Rudy Giuliani    
  4 (36.4%)
They'll go in together, and share a bunk    
  5 (45.5%)

Total votes: 11
« Last Modified by: greggerypeccary on: Aug 16th, 2022 at 6:47pm »

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 99
Send Topic Print
Trump's house is raided. (Read 27176 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Trump's house is raided.
Reply #840 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 3:39pm

You gotta hand it to the little American 'ranga' battler.
He really did kick the hornet's nest of corrupted power.
He has far more Charisma than Boring Biden the teleprompter.  Grin
Trump made American Politics 'great again' in the eyes of the world. All waiting for his next move each day. Whereas with Biden - people and history will forget about him like a state of dementia. History will remember Trump (and Assange).

The Democrats represent that 'North' of American Politics that voided their 'Southern' Confederates out of the picture. Dumb move. Now the Republicans are taking an 'Eastward' stance in waiting for a true 'Western' Political opponent.

The Democrats are slowly self-destructing in a political correctness of their own device: Gay. For want of attacking Confederate statues of the long gone past as a 'redneck' justification for their right to exist.

Now every President has been called a moron, imbecile, etc. But Biden is actual living proof of it. The audacity of the Democrats to put Biden in (and shove Bernie Sanders aside) - just shows what they think of American citizens: Stupid.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #841 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 3:41pm

Trump ticked all the boxes.
He even had a hot First Lady to boot too. Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #842 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 3:43pm

Bet people wished they had voted for Trump?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #843 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 3:45pm

There's a mole at Mar-a-Lago

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #844 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 3:51pm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11111169/Trump-gets-10-point-bump-GOP-M...

Donald Trump gets 10-point bump over Florida Gov Ron DeSantis among GOP primary voters after Mar-a-Lago FBI raid which he brands 'an abuse in law enforcement' and 'sneak attack on democracy'

Trump's share of the potential Republican primary voters boosted from 53 percent in mid-July to 57 percent on August 10
    That combines with a six-point dip for his biggest potential rival - Florida Gov Ron DeSantis - who dipped from 23 percent to 17 percent between the two polls
    Those numbers give a 10-point boost to Trump and an overall 40-point lead in a hypothetical primary. Neither man has committed to running in 2024 yet
    The poll was conducted on Wednesday, August 10, which is after the raid on the ex-president's estate but prior to the unsealing of the search warrant
    The warrant revealed that the FBI took at least 11 sets of classified documents from Trump's Florida manor

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #845 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 3:58pm

https://saraacarter.com/mar-a-lago-raid-on-trump-at-least-14-whistleblowers-have...

Since the controversial FBI raid on former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate,
numerous whistleblowers within the FBI have come forward.

Republican Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan said an alarming number, 14 whistleblowers, quickly came forward with concerns about the Department of Justice’s alleged political bias. “Fourteen FBI agents have come to our office as whistleblowers, and they are good people. There are lots of good people in the FBI. It’s the top that is the problem,” Jordan told Fox News.

“Some of these good agents are coming to us, telling us … what’s going on… the political nature now of the Justice Department,” he added. Just The News reports on completely separate sets of whistleblowers that came forward before the raid, also alleging political bias within the DOJ and FBI:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #846 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:02pm

Quote:
That's just trump "spit balling"
thats trump showing he is not a predictable chode but an impulsive guy.

the result

kim jong and vlad behaved themselves because they saw he was unpredictable.

Oh, I see. It's a pity nobody told Dr Birx that, dear. She looked a little confused, remember?

I don't know about Kim and Vlad, but health officials were caught completely off guard with all that unpredictability. More American lives lost than the total casualties in every war America's ever fought in.

Spitballing. We'll bear that in mind in 2024, but I'm curious.

Was the big fella spitballing when he said only mob bosses take the 5th? Or how about making it a felony offence to keep top secret government documents in your basement?

Please explain?
« Last Edit: Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:28pm by Mattyfisk »  

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #847 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:03pm

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #848 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:17pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 3:28pm:
aquascoot wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 2:02pm:
in comes Mr Boring and predictable Joe and they can read him like a clock and suddenly vlad is off to the ukraine.
he never would have done that with Donny at the helm.

100% agree.

Donny would have done it for him, as per his orders from the Kremlin.

https://i.imgflip.com/49w2s1.jpg

The world has united to isolate Russia economically. You can't book a flight into Russia or buy a set of Russian dolls off Ebay, and their IT systems will start to erode as they run out of processors. Europe is looking for new long-term gas contracts, and Russia's down a quarter in GDP, wiping out two decades of economic growth.

Biden has been instrumental in this, and he's providing Ukraine with major weapons systems to defend itself. Without Biden, there would have been no coordinated response. Putin would be free to invade whoever he likes. Putin did not see this coming.

We know what Trump would have done. He congratulated Putin and called him a genius.

You know, spitballing.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #849 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:19pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:17pm:
We know what Trump would have done. He congratulated Putin and called him a genius.

Trump would have gifted Putin the USA's most top secret military hardware. Roll Eyes

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #850 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:22pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:17pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 3:28pm:
aquascoot wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 2:02pm:
in comes Mr Boring and predictable Joe and they can read him like a clock and suddenly vlad is off to the ukraine.
he never would have done that with Donny at the helm.

100% agree.

Donny would have done it for him, as per his orders from the Kremlin.

https://i.imgflip.com/49w2s1.jpg

The world has united to isolate Russia economically. You can't book a flight into Russia or buy a set of Russian dolls off Ebay, and their IT systems will start to erode as they run out of processors. Europe is looking for new long-term gas contracts, and Russia's down a quarter in GDP, wiping out two decades of economic growth.

Biden has been instrumental in this, and he's providing Ukraine with major weapons systems to defend itself. Without Biden, there would have been no coordinated response. Putin would be free to invade whoever he likes. Putin did not see this coming.

You know, spitballing.

The Iraqi desert was a good place for a war but
the heart of Europe is not -
especially with nuclear reactors everywhere.   Shocked

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #851 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:23pm

Yep - the hottest Presidential First Lady ever!  Cool
Proof that Trump is an 'Alpha' male.
Biden calls his wife 'Joe'. Grin

Obama the Black let negroes
RAPE, PILLAGE, PLUNDER, BURN, BASH, KILL
...innocent American citizens - all for a self-inflicted death of a junkie scammer.

Trump smiled when NERDS protested into a
HEAVILY ARMED CORRUPT GOVERNMENT BUILDING
to mess up the paperwork and alas, a few got shot for it.

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE
Wink Huh

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #852 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:25pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 3:39pm:
Trump made American Politics 'great again' in the eyes of the world. All waiting for his next move each day. Whereas with Biden - people and history will forget about him like a state of dementia. History will remember Trump (and Assange).

The Democrats represent that 'North' of American Politics that voided their 'Southern' Confederates out of the picture. Dumb move. Now the Republicans are taking an 'Eastward' stance in waiting for a true 'Western' Political opponent.

The Democrats are slowly self-destructing in a political correctness of their own device: Gay. For want of attacking Confederate statues of the long gone past as a 'redneck' justification for their right to exist.

Now every President has been called a moron, imbecile, etc. But Biden is actual living proof of it. The audacity of the Democrats to put Biden in (and shove Bernie Sanders aside) - just shows what they think of American citizens: Stupid.

I know, right? Sending an armed mob into the house and senate was a real class act, JaSin.

But I'm curious. Why do you think he removed all those documents?

What do you think he doesn't want to see getting out?

Something to do with his spray-on tan, perhaps?

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #853 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:26pm

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #854 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:29pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:25pm:
Jasin wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 3:39pm:

I know, right? Sending an armed mob into the house and senate was a real class act, JaSin.

But I'm curious. Why do you think he removed all those documents?

What do you think he doesn't want to see getting out?

Something to do with his spray-on tan, perhaps?

How many of those documents were dirt about Biden and the democrats?   Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 99
Send Topic Print