in this time. Alas, the hope is vain indeed.

mothra wrote on Jul 8th, 2022 at 11:28am:
My words, you perpetual victim, were in context to you saying that you deserved respect because of your years 
amazing assumption - so common courtesy is beyond you in your daily life?
. I called you on your inherent racism of claiming even your "Kaffir" nephews knew better. 
YOU used the word Kaffir in this discussion - I use the term when people are ranting about racism and hurling insult such as that in place of civilised (gasps) debate.  Your assumption that anyone should behave in a civilised manner without having to be forced to it in fear is grotesque. 

Your fantasies about physical intimidation remain entirely that. Fantasies.
YOU said that "nobody dare talk back to you" clearly showing your own head problem ... common courtesy is not 'not daring to talk back' - again - What IS wrong with you?

All perfectly clear in what i wrote.
Absolutely correct
You are simply unable to unde9r9stand what is written to you. Consistently.
Clearly it is YOU who do not understand what you are trying to put across... some language difficulty? I never mentioned physical intimidation - YOU did... clearly that is a real problem that you have.......

I mean seriously. You are an idiot of the highest proportions.
helps your non-argument no end - when you have nothing resort to ad homs - as usual
And had i not had the misfortune of encountering you as many times as i have, i would have said that such explanation of my comment being required was absolutely amazing.
Seriously? Your comment was derogatory, insulting and way out of the park ... here it is again: " you tried to prostitute your own family in that little tirade; "significantly Indigenous". For crying out loud! What you actually mean to say is that even those with "Kaffir" blood wouldn't dare talk back to you." Total ratbaggery..... get help....  I offer example of common courtesy and you respond by sh1tting all over it - then add to your crime by even suggesting that anyone would only behave correctly because they are in fear - of ME.  Common courtesy is an end in itself - nobody should need to be forced to it - though clearly you mingle with the wrong types and have vast experience of the rule of the fist accompanied by an utter lack of civilised behaviour .... after all - that shows with every post you make.  Apology required...

I know you though., Pigeon.
again with the ad hom and puerile attempt at belittlement, Lefty ...

And even after this, a fourth explanation, you will still strut about as though you have won.
again that is ONLY your interpretation and a puerile attempt to suggest that the 'other person' is somehow a lesser being ... clearly you have a serious inferiority complex and mix with some really low people ... and have a total inability to discuss reasonably or to even understand other people at all ... you are transferring your own problems onto others ....

― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 2:57pm

I see crappler is busy playing the victim again  Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Sophia
Gold Member

Reply #52 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 3:12pm

Kefir and yabbies… oh hang on a tic… I have to go back to see what the op was  Grin

Oh that’s it… that guy telling those women to not go seek medical advice!
Those women had primary instinct to do so and he talked them out of it!
And death followed suite!
OMG….OMG…OMG…. Those poor dead young folk!

That cretin obviously had something to hide… malpractice etc
Well now it’s what… murder/manslaughter?

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 3:49pm

Sophia wrote on Jul 10th, 2022 at 3:12pm:
Kefir and yabbies… oh hang on a tic… I have to go back to see what the op was  Grin

Oh that’s it… that guy telling those women to not go seek medical advice!
Those women had primary instinct to do so and he talked them out of it!
And death followed suite!
OMG….OMG…OMG…. Those poor dead young folk!

That cretin obviously had something to hide… malpractice etc
Well now it’s what… murder/manslaughter?

Nah not according to the looney lefties here.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 4:12pm

Gnads wrote on Jul 10th, 2022 at 3:49pm:

did anyone here suggest he shouldn't be found guilty? Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 5:46pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 10th, 2022 at 2:57pm:
I see crappler is busy playing the victim again  Grin Grin Grin

Not my problem that I chop mothra into fine sushi.....

You're still dreaming about that 'playing victim' thing, smith - it's called discussion and (gasps) debating - things you know nothing about.

You won't score any points repeating that worn out silly phrase.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 5:47pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 10th, 2022 at 4:12pm:
Gnads wrote on Jul 10th, 2022 at 3:49pm:

did anyone here suggest he shouldn't be found guilty? Roll Eyes

Now they need to crack down on all the others doing this.

― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 7:37pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 10th, 2022 at 5:46pm:

only in your own mind.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 8:14pm

John Smith wrote on Jul 10th, 2022 at 7:37pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 10th, 2022 at 5:46pm:

only in your own mind.

We all know you can't keep up and are so biased.... I'm a very good surgeon - I could help you with that chip on your shoulder....  currently I'm guessing you think I'm The Man Who Shot Lefty Valance?

Couldn't be more wrong....

― John Adams

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #59 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 10:00pm

mothra wrote on Jul 10th, 2022 at 10:39am:
Apologies to Geoff ... i will repeat this only once and leave it at that...

Thanks mate.  I can certainly appreciate how the repetitious drivel from
some people can get under one's skin... but I won't name any names LOL.

I too have to grit my teeth and clench my buttocks in order to resist making
snarky comments in response to their bullshit.      Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print