Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 296
Send Topic Print
The truth about trans people (Read 97323 times)
Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Re: The truth about trans people
Reply #1200 - Oct 5th, 2022 at 9:45pm

They're FITH?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1201 - Oct 5th, 2022 at 9:46pm

Got 'em both on a string..... then a rope....

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1202 - Oct 5th, 2022 at 11:35pm

... and the hits just keep on rolling.....

https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/10/02/vermont-high-school-under-fire-as-girls-p...

"

Two Vermont high school girls did what few of their peers have dared: When a biological boy who identifies as a transgender girl entered their locker room, they asked that student to leave.

The Randolph, Vermont-based Randolph Union High School told the community in a Sept. 23 email that it is “launching a harassment investigation” —apparently into the girls’ conduct rather than the 14-year-old trans-identify student’s behavior, parents suggested. The Daily Signal has chosen not to name these students due to their youth, though local outlets have reported some of their names.

Since then, The Daily Signal has spoken with a number of parents who are outraged that the school and Orange Southwest School District allowed such an incident to occur. These parents do not want biological boys in their daughters’ locker rooms, and they are bewildered as to why the school system apparently prioritizes the needs of students who identify as transgender over the needs of their daughters.

“We allowed a child who is biologically the opposite sex, male, go in a locker room where biologically girls were getting fully changed,” one of the girls’ mothers told The Daily Signal. “The biological child was not changing and sat in the back and watched girls getting changed. That made girls feel uncomfortable, made girls feel violated and not protected.”

“When parents and kids went to the school principals they were told it was a law—nothing they could do about it,” she added. “The law gives them room to protect all and they did not.”

Beginning Friday afternoon, The Daily Signal has unsuccessfully attempted to reach the student who identifies as transgender or the student’s mother via social media and email.

Female student A, who is 14 years old, told The Daily Signal in a phone interview that she was dressing for a game when the trans-identifying student began to enter the locker room. She shared that she was not wearing a shirt, only a bra, and was halfway through putting on her shorts.

“Please don’t come in here, we’re still changing,” she says she called out, as she struggled to clothe herself.

But the trans-identifying student allegedly told her that it was fine, entered the locker room, and stood in the corner “watching” as the other girls finished dressing. Female student A said that the interaction made her incredibly uncomfortable, and her mother compared the incident to “voyeurism” in a phone interview with The Daily Signal.

Asked why she took issue with the trans-identify student entering the bathroom, female student A answered slowly, as if surprised she must explain: “It’s a dude.”

“He was born a boy,” she said. “I don’t care if he’s on my team, he can join any team, I don’t care. But when I’m undressing and there’s a male in the girls locker room or in the bathroom with me, I feel very uncomfortable.”

Female student B told The Daily Signal in a phone interview that she also unsuccessfully told the student that identifies as transgender that the girls needed their privacy.

“I think everyone feels this way about going into a locker room, you shouldn’t be uncomfortable,” said female student B, who is also 14. She joked that since all the girls have the same body parts, they are comfortable changing around one another. “But then when [the trans-identifying student] comes through, it doesn’t feel that way. It’s like, a male is in here. Everyone feels so awkward.”

Female student B said that though she asked the trans-identifying student to leave the locker room, the student stayed. When she and her fellow teammates tried to bring the matter to school officials, she said, they were told that they had to comply with state law (which allow students to use bathrooms and locker rooms corresponding with the gender they identify with).

Most of the girls’ teammates agreed that biological boys should not be allowed in the girls’ locker rooms, both female students told The Daily Signal. Female student A said that she only knew of their two volleyball teammates who said they were fine with the student who identifies as transgender being in the locker room while they changed.

“Everyone was telling me they were happy that I did the thing on the news to get awareness about it,” female student B said, referencing an interview she did with a local outlet. “They don’t like it either.”

But female student B said that on Thursday, during a math class, some of her friends showed the news hit to the trans-identifying student. According to female student B, the student allegedly reacted to the video by allegedly saying, “I’m going to f—ing kill someone,” before allegedly adding, “I f—ing hate” female student B.

Female student B said she headed to the principal’s office as soon as she heard what the trans-identifying student had allegedly said. Co-principal Lisa Floyd reportedly told her that the school would conduct a threat assessment, she said, police arrived, and she was ultimately sent back to class (Floyd did not address The Daily Signal’s request for comment on the trans-identifying student’s alleged remarks but stressed that “student safety is our District’s highest priority”).

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1203 - Oct 5th, 2022 at 11:36pm

Captain Caveman wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 9:08pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 8:35pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 3:57pm:
Frank wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 3:08pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 3rd, 2022 at 11:37am:
Frank wrote on Oct 3rd, 2022 at 10:26am:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 2nd, 2022 at 12:35pm:
Grappy has replied to me at least 12 times, telling me over and over that he owns me.  As a public service, I am replying once, to help him avoid an anerurism.   Do I have any input on his BS? Of course not

How old is your "trans" child?

So not a child any more. When did he decide that he was a girl?

Christ you're all idiots

Well, how old was he?

How old were you?

What did his sibling make of it? His mother?

He's full of shyte.
Simple questions that are hard to answer when you gotta lie about it.

If I'm an idiot by his standards, that makes me very proud... actually I am one of the few real geniuses you will meet... Lefty is only a journeyman .....

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1204 - Oct 5th, 2022 at 11:39pm

Frank wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 9:25pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 4:33pm:
Admin moved my question so I'll ask it here. Given I don't answer Grappy and he replies to me over and over like a masturbating bonobo, am I still the top poster?

You fvkcd up your own child, bozo. You went along with adolescent bs instead of being a man and a father.

Far from being a a strong patriarch, you are a spineless, weak, slinking off kind of useless man. An example NOBODY would ever want to look to or emulate.

(If your story has any relation to reality, that is. )

The world is darkening because there are more and more like you.

.... and any burning down of 'our' world (each of our 'worlds' is different so he's a dork again) also includes his burning down, but he's too stupid to see that....

Like the Cheers wanting to burn the whole place down, they forget that if they do that, they will be involved as well......

Lefty is a sheila, she is quite mad and a troll, and all the stories are lies.

― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1205 - Oct 5th, 2022 at 11:40pm

random wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 9:42pm:

Well - THAT reinforces what Frank said... nice to see you agree with him, rentedone....

― John Adams

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1206 - Oct 6th, 2022 at 7:20am

Frank wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 9:25pm:
Admin moved my question so I'll ask it here. Given I don't answer Grappy and he replies to me over and over like a masturbating bonobo, am I still the top poster?

You fvkcd up your own child, bozo. You went along with adolescent bs instead of being a man and a father.

Far from being a a strong patriarch, you are a spineless, weak, slinking off kind of useless man. An example NOBODY would ever want to look to or emulate.

(If your story has any relation to reality, that is. )

The world is darkening because there are more and more like you.

This is literal fascism.  IF your kids don't fit in, beat it out of them.  I bet your dad did that to you, that's why you are this way

It's great because you are losing.

I note Grappy cried at me at least SIX TIMES after you wrote this, and probably a couple before.  HAHAHAHAHAAAA

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1207 - Oct 6th, 2022 at 7:21am

Setanta wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 8:39pm:

I've noticed otherwise. Am I a liar? Perhaps you are? Which is it?

From time to time he says something that's worth answering, and I address the group.  Sometimes when I have to beat the glitch, I laugh at him a few times. I NEVER answer, engage or try to talk to that prick

IP Logged

random
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1208 - Oct 6th, 2022 at 7:23am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 11:40pm:
random wrote on Oct 5th, 2022 at 9:42pm:

Well - THAT reinforces what Frank said... nice to see you agree with him, rentedone....

So many farkwits, so little time.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1209 - Oct 6th, 2022 at 7:24am

What if someone identified as a tomato -
would we have to play along with that too?

Discussion with Dr Phil.
Video is only 43 seconds long.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1210 - Oct 6th, 2022 at 7:29am

Bobby. wrote on Oct 6th, 2022 at 7:24am:

Discussion with Dr Phil.

Why do you keep playing this idiotic BS? It makes you look incompetent

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1211 - Oct 6th, 2022 at 7:31am

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 6th, 2022 at 7:29am:

Discussion with Dr Phil.

Answer the question.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1212 - Oct 6th, 2022 at 7:31am

Bobby. wrote on Oct 6th, 2022 at 7:31am:

Discussion with Dr Phil.

Answer the question.

I did, can you simply not read? It's tiresome boomer BS.  People are born trans.  Humans can be male or female, they can't be tomatos.  At least you didn't say attack helicopter

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1213 - Oct 6th, 2022 at 7:39am

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Oct 6th, 2022 at 7:31am:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 6th, 2022 at 7:31am:

Discussion with Dr Phil.

Answer the question.

I did, can you simply not read? It's tiresome boomer BS.  People are born trans.
Humans can be male or female, they can't be tomatoes
At least you didn't say attack helicopter

You have deeply offended this person:

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1214 - Oct 6th, 2022 at 7:46am

Bobby. wrote on Oct 6th, 2022 at 7:39am:

This is the level of response I expected

IP Logged