Oh Dear , Pfizer
Aug 2nd, 2022 at 5:23am

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Oh Dear , Pfizer
Reply #1 - Aug 2nd, 2022 at 5:24am

the fact that youtube have removed none of this content proves its authenticity.

continue to double down on pfizer if you want

i'm sure their mission statement is all about health and nothing to do with profits  Grin Grin

IP Logged

Carl D
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rivervale, Perth
Reply #2 - Aug 2nd, 2022 at 5:56am

Feels like Groundhog Day again.  Roll Eyes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Campbell_(YouTuber)

Quote:
John Lorimer Campbell is a British YouTuber and retired nurse educator who has posted YouTube videos commenting on the COVID-19 pandemic since January 2020 on his channel, Dr. John Campbell. Initially, his videos received some praise, but some latter videos contain misinformation, such as the suggestion that deaths from COVID-19 have been over-counted, repeated false claims about the use of the anti-parasitic drug ivermectin as a COVID-19 treatment, and misleading commentary about vaccine safety. By January 2022, his videos had been viewed more than 429 million times.

aquascoot wrote on Aug 2nd, 2022 at 5:24am:
the fact that youtube have removed none of this content proves its authenticity

You think so? More than likely YouTube are overwhelmed with trying to remove a lot of misleading Covid content at the moment but I'm sure they'll get around to him eventually.

i'm sure their mission statement is all about health and nothing to do with profits  Grin Grin

Name one corporation that isn't in business to make profits.

Think hard.

(Here's a clue - if corporations were not making profits they would no longer be in business and, in the case of Pfizer we wouldn't have the excellent Covid vaccines we have today).

Your 'transformation' into another Sir Nail or wombatwoody is almost complete. Congratulations.

** Repeat Covid infections exercise our immune system in the same way that repeat concussions exercise our brain **

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Aug 2nd, 2022 at 6:03am

He is quoting directly from the official British government competition website

Pfizer increased the cost of a vital medication buy 2500% in one year

And you think they have your best interests at heart

This feels like groundhog Day Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #4 - Aug 2nd, 2022 at 4:44pm

aquascoot wrote on Aug 2nd, 2022 at 6:03am:
Pfizer increased the cost of a vital medication buy
2500%
in one year

I'd like to see the retired nurse's claim in print. from a reputable source (and PLEASE, not from a MEME)

This is all I could find

Pfizer Raises Covid Vaccine Price 27%

June 30, 2022 9:04 am ET

Pfizer has raised the U.S. price of its Covid-19 vaccine, in another sign that investors may be underestimating the durability of its Covid-19 vaccine revenue.

On Wednesday night, Pfizer (ticker: PFE) and its partner BioNTech (BNTX) said that they had signed a $3.2 billion deal with the U.S. government for 105 million doses of their Covid-19 vaccine, to be delivered late this summer and in the fourth quarter of the year.

That price of $30.48 per dose represents a 27% increase over the reported $24 the U.S. paid Pfizer and BioNTech per dose for 200 million in July of 2021. It is 56.3% higher than the $19.50 per dose the U.S. paid for an initial order of 100 million shots in July 2020.

https://www.barrons.com/articles/pfizer-stock-vaccine-price-increase-51656594199

Did someone lose a decimal point ?

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Aug 2nd, 2022 at 5:56pm

buzzanddidj wrote on Aug 2nd, 2022 at 4:44pm:
2500%
in one year

I'd like to see the retired nurse's claim in print. from a reputable source (and PLEASE, not from a MEME)

This is all I could find

Pfizer has raised the U.S. price of its Covid-19 vaccine, in another sign that investors may be underestimating the durability of its Covid-19 vaccine revenue.

On Wednesday night, Pfizer (ticker: PFE) and its partner BioNTech (BNTX) said that they had signed a $3.2 billion deal with the U.S. government for 105 million doses of their Covid-19 vaccine, to be delivered late this summer and in the fourth quarter of the year.

That price of $30.48 per dose represents a 27% increase over the reported $24 the U.S. paid Pfizer and BioNTech per dose for 200 million in July of 2021. It is 56.3% higher than the $19.50 per dose the U.S. paid for an initial order of 100 million shots in July 2020.

https://www.barrons.com/articles/pfizer-stock-vaccine-price-increase-51656594199

hi buzz, you obviously didnt watch this excellent video.

pfizer were fined 100 million dollars by the british competition commision for increasing the price of dilantin (an epileptic medication that is off patent ) by 2500 %.

probably some people died as a result, because stopping your seizure meds is a bad idea.

is the UK government official website an acceptable link  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/70-million-in-fines-for-pharma-firms-that-ove...

IP Logged

buzzanddidj
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Eganstown, via Daylesford, VIC
Reply #6 - Aug 2nd, 2022 at 6:51pm

aquascoot wrote on Aug 2nd, 2022 at 5:56pm:
2500%
in one year

This is all I could find

pfizer were fined 100 million dollars by the british competition commision for increasing the price of dilantin (an epileptic medication that is off patent ) by 2500 %.

probably some people died as a result, because stopping your seizure meds is a bad idea.

is the UK government official website an acceptable link  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/70-million-in-fines-for-pharma-firms-that-ove...

As this forum is called "Coronavirus" - I would have expected your post to have something related to Pfizer Covid vaccines, as you implied ?

It DIDN'T

But in relation to epilepsy medication, he/you have shown that the system WORKS

* and has been pointed out, pharmaceutical companies are multi-national corporations with shareholders

NONE of them have EVER claimed to be a "charity"

'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.
Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

- Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #7 - Aug 3rd, 2022 at 2:12am

the fact that youtube have removed none of this content proves its authenticity.

Mate... Are you serious?  That's one of the most absurd examples of
a non sequitur I've seen for a long time!

I thank you for giving me the best laugh of my otherwise dreary day.

IP Logged

wombatwoody
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wombat  NSW
Reply #8 - Aug 3rd, 2022 at 2:45am

continue to double down on pfizer if you want

Drug Cartel: Pfizer shatters profit records, continues raising prices on taxpayer-funded, liability-free products

While many Americans are struggling to put food on the table, Pfizer’s taxpayer-supplied profits almost doubled year over year.

https://dossier.substack.com/p/drug-cartel-pfizer-shatters-profit

$3.2 Billion Taxpayer-Funded Deal With Pfizer Will ‘Enrich Shareholders of Most Profitable Industry in History’

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/3-2-billion-taxpayer-funded-deal-with-pfizer-w...

We are benefiting from ... the attack on the Twin Towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq.

Benjamin Netanyahu, quoted in Ma’ariv, 16 April 2008

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Aug 3rd, 2022 at 5:11am

AusGeoff wrote on Aug 3rd, 2022 at 2:12am:

mate , are you serious.
youtube have deplatformed all content that questions the vax.

twitter has deplatformed all content promoting ivermectin.
100's of doctors have had their accounts frozen for "promoting vaccine hesitancy"

control the media.
straight out of stalins playbook.   educate yourself  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Aug 3rd, 2022 at 5:12am

from NPR  , the american equivalent of our ABC

YouTube is cracking down on the spread of misinformation by banning misleading and inaccurate content about vaccines.

The platform announced the change in a blog post Wednesday, explaining that its current community guidelines, which already prohibit the sharing of medical misinformation, have been extended to cover "currently administered" vaccines that have been proven safe by the World Health Organization and other health officials.

The site had previously banned content containing false claims about COVID-19 vaccines under its COVID-19 misinformation policy. The change extends that policy to a far wider number of vaccines

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Aug 3rd, 2022 at 5:18am

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #12 - Aug 3rd, 2022 at 11:35pm

aquascoot wrote on Aug 3rd, 2022 at 5:11am:
AusGeoff wrote on Aug 3rd, 2022 at 2:12am:

mate , are you serious.
youtube have deplatformed all content that questions the vax.

twitter has deplatformed all content promoting ivermectin.
100's of doctors have had their accounts frozen for "promoting vaccine hesitancy"

control the media.
straight out of stalins playbook.   educate yourself  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So now you're claiming that YouTube's content managers are sufficiently
medically qualified in order to sort out which COVID related content is
accredited or simply bullshit?  Hardly a clinical standard of any sort LOL.

There are dozens of YouTube videos with self-proclaimed "experts" still
claiming that Ivermectin is a suitable drug for preventing COVID.

Quote:
The FDA has not authorised or approved Ivermectin for use in preventing or
treating COVID-19 in humans or animals. Ivermectin is approved for human
use to treat infections caused by some parasitic worms and head lice and skin
conditions like rosacea.  Currently available data do not show Ivermectin is
effective against COVID-19.

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #13 - Aug 4th, 2022 at 5:19am

campbell never said it worked.

he was bemused that no one would study it (because there was no cash in it for big pharma).

campbell has repeatedly asked for the data on whether natural immunity works better then vaccine immunity (which the authorities have ) to be released.

it hasnt been.

it would be harder to promote vaccines if data showed having had the disease protected you better then 4 jabs.

ask yourself this.

why does sweden have 3 or 4 deaths a day and new zealand has 30 or 40?

could natural immunity be protective?

worth studying?

or just embarrassing for the promoters of jabs

IP Logged

Captain Caveman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Aug 4th, 2022 at 5:56am

aquascoot wrote on Aug 2nd, 2022 at 5:56pm:
2500%
in one year

This is all I could find

They probably increased it because patients are working out that it's rubbish.
We have a family member with epilepsy and they use hemp oils now.
Unbelievable results.
TGA approved.
Amazing, and it's from mother earth, not some lab hell bent on keeping you sick.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
Send Topic Print