Rudy Giuliani    
  4 (36.4%)
They'll go in together, and share a bunk    
  5 (45.5%)

Total votes: 11
« Last Modified by: greggerypeccary on: Aug 16th, 2022 at 6:47pm »

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 99
Send Topic Print
Trump's house is raided. (Read 27147 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Trump's house is raided.
Reply #855 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:29pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:25pm:
Jasin wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 3:39pm:
You gotta hand it to the little American 'ranga' battler.
He really did kick the hornet's nest of corrupted power.
He has far more Charisma than Boring Biden the teleprompter.  Grin
Trump made American Politics 'great again' in the eyes of the world. All waiting for his next move each day. Whereas with Biden - people and history will forget about him like a state of dementia. History will remember Trump (and Assange).

The Democrats represent that 'North' of American Politics that voided their 'Southern' Confederates out of the picture. Dumb move. Now the Republicans are taking an 'Eastward' stance in waiting for a true 'Western' Political opponent.

The Democrats are slowly self-destructing in a political correctness of their own device: Gay. For want of attacking Confederate statues of the long gone past as a 'redneck' justification for their right to exist.

Now every President has been called a moron, imbecile, etc. But Biden is actual living proof of it. The audacity of the Democrats to put Biden in (and shove Bernie Sanders aside) - just shows what they think of American citizens: Stupid.

I know, right? Sending an armed mob into the house and senate was a real class act, JaSin.

But I'm curious. Why do you think he removed all those documents?

What do you think he doesn't want to see getting out?

Something to do with his spray-on tan, perhaps?

Oh now they've become an 'armed' mob.
Funny, I didn't see them waving and pointing guns at the heavily armed security.
I'm sure time now has allowed to have them cited for all carrying russian nuclear missiles in their pockets now. Roll Eyes

Obama: innocent people raped, killed, bashed, looted, burned by racist negroes for a junkie.
Trump: Nerds enter a corrupt government's building and mess up paperwork and get shot.

You really need to get your head screwed on properly Karnal if you can't see the difference here.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #856 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:36pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:19pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:17pm:
We know what Trump would have done. He congratulated Putin and called him a genius.

Trump would have gifted Putin the USA's most top secret military hardware. Roll Eyes

Those boxes taken by the FBI have letters to both Kim and Putin. The ones to Kim are reportedly creepy in their affection. Add the big fella's fondness for Saudi head hackers, and you have a guy who was hardly unpredictable, just sycophantic - to tyrants.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #857 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:37pm

Even Trumps most committed arse licker (no, not aquascoot) has finally realised that the republicans are going to lose the midterms  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Quote:
Tucker Carlson, Fox News’s most popular host with one of the highest-rated shows on cable news, sounded the alarm on Thursday night that the latest polling and fundraising numbers show the Democrats could very well keep Congress despite President Joe Biden’s dismal approval ratings.

“Unpopular presidents drag their parties to the bottom in midterm elections. That’s the unchanging rule of politics,” Carlson began, while showing an image of Biden eating ice cream superimposed in front of a burning house.

“You saw it famously in 1994 with the Republican takeover of Congress after two disastrous years of Bill Clinton. You saw it in 2006 after Hurricane Katrina. You saw it in 2010 after Obamacare. You saw it in 2018. So there is no question based on precedent that that’s about to happen once again in 2022, in November. That’s what everybody assumes. And in fact, it may well happen. We’re certainly praying for it,” Carlson continued.

“But as of tonight, we have to be honest with you, the numbers don’t show that happening. Not even close. In fact, all the indications we have right now suggest that despite Joe Biden’s well-earned unpopularity, the Democratic Party still, again, as of tonight, has a strong chance of holding Congress in November,” Carlson argued, adding:

The prediction markets, which many believe are more accurate than the polls, overwhelmingly point to the Democrats keeping at least one chamber and maybe strangest of all, as of this week, Democrats are leading Republicans nationally in the so-called generic ballot by about four points. So if you ask people, which party do you like more, they say Democrats.

And maybe that’s why Democrats are raising a lot more money, too. And not just money from their patrons in big tech, but from small dollar donors. That’s bad.

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/tucker-carlson-sounds-alarm-on-gop-losing-midt...

Grin Grin Grin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #858 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:37pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:29pm:
How many of those documents were dirt about Biden and the democrats?   Wink

how many?

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #859 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:38pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:22pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:17pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 3:28pm:
aquascoot wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 2:02pm:
in comes Mr Boring and predictable Joe and they can read him like a clock and suddenly vlad is off to the ukraine.
he never would have done that with Donny at the helm.

100% agree.

Donny would have done it for him, as per his orders from the Kremlin.

https://i.imgflip.com/49w2s1.jpg

The world has united to isolate Russia economically. You can't book a flight into Russia or buy a set of Russian dolls off Ebay, and their IT systems will start to erode as they run out of processors. Europe is looking for new long-term gas contracts, and Russia's down a quarter in GDP, wiping out two decades of economic growth.

Biden has been instrumental in this, and he's providing Ukraine with major weapons systems to defend itself. Without Biden, there would have been no coordinated response. Putin would be free to invade whoever he likes. Putin did not see this coming.

We know what Trump would have done. He congratulated Putin and called him a genius.

You know, spitballing.

The Iraqi desert was a good place for a war but
the heart of Europe is not -
especially with nuclear reactors everywhere.   Shocked

Trump sees Putin's invasion as a real estate acquisition. He credits Putin with genius for getting away with it.

You know, spitballing.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #860 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:39pm

John Smith wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:37pm:

how many?

I wonder?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #861 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:40pm

Bobby. wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:39pm:

how many?

I wonder?

I'm sure everything in life is a wonder to you.

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #862 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:40pm

Trump
. Still more popular as a Media-sabotaged Ex-President as the current President polled as the most incompetent and unpopular President in history.
Grin Grin Grin

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #863 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:44pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:40pm:
Still more popular as a Media-sabotaged Ex-President as the current President polled as the most incompetent and unpopular President in history.

He lost the popular vote in 2016, and 2020.

By millions!

He's about as popular as a pork fritter at a Jewish BBQ.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #864 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:46pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:40pm:
Trump
. Still more popular as a Media-sabotaged Ex-President as the current President polled as the most incompetent and unpopular President in history.
Grin Grin Grin

We need more than Trump -
we need Flash - saviour of the universe:

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #865 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:52pm

Quote:

Multiple Proud Boys and Oath Keepers have testified they were armed. Trump's staff have confirmed he ordered them to let armed protesters in to attend his rally. He said they weren't there to shoot him.

You'll note he spoke behind bullet-proof glass. And yet, he advised them to "march down to the Capitol" and "take back" their country.

Those who testified in their own defence credit Trump as the sole reason they broke into the Capitol and held a sitting house and senate at seige.

You know this, everybody knows. You merely defend it.

Defend the response to covid, defend the insurrection, defend the love for Putin, defend the all-out attempt to turn the US into a corrupt, tinpot dictatorship.

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #866 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 5:01pm

how many?

I wonder?

Good point, Bobby. After Trump said he loved Wikileaks for releasing hacked DNC emails, publically asked Russia and China to hack the Dems, then blackmailed the Ukrainian PM with congressional military aid to dig up dirt on Hillary and Hunter Biden - there he is, sitting on 50 boxes of dirt on Biden and the Democrats.

I wonder, no?

IP Logged

aquascoot
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #867 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 5:29pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:02pm:
Quote:
That's just trump "spit balling"
thats trump showing he is not a predictable chode but an impulsive guy.

the result

kim jong and vlad behaved themselves because they saw he was unpredictable.

Oh, I see. It's a pity nobody told Dr Birx that, dear. She looked a little confused, remember?

I don't know about Kim and Vlad, but health officials were caught completely off guard with all that unpredictability. More American lives lost than the total casualties in every war America's ever fought in.

Spitballing. We'll bear that in mind in 2024, but I'm curious.

Was the big fella spitballing when he said only mob bosses take the 5th? Or how about making it a felony offence to keep top secret government documents in your basement?

Please explain?

america came in about the same as all the european countries

and they are a lot fatter.

donny is a businessman

his job was to grow the economy.

this is why the republicans will be re elected

biden has shut down the oil production and given everyone free sit down money

now inflation is thru the roof

its the economy stooooopid

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #868 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 5:30pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 5:01pm:

how many?

I wonder?

Good point, Bobby. After Trump said he loved Wikileaks for releasing hacked DNC emails, publically asked Russia and China to hack the Dems, then blackmailed the Ukrainian PM with congressional military aid to dig up dirt on Hillary and Hunter Biden - there he is, sitting on 50 boxes of dirt on Biden and the Democrats.

I wonder, no?

I just hope Trump has copied of all that democrat dirt on his laptop.   Wink

Ask Hunter about that.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #869 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 5:31pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:29pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 4:25pm:
Jasin wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 3:39pm:
You gotta hand it to the little American 'ranga' battler.
He really did kick the hornet's nest of corrupted power.
He has far more Charisma than Boring Biden the teleprompter.  Grin
Trump made American Politics 'great again' in the eyes of the world. All waiting for his next move each day. Whereas with Biden - people and history will forget about him like a state of dementia. History will remember Trump (and Assange).

The Democrats represent that 'North' of American Politics that voided their 'Southern' Confederates out of the picture. Dumb move. Now the Republicans are taking an 'Eastward' stance in waiting for a true 'Western' Political opponent.

The Democrats are slowly self-destructing in a political correctness of their own device: Gay. For want of attacking Confederate statues of the long gone past as a 'redneck' justification for their right to exist.

Now every President has been called a moron, imbecile, etc. But Biden is actual living proof of it. The audacity of the Democrats to put Biden in (and shove Bernie Sanders aside) - just shows what they think of American citizens: Stupid.

I know, right? Sending an armed mob into the house and senate was a real class act, JaSin.

But I'm curious. Why do you think he removed all those documents?

What do you think he doesn't want to see getting out?

Something to do with his spray-on tan, perhaps?

They were an armed mob on the day.

"... a review of the federal charges against the alleged rioters shows that they did come armed, and with a variety of weapons: stun guns, pepper spray, baseball bats and flagpoles wielded as clubs. An additional suspect also allegedly planted pipe bombs by the headquarters of the Democratic and Republican parties the night before the riot and remains at large."

But, you already knew that.

You just like to defend senseless violence.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 99
Send Topic Print