Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
Body Modifier Jailed For 10 Years (Read 2439 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: Body Modifier Jailed For 10 Years
Reply #60 - Jul 10th, 2022 at 11:03pm

AusGeoff wrote on Jul 10th, 2022 at 10:00pm:
mothra wrote on Jul 10th, 2022 at 10:39am:
Apologies to Geoff ... i will repeat this only once and leave it at that...

Thanks mate.  I can certainly appreciate how the repetitious drivel from
some people can get under one's skin... but I won't name any names LOL.

I too have to grit my teeth and clench my buttocks in order to resist making
snarky comments in response to their bullshit.      Wink

Good!  We are a group of individuals here and we RESPECT one another's right to be different...  we don't slag at people over their age group, their colour or their gender - though some of will love to take the piste when people carry on.

.... the above public service announcement brought to you by Grappler Mountain Guided Tours and Ski Instruction...... taking the piste for more than fifty years and always ready to serve anyone ......................... we are the mothra of all piste takers.....................

OH!  You mean like referring to people as 'pigeons', constantly making the assertion that 'old men' are of no value and have no rights... assuming amazing things  about people and always in the negative,a few other things...... it seems some here need reminding of exactly who is doing the slagging...........
« Last Edit: Jul 11th, 2022 at 12:19am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #61 - Jul 11th, 2022 at 12:34am

Here is mothra in this one strand, in full flight:-

…..I said nothing even resembling the sort, you silly old dust farter.

More proof that you've no idea of what is being said to you.  …......

(response: That's exactly what you said.  Here it is in full:-

"I mean, just look at the way you tried to prostitute your own family in that little tirade; "significantly Indigenous". For crying out loud! What you actually mean to say is that even those with "Kaffir" blood wouldn't dare talk back to you. Even  "those".) …...

…....(response to response):

“Lol! No. It's not.

Wanna go back before i do/ Spare yourself the embarrassment? “

Comment – a blatant lie - that is an exact quote.

Mothra showing respect right here:-

“Oh my god you're an idiot. The key word was 'even'. You know, because you command all of our respect by virtue of being so old? "Even" "Kaffirs" know better, so you would have us believe.

Do you need absolutely everything explained to you?

God knows you probably still won't understand it. “

More:

“So that's a 'no' then. As to be expected.

Also expected is you launching yet another tirade against Future. God, how utterly boring.

Did you just report him until he was banned so you could bitch about him incessantly without him being able to defend himself? You know, because he hurt you feelings so bad? “

I never laid a hand on Lefty... he shot himself in the foot.  Lies and assumptions and total bias and prejudice and total disrespect again.

“You really aren't very bright, are you.

How to make the English language accessible to morons? “

“My words, you perpetual victim, were in context to you saying that you deserved respect because of your years. I called you on your inherent racism of claiming even your "Kaffir" nephews knew better.

Your fantasies about physical intimidation remain entirely that. Fantasies.

All perfectly clear in what i wrote. You are simply unable to unde9r9stand what is written to you. Consistently.

I mean seriously. You are an idiot of the highest proportions. And had i not had the misfortune of encountering you as many times as i have, i would have said that such explanation of my comment being required was absolutely amazing.

I know you though., Pigeon.

And even after this, a fourth explanation, you will still strut about as though you have won. “

“What an idiot. “

“Apologies, Geoff. I should know better than to engage with this individual. They are utterly ridiculous and do not understand what is said to them in any event. I just get a little tired of seeing my name plastered all over the forum by them ... and always misrepresenting me. “

Absolute tirade and lies.... a direct quote is not a quote and not what she said.... ri-i-i-ght!

Geoff - you've been seduced by The Dark Side.  My comments are in blue... the rest is hers entirely..... go your own way, Pilgrim...... in peace.
« Last Edit: Jul 11th, 2022 at 12:43am by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Jul 11th, 2022 at 9:36am

Roll Eyes

victim.jpg (28 KB | 3 )
victim.jpg

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Jul 11th, 2022 at 11:37am

John Smith wrote on Jul 11th, 2022 at 9:36am:
Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes Children, children....

― John Adams

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #64 - Jul 11th, 2022 at 8:27pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 11th, 2022 at 12:34am:
Geoff - you've been seduced by The Dark Side.  My comments are in blue... the rest is hers entirely..... go your own way, Pilgrim...... in peace.

No worries mate.

I do often post as devil's advocate though.     Cool

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Jul 11th, 2022 at 9:47pm

Cool

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print