Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 296
Send Topic Print
The truth about trans people (Read 100611 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: The truth about trans people
Reply #75 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:04pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 1:37pm:
aquascoot wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 1:34pm:
it still has to be, in a large part,  a 'social contagion".

if it was genetic we would see very small changes in numbers of trans.

yet we see a 1800 % increase in teenage females in the USA wanting to transition to men in the last decade

this is fueled by feelings of inadequacy in teenage girls looking at "babes" on instagram along with a lot of "cheering on for their bravery", these awkward girls when they "come out"

you reward a behaviour, you get more of it.

thats not genetic, thats pavlovian social conditioning

It's not genetic.  It's not a 'social contagion' nor is there evidence such things exist.  This is all fantasy for boomers.

Why did kids start telling us they were raped? Because we told them we'd listen.  Why did kids start telling us they were gay? We told them they would listen.

The number of left handed people exploded after it was no longer considered a sin or a sign of devil possession.  We're in the middle of that arc, right now.  In 30 years we might know how many people are trans.

WHY are they trans??

It's not like left handedness at all. That is a stupid, stupid analogy.

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FXOP2xPaMAU0gMP?.jpg/img]

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:07pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:01pm:
Deus ex machina?

I guess when you drive a car, you don't expect there to be an engine under the hood or if you do, is every engine the same to you?

Why can't a moped travel at 250km/hr?

Have you suffered a head injury?  The engine has been made.  The brain is designed to function through life and respond to how it is treated.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #77 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:07pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:00pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 1:56pm:
Alex Jones rant

https://t.me/gchristensen/1603

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=700,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/...

All this is a societal wrecking ball to destroy any semblance of normality
any semblance of basic human biology that you see in the bees
and you see in the birds -
imagine if someone in a demon outfit showed up next to a baby giraffe and
said hi I'm a demon -
be inclusive - don't be mean to me -
let me wear demon horns - and come up and look
like a complete alien from another planet -
let a space alien - by the way this is a program -
they dress up like space aliens -
all over the United States and all over the world -
I told you -
in horrible demon psychopath outfits
that they pity....? look beautiful -
and they show up and they have their way with your children
in demon outfits -
I mean if you've got men that look like 400 pound goblin demons
with your children
there's nothing you won't put up with -
there isn't a species on the planet that would let something that looks like
a space alien get up close to its kids but
only in America does it happen and I'm sick of it -
I'm tired of it - right now - I can't handle it anymore - owwww.

He throws a chair.

Yes, he's mentally ill. I agree. 

"and they show up and they have their way with your children
in demon outfits -"

And a sex creep

The goblin with the demon horns is mentally ill.
Alex is fine.
He's doing God's work.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:14pm

Frank wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:04pm:
WHY are they trans??

It's not like left handedness at all. That is a stupid, stupid analogy.

The analogy is about people admitting something when they know it will be accepted.  Honestly I have NFI if being left handed is genetic.  I know I am

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:15pm

Bobby. wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:07pm:
Alex is fine.
He's doing God's work.

When you have nothing to say, you pretend to be religious, to troll.

That photo is shared widely . That's not what drag story time looks like.  I know of no evidence anyone dressed like that for a child, although I don't think kids would be scared if they did

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:16pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 1:37pm:
aquascoot wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 1:34pm:
it still has to be, in a large part,  a 'social contagion".

if it was genetic we would see very small changes in numbers of trans.

yet we see a 1800 % increase in teenage females in the USA wanting to transition to men in the last decade

this is fueled by feelings of inadequacy in teenage girls looking at "babes" on instagram along with a lot of "cheering on for their bravery", these awkward girls when they "come out"

you reward a behaviour, you get more of it.

thats not genetic, thats pavlovian social conditioning

It's not genetic.  It's not a 'social contagion' nor is there evidence such things exist.  This is all fantasy for boomers.

Why did kids start telling us they were raped? Because we told them we'd listen.  Why did kids start telling us they were gay? We told them they would listen.

The number of left handed people exploded after it was no longer considered a sin or a sign of devil possession.  We're in the middle of that arc, right now.  In 30 years we might know how many people are trans.

incorrect.

educate yourself.

there is a lot of teenage girls who , along with their 3 best friends, decide they are all coming out at once.

there are schools with kids coming out in enormous numbers, whilst another school with the same demographics has very few.

kids want to fit in with the latest craze.

they all become skaters, or they all get yoyo's , or they all wear nikes, or they all get mulletts, or they all get their belly button pierced

its how they fit in and gain approval.

same with trans
its a fashion statement

it may not be fashionable in a decade though

and thats going to cause real problems

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:18pm

aquascoot wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:16pm:
incorrect.

educate yourself.

there is a lot of teenage girls who , along with their 3 best friends, decide they are all coming out at once.

there are schools with kids coming out in enormous numbers, whilst another school with the same demographics has very few.

they all become skaters, or they all get yoyo's , or they all wear nikes, or they all get mulletts, or they all get their belly button pierced

same with trans
its a fashion statement

All of this is ignorant nonsense.  You are crying in public, again.  Your anecdotes from right wing hate pages are irrelevant.

What real problems do you foresee, because you're terrified of change? Draw me a diagram?

I've said all along that if we tell all kids it's OK to be trans, some will try it on and decide it doesnt fit.  Such kids won't get any medicine let alone surgery.  they'll have thought about something.  So what?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #82 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:30pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:15pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:07pm:
Alex is fine.
He's doing God's work.

When you have nothing to say, you pretend to be religious, to troll.

That photo is shared widely . That's not what drag story time looks like.  I know of no evidence anyone dressed like that for a child, although I don't think kids would be scared if they did

https://www.christianpost.com/news/drag-queen-story-hour-annie-christ-sparks-out...

Drag Queen Story Hour with 'Annie Christ' sparks outrage in Philly.

A Philadelphia-area community is pushing back against a library's plans to host a drag queen story hour, saying the event is hostile to Christianity in part because the performer's stage name is "Annie Christ."

The drag name Annie Christ is a play on words for AntiChrist. What is being called the "Drag Queen Story Fun Time with Annie” is scheduled for Saturday at the Lansdale Public Library.

“Lansdale, Pennsylvania, is bringing perversion from the nightclubs and sexually charged pride parades into the library with children,” a Facebook event page for a protest and prayer rally says.

“Trusted officials and library staff are promoting a foul-mouthed adult entertainer named ‘Annie Christ’ (a discriminative attack on Christianity) as a role model to our small children, and we must take action. Why is our library taking on such a politically controversial issue especially when receiving our tax dollars?"

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:33pm

Bobby. wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:30pm:

A Philadelphia-area community is pushing back against a library's plans to host a drag queen story hour, saying the event is hostile to Christianity in part because the performer's stage name is "Annie Christ."

The drag name Annie Christ is a play on words for AntiChrist. What is being called the "Drag Queen Story Fun Time with Annie” is scheduled for Saturday at the Lansdale Public Library.

“Lansdale, Pennsylvania, is bringing perversion from the nightclubs and sexually charged pride parades into the library with children,” a Facebook event page for a protest and prayer rally says.

“Trusted officials and library staff are promoting a foul-mouthed adult entertainer named ‘Annie Christ’ (a discriminative attack on Christianity) as a role model to our small children, and we must take action. Why is our library taking on such a politically controversial issue especially when receiving our tax dollars?"

Christians hate free speech.  I'll bet $5000 she's not foul mouthed in front of kids.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #84 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:39pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:33pm:
Bobby. wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:30pm:

Christians hate free speech.  I'll bet $5000 she's not foul mouthed in front of kids. 

It's a he - he's got balls.   Grin

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:40pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:18pm:
aquascoot wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:16pm:
incorrect.

educate yourself.

same with trans
its a fashion statement

All of this is ignorant nonsense.  You are crying in public, again.  Your anecdotes from right wing hate pages are irrelevant.

What real problems do you foresee, because you're terrified of change? Draw me a diagram?

I've said all along that if we tell all kids it's OK to be trans, some will try it on and decide it doesnt fit.  Such kids won't get any medicine let alone surgery.  they'll have thought about something.  So what?

incorrect,

we wouldnt allow a 14 yo to get a full facial tattoo.
that would be a permanent alteration
testosterone or estrogen given to a teenager is a permanent alteration.

educate yourself

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:41pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:07pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:01pm:
Deus ex machina?

I guess when you drive a car, you don't expect there to be an engine under the hood or if you do, is every engine the same to you?

Why can't a moped travel at 250km/hr?

Have you suffered a head injury?  The engine has been made.  The brain is designed to function through life and respond to how it is treated.

If genetics and epigenetics meant nothing, there'd be exponentially less diversity in personality and predisposition towards behaviours and abilities.

Yes, head injuries, strokes that damage the brain structure can and will likely alter personality.

Adopted children often manifest personality traits that are not in keeping with the adoptive parents behaviour and family traits but correlate more directly to those of their birth parents.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:41pm

aquascoot wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:40pm:
incorrect,

we wouldnt allow a 14 yo to get a full facial tattoo.
that would be a permanent alteration
testosterone or estrogen given to a teenager is a permanent alteration.

educate yourself

Can you simply not read? No one has actually addressed the facts I presented, did you realise that?

No kid gets T or E given to them in a hurry.  Even hormone blockers are hard to access, it takes a long time, a lot of therapy.

IP Logged

FutureTheLeftWant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:42pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:41pm:
If genetics and epigenetics meant nothing, there'd be exponentially less diversity in personality and predisposition towards behaviours and abilities.

Yes, head injuries, strokes that damage the brain structure can and will likely alter personality.

Adopted children often manifest personality traits that are not in keeping with the adoptive parents behaviour and family traits but correlate more directly to those of their birth parents.

Predisposition is precisely the thing that is not in any way proven LOL!!!

This is an urban myth.  The twin studies that are upheld have been found to be made up. 

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #89 - Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:47pm

FutureTheLeftWant wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:42pm:
MeisterEckhart wrote on Jul 12th, 2022 at 2:41pm:

Predisposition is precisely the thing that is not in any way proven LOL!!!

This is an urban myth.  The twin studies that are upheld have been found to be made up. 

Really??

How is it that children can learn to speak? Deus ex machina every time?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 296
Send Topic Print