Rudy Giuliani    
  4 (36.4%)
They'll go in together, and share a bunk    
  5 (45.5%)

Total votes: 11
« Last Modified by: greggerypeccary on: Aug 16th, 2022 at 6:47pm »

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 99
Send Topic Print
Trump's house is raided. (Read 27183 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trump's house is raided.
Reply #780 - Aug 19th, 2022 at 7:22pm

Frank wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 7:20pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 6:54pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 5:32pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 3:47pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 3:00pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 2:04pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 1:54pm:
The Republican former president isn't charged in the case.  Prosecutors haven't alleged any personal misconduct by Mr Trump

hasn't been charged yet. The FBI has already said that it's still early days in their investigations into trump and his affairs.

Cheesy

It's been 'any day now' since he announced his candidacy in 2015.

rubbish. No need to prove your stupidity. What were they investigating in 2015?

They were saying with pompous glee that he could never be elected. And then it was the Russians. And then the Chinesd, the Ukrainians. Then impeachments and now panic at seeing that none of this worked and Bidden is a demented old fool nobody could take seriously, with a VP even less credible.

Trump has been far more effective than the Bushitler, and that is sending the Dems and the likes of you around the bend.

so no investigations in 2015? thanks for playing bozo Roll Eyes

You schits have been trying to gotcha him since he came down on those escalators.

Is that the same escalator where he groomed a 10 year old child?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #781 - Aug 19th, 2022 at 7:29pm

When neither side of politics likes you but millions want you to be prez, ...

Millions more wanted Hillary and Biden to be prez.

Thoughts?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #782 - Aug 19th, 2022 at 7:30pm

Gotta face it you losers.

Your Blue-North and Grey-South Political era is coming to a close, especially when the North killed his mate the South off long ago.
The Red-East and the soon to emerge White (true) West will show the world that 'true' Politics comes via the NWO team and not from these 'pro-European' Big Brother Media fake political efforts from the North (and former South).

The world is tired of America being politically run by the Media franchise of Musical Celebrity Salespeople and Spin Doctors from the Medical. (The Grey & Blue).

They want the real 'Red & White' stripes flying.

...now if they put 'ranga' Trump in gaol.
Does that mean they'll be forced to make 'blondie aryan' Assange President? Wink Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #783 - Aug 19th, 2022 at 8:54pm

AusGeoff wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 7:15pm:
A number of historians were consulted for the C-SPAN list ranking everyone
who has served in the top spot for the last 233 years since George Washington
took office in 1789. He was ranked the lowest of all presidents who were in
office during the last 150 years and the fourth worst overall. The list is based
on judgements by 142 historians and professional observers.

Trump is considered the worst president since just after the Civil War, according to the group.

UK Independent, 30 June 2021.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

The report also finds that Journalism/
Communication and History are among
the most liberal departments. In fact,
60% of both History and Journalism/
Communication departments report
employing no registered Republicans.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.natcom.org/site...

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #784 - Aug 19th, 2022 at 8:56pm

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #785 - Aug 19th, 2022 at 9:41pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 7:29pm:
When neither side of politics likes you but millions want you to be prez, ...

Millions more wanted Hillary and Biden to be prez.

Thoughts?

Millions more wanted the two most unpopular candidates in US history.

Any thoughts, old boy?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #786 - Aug 19th, 2022 at 9:52pm

Frank wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 7:09pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 6:12pm:
Frank has a point, JS, you have to admit. Mr Trump was effective.

The highest level of govt debt, the most lives lost, the longest govt shut-down, the list goes on and on.

Same in Australia, Europe, Canada, China, NZ - around the world.

I actually credit him for trying to make as light of COVD as possible.  Lockdown and shut-down was not part of ANY western pandemic response.

Fauci's - and the rest of the world's healf 'n safety officers' - response to the Chinese virus was to copy the Chinese response to it rather than follow their own pandemic response plans.

Oh, I see. You actually credit him, do you?

Quote:
A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that, too. Sounds interesting, right?"

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

Good show, dear boy. Good on him for making covid as light as possible.

How many did it kill, if you don't mind my asking?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #787 - Aug 19th, 2022 at 9:55pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 7:30pm:
Gotta face it you losers.

Your Blue-North and Grey-South Political era is coming to a close, especially when the North killed his mate the South off long ago.
The Red-East and the soon to emerge White (true) West will show the world that 'true' Politics comes via the NWO team and not from these 'pro-European' Big Brother Media fake political efforts from the North (and former South).

The world is tired of America being politically run by the Media franchise of Musical Celebrity Salespeople and Spin Doctors from the Medical. (The Grey & Blue).

They want the real 'Red & White' stripes flying.

...now if they put 'ranga' Trump in gaol.
Does that mean they'll be forced to make 'blondie aryan' Assange President? Wink Grin

Good to have you back, Xavier. An excellent question, dear. Good show.

Would you like to try a multiple choice? Please list the colours and numbers accordingly. Blue, grey, red & white, etc.

Cheers.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #788 - Aug 19th, 2022 at 10:37pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 6:54pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 5:32pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 3:47pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 3:00pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 2:04pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 1:54pm:
The Republican former president isn't charged in the case.  Prosecutors haven't alleged any personal misconduct by Mr Trump

hasn't been charged yet. The FBI has already said that it's still early days in their investigations into trump and his affairs.

Cheesy

It's been 'any day now' since he announced his candidacy in 2015.

rubbish. No need to prove your stupidity. What were they investigating in 2015?

They were saying with pompous glee that he could never be elected. And then it was the Russians. And then the Chinesd, the Ukrainians. Then impeachments and now panic at seeing that none of this worked and Bidden is a demented old fool nobody could take seriously, with a VP even less credible.

Trump has been far more effective than the Bushitler, and that is sending the Dems and the likes of you around the bend.

so no investigations in 2015? thanks for playing bozo Roll Eyes

You schits have been trying to gotcha him since he came down on those escalators. If he was a real nobody of no consequence you mongs would not bat an eyelid. He is saying something that a lot of people get and you don't. So you are bewildered. So you sneer and spew.

Trump beat the establishment dynasties of BOTH sides of politics, Hillary and Low Energy Jeb. Neither side has forgiven him for that. THAT is precisely why he is necessary and will not go away, personally or a 'Trumpism'. When neither side of politics likes you but millions want you to be prez, you are onto something that is NOT going away, no matter how much you sneer and spew and schit your panties.

Quote:
You schits have been trying to gotcha him since he came down on those escalators.

There isn't a single credible Republican who doesn't know all that Trump has done and talks about it behind his back.

Thump was never a fit person the be President of the USA and they all know it.

Imagine a president who was caught out bragging about sexually assaulting women before the 2016 election.

We seen all the Fox people sending texts to Trump telling him to stop the insurrection. Hannity was messaging Republicans and talking about instigating the 25th against Trump. Too crazy to be President and they all know it.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #789 - Aug 19th, 2022 at 11:44pm

Sure, Dnarever, but Mr Trump's learned his lesson. He plans to be all presidential and boring this time round, okay? Maybe.

We'll have to wait and see what happens, no?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #790 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 5:58am

For someone considered 'not fit' to be President (Trump).
He somehow had more staying power than the health condition of Hillary Clinton who couldn't last against him (karma for ripping off the American Health System).

He didn't allow racist negroes to use the self-inflicted death of a junkie to RAPE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER, BASH, KILL, BURN, etc - the lives of unarmed American citizens like Obama did.
At the most, he allowed a bunch of unarmed NERDS to protest into a Govt building that was heavily armed and a few got shot for it.

He used 'peaceful' solutions for international affairs that worked until Biden got back in.
He didn't allow a massacre in the Ukraine for his personal political gain like Biden did.

He did run for President, against the odds and with no Political background against much Media bias - and WON!
He didn't have the full backing of the Media and corruption of a Political Party to give him the Presidency 'without challenge' on a silver platter.

For an 'amateur' like Trump, he impressed the world. USA Politics has never been more globally popular.
For a 'professional' like Biden - USA Politics has fallen into warmongering disgrace as the most invasive nation on the planet... more so than China or Russia have been.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #791 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 8:03am

Jasin wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 5:58am:
For someone considered 'not fit' to be President (Trump).
He somehow had more staying power than the health condition of Hillary Clinton who couldn't last against him (karma for ripping off the American Health System).

She actually received more votes than him.

Millions more, in fact.

Thoughts?

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #792 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 9:55am

Is Trump mentioned in the book of revelations?

Rev.1      KJV

[10] I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

[11] Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #793 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 10:01am

Frank wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 7:09pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 6:12pm:
Frank has a point, JS, you have to admit. Mr Trump was effective.

The highest level of govt debt, the most lives lost, the longest govt shut-down, the list goes on and on.

Same in Australia, Europe, Canada, China, NZ - around the world.

I actually credit him for trying to make as light of COVD as possible.  Lockdown and shut-down was not part of ANY western pandemic response.

Fauci's - and the rest of the world's healf 'n safety officers' - response to the Chinese virus was to copy the Chinese response to it rather than follow their own pandemic response plans.

Cheesy Cheesy
Trumps debt increase had little to nothing to do with covid.  Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #794 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 6:18pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 7:17pm:
AusGeoff wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 7:15pm:
Trump is considered the worst president since just after the Civil War, according to the group...

I'd go so far as to say he's the worst human being.

I'd agree.    He hasn't shown any personal redeeming qualities or characteristics
since his father Fred paid for his degree at Wharton, to his draft dodging during the
Vietnam war era, to his treatment of black renters in Fred's properties, to his sexual
harassment of females young and old, and the debacle of his failed presidency.

He's an arrogant, egotistical, ignorant buffoon.   Thankfully, we'll never see him again
as a genuine power-broker in American politics.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 99
Send Topic Print