Rudy Giuliani    
  4 (36.4%)
They'll go in together, and share a bunk    
  5 (45.5%)

Total votes: 11
« Last Modified by: greggerypeccary on: Aug 16th, 2022 at 6:47pm »

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 
Send Topic Print
Trump's house is raided. (Read 26793 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trump's house is raided.
Reply #1440 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 7:51pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 5:58pm:
chimera wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 2:43pm:
Well they have but Donald is a) very rich. b) Trump c) Scot German. d) not an Afro arguing with Alabama police. e) almost a President. f) Republican. g) has Guns and MAGA. h) very rich. i ) very rich.

He's not that rich, Chimera. His properties are worth bugger all.

Just ask the state of New York, currently suing him for tax fraud. Mr Trump took the 5th.

Maybe we should ask John Barron.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #1441 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 7:58pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 6:11pm:
Jasin wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 6:00pm:
Media-Mafia Democrats are still butt-sore that Trump stole their Show.
Grin Grin Grin

I don't know about you, JaSin, but Mr Trump's currently in retirement after losing the house, the senate and the Oval Office.

Oh, and he's been banned from Twitter for life. Also Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Google Play.

You?

Quote:
Democrats are still butt-sore that Trump stole their Show

The Apprentice with Nancy Peloci

This what you mean ?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1442 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 8:42pm

Dnarever wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 7:58pm:
Grin Grin Grin

I don't know about you, JaSin, but Mr Trump's currently in retirement after losing the house, the senate and the Oval Office.

Oh, and he's been banned from Twitter for life. Also Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Google Play.

You?

Quote:

This what you mean ?

Dear Leader had Bill and Hillary at his wedding. I bet if you look back far enough, you'll find Nancy on the payroll in one capacity or another.

You?

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #1443 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 8:52pm

Quote:
..........   MOSCOW (The Borowitz Report)—Amid reports that the Russian front has collapsed near Kharkiv, Vladimir Putin complained that the only reason he is losing the war in Ukraine is that the F.B.I. recently seized stuff he needed.

“I’m not going to go into detail, but there were things I needed, very important things, that the F.B.I. has confiscated that should have been sent to me,” the Russian President said. “If I had those things right now, I wouldn’t be getting my ass kicked all over Kharkiv.”

The fact that materials intended for him are in the hands of the F.B.I. has made him question “whether America is really a democracy,” he said.

“I think if you pay for something—and I mean pay in cash—it should be sent to you,” he said. “Hopefully the special master will straighten all this out.”       ............

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1444 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 9:13pm

flip

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1445 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 9:14pm

flip

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1446 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 9:14pm

flip

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #1447 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 10:26pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 8:42pm:
Dnarever wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 7:58pm:
Grin Grin Grin

You?

Quote:

This what you mean ?

Dear Leader had Bill and Hillary at his wedding. I bet if you look back far enough, you'll find Nancy on the payroll in one capacity or another.

You?

Nancy like all the corporate democrats and all the Republicans are on the payroll, always have been its no secret.
« Last Edit: Sep 14th, 2022 at 10:33pm by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1448 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 10:40pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 8:52pm:
Quote:
..........   MOSCOW (The Borowitz Report)—Amid reports that the Russian front has collapsed near Kharkiv, Vladimir Putin complained that the only reason he is losing the war in Ukraine is that the F.B.I. recently seized stuff he needed.

“I’m not going to go into detail, but there were things I needed, very important things, that the F.B.I. has confiscated that should have been sent to me,” the Russian President said. “If I had those things right now, I wouldn’t be getting my ass kicked all over Kharkiv.”

The fact that materials intended for him are in the hands of the F.B.I. has made him question “whether America is really a democracy,” he said.

“I think if you pay for something—and I mean pay in cash—it should be sent to you,” he said. “Hopefully the special master will straighten all this out.”       ............

Sounds like Dear Leader had something Vlad wanted, Sprint, and that's okay.

The US postal system isn't what it used to be, no? Ask Tucker.  So unfair.

Vlad's a genius, by the way. He should be in the US, looking after the southern border, ya?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #1449 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 10:48pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 10:40pm:
Quote:

Sounds like Dear Leader had something Vlad wanted, Sprint, and that's okay.

The US postal system isn't what it used to be, no? Ask Tucker.  So unfair.

Vlad's a genius, by the way. He should be in the US, looking after the southern border, ya?

We should get that on his list but he is currently tied up managing Don's document library and the auctions.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1450 - Sep 14th, 2022 at 10:55pm

The Don tried that, Dnerever. The FBI settled on the National Archives.

Look, I see no reason why it would be Putin. We'll need to wait and see what happens.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1451 - Sep 17th, 2022 at 4:35pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1452 - Sep 17th, 2022 at 5:12pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 7:51pm:
Well they have but Donald is a) very rich. b) Trump c) Scot German. d) not an Afro arguing with Alabama police. e) almost a President. f) Republican. g) has Guns and MAGA. h) very rich. i ) very rich.

Just ask the state of New York, currently suing him for tax fraud. Mr Trump took the 5th.

so he named his son after his pseudonym  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I guess if you haven't got a handy scapegoat, fathering one might seem like a good idea to some Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1453 - Sep 17th, 2022 at 5:15pm

Quote:

yes, if only he got his hands on the US's nuclear codes before the FBI confiscated them from trump,  he could have used them to flatten Ukraine and blamed Biden  .... how dare they@ Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1454 - Sep 17th, 2022 at 5:18pm

John Smith wrote on Sep 17th, 2022 at 5:12pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 14th, 2022 at 7:51pm:

so he named his son after his pseudonym  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yep.  Pretty fu#@*d up.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 
Send Topic Print