Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 296
Send Topic Print
The truth about trans people (Read 100051 times)
Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Re: The truth about trans people
Reply #3645 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 7:46am

Jasin wrote on Feb 27th, 2023 at 7:45am:
The thing I like about Gays like Buzz and Ayn - is that at least they are open and honest about who they are with us. They draw the line and respect your heterosexuality. Well, so far so good.

• • It's Gays like Peccary and his new found bum chum in Dnarever who follows him where-ever he may go. Who hide in the shadows pretending to be all else and attack others for being such. Real closet losers.

I've worked with many Gays. The ones who respect other people's personal space are really good people.
But sadly, there were so many who couldn't and its these ones that make their Gay cause attract a lack of respect.

When Gays try to change other people's Religions, Books, Fashions, etc - they are not paying respect.
The only way they will attain respect is to create their own, rather than trying to 'change' other's.

My Gay friends 'never' tried to change me, touch me, compromise me, etc, etc. They were great, they were fun and I loved them heaps for it.
...but they were also rare it seemed. For not only did they lack the 'sex-addict' characteristic in their ways, but they were basically mature responsible human beings.

Alas for them, the majority of Gays are more like just plain downright 'sex addicts' which of course points arrows in all directions to attain negative circumstances.

• • You forgot Methra and Fredo the Frog.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #3646 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 7:47am

Flip

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3647 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 7:53am

Mothra isn't worth mentioning at the most of times.
I thought Monk and Smith were into animals?

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #3648 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 8:51am

Jasin wrote on Feb 27th, 2023 at 7:53am:
Mothra isn't worth mentioning at the most of times.
I thought Monk and Smith were into animals?

😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆😂🤣😆

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #3649 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 9:26am

The thing I like about Gays like Buzz and Ayn - is that at least they are open and honest about who they are with us. They draw the line and respect your heterosexuality. Well, so far so good.

It's Gays like Peccary and his new found bum chum in Dnarever who follows him where-ever he may go. Who hide in the shadows pretending to be all else and attack others for being such. Real closet losers.

I've worked with many Gays. The ones who respect other people's personal space are really good people.
But sadly, there were so many who couldn't and its these ones that make their Gay cause attract a lack of respect.

When Gays try to change other people's Religions, Books, Fashions, etc - they are not paying respect.
The only way they will attain respect is to create their own, rather than trying to 'change' other's.

My Gay friends 'never' tried to change me, touch me, compromise me, etc, etc. They were great, they were fun and I loved them heaps for it.
...but they were also rare it seemed. For not only did they lack the 'sex-addict' characteristic in their ways, but they were basically mature responsible human beings.

Alas for them, the majority of Gays are more like just plain downright 'sex addicts' which of course points arrows in all directions to attain negative circumstances.

Again you revert to typing in English and the result is not good for you. There is a lesson here.

Try to stick to being more obtuse as this method doesn't leave any doubt

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #3650 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 9:28am

Lisa Jones wrote on Feb 27th, 2023 at 7:47am:
Flip

I am starting to wonder. supporting some rather obvious clowns.

Normally I would tell you to not be so hard on yourself, we all have our moments.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #3651 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 9:30am

Apparently anyone who does not want to spend their time kicking 0.002% of the population for no reason must be homosexual.

It could well be the other way around with those who protest too much????

Is it really that satisfying to for absolutely no reason come here every day to kick a Trans person who has likely never done anything to anyone ?

There is always the Green M&M to take you frustrations out on you know.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3652 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 1:24pm

Trans-slender = chubby but identifying as skinny.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3653 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 1:53pm

Frank wrote on Feb 27th, 2023 at 1:24pm:
Trans-slender = chubby but identifying as skinny.

Miss Representation?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #3654 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 3:27pm

Dnarever wrote on Feb 27th, 2023 at 9:26am:

It's Gays like Peccary and his new found bum chum in Dnarever who follows him where-ever he may go. Who hide in the shadows pretending to be all else and attack others for being such. Real closet losers.

Again you revert to typing in English and the result is not good for you. There is a lesson here.

Stop snivelling about your inability to cope with what I post.
I'm not here to banter with a witless worm like yourself.
Go hump Peccary's leg or something.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #3655 - Feb 27th, 2023 at 3:54pm

Jasin wrote on Feb 27th, 2023 at 3:27pm:
Dnarever wrote on Feb 27th, 2023 at 9:26am:

Stop snivelling about your inability to cope with what I post.
I'm not here to banter with a witless worm like yourself.
Go hump Peccary's leg or something.

You think you posted something ? Really ?

I offered some advice to try to make you look a little better.

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3656 - Mar 3rd, 2023 at 6:58pm

IBI

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3657 - Mar 3rd, 2023 at 7:15pm

Republican Congressman Drag Queen Miss Representation?

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #3658 - Mar 3rd, 2023 at 8:38pm

Some big psychiatric cheese in the US has come out with saying it's a mental illness (again).

Sunny NZ has decided that a person's right to free speech trumps any purported feelings of upset some may have....

In the US some protestors were removed from an event hosting an opponent of transgender ideology and abuse of young children...

Men continue to be shown the door in women's sports....

In England the charities that provide stuff for young kids especially are being investigated, shut down and suspended from operation.

In Scotland, the ruling party's leader is gone due to support for transgenderism, and their silly laws on self-ID are being overturned....

Across Britain the rules on allowing men who self-ID as women to be put into women's prisons are being changed ....

Clearly the tide continues to turn.... and down goes all before!!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Gordon
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Gordon
Reply #3659 - Mar 3rd, 2023 at 8:51pm

IBI

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 242 243 244 245 246 ... 296
Send Topic Print