Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 296
Send Topic Print
The truth about trans people (Read 97701 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: The truth about trans people
Reply #1125 - Oct 4th, 2022 at 5:57pm

Setanta wrote on Oct 4th, 2022 at 5:27pm:
Kat wrote on Oct 4th, 2022 at 4:04pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 4th, 2022 at 1:40pm:
Sall Grover:
The reality is, if it was just women saying they are men,
Gender Ideology
would never have gained any traction. No laws would be changed. No one would take it seriously. No one would defend it. No one would care.

There is only one reason why Gender Ideology is taken seriously…

Colin Wynter KC
Replying to @salltweets
Correct. Women living as men pose no conceivable threat to men. They cannot beat us in a race, a fight, at football, rugby, swimming or rowing, or prey on, attack or physically coerce us. We can simply sigh, brush them aside & walk away. Not so for women with men living as women.

IT'S NOT A FORKING 'IDEOLOGY'!!!

Get that through your thick skulls, ffs!

Social construct then?

More social destruct I think.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1126 - Oct 4th, 2022 at 5:58pm

Of course it's a bloody idology.
The best way to do this is to listen to activists in their own words. Last year, a consortium of trans organizations in Washington State hosted a presentation series, titled “Decolonizing Gender,” that offers an honest, unfiltered look into the world of trans activism and ideology. The event was hosted by the most prominent gender-identity nonprofits in the region—TRACTION, Lavender Rights Project, Black Trans Task Force, Gender Justice League, and UTOPIA Washington—all of which run programs for minors and receive taxpayer support. (TRACTION, the primary organizer of the event, did not return a request for comment.)

The panelists represented a wide range of idiosyncratic identities, expressed in a mixture of New Age and intersectional language—the more obscure and oppressed, the greater the status within the community. The main presenter, trans activist Malcolm Shanks, said he was a descendant of black slaves and Taíno tribesmen and “used to identify as gender fluid,” but has been “identifying more recently as a little bit more gaseous or plasma-like.” Randy Ford, a fundraiser for the Lavender Rights Project and black male-to-female “trans femme,” said she uses “‘she,’ ‘her,’ [and] ‘goddess’ as pronouns.” Mahkyra Gaines, a program coordinator for the Gender Justice League, said she uses “no pronouns” and identifies as “non-binary” and “kind of like a black hole.” Ganesha Gold Buffalo, a male-to-female trans prostitute and activist at the Black Trans Task Force, said she identifies as “Choctaw, Cherokee, and black” and with the “sacred lands.”

To begin the event, Shanks led the group in a “land acknowledgement,” denouncing white colonizers for seizing indigenous territory, and introduced the main theme of the conversation with a long lecture on “decolonizing gender.” The crux of Shank’s argument was that white European colonizers committed genocide against indigenous people and replaced the natives’ peaceful, non-binary gender system with an oppressive “colonial gender binary.” This was the origin of “transphobic violence” and set the background conditions for the oppression of “gender non-conforming people” to the present day. For Shanks, however, the white European male-female binary has always been a harmful myth. “There’s no such thing as male genes or female hormones or a male body,” he said. White colonizers invented these concepts and imposed them on non-Western cultures in order to maintain “a system that creates value for very, very few white men.”

This conceptual framework—a patchwork of queer theory and postcolonial theory—provides trans activists with a powerful victim narrative and a general explanation for individual suffering. A common thread through the presentations was the articulation of personal “pain” and “trauma,” which, they say, are caused by colonialism and can be mitigated or transcended through “queer” identity constructs. “My first introduction to colonialism looked a lot like me waking up at four in the morning, five in the morning, every morning, to sounds of my ancestors screaming from outside my window, coming from the ground, coming from the earth,” said Ganesha Gold Buffalo, the trans prostitute. “I followed those screams into the woods as a child . . . and was taught by my ancestors in those woods, in the forms of nature spirits, in the forms of elementals, in the forms of natural deities and old gods. While I was out there, I was taught many things and my mind was decolonized.”

Society, not the individual psyche, is identified as the locus of such disturbances. As such, trans activists see the route to healing not through personal integration, but through the total and unconditional affirmation of their identities by society as a whole. “For gender, myself, it’s been a constant struggle under colonialism, not to accept and affirm myself, but to find acceptance and affirmation and understanding outside of myself,” said Gold Buffalo. Her desire is to live in a society that has been liberated from transphobia and affirms her identity as a woman with a penis. “I one-hundred percent want to still be able to look in the mirror and see every part of myself as a woman, see every part of myself as a two-spirit trans woman, a beautiful being: my moustache, all of my facial hair, my untrimmed brows, my fat ass, my belly, my big dick, everything.” Randy Ford, the fundraiser, echoed this sentiment. “I want you to call me ‘Mommy,’ ‘Queen,’ ‘Daddy,’ if I want you to,” she said. For these activists, the subjective demands of gender identity must be affirmed, no matter how mercurial, self-contradictory, or absurd.
https://www.city-journal.org/transgender-activists-in-their-own-words

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1127 - Oct 4th, 2022 at 6:28pm

The truth?  You can't handle the truth - they're not men or women - they are trans-men or trans-women.

Thus they should not be using the toilets of women especially, and women are objecting to this.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1128 - Oct 4th, 2022 at 7:22pm

I better not be fighting the glitch just to see this buggerhead crying

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1129 - Oct 4th, 2022 at 7:22pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 4th, 2022 at 5:53pm:
Never met anyone who hates blacks or trans kids.... what kind are you mixing with, Nazi?

Final proof Grappy can't read lol

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1130 - Oct 4th, 2022 at 7:22pm

Jesus

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1131 - Oct 4th, 2022 at 7:23pm

Frank wrote on Oct 4th, 2022 at 5:58pm:
Of course it's a bloody idology.
The best way to do this is to listen to activists in their own words. Last year, a consortium of trans organizations in Washington State hosted a presentation series, titled “Decolonizing Gender,” that offers an honest, unfiltered look into the world of trans activism and ideology. The event was hosted by the most prominent gender-identity nonprofits in the region—TRACTION, Lavender Rights Project, Black Trans Task Force, Gender Justice League, and UTOPIA Washington—all of which run programs for minors and receive taxpayer support. (TRACTION, the primary organizer of the event, did not return a request for comment.)

The panelists represented a wide range of idiosyncratic identities, expressed in a mixture of New Age and intersectional language—the more obscure and oppressed, the greater the status within the community. The main presenter, trans activist Malcolm Shanks, said he was a descendant of black slaves and Taíno tribesmen and “used to identify as gender fluid,” but has been “identifying more recently as a little bit more gaseous or plasma-like.” Randy Ford, a fundraiser for the Lavender Rights Project and black male-to-female “trans femme,” said she uses “‘she,’ ‘her,’ [and] ‘goddess’ as pronouns.” Mahkyra Gaines, a program coordinator for the Gender Justice League, said she uses “no pronouns” and identifies as “non-binary” and “kind of like a black hole.” Ganesha Gold Buffalo, a male-to-female trans prostitute and activist at the Black Trans Task Force, said she identifies as “Choctaw, Cherokee, and black” and with the “sacred lands.”

To begin the event, Shanks led the group in a “land acknowledgement,” denouncing white colonizers for seizing indigenous territory, and introduced the main theme of the conversation with a long lecture on “decolonizing gender.” The crux of Shank’s argument was that white European colonizers committed genocide against indigenous people and replaced the natives’ peaceful, non-binary gender system with an oppressive “colonial gender binary.” This was the origin of “transphobic violence” and set the background conditions for the oppression of “gender non-conforming people” to the present day. For Shanks, however, the white European male-female binary has always been a harmful myth. “There’s no such thing as male genes or female hormones or a male body,” he said. White colonizers invented these concepts and imposed them on non-Western cultures in order to maintain “a system that creates value for very, very few white men.”

This conceptual framework—a patchwork of queer theory and postcolonial theory—provides trans activists with a powerful victim narrative and a general explanation for individual suffering. A common thread through the presentations was the articulation of personal “pain” and “trauma,” which, they say, are caused by colonialism and can be mitigated or transcended through “queer” identity constructs. “My first introduction to colonialism looked a lot like me waking up at four in the morning, five in the morning, every morning, to sounds of my ancestors screaming from outside my window, coming from the ground, coming from the earth,” said Ganesha Gold Buffalo, the trans prostitute. “I followed those screams into the woods as a child . . . and was taught by my ancestors in those woods, in the forms of nature spirits, in the forms of elementals, in the forms of natural deities and old gods. While I was out there, I was taught many things and my mind was decolonized.”

Society, not the individual psyche, is identified as the locus of such disturbances. As such, trans activists see the route to healing not through personal integration, but through the total and unconditional affirmation of their identities by society as a whole. “For gender, myself, it’s been a constant struggle under colonialism, not to accept and affirm myself, but to find acceptance and affirmation and understanding outside of myself,” said Gold Buffalo. Her desire is to live in a society that has been liberated from transphobia and affirms her identity as a woman with a penis. “I one-hundred percent want to still be able to look in the mirror and see every part of myself as a woman, see every part of myself as a two-spirit trans woman, a beautiful being: my moustache, all of my facial hair, my untrimmed brows, my fat ass, my belly, my big dick, everything.” Randy Ford, the fundraiser, echoed this sentiment. “I want you to call me ‘Mommy,’ ‘Queen,’ ‘Daddy,’ if I want you to,” she said. For these activists, the subjective demands of gender identity must be affirmed, no matter how mercurial, self-contradictory, or absurd.
https://www.city-journal.org/transgender-activists-in-their-own-words

I didn't read all this poo.  People being trans is science.  Feminists talking about gender roles is not related to that.  You idiot.

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1132 - Oct 4th, 2022 at 7:27pm

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1133 - Oct 4th, 2022 at 7:28pm

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1134 - Oct 4th, 2022 at 7:31pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 4th, 2022 at 7:22pm:
I better not be fighting the glitch just to see this buggerhead crying

Glitch, glitch, glitch - doesn't anybody debate any more?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1135 - Oct 4th, 2022 at 7:32pm

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1136 - Oct 4th, 2022 at 7:33pm

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1137 - Oct 4th, 2022 at 7:37pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 4th, 2022 at 7:22pm:
Jesus

You rang, my son?  That's twice in one day.  Normally there is a waiting time but for you with all your problems, we are putting you at the top of the list every time..... now what can we help you with this time? Would a genderless Archangel with a man's name help if we sent one down?

Now you really must get to reading Grapply's short stories... one is about Heaven and well - me.... but remember that these days I am more of an academic teaching people morals and such at a distance than a hands-on Son of God (my mother is God)..... If I send Dad down would that help you?  His name's Gabriel but he likes to be called Gabe .....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1138 - Oct 4th, 2022 at 7:38pm

Trans GENDER - seems to me to be some gender issue there........

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1139 - Oct 4th, 2022 at 7:40pm

― John Adams

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 296
Send Topic Print