Rudy Giuliani    
  4 (36.4%)
They'll go in together, and share a bunk    
  5 (45.5%)

Total votes: 11
« Last Modified by: greggerypeccary on: Aug 16th, 2022 at 6:47pm »

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 99
Send Topic Print
Trump's house is raided. (Read 26942 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trump's house is raided.
Reply #1200 - Sep 5th, 2022 at 12:46pm

Dnarever wrote on Sep 4th, 2022 at 7:08pm:
John Smith wrote on Sep 4th, 2022 at 6:20pm:
Dnarever wrote on Sep 4th, 2022 at 10:48am:
John Smith wrote on Sep 4th, 2022 at 9:55am:
AusGeoff wrote on Sep 4th, 2022 at 8:57am:

(One of my pet peeves is how the alphabet people are
repurposing words that now imply something entirely
different to their original meanings.)

You mean because they decided to own it and claim it as their own rather than continue to let others use it as some sort of insult? Roll Eyes

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/02/how-gay-came-to-mean-homosexual/

It only became an insult as a result of it being re defined. Before it was associated with homosexuality it was not possible for it to be used as an insult.

it was used as term to describe female sex workers and people that frequented sex workers, which given the period, were insults.

Never heard of that one. Can't even work out how it would be applied.

it's in the link I supplied

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1201 - Sep 5th, 2022 at 2:52pm

Biden Explains We Can Only Come Together As A Nation By Exterminating The Republican Half

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In a stirring call for unity and peace in America, President Biden today called for killing off half the country.

"It's real simple, folks! " said President Biden. "America can be united if we can just murder everyone who disagrees with me. Peace in our time, Jack!"

While most Democrats agreed with Biden's understatedly brilliant plan, some expressed concern that he was getting ahead of himself. "We've only just recently introduced the idea that anyone who disagrees with us is a dangerous extremist who deserves to die," said DNC Chair Jaime Harrison. "You've got to give that a little more time to marinate before we really start taking them out."

Republicans argued that telling people you disagree with to die isn't really unity, but to no avail. "Hey, I tried asking nicely for you to stop disagreeing with me," said Biden. "But you Republicans are making unity impossible by insisting on saying I'm wrong. So we've got to do what any good democracy does - kill all of you."

At publishing time, Biden accused Republicans of violence after they reportedly started buying guns to defend themselves from extermination.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1202 - Sep 5th, 2022 at 2:54pm

Baronvonrort wrote on Sep 5th, 2022 at 1:39am:
AiA wrote on Sep 4th, 2022 at 11:55pm:
There seems to be a lot of confusion as to what the FBI actually retrieved from Trump's resort. Here it is - in pictures.

Where are the pictures?

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

FBI Says The Documents In Trump’s Possession Were So Classified They Were Printed With Invisible Ink On Invisible Paper

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #1203 - Sep 5th, 2022 at 3:27pm

MAGA wanted to Lock Hillary up over 3 classified documents but it is OK with Trump stealing a few thousand government documents with over 300 hundred of them classified a few dozen top secret and almost 50 lost or missing.

They were still chanting lock her up yesterday they are blind to their own hypocrisy.

OH and Trump was storing them in a shed next to his pool at America's visiting spy's hottest location as well as spread around the resort in various insecure locations.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1204 - Sep 5th, 2022 at 3:30pm

Dnarever wrote on Sep 5th, 2022 at 3:27pm:
MAGA wanted to Lock Hillary up over 3 classified documents but it is OK with Trump stealing a few thousand government documents with over 300 hundred of them classified a few dozen top secret and almost 50 lost or missing.

They were still chanting lock her up yesterday they are blind to their own hypocrisy.

OH and Trump was storing them in a shed next to his pool at America's visiting spy's hottest location as well as spread around the resort in various insecure locations.

The FBI knew he had those documents for 18 months.
They even knew the type of lock on the door
and the number of security cameras.
Why did they wait for 18 months?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #1205 - Sep 5th, 2022 at 3:41pm

John Smith wrote on Sep 5th, 2022 at 12:46pm:
Dnarever wrote on Sep 4th, 2022 at 7:08pm:
John Smith wrote on Sep 4th, 2022 at 6:20pm:
Dnarever wrote on Sep 4th, 2022 at 10:48am:
John Smith wrote on Sep 4th, 2022 at 9:55am:
AusGeoff wrote on Sep 4th, 2022 at 8:57am:

(One of my pet peeves is how the alphabet people are
repurposing words that now imply something entirely
different to their original meanings.)

You mean because they decided to own it and claim it as their own rather than continue to let others use it as some sort of insult? Roll Eyes

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2010/02/how-gay-came-to-mean-homosexual/

It only became an insult as a result of it being re defined. Before it was associated with homosexuality it was not possible for it to be used as an insult.

it was used as term to describe female sex workers and people that frequented sex workers, which given the period, were insults.

Never heard of that one. Can't even work out how it would be applied.

it's in the link I supplied

OK Thanks, I had still never heard of it up till at least the 1980's and it certainly wasn't in general usage even then.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #1206 - Sep 5th, 2022 at 3:43pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 5th, 2022 at 3:30pm:

They were trying to respect the office of the president or maybe they were somewhat frightened to do the right thing when they should have.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #1207 - Sep 5th, 2022 at 3:44pm

Frank wrote on Sep 5th, 2022 at 2:52pm:
Biden Explains We Can Only Come Together As A Nation By Exterminating The Republican Half

https://media.babylonbee.com/articles/631171e761ab6631171e761ab7.jpg
WASHINGTON, D.C. — In a stirring call for unity and peace in America, President Biden today called for killing off half the country.

"It's real simple, folks! " said President Biden. "America can be united if we can just murder everyone who disagrees with me. Peace in our time, Jack!"

While most Democrats agreed with Biden's understatedly brilliant plan, some expressed concern that he was getting ahead of himself. "We've only just recently introduced the idea that anyone who disagrees with us is a dangerous extremist who deserves to die," said DNC Chair Jaime Harrison. "You've got to give that a little more time to marinate before we really start taking them out."

Republicans argued that telling people you disagree with to die isn't really unity, but to no avail. "Hey, I tried asking nicely for you to stop disagreeing with me," said Biden. "But you Republicans are making unity impossible by insisting on saying I'm wrong. So we've got to do what any good democracy does - kill all of you."

At publishing time, Biden accused Republicans of violence after they reportedly started buying guns to defend themselves from extermination.

What Biden actually said was almost the exact opposite of what the ultra right and Bobby have been reporting.

Quote:
"America can be united if we can just murder everyone who disagrees with me. Peace in our time, Jack!"

Just making it up can be funny but not so much inferring that the joke is somehow real.

IP Logged

mothra
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1208 - Sep 5th, 2022 at 3:46pm

If you can't be a good example, you have to be a horrible warning.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #1209 - Sep 5th, 2022 at 3:51pm

mothra wrote on Sep 5th, 2022 at 3:46pm:

I have been wondering how Trump knew to declassify the documents that the FBI planted?

Also wondering why Trumps side have not mentioned declassification in their court papers and in fact are saying the opposite by requesting that their Special Master have high security clearance. This would only be needed if the documents were classified?

It seems that declassified is for the media and the trumpeters but as it is an obvious lie it cannot be used in court.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1210 - Sep 5th, 2022 at 3:56pm

Dnarever wrote on Sep 5th, 2022 at 3:43pm:

They were trying to respect the office of the president or maybe they were somewhat frightened to do the right thing when they should have.

dunno -
any court case will be interesting.
Trump will get out of it like he always does. LOL

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #1211 - Sep 5th, 2022 at 6:45pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 5th, 2022 at 3:56pm:
Dnarever wrote on Sep 5th, 2022 at 3:43pm:

dunno -
any court case will be interesting.
Trump will get out of it like he always does. LOL

Probably but I suspect that he only gets out of this one if they don't charge him and he has done everything he could possibly do to get charged.

It is difficult to see him not charged as there is so much evidence been released mostly due to Trumps insistence that it would show that Trump is indeed above the law if they don't charge him and even that is too little too late he should have been in a cell 15 months ago like anyone else would have been.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1212 - Sep 5th, 2022 at 6:59pm

Dnarever wrote on Sep 5th, 2022 at 6:45pm:
Probably but I suspect that he only gets out of this one if they don't charge him and he has done everything he could possibly do to get charged.

It is difficult to see him not charged as there is so much evidence been released mostly due to Trumps insistence that it would show that Trump is indeed above the law if they don't charge him and even that is too little too late he should have been in a cell 15 months ago like anyone else would have been.

Trump is untouchable -

I mean - he went bankrupt 5 times -
he lost everyone's money 5 times - mostly bankers and builders -
and in between those times he still managed to get
more money from more investors.
Would anyone you know lend money to a bankrupt person? -
in some cases they knew he had already been bankrupt 4 times
and yet they lent him money for his 5th bankruptcy!
You can't make this up - it's a real story.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1213 - Sep 6th, 2022 at 9:32am

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #1214 - Sep 6th, 2022 at 11:15am

Bobby. wrote on Sep 5th, 2022 at 6:59pm:
Trump is untouchable -

I mean - he went bankrupt 5 times -
he lost everyone's money 5 times - mostly bankers and builders -
and in between those times he still managed to get
more money from more investors.
Would anyone you know lend money to a bankrupt person? -
in some cases they knew he had already been bankrupt 4 times
and yet they lent him money for his 5th bankruptcy!
You can't make this up - it's a real story.

LOL... so you seriously reckon that being bankrupted six time is a bizarre
badge of honour.  And that it indicates a superior business acumen?  You
must have some funny ideas about finance Bobby.

Trump’s businesses now owe $1.3 billion, or nearly $200 million more than
they did when he left office.  He also has an estimated $738 million of debt
coming due over three years, up to 2014.

Trump's also fallen off the Forbes 400 list of America’s richest people, for the
first time in 25 years—due to a $400 million shortfall.  He was #71 on Forbes'
list in 2003;  today he doesn't even make the cutoff point of 400th.

—As a money manager, Trump would possibly make a good  checkout chick at Walmart .      Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 99
Send Topic Print