Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 296
Send Topic Print
The truth about trans people (Read 97315 times)
FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The truth about trans people
Reply #1035 - Oct 3rd, 2022 at 10:20am

Frank wrote on Oct 3rd, 2022 at 9:34am:
For decades, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) has fought for free speech. Finally, the organisation has realised that “free speech” is a racist dog whistle. I have been saying this for a long time now: the only way to prevent the rise of fascism is to empower the state to arrest people for what they say and think.

Recently the ACLU issued a stunning series of myth-busting facts about trans people in sports. Like all important activism, this was achieved via Twitter.

FACT ONE: Trans girls are girls.

FACT TWO: Trans athletes do not have an unfair advantage in sports.

FACT THREE: Including trans athletes will benefit everyone.

FACT FOUR: Trans people belong on the same teams as other students.

It’s perfectly clear that putting the word FACT in capital letters makes it far more reliable than any so-called “peer-reviewed scientific research”.

Now that the ACLU has conclusively proved that there are literally no biological differences between men and women, it’s time to make some further demands. Firstly, we need to ban all division of sporting events into male and female. The only reason why this exists at all is that men are terrified of being beaten by women.

Secondly, we need to remove the outdated category of “sex” from birth certificates. All babies will be assigned a number and may select their own name once they are familiar with gender identity theory and have developed the ability to speak. Probably in that order.

Finally, we should work together to promote love, compassion and tolerance by forcing all dumb TERF cisgender bitches to shut the bugger up, and punching them repeatedly if they refuse.

The UK is slowly catching up with these progressive aims. Alex Sobel, Labour politician and member of the shadow cabinet, recently declared that there should not be any sex-segregated facilities for women in hospitals, schools, prisons, or domestic violence refuge centres. This is a powerful step forward, as any form of segregation of men and women is gender apartheid.

Except when it comes to mosques, in which case it’s empowering.
Titania McGrath

I can explain why those thigns are true LOL.  Why are you scared?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1036 - Oct 3rd, 2022 at 10:26am

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 2nd, 2022 at 12:35pm:
Grappy has replied to me at least 12 times, telling me over and over that he owns me.  As a public service, I am replying once, to help him avoid an anerurism.   Do I have any input on his BS? Of course not

How old is your "trans" child?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1037 - Oct 3rd, 2022 at 11:24am

Dnarever wrote on Oct 3rd, 2022 at 9:56am:
The fact is that most female athletes who succeed at the top level have higher than average levels of testosterone, this makes them stronger and faster than other females. It also impacts their sexuality. Female athletes are often more like males than most non competitive women.

The trans woman who won a competition recently? Regularly loses races with cis women

IP Logged

Belgarion
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1038 - Oct 3rd, 2022 at 11:29am

The truth about trans people? Here it is in all it's child abusing glory. Roll Eyes 

https://www.spectator.com.au/2022/10/is-sanity-returning-to-the-trans-debate/?fb...

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire.....(possibly)

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1039 - Oct 3rd, 2022 at 11:36am

mothra wrote on Oct 2nd, 2022 at 10:03am:

This is the truth

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1040 - Oct 3rd, 2022 at 11:37am

The glitch is bad b/c the thread is long

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1041 - Oct 3rd, 2022 at 11:37am

Frank wrote on Oct 3rd, 2022 at 10:26am:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 2nd, 2022 at 12:35pm:
Grappy has replied to me at least 12 times, telling me over and over that he owns me.  As a public service, I am replying once, to help him avoid an anerurism.   Do I have any input on his BS? Of course not

How old is your "trans" child?

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1042 - Oct 3rd, 2022 at 11:37am

Belgarion wrote on Oct 3rd, 2022 at 11:29am:
The truth about trans people? Here it is in all it's child abusing glory. Roll Eyes 

https://www.spectator.com.au/2022/10/is-sanity-returning-to-the-trans-debate/?fb...

The spectator is a far right wing rag read by retards LOL!!!

You are abusing children. Did you think I'd let you?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #1043 - Oct 3rd, 2022 at 11:44am

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 3rd, 2022 at 10:20am:
Frank wrote on Oct 3rd, 2022 at 9:34am:
For decades, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) has fought for free speech. Finally, the organisation has realised that “free speech” is a racist dog whistle. I have been saying this for a long time now: the only way to prevent the rise of fascism is to empower the state to arrest people for what they say and think.

Recently the ACLU issued a stunning series of myth-busting facts about trans people in sports. Like all important activism, this was achieved via Twitter.

FACT ONE: Trans girls are girls.

FACT TWO: Trans athletes do not have an unfair advantage in sports.

FACT THREE: Including trans athletes will benefit everyone.

FACT FOUR: Trans people belong on the same teams as other students.

It’s perfectly clear that putting the word FACT in capital letters makes it far more reliable than any so-called “peer-reviewed scientific research”.

Now that the ACLU has conclusively proved that there are literally no biological differences between men and women, it’s time to make some further demands. Firstly, we need to ban all division of sporting events into male and female. The only reason why this exists at all is that men are terrified of being beaten by women.

Secondly, we need to remove the outdated category of “sex” from birth certificates. All babies will be assigned a number and may select their own name once they are familiar with gender identity theory and have developed the ability to speak. Probably in that order.

Finally, we should work together to promote love, compassion and tolerance by forcing all dumb TERF cisgender bitches to shut the bugger up, and punching them repeatedly if they refuse.

The UK is slowly catching up with these progressive aims. Alex Sobel, Labour politician and member of the shadow cabinet, recently declared that there should not be any sex-segregated facilities for women in hospitals, schools, prisons, or domestic violence refuge centres. This is a powerful step forward, as any form of segregation of men and women is gender apartheid.

Except when it comes to mosques, in which case it’s empowering.
Titania McGrath

I can explain why those thigns are true LOL.  Why are you scared?

Yet you never do - why are you scared?

I am your Master, Flake.... every day and every night, every twist and every fight...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1044 - Oct 3rd, 2022 at 11:46am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 3rd, 2022 at 11:44am:

I am your Master, Flake.... every day and every night, every twist and every fight...

It's a matter of public record that I have explained all of this in detail to this ignorant prick

My question is, I ignore him nearly all the time because he is worthless human garbage.  By what mental illness does he keep saying things like "I am your Master".  I am sure most right wing people are garbage, but really not as stupid as this guy

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1045 - Oct 3rd, 2022 at 11:49am

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 3rd, 2022 at 11:46am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 3rd, 2022 at 11:44am:

It's a matter of public record that I have explained all of this in detail to this ignorant prick

My question is, I ignore him nearly all the time because he is worthless human garbage.  By what mental illness does he keep saying things like "I am your Master".
I am sure most right wing people are garbage, but really not as stupid as this guy

FTLW -
for a person who claims to be a victim of abuse you
certainly know how to dish it out yourself.
You're a hypocrite and a cry baby.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1046 - Oct 3rd, 2022 at 11:50am

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 3rd, 2022 at 7:46am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 2nd, 2022 at 7:42pm:
They're poofs who want to glorify their weirdness?

Was Grappy the last comment? Did an intelligent functional human answer and the glitch is hiding it? I just can't tell.  I'm sure not going to put work in when the reward could be more Grappy brain farts

Question answered lol

So they are!  Underneath all that bombast and evasion you do think sometimes... we'll bring you slowly into the light....  it's the job of the True Master to do so .................

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1047 - Oct 3rd, 2022 at 11:51am

Bobby. wrote on Oct 3rd, 2022 at 11:49am:
FTLW -
for a person who claims to be a victim of abuse you
certainly know how to dish it out yourself.
You're a hypocrite and a cry baby.

I am rude to scum who are abusive and rude to me.  Even if I DID stalk and threaten to kill your kids, you have done SOMETHING to me., That was not the case for me

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1048 - Oct 3rd, 2022 at 11:51am

What glitch?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1049 - Oct 3rd, 2022 at 11:52am

The glitch is a slowdown so you can be media monitored..... your views canvassed and sifted.... your neat little box set in stone...... it's used in policy making.....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 296
Send Topic Print