Rudy Giuliani    
  4 (36.4%)
They'll go in together, and share a bunk    
  5 (45.5%)

Total votes: 11
« Last Modified by: greggerypeccary on: Aug 16th, 2022 at 6:47pm »

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 99
Send Topic Print
Trump's house is raided. (Read 27161 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Trump's house is raided.
Reply #810 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:51pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:44pm:
Jasin wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:37pm:
Now now Karnal. Don't be bitter.
Face the fact that Trump made a mockery of your beloved Media Politics (Fake Politics) because it is deeply flawed and corrupt.
He played you at your own game and got his hands on the Trophy like a Thief of Baghdad upon his magic Internet rug.

Grin Grin

That's a pretty powerful social-political platform you have there, JaSin. Playing the media at their game.

That's less of a political ideology than an entire world view. Do you know what you are, dear?

You're virtuous. I mean this in the nicest possible way, no?

Hey, don't go at me for it. It's just how the world is turning.
Yesterday's good guy, was the bad guy all along.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #811 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:54pm

Dnarever wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:17pm:
Quote:
Trump's house is raided.

They should raid it again.

Just to watch them all squeal again.

Can you get a search warrant just for entertainment value?

You don't need one, Dnarever. Any old person can book a table at Mar a Lago and do a quick squiz around the grounds for documents. Two Chow spooks have already been busted for doing just that. God knows how many never left a scent.

The National Archives had to ask nicely to get a lock put on the door the top secret boxes were kept. Trump kept his unused oil portraits of himself in a more secure area than the intelligence on his little buddy Kim's nuclear program.

The FBI were being nice by getting a warrant. They could have just gone in and taken them, no one would have known.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #812 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:56pm

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #813 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 8:02pm

Trump is only an amateur compared to dirty Dick Cheney:

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #814 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 8:18pm

Face the fact that Trump made a mockery of your beloved Media Politics (Fake Politics) because it is deeply flawed and corrupt.
He played you at your own game and got his hands on the Trophy like a Thief of Baghdad upon his magic Internet rug.

Excellent (literal) metaphor.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #815 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 8:20pm

AusGeoff wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:17pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 7:20pm:
...You schits have been trying to gotcha him since he came down on those escalators. If he was a real nobody of no consequence you mongs would not bat an eyelid. He is saying something that a lot of people get and you don't. So you are bewildered. So you sneer and spew.

Trump beat the establishment dynasties of BOTH sides of politics, Hillary and Low Energy Jeb. Neither side has forgiven him for that. THAT is precisely why he is necessary and will not go away, personally or a 'Trumpism'. When neither side of politics likes you but millions want you to be prez, you are onto something that is NOT going away, no matter how much you sneer and spew and schit your panties.

Well... no.  Trump didn't "beat" the dynasties of politics.  In fact he lost the popular
vote twice—the true will of the people.  By nearly 3 million to Clinton, and nearly
7 million to Biden.  He effectively won in 2016 by default—the outdated Electoral
College again passing the baton to the wrong runner.

In simple terms then, 10 million Americans preferred a presidential candidate other
than Trump.

Currently, a NYT/Siena College poll shows that half of Republican voters are ready
to desert Trump.

Far from consolidating his support, the failed former president appears weakened
in his party, especially with younger and college-educated Republicans.   

Ron DeSantis is the most popular alternative.

Trump’s conduct on 6 January appears to have contributed to the decline in his standing,
including among a small but important segment of Republicans who could form the base
of his opposition in a potential primary contest. While 75% of primary voters said Trump
was “just exercising his right to contest the election,” nearly 20% said he “went so far
that he threatened American democracy.”

Yeah, you read newspapers. 

He did beat both the Clinton and Bush dynasties. And so they united against him. The people who made him prez are precisely the people who did not want another dynastic prez.

The number of votes is not an ace in a federation so don't trundle it out. Americans and Australians KNOW they they live in a federation where the large states are not designed to override the smaller ones.

De Santis - good. If Trump runs with him as VP they will be unbeatable. If Trump bails and endorses De Santis as heir, he will be unbeatable. Biden/Harris fkkd it up for the Dems good and proper - a party who can do such elder abuse and blatant racial posturing has no place in power. As long as the laws are strengthened to prevent the repeat of the 3 am pause and massive peak two hours later as an electoral strategy, the Dems are fkkd for a decade or more.

Pelosi, Bidden, Schumer?? FFS!!! Who are the next generation of the Dems? Buttigwegg, or whatever his name is? Or.... er.... Beeto??

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #816 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 8:23pm

Frank wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 8:20pm:
The people who made him prez are precisely the people who did not want another dynastic prez.

The people didn't make him prez - the electoral college did.

After all these years, you still don't know how the US system works.

The people wanted Hillary in 2016 - she received millions more votes.

Thoughts?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #817 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 8:28pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 8:02pm:
Trump is only an amateur compared to dirty Dick Cheney:

Grin

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #818 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 8:29pm

Trump suckered in the Fake (Politics) Media into being an 'over-achiever'.  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #819 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 8:32pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 8:29pm:
Trump suckered in the Fake (Politics) Media into being an 'over-achiever'.  Grin Grin Grin

Didn't sucker in the voters though.

In 2016 he was beaten by more than 3,000,000 votes.

In 2020 he was beaten by more than 7,000,000 votes.

How many votes will he be beaten by in 2024?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #820 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 9:13pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 8:23pm:
The people who made him prez are precisely the people who did not want another dynastic prez.

Thoughts?

Very stupid, turd. So you.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #821 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 9:16pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:25pm:
John Smith wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 10:01am:
Frank wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 7:09pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 6:12pm:
Frank has a point, JS, you have to admit. Mr Trump was effective.

The highest level of govt debt, the most lives lost, the longest govt shut-down, the list goes on and on.

Same in Australia, Europe, Canada, China, NZ - around the world.

I actually credit him for trying to make as light of COVD as possible.  Lockdown and shut-down was not part of ANY western pandemic response.

Fauci's - and the rest of the world's healf 'n safety officers' - response to the Chinese virus was to copy the Chinese response to it rather than follow their own pandemic response plans.

Cheesy Cheesy
Trumps debt increase had little to nothing to do with covid.  Roll Eyes

Trump's debt increase came from lowering corporate taxes, as every schoolboy knows.

His administration also increased job outsourcing to China despite his trade war. Terms of trade with China increased, and he spent more subsidising farmers and manufacturers than he pulled in.

His trade tzar Gary Cohn quit in frustration and declared Trump totally inept on trade, his supposed strength. Infrastructure declined under Trump, despite his claim to know how to build things, believe me. 27km of new border wall was erected, despite the longest government shut down in history in his attempt to fund it.

The Biden administration is superior in every way. There is no comparing an effectively run government with Trump's disasterous four years in office. He was at his best when he stayed off Twitter and disappeared to the golf course.

That's only the view of his longest Chief of Staff. What would John Kelly know?

Just one of many disgruntled former employees, no?

Sounds almost like Fidel, no?
Curious, innit. One good, the other not so much.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #822 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 9:50pm

Grin Grin

The only thing that Trump taught is that a President with no morals is above the law.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #823 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 9:52pm

Frank wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 9:13pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 8:23pm:

Thoughts?

Very stupid, turd. So you.

You think it is not true ?

Hillary got about 3 million more votes ?

Do you dispute the facts again ?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #824 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 11:07pm

Dnarever wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 9:50pm:

Grin Grin

The only thing that Trump taught is that a President with no morals is above the law.

Sort of like your beloved Captain Kirk?
What's worse is a President who uses Law for immoral use... like warmongering in foreign nations to the massacre of civilians caught in the middle.
Remember: the Big Brother Media Fake Politics you support has a blatant racism against Ranga Males and is 'internationally' corrupt.
Apparently only First Black Man and First White Woman is the only narrative of the Media's novelty presidentials - not a First Ranga Man.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 99
Send Topic Print