Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 296
Send Topic Print
The truth about trans people (Read 97677 times)
FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The truth about trans people
Reply #1020 - Oct 2nd, 2022 at 9:30am

AusGeoff wrote on Oct 1st, 2022 at 6:04pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 1st, 2022 at 5:56pm:
Geoff - the study itself started off with doubt..... you have to read it all....

All scientific research—naturally—starts off with doubt.  That's how science
works.  It tests its own hypotheses.

In this genome research, the conclusion was clear and confirmed.

I'm thinking we're gonna have to agree to disagree on this one.     Smiley

Why do you even talk to this ignorant prick?

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1021 - Oct 2nd, 2022 at 9:35am

While I usually ignore Grappy.....

Right wing scum started stalking me and my kids because I was correcting their lies about refugees.  They would create pages claiming all sorts of vile things, as well as submitting my name to websites claiming I was a sex criminal and so on.  At one point someone sent me a photo of themselves outside my house and intimated they were going to harm my kids, that was probably the worst that happened.  The first person I beat in court, told me after they were coming to my house to kill my pets.  That's because I pushed my 'fear' they would do that, to get a result, and they thought they had something on me.  They didn't.

I had two court cases.  I won both, got two restraining orders.  A friend is still in court, I've been in court with her as well, she also wins, he's lost his guns and police are looking deeper.  His partner died recently and we think she was more involved than him so it may settle down for my friend now.  It's been gone from my life forever because I mocked them and walked away.  They still look for me all over the internet and talk about me constantly (like Grappy, can't take a hint) and so we collide but I just laugh at them because no one loves them

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1022 - Oct 2nd, 2022 at 10:03am

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1023 - Oct 2nd, 2022 at 10:05am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 1st, 2022 at 9:10pm:
My approach to science is far more rigorous than some here, who leap on any unfounded statement as being the absolute truth, as long as it suits their position.

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!  *gasp* HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

oh jesus

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #1024 - Oct 2nd, 2022 at 10:34am

Trannies are FITH?  We'll find that truth about trannies one day.....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1025 - Oct 2nd, 2022 at 11:17am

Geoff - the study itself started off with doubt..... you have to read it all....

I see Grappy is still crying

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1026 - Oct 2nd, 2022 at 12:16pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 2nd, 2022 at 9:30am:

Why do you even talk to this ignorant prick?

Oh - I don't look on Geoff like that.... you maybe - not Geoff.  He's a little lefty but reasonable etc... not mean ignorant prick by any means....  YOU??

Grin  Grin  Grin   Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin
« Last Edit: Oct 2nd, 2022 at 7:43pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1027 - Oct 2nd, 2022 at 12:20pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 2nd, 2022 at 9:35am:
While I usually ignore Grappy.....

Right wing scum started stalking me and my kids because I was correcting their lies about refugees.  They would create pages claiming all sorts of vile things, as well as submitting my name to websites claiming I was a sex criminal and so on.  At one point someone sent me a photo of themselves outside my house and intimated they were going to harm my kids, that was probably the worst that happened.  The first person I beat in court, told me after they were coming to my house to kill my pets.  That's because I pushed my 'fear' they would do that, to get a result, and they thought they had something on me.  They didn't.

I had two court cases.  I won both, got two restraining orders.  A friend is still in court, I've been in court with her as well, she also wins, he's lost his guns and police are looking deeper.  His partner died recently and we think she was more involved than him so it may settle down for my friend now.  It's been gone from my life forever because I mocked them and walked away.  They still look for me all over the internet and talk about me constantly (like Grappy, can't take a hint) and so we collide but I just laugh at them because no one loves them

Ah - so that's where mothra got the idea you were accused of being a paedo.... so you and mothra are as thick as thieves in several ways... now who'd 've thunk that, eh?

Not like your trace is hard to find - restraining orders, you say?  No real convictions then?  No solid evidence of anything?  Now that's a big deal (not).

The way you carry on here, it's no wonder people are hunting you.... but they made mistakes......

Now if you started to behave like a reasonable and reasoning adult for a change - things might get better for you.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1028 - Oct 2nd, 2022 at 12:22pm

mothra wrote on Oct 2nd, 2022 at 10:03am:

Seriously?  Doesn't read that way at all...... that's just the old inversion trick, eh, Laszlo?  You'll get a commendation from the Chief....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1029 - Oct 2nd, 2022 at 12:24pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 2nd, 2022 at 10:05am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 1st, 2022 at 9:10pm:
My approach to science is far more rigorous than some here, who leap on any unfounded statement as being the absolute truth, as long as it suits their position.

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!  *gasp* HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

oh jesus

Well - NASA is the world acknowledged expert on gender, eh?  Retaining a neutral position and not being partisan one way or the other IS the scientific way... not  that you'd know... easy to bait as you are.... you're responding again..... your followers will not be best pleased....

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

― John Adams

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1030 - Oct 2nd, 2022 at 12:35pm

Grappy has replied to me at least 12 times, telling me over and over that he owns me.  As a public service, I am replying once, to help him avoid an anerurism.   Do I have any input on his BS? Of course not

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1031 - Oct 2nd, 2022 at 7:42pm

They're poofs who want to glorify their weirdness?

― John Adams

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1032 - Oct 3rd, 2022 at 7:46am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 2nd, 2022 at 7:42pm:
They're poofs who want to glorify their weirdness?

Was Grappy the last comment? Did an intelligent functional human answer and the glitch is hiding it? I just can't tell.  I'm sure not going to put work in when the reward could be more Grappy brain farts

Question answered lol

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1033 - Oct 3rd, 2022 at 9:34am

For decades, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) has fought for free speech. Finally, the organisation has realised that “free speech” is a racist dog whistle. I have been saying this for a long time now: the only way to prevent the rise of fascism is to empower the state to arrest people for what they say and think.

Recently the ACLU issued a stunning series of myth-busting facts about trans people in sports. Like all important activism, this was achieved via Twitter.

FACT ONE: Trans girls are girls.

FACT TWO: Trans athletes do not have an unfair advantage in sports.

FACT THREE: Including trans athletes will benefit everyone.

FACT FOUR: Trans people belong on the same teams as other students.

It’s perfectly clear that putting the word FACT in capital letters makes it far more reliable than any so-called “peer-reviewed scientific research”.

Now that the ACLU has conclusively proved that there are literally no biological differences between men and women, it’s time to make some further demands. Firstly, we need to ban all division of sporting events into male and female. The only reason why this exists at all is that men are terrified of being beaten by women.

Secondly, we need to remove the outdated category of “sex” from birth certificates. All babies will be assigned a number and may select their own name once they are familiar with gender identity theory and have developed the ability to speak. Probably in that order.

Finally, we should work together to promote love, compassion and tolerance by forcing all dumb TERF cisgender bitches to shut the bugger up, and punching them repeatedly if they refuse.

The UK is slowly catching up with these progressive aims. Alex Sobel, Labour politician and member of the shadow cabinet, recently declared that there should not be any sex-segregated facilities for women in hospitals, schools, prisons, or domestic violence refuge centres. This is a powerful step forward, as any form of segregation of men and women is gender apartheid.

Except when it comes to mosques, in which case it’s empowering.
Titania McGrath

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #1034 - Oct 3rd, 2022 at 9:56am

Frank wrote on Oct 3rd, 2022 at 9:34am:
For decades, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) has fought for free speech. Finally, the organisation has realised that “free speech” is a racist dog whistle. I have been saying this for a long time now: the only way to prevent the rise of fascism is to empower the state to arrest people for what they say and think.

Recently the ACLU issued a stunning series of myth-busting facts about trans people in sports. Like all important activism, this was achieved via Twitter.

FACT ONE: Trans girls are girls.

FACT TWO: Trans athletes do not have an unfair advantage in sports.

FACT THREE: Including trans athletes will benefit everyone.

FACT FOUR: Trans people belong on the same teams as other students.

It’s perfectly clear that putting the word FACT in capital letters makes it far more reliable than any so-called “peer-reviewed scientific research”.

Now that the ACLU has conclusively proved that there are literally no biological differences between men and women, it’s time to make some further demands. Firstly, we need to ban all division of sporting events into male and female. The only reason why this exists at all is that men are terrified of being beaten by women.

Secondly, we need to remove the outdated category of “sex” from birth certificates. All babies will be assigned a number and may select their own name once they are familiar with gender identity theory and have developed the ability to speak. Probably in that order.

Finally, we should work together to promote love, compassion and tolerance by forcing all dumb TERF cisgender bitches to shut the bugger up, and punching them repeatedly if they refuse.

The UK is slowly catching up with these progressive aims. Alex Sobel, Labour politician and member of the shadow cabinet, recently declared that there should not be any sex-segregated facilities for women in hospitals, schools, prisons, or domestic violence refuge centres. This is a powerful step forward, as any form of segregation of men and women is gender apartheid.

Except when it comes to mosques, in which case it’s empowering.
Titania McGrath

Quote:
conclusively proved that there are literally no biological differences between men and women

This is not what they say - it is a straw man.

In terms of sport and the physical advantage it is saying that after about 2 years of treatment - Taking estrogen and declining levels of testosterone the factors which builds male muscle and strength has gone which removes the male advantage in athletic disciplines.

The fact is that most female athletes who succeed at the top level have higher than average levels of testosterone, this makes them stronger and faster than other females. It also impacts their sexuality. Female athletes are often more like males than most non competitive women.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 296
Send Topic Print