Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 296
Send Topic Print
The truth about trans people (Read 100443 times)
Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: The truth about trans people
Reply #315 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 4:28pm

Left wingers want people like this reading stories to your kids:

https://www.christianpost.com/news/drag-queen-story-hour-annie-christ-sparks-out...

Drag Queen Story Hour with 'Annie Christ' sparks outrage in Philly.

A Philadelphia-area community is pushing back against a library's plans to host a drag queen story hour, saying the event is hostile to Christianity in part because the performer's stage name is "Annie Christ."

The drag name Annie Christ is a play on words for AntiChrist. What is being called the "Drag Queen Story Fun Time with Annie” is scheduled for Saturday at the Lansdale Public Library.

“Lansdale, Pennsylvania, is bringing perversion from the nightclubs and sexually charged pride parades into the library with children,” a Facebook event page for a protest and prayer rally says.

“Trusted officials and library staff are promoting a foul-mouthed adult entertainer named ‘Annie Christ’ (a discriminative attack on Christianity) as a role model to our small children, and we must take action. Why is our library taking on such a politically controversial issue especially when receiving our tax dollars?"

« Last Edit: Jul 13th, 2022 at 6:27pm by Bobby. »  

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #316 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 4:32pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 2:50pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 2:45pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 2:44pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 2:44pm:
If you call trying to abuse people into agreeing with you having morals and gratuitously calling people c~nts literacy.

I've never done that, I've merely shamed the right with facts

You did here. You even found a way to spell the word to get around the swear filter.

That was easy other people did it, I was merely the only one punished for it.  Yeah, I get tired of hateful cowards running from facts

You're insulting members again.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #317 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 4:35pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 2:43pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 2:41pm:
You would have been banned for they way you've carried on at this site.

The way I act now is a reflection on the violence the right have visited on me, and how I've been banned when I try to be polite to scum

So because 'some' people who YOU call 'right wing' you claim visited violence upon you - you feel entitled to abuse and attack anyone else?

Something wrong with you, boy? 

You won't be here long if you keep this up.  Stop the name-calling and the insults - stick to facts you can prove and support - not just your unsubstantiated statements and assertions.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #318 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 4:36pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 3:04pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 3:03pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 2:52pm:
FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 7:24am:
I knew when I joined a political group that the right would cry endlessly about basic human biology and biological difference.  I knew they'd obsess about sex.  Certain people here are obsessed with the contents of strangers trousers.

I've been accused of driving this discussion but I've merely responded to tears with facts.  I've not started a post on this before.  But given that telling the truth calmly gets me banned every few days, here in one place is every undeniable thing we know about trans folks

1 - we know people are born trans.  We know how this happens.  The biology is well understood.  While there are gay creatures throughout the animal kingdom, we can't ask animals if they are trans, but the biology is fundamentally the same so, probably?

2 - We know being trans is not a mental illness.  Idiots call gender dysphoria being trans because they worked out gender dysphoria is in DSM5.  Gender dysphoria is not being trans.  Not all trans people experience it.  they are different things

3 - we know some people are sure they are trans, even from an early age.  Their experience of how they feel about themselves cannot be denied, they insist it's true

4 - we know you can't talk people into being trans or out of being trans.  Now, in a world where trans people are fully accepted and discussed, I do think more kids will toy with the idea for a brief period, because it's not just acceptable, kids flag themselves as gay or trans when what they mean is 'I am not a dumb bigot like the old folks'.  This does no harm.  No one gets any medication without a lot of therapy to be sure.  No one gets surgery before they are 18.

5 - The actual level of people detransitioning right now is under 5%.  Most of those, don't decide they are not trans, they decide not to pursue it because of parental harassment.  They become trans again later.  The rest realise they were gay. 

All of this means that nature creates trans people, and we can't change that, or change them.  Our only option is if we are kind or not.  Why are right wing people so determined to be unkind, to children?

You can't answer any of this

He doesn't need to - it is incumbent upon you to support it with links and provable and debatable assertions based on research.

Where are your links to studies that are definitive?

― John Adams

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #319 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 5:27pm

Its a good thing these debauched poofter freaks in dresses stick to the inner cities where they are treated as special because we don't want them out in the bush.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #320 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 5:31pm

Johnnie wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 5:27pm:
Its a good thing these debauched poofter freaks in dresses stick to the inner cities where they are treated as special because we don't want them out in the bush.

Why not?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #321 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 5:35pm

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #322 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 5:35pm

social contagion

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #323 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 8:35pm

Trans is not a sexuality, boomer

There are trans kids all over the country

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #324 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 8:35pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 4:36pm:
He doesn't need to - it is incumbent upon you to support it with links and provable and debatable assertions based on research.

Where are your links to studies that are definitive?

I tried that and all you did is cry.  I won't again until you show willingness to debate

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #325 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 8:36pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 4:32pm:
You're insulting members again.

Facts hurt sometimes *shrug*

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #326 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 8:36pm

aquascoot wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 5:35pm:
social contagion

Only real idiots think kids become trans because it's trendy.  Especially when the same idiots pour hate on them

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #327 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 8:37pm

Bobby. wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 4:28pm:
Left wingers want people like this reading stories to your kids:

https://www.christianpost.com/news/drag-queen-story-hour-annie-christ-sparks-out...

Drag Queen Story Hour with 'Annie Christ' sparks outrage in Philly.

A Philadelphia-area community is pushing back against a library's plans to host a drag queen story hour, saying the event is hostile to Christianity in part because the performer's stage name is "Annie Christ."

The drag name Annie Christ is a play on words for AntiChrist. What is being called the "Drag Queen Story Fun Time with Annie” is scheduled for Saturday at the Lansdale Public Library.

“Lansdale, Pennsylvania, is bringing perversion from the nightclubs and sexually charged pride parades into the library with children,” a Facebook event page for a protest and prayer rally says.

“Trusted officials and library staff are promoting a foul-mouthed adult entertainer named ‘Annie Christ’ (a discriminative attack on Christianity) as a role model to our small children, and we must take action. Why is our library taking on such a politically controversial issue especially when receiving our tax dollars?"

https://static-thechristianpost.netdna-ssl.com/files/cache/image/12/03/120372_w_...

Are you masturbating over this photo again?

Left wing people can read.  We own libraries.  We show our kids this stuff to trigger you, because it's funny, and to teach our kids that people can be different and that's OK.  There's nothing sexual about it

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #328 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 9:12pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 3:11pm:
Frank wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 3:08pm:
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Shurely shome mishtake.....

How many times have you replied to reiterate that you refuse to discuss anything I've said?

I knew when I joined a political group that the right would cry endlessly about basic human biology and biological difference.  I knew they'd obsess about sex.  Certain people here are obsessed with the contents of strangers trousers.

I've been accused of driving this discussion but I've merely responded to tears with facts.  I've not started a post on this before.  But given that telling the truth calmly gets me banned every few days, here in one place is every undeniable thing we know about trans folks

1 - we know people are born trans.  We know how this happens.  The biology is well understood.  While there are gay creatures throughout the animal kingdom, we can't ask animals if they are trans, but the biology is fundamentally the same so, probably?

2 - We know being trans is not a mental illness.  Idiots call gender dysphoria being trans because they worked out gender dysphoria is in DSM5.  Gender dysphoria is not being trans.  Not all trans people experience it.  they are different things

3 - we know some people are sure they are trans, even from an early age.  Their experience of how they feel about themselves cannot be denied, they insist it's true

4 - we know you can't talk people into being trans or out of being trans.  Now, in a world where trans people are fully accepted and discussed, I do think more kids will toy with the idea for a brief period, because it's not just acceptable, kids flag themselves as gay or trans when what they mean is 'I am not a dumb bigot like the old folks'.  This does no harm.  No one gets any medication without a lot of therapy to be sure.  No one gets surgery before they are 18.

5 - The actual level of people detransitioning right now is under 5%.  Most of those, don't decide they are not trans, they decide not to pursue it because of parental harassment.  They become trans again later.  The rest realise they were gay. 

All of this means that nature creates trans people, and we can't change that, or change them.  Our only option is if we are kind or not.  Why are right wing people so determined to be unkind, to children?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #329 - Jul 13th, 2022 at 9:13pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 13th, 2022 at 8:35pm:

Trans is not a sexuality, boomer

There are trans kids all over the country

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 296
Send Topic Print