Rudy Giuliani    
  4 (36.4%)
They'll go in together, and share a bunk    
  5 (45.5%)

Total votes: 11
« Last Modified by: greggerypeccary on: Aug 16th, 2022 at 6:47pm »

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 99
Send Topic Print
Trump's house is raided. (Read 27124 times)
John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Trump's house is raided.
Reply #915 - Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:23am

Bobby. wrote on Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:18am:
Dnarever wrote on Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:16am:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 22nd, 2022 at 6:55am:
I hope Trump took copies of any incriminating evidence he
found about Biden and his crime family?

We wouldn't want the FBI to hide it.   Embarrassed

Like Trump said to the leader of Ukraine - we know you have no evidence we just want you to announce an investigation. (make it up).

Quote:
incriminating evidence he found about Biden and his crime family?

Trump would have destroyed any evidence about his own crime family and anything about Biden he would have already used.

What was on Hunter's laptop?    Embarrassed

How much did the FBI know?    Embarrassed

Trumps administration had hunters laptop for ages before he lost office. If there was anything on it of substance you would have seen it by now. Instead we had months of fox reporters claiming to have evidence of stuff from the laptop, only to run away when it was time to show that evidence.

Only morons still think there is anything of substance on that laptop.
Congratulations, you qualify.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #916 - Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:27am

John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:23am:
Trumps administration had hunters laptop for ages before he lost office. If there was anything on it of substance you would have seen it by now. Instead we had months of fox reporters claiming to have evidence of stuff from the laptop, only to run away when it was time to show that evidence.

Only morons still think there is anything of substance on that laptop.
Congratulations, you qualify.

I didn't see what was on it.

There weren't any nuclear secrets were there?     Embarrassed

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #917 - Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:29am

Bobby. wrote on Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:27am:

There was NOTHING on it. Every single thing they claimed was on it and that they knew for certain because they had seen the evidence, they ran away from when it was time to prove their claims.

The whole laptop story was designed to distract the terminally stupid from the fact that Trump was screwing up in his management of covid. You are proof that it worked.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #918 - Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:35am

John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:29am:

There was NOTHING on it. Every single thing they claimed was on it and that they knew for certain because they had seen the evidence, they ran away from when it was time to prove their claims.

The whole laptop story was designed to distract the terminally stupid from the fact that Trump was screwing up in his management of covid. You are proof that it worked.

You - you're siding with Hunter?    Embarrassed

I saw a few pictures supposedly from that laptop on another forum
and they were very incriminating.
I would never have posted them here as they were not really for public viewing.
I hope they were fake?

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #919 - Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:38am

Bobby. wrote on Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:35am:
You - you're siding with Hunter

I don't give a fkk about Hunter. I'm just not stupid enough to believe what is obviously total crap.

You on the other hand Huh

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #920 - Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:38am

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 22nd, 2022 at 8:07am:
Quote:
The world watched in fascination as some nobody little American ranga ran for President much to the bias laughter  Grin and mockery  Tongue from the Media.

Oh, I know. The problem is, dear, he never actually did anything once he was there.

I know, I know, he signed in corporate tax cuts that saw the biggest transfer of wealth to the rich since the GFC, but what else?

27 km of steel slats? A ban on Muslims (until we can work out what the hell is going on) that excluded his business partners, legislation on information security that he immediately went and broke?

Tweeting about preserving Confederate statues and the ethics of neo-Nazis doesn't count, dear. While Dear Leader's cult are keen to excuse everything he did wrong, why are they so happy to ignore everything he supposedly did right?

Over to you.

Well Karnal. You need to say:

Trump never did anything when President.
---> then why all the fuss about him Karnal
---> Then Biden Dr Do-Nothing must be like G.I Joe: Action Man,  in comparison, no?

So come on Karnal. Do make up your own mind and stop reading from the Media teleprompter.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #921 - Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:38am

flip FFS

Our esteemed leader:

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #922 - Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:40am

Dnarever wrote on Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:12am:
Jasin wrote on Aug 22nd, 2022 at 6:59am:
A corrupt Media-Democrat government acting with severe desperation like headless chickens against the threat of just two individuals:

JULIAN ASSANGE
&
DONALD TRUMP

Like watching the same efforts any corrupt Government would try to do before their imminent demise.

What was Donald whistle blowing ?

The comparison lacks any commonality of purpose.

JULIAN ASSANGE published document to expose government dishonesty and corruption.

Trump stole documents for ........... ?

Their commercial value ?

I've kinda given up trying to explain to you and your North Korean propaganda style of justifying incompetent, boring and unpopular FRAUD President Biden.
What you put on the table would make Crazy Kim proud. Roll Eyes

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #923 - Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:43am

Jasin wrote on Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:40am:
Dnarever wrote on Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:12am:
Jasin wrote on Aug 22nd, 2022 at 6:59am:
A corrupt Media-Democrat government acting with severe desperation like headless chickens against the threat of just two individuals:

JULIAN ASSANGE
&
DONALD TRUMP

Like watching the same efforts any corrupt Government would try to do before their imminent demise.

What was Donald whistle blowing ?

The comparison lacks any commonality of purpose.

JULIAN ASSANGE published document to expose government dishonesty and corruption.

Trump stole documents for ........... ?

Their commercial value ?

I've kinda given up trying to explain to you and your North Korean propaganda style of justifying incompetent, boring and unpopular FRAUD President Biden.
What you put on the table would make Crazy Kim proud. Roll Eyes

And Assange wasn't exposing secrets - he was exposing crimes.  Embarrassed

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #924 - Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:48am

From Assange to Trump
From Blonde to Ranga.
The guilty party have been in over-drive trying to stop these two in any way possible and have them destroyed, beyond obvious assassination of them both.

Trying to make these two out like villains in a movie/entertainment flick.
But the Media-Entertainment industry and Politics are as different as Europe is to North America.

We know who the real 'villains' are in 'politics' and it ain't blondie and ranga.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #925 - Aug 22nd, 2022 at 10:44am

John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:29am:

You - you're siding with Hunter?    Embarrassed

I saw a few pictures supposedly from that laptop on another forum
and they were very incriminating.

Ah.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #926 - Aug 22nd, 2022 at 11:46am

John Smith wrote on Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:38am:
You - you're siding with Hunter

I don't give a fkk about Hunter. I'm just not stupid enough to believe what is obviously total crap.

You on the other hand Huh

What? You don't care about Hunter?

One of the most powerful men in America, and you say you don't care?

Who will you be excusing next? Chelsea Clinton?

Despicable stuff. So typical of the leftards, no?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #927 - Aug 22nd, 2022 at 11:58am

Bobby. wrote on Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:18am:
Dnarever wrote on Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:16am:
Bobby. wrote on Aug 22nd, 2022 at 6:55am:
I hope Trump took copies of any incriminating evidence he
found about Biden and his crime family?

We wouldn't want the FBI to hide it.   Embarrassed

Like Trump said to the leader of Ukraine - we know you have no evidence we just want you to announce an investigation. (make it up).

Quote:
incriminating evidence he found about Biden and his crime family?

Trump would have destroyed any evidence about his own crime family and anything about Biden he would have already used.

What was on Hunter's laptop?    Embarrassed

How much did the FBI know?    Embarrassed

The FBI have Hunters laptop. They have had it for a long time.

I have no idea what was really on Hunters Laptop.

An amount of information that was stolen illegally from the laptop that may or may not be genuine or may or may not mean what has been claimed has been released by people who obtained illegal copies.

A number of the claims made were not technically possible which means that they were most likely lies.

If Hunter has done anything illegal he should be prosecuted.

Hunters laptop seems to primarily be a nothing burger.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #928 - Aug 22nd, 2022 at 12:04pm

Jasin wrote on Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:38am:
Quote:
The world watched in fascination as some nobody little American ranga ran for President much to the bias laughter  Grin and mockery  Tongue from the Media.

Oh, I know. The problem is, dear, he never actually did anything once he was there.

I know, I know, he signed in corporate tax cuts that saw the biggest transfer of wealth to the rich since the GFC, but what else?

27 km of steel slats? A ban on Muslims (until we can work out what the hell is going on) that excluded his business partners, legislation on information security that he immediately went and broke?

Tweeting about preserving Confederate statues and the ethics of neo-Nazis doesn't count, dear. While Dear Leader's cult are keen to excuse everything he did wrong, why are they so happy to ignore everything he supposedly did right?

Over to you.

---> Then Biden Dr Do-Nothing must be like G.I Joe: Action Man,  in comparison, no?

So come on Karnal. Do make up your own mind and stop reading from the Media teleprompter.

Not saying, eh?

Sleepy Joe Biden has just signed the biggest CO2 reduction package in US history, dear.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/07/inflation-reduction-act-climate-biden-0...

It's universally seen as a game-changer, and required both houses to pass, something Dear Leader could never achieve in his four years as prez.

Dear Leader gave up after he failed to repeal Obamacare. His only other attempt to work with Congress - his plan to fund a big, beautiful wall - failed after he shut down government for the longest period in US history.

The rest of his time in office was spent signing flash-looking executive orders with a sharpie, while sitting at a notoriously small desk.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I'd enjoy reading about any of your Dear Leader's signature achievements.

You.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #929 - Aug 22nd, 2022 at 12:39pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Aug 22nd, 2022 at 12:04pm:
Jasin wrote on Aug 22nd, 2022 at 9:38am:
Quote:

Over to you.

Not saying, eh?

Sleepy Joe Biden has just signed the biggest CO2 reduction package in US history, dear.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/08/07/inflation-reduction-act-climate-biden-0...

It's universally seen as a game-changer, and required both houses to pass, something Dear Leader could never achieve in his four years as prez.

Dear Leader gave up after he failed to repeal Obamacare. His only other attempt to work with Congress - his plan to fund a big, beautiful wall - failed after he shut down government for the longest period in US history.

The rest of his time in office was spent signing flash-looking executive orders with a sharpie, while sitting at a notoriously small desk.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I'd enjoy reading about any of your Dear Leader's signature achievements.

You.

Donald didn't really only not do anything which was legal to do but he went into the 2020 election with no policies.

In other words he not only did very little that was legal but he had concrete plans that if he were re elected in 2020 he intended to do more nothing (that would be legal). Certainly nothing to benefit the people of the US.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 99
Send Topic Print