Rudy Giuliani    
  4 (36.4%)
They'll go in together, and share a bunk    
  5 (45.5%)

Total votes: 11
« Last Modified by: greggerypeccary on: Aug 16th, 2022 at 6:47pm »

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 99
Send Topic Print
Trump's house is raided. (Read 26809 times)
Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trump's house is raided.
Reply #645 - Aug 17th, 2022 at 3:35pm

Dnarever wrote on Aug 17th, 2022 at 11:15am:
It now seems that the reason for the search to have been issued was that following the previous subpoena being issued boxes had been moved from the storage room that the FBI knew about. 

It looks like Trump was preparing to give up another batch of documentation but to hide other documents in a different location or worse.

It seems like a lot of bullshit.

A search order on an affidavid (a signed promise from someone somewhere knowing something) on an ex President!

A storage room the FBI knew about? was that the room containing the TOP SECRET nuclear weapons and codes document widely reported on, or did Trump eat them after making a copy?

It looks like another fizzer just when the media had the Trump haters worked up into a frenzy.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #646 - Aug 17th, 2022 at 3:52pm

Johnnie wrote on Aug 17th, 2022 at 3:35pm:
It now seems that the reason for the search to have been issued was that following the previous subpoena being issued boxes had been moved from the storage room that the FBI knew about. 

It looks like Trump was preparing to give up another batch of documentation but to hide other documents in a different location or worse.

A search order on an affidavid (a signed promise from someone somewhere knowing something) on an ex President!

A storage room the FBI knew about? was that the room containing the TOP SECRET nuclear weapons and codes document widely reported on, or did Trump eat them after making a copy?

It looks like another fizzer just when the media had the Trump haters worked up into a frenzy.

Oh yes, dear. The National Archives have been out a number of times, you see. Mr Trump even showed them his stash. When he refused to hand them over, they asked him to at least put a lock on the basement door.

WITCH HUNT!!!

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #647 - Aug 17th, 2022 at 5:25pm

😂🤣😆

Bobby where do you find these???

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #648 - Aug 17th, 2022 at 5:26pm

Flip

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #649 - Aug 17th, 2022 at 5:26pm

Flip

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #650 - Aug 17th, 2022 at 5:27pm

Flip

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #651 - Aug 17th, 2022 at 5:27pm

Flip

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #652 - Aug 17th, 2022 at 5:29pm

Bias_2012 wrote on Aug 17th, 2022 at 12:05pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 17th, 2022 at 11:57am:

Worse? What could be wrong with selling them off to the Saudis?

The Chinese spooks hanging out at Mar a Lago are only going to find them anyway. Why not at least make a buck out of them?

You can quit raving on Karnal, this document issue is a nothing burger, the Democrats and the Swamp are in deep sh!t and will pay the price

Yes Documents on a nothing burger makes them easier to swallow.

Nothing burger from those who were having a daily coronary conniption over an email server that really was a nothing burger.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #653 - Aug 17th, 2022 at 5:35pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 17th, 2022 at 12:42pm:

Laaaaame-o, turd.

The FBI–King suicide letter or blackmail package was an anonymous 1964 letter and package by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) meant to blackmail Martin Luther King Jr.[1] The suicide letter was part of the FBI's COINTELPRO operation against King.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #654 - Aug 17th, 2022 at 5:39pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 17th, 2022 at 3:52pm:

Oh yes, dear. The National Archives have been out a number of times, you see. Mr Trump even showed them his stash. When he refused to hand them over, they asked him to at least put a lock on the basement door.

WITCH HUNT!!!

They ask him to put a lock on the door and then break into his safe to steal back the nuclear arms and codes document. The FBI works in mysterious ways, affidavits etc.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #655 - Aug 17th, 2022 at 5:46pm

Johnnie wrote on Aug 17th, 2022 at 5:39pm:

WITCH HUNT!!!

They ask him to put a lock on the door and then break into his safe to steal back the nuclear arms and codes document. The FBI works in mysterious ways, affidavits etc.

And it works quite well   Smiley

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #656 - Aug 17th, 2022 at 6:02pm

Lisa Jones wrote on Aug 17th, 2022 at 5:25pm:
😂🤣😆

Bobby where do you find these???

Normally at Mar a Lago when there's a raid, dear.

Quite common, nothing to worry about.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #657 - Aug 17th, 2022 at 6:02pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 17th, 2022 at 5:46pm:

WITCH HUNT!!!

And it works quite well   Smiley

[url]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/53/6a/e6/536ae65931ff720eabb158ac1a41b
b39.jpg[/url]

Except he was back out on the golf course today, did you see he got a hole in one last week!

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #658 - Aug 17th, 2022 at 6:11pm

Dnarever wrote on Aug 17th, 2022 at 5:29pm:
Bias_2012 wrote on Aug 17th, 2022 at 12:05pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 17th, 2022 at 11:57am:

Worse? What could be wrong with selling them off to the Saudis?

The Chinese spooks hanging out at Mar a Lago are only going to find them anyway. Why not at least make a buck out of them?

You can quit raving on Karnal, this document issue is a nothing burger, the Democrats and the Swamp are in deep sh!t and will pay the price

Yes Documents on a nothing burger makes them easier to swallow.

Nothing burger from those who were having a daily coronary conniption over an email server that really was a nothing burger.

Hillary? You do realize they found 22 classified documents on her private email server, yes?

And you are aware the woman's still at large?

I'm sorry, dear, but this is DESPICABLE behaviour. It's so APPALLING, Mr Trump was forced to increase the penalty to FIVE YEARS IMPRISONMENT.

You watch, the FBI will be onto her soon, mark my words. Any day now.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #659 - Aug 17th, 2022 at 6:13pm

WITCH HUNT!!!

No, dear, that's Allah. The FBI dress up in drag to bust the 45th president of the US of A.

You?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 ... 99
Send Topic Print