Rudy Giuliani    
  4 (36.4%)
They'll go in together, and share a bunk    
  5 (45.5%)

Total votes: 11
« Last Modified by: greggerypeccary on: Aug 16th, 2022 at 6:47pm »

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 99
Send Topic Print
Trump's house is raided. (Read 27197 times)
greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trump's house is raided.
Reply #795 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 6:21pm

AusGeoff wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 6:18pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 7:17pm:
AusGeoff wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 7:15pm:
Trump is considered the worst president since just after the Civil War, according to the group...

I'd go so far as to say he's the worst human being.

I'd agree.    He hasn't shown any personal redeeming qualities or characteristics
since his father Fred paid for his degree at Wharton, to his draft dodging during the
Vietnam war era, to his treatment of black renters in Fred's properties, to his sexual
harassment of females young and old, and the debacle of his failed presidency.

He's an arrogant, egotistical, ignorant buffoon.   Thankfully, we'll never see him again
as a genuine power-broker in American politics.

Indeed.

He does not possess a single redeeming quality.

Lousy father, lousy husband, lousy businessman, lousy politician, lousy alleged child rapist.

Name someone, living or dead, worse than Donald Trump - I dare you all.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #796 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 6:22pm

Trump is considered the worst president since just after the Civil War, according to the group...

I'd agree.    He hasn't shown any personal redeeming qualities or characteristics
since his father Fred paid for his degree at Wharton, to his draft dodging during the
Vietnam war era, to his treatment of black renters in Fred's properties, to his sexual

He's an arrogant, egotistical, ignorant buffoon.   Thankfully, we'll never see him again

all qualities frank and aquascoot admire greatly in a man

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #797 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 6:31pm

Trump is the Messiah.

Is Trump mentioned in the book of revelations?

Rev.1      KJV

[10] I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and heard behind me a great voice, as of a trumpet,

[11] Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, the first and the last: and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #798 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 6:32pm

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #799 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 6:33pm

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #800 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 6:35pm

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #801 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:11pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 6:21pm:

Indeed.

He does not possess a single redeeming quality.

Lousy father, lousy husband, lousy businessman, lousy politician, lousy alleged child rapist.

Name someone, living or dead, worse than Donald Trump - I dare you all.

There are not too many born into the swamp and the clan.

Poor Bugga didn't have much chance.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #802 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:16pm

Trump the Harkonnen, the Dain Ironfoot, the Red Hellboy - designed to do a specific 'dirty job' for the NWO against Big Brother Media's infection of American Politics: SABOTAGE!

Trump
: "Hey look! I can put a gun to my head."
Biden
: "I get do better than that! I can put a gun to my head and pull the trigger too."
<BANG!>

Trump
: "You're right Joe. You win!" Grin

Trump is perfect for the job he had to do. The rest of the NWO team will do the rest in years to come.

Big Brother Media should stick to Entertainment, especially in the hands of women (Big Sister sounds a lot better Wink)

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #803 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:17pm

Quote:
Trump's house is raided.

They should raid it again.

Just to watch them all squeal again.

Can you get a search warrant just for entertainment value?

IP Logged

AusGeoff
Gold Member

Sage of Gippsland

Victoria
Reply #804 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:17pm

Frank wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 7:20pm:
...You schits have been trying to gotcha him since he came down on those escalators. If he was a real nobody of no consequence you mongs would not bat an eyelid. He is saying something that a lot of people get and you don't. So you are bewildered. So you sneer and spew.

Trump beat the establishment dynasties of BOTH sides of politics, Hillary and Low Energy Jeb. Neither side has forgiven him for that. THAT is precisely why he is necessary and will not go away, personally or a 'Trumpism'. When neither side of politics likes you but millions want you to be prez, you are onto something that is NOT going away, no matter how much you sneer and spew and schit your panties.

Well... no.  Trump didn't "beat" the dynasties of politics.  In fact he lost the popular
vote twice—the true will of the people.  By nearly 3 million to Clinton, and nearly
7 million to Biden.  He effectively won in 2016 by default—the outdated Electoral
College again passing the baton to the wrong runner.

In simple terms then, 10 million Americans preferred a presidential candidate other
than Trump.

Currently, a NYT/Siena College poll shows that half of Republican voters are ready
to desert Trump.

Far from consolidating his support, the failed former president appears weakened
in his party, especially with younger and college-educated Republicans.   

Ron DeSantis is the most popular alternative.

Trump’s conduct on 6 January appears to have contributed to the decline in his standing,
including among a small but important segment of Republicans who could form the base
of his opposition in a potential primary contest. While 75% of primary voters said Trump
was “just exercising his right to contest the election,” nearly 20% said he “went so far
that he threatened American democracy.”

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #805 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:18pm

Face it. Trump 'Sucker Punched' the Media's control of Politics and now there's no going back.

Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #806 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:21pm

...and Blondie said unto his little Ranga mate.
"Create a diversion and draw their attention. It will bring them out into the open - forcing them to compete with <your flaws> you."

...and boy, hasn't Trump done it. Wink Grin

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #807 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:25pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 10:01am:
Frank wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 7:09pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 6:12pm:
Frank has a point, JS, you have to admit. Mr Trump was effective.

The highest level of govt debt, the most lives lost, the longest govt shut-down, the list goes on and on.

Same in Australia, Europe, Canada, China, NZ - around the world.

I actually credit him for trying to make as light of COVD as possible.  Lockdown and shut-down was not part of ANY western pandemic response.

Fauci's - and the rest of the world's healf 'n safety officers' - response to the Chinese virus was to copy the Chinese response to it rather than follow their own pandemic response plans.

Cheesy Cheesy
Trumps debt increase had little to nothing to do with covid.  Roll Eyes

Trump's debt increase came from lowering corporate taxes, as every schoolboy knows.

His administration also increased job outsourcing to China despite his trade war. Terms of trade with China increased, and he spent more subsidising farmers and manufacturers than he pulled in.

His trade tzar Gary Cohn quit in frustration and declared Trump totally inept on trade, his supposed strength. Infrastructure declined under Trump, despite his claim to know how to build things, believe me. 27km of new border wall was erected, despite the longest government shut down in history in his attempt to fund it.

The Biden administration is superior in every way. There is no comparing an effectively run government with Trump's disasterous four years in office. He was at his best when he stayed off Twitter and disappeared to the golf course.

That's only the view of his longest Chief of Staff. What would John Kelly know?

Just one of many disgruntled former employees, no?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #808 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:37pm

Now now Karnal. Don't be bitter.
Face the fact that Trump made a mockery of your beloved Media Politics (Fake Politics) because it is deeply flawed and corrupt.
He played you at your own game and got his hands on the Trophy like a Thief of Baghdad upon his magic Internet rug.

Grin Grin

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #809 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:44pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:37pm:
Now now Karnal. Don't be bitter.
Face the fact that Trump made a mockery of your beloved Media Politics (Fake Politics) because it is deeply flawed and corrupt.
He played you at your own game and got his hands on the Trophy like a Thief of Baghdad upon his magic Internet rug.

Grin Grin

That's a pretty powerful social-political platform you have there, JaSin. Playing the media at their game.

That's less of a political ideology than an entire world view. Do you know what you are, dear?

You're virtuous. I mean this in the nicest possible way, no?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 99
Send Topic Print