Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 296
Send Topic Print
The truth about trans people (Read 100634 times)
FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The truth about trans people
Reply #30 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:04am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:03am:
No - it works all ways - not just the way you demand it be.

I demand all people be treated fairly.  Why is this bad?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #31 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:06am

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 10:59am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 10:57am:
Telling the truth doesn't get you banned - it's your constant personal attacks and use of foul language and insult.

Just get that right from the start and you won't have any trouble.  Crying at anyone who disagrees with you on anything as meaning they are a 'fascist' and so forth does you no good and just shows how stupid your non-thinking is.  Even your childish use of 'tears' to portray anyone with a different view is wrong - stop behaving like a child and you will not be treated like a child.

Stick to the point....

You don't disagree with me.  To do that, you'd need to take a position, and argue it. 

I missed you most of all, scarecrow.

That is a position on why you keep getting suspended... I'm not bothering about your stance on trans people - that's your problem to deal with.  Next time I'd say it's a ban... now no name-calling etc and you'll get along just fine - and accept that people have a right to not agree with you especially when you are so rabid in your views.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:07am

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:04am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:03am:
No - it works all ways - not just the way you demand it be.

I demand all people be treated fairly.  Why is this bad?

As long as you get to make the rules and can abuse anyone who disagrees with your views.... silly boy.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #33 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:07am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:06am:
Telling the truth doesn't get you banned - it's your constant personal attacks and use of foul language and insult.

Just get that right from the start and you won't have any trouble.  Crying at anyone who disagrees with you on anything as meaning they are a 'fascist' and so forth does you no good and just shows how stupid your non-thinking is.  Even your childish use of 'tears' to portray anyone with a different view is wrong - stop behaving like a child and you will not be treated like a child.

Stick to the point....

You don't disagree with me.  To do that, you'd need to take a position, and argue it. 

That is a position on why you keep getting suspended... I'm not bothering about your stance on trans people - that's your problem to deal with.  Next time I'd say it's a ban... now no name-calling etc and you'll get along just fine - and accept that people have a right to not agree with you especially when you are so rabid in your views.

You're allowed to disagree with me.  When you refuse to discuss it, you show your position to be shallow and empty

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:08am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:02am:
Nobody stopped 'trans women' from playing sport - they just have a league of their own.

Like 'don't give gay's marriage, give them a separate thing, this is dividing people up to make them feel different and exclused, and of no value.

It IS a separate thing - called 'gay marriage'.  They are not excluded... they are what they are and/or choose to be, and have all Rights in this society.

― John Adams

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:09am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:08am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:02am:
Nobody stopped 'trans women' from playing sport - they just have a league of their own.

Like 'don't give gay's marriage, give them a separate thing, this is dividing people up to make them feel different and exclused, and of no value.

It IS a separate thing - called 'gay marriage'.  They are not excluded... they are what they are and/or choose to be, and have all Rights in this society.

They do now.  We let them get married. Same as everyone else

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #36 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:10am

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:07am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:06am:

Stick to the point....

You're allowed to disagree with me.  When you refuse to discuss it, you show your position to be shallow and empty

I'm not discussing your rabid views on transgenderism.  Stick to the subject.

Then don't abuse people who disagree with you.  I don't need your permission to disagree on anything.

― John Adams

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:11am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:10am:

Then don't abuse people who disagree with you.  I don't need your permission to disagree on anything.

I noticed your rabid views on transgenderism and responded.  That's what this thread is.

I didn't say you need permission.  You can do what you choose.  Your actions define your credibility

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:14am

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:11am:

I noticed your rabid views on transgenderism and responded.  That's what this thread is.

I didn't say you need permission.  You can do what you choose.  Your actions define your credibility

I have no views on transgenderism - I merely post responses using links and studies to issues you raise in between your bouts of verbal diarrhoea.  My 'views' on transgenderism are merely a tiny part of the tapestry of life, not even as large in it as the percentage of genuine transgenders.

My credibility needs no definition.

― John Adams

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #39 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:18am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:14am:

I have no views on transgenderism - I merely post responses using links and studies to issues you raise in between your bouts of verbal diarrhoea.  My 'views' on transgenderism are merely a tiny part of the tapestry of life, not even as large in it as the percentage of genuine transgenders.

You have not provided any real evidence.  I've buried you in facts.  You care enough to lie about them

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:22am

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:18am:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:14am:

You have not provided any real evidence.  I've buried you in facts.  You care enough to lie about them

You attempt to bury people in statements and assertions... you do not provide support for your statements and assertions  - ergo you do not bury anyone in facts.

Try again.

Here is some real evidence with link to its source:-

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56601386

I don't 'lie' about anything - I merely seek facts and post them.  Your not agreeing with them doesn't make them lies.

― John Adams

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:23am

How does that follow?

There are other reasons posters or anyone may choose not to discuss their opinions with you.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:27am

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:22am:
You attempt to bury people in statements and assertions... you do not provide support for your statements and assertions  - ergo you do not bury anyone in facts.

Try again.

Here is some real evidence with link to its source:-

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56601386

I don't 'lie' about anything - I merely seek facts and post them.  Your not agreeing with them doesn't make them lies.

Everything I've said is verifiably true.  If you discussed it, I'd back the claims

We have discussed this.  The review is looking at the wrong things.  This is also not evidence of harm, merely a claim they don't do much good, based on an error.

You hate facts LOL

I posted facts to start this and not one person has answered it

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:27am

MeisterEckhart wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:23am:

How does that follow?

There are other reasons posters or anyone may choose not to discuss their opinions with you.

If you don't reply, that's fine.  If you keep replying on a topic and ignore the things I've said, that's just odd behaviour and speaks to people knowing they have a belief they can't defend

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:38am

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:27am:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 11:23am:

How does that follow?

If you don't reply, that's fine.  If you keep replying on a topic and ignore the things I've said, that's just odd behaviour and speaks to people knowing they have a belief they can't defend

Most beliefs can't be defended by reason, most are matters of faith.

Or they could be based on a maxim, like: acceptance of sexual diversity is always a feature of a society in decline.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 296
Send Topic Print