Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81
Send Topic Print
Cultural Marxism is everywhere. (Read 37743 times)
Jasin
Gold Member

Re: Cultural Marxism is everywhere.
Reply #1020 - Feb 14th, 2024 at 1:25pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Feb 14th, 2024 at 11:27am:
Jasin wrote on Feb 14th, 2024 at 11:19am:
Survival of the fittest only works for sportspeople.

Survival of the fittest is "natural law".

It's the task of humans to intervene so no-one lives in poverty or starves to death.

That only exists for a stupid culture of people who still think that Nihon is really Japan and being 'down under' America is better than being a 'Day Ahead' of them back there in the West.
I really doubt that the survival of a nation depends solely on their Fitness Instructors.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #1021 - Feb 14th, 2024 at 7:51pm

Frank wrote on Feb 14th, 2024 at 7:37am:
Countering the cultural Marxism of American higher education:

Setting up new and better universities is the only way to reform a sector riddled with entrenched, extremist left-wing ideology, and is even more important in the wake of the academic world’s response to the Hamas attacks on Israel on October 7, says historian Niall Ferguson.

A senior fellow at the Hoover Institution, Professor Ferguson was in Austin this week to welcome the first cohort of students to enrol at the University of Austin, where he is a founding trustee along with US journalist Bari Weiss. The two have helped launch a private university in the Texan capital that will be permanently free of campus cancel culture and dedicated to free speech and academic rigour.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/new-antiwoke-unis-the-only-way...

Quote:

In the US even the left of politics are centre right. There are no marxists or communists in the US.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1022 - Feb 14th, 2024 at 8:31pm

Dnarever wrote on Feb 14th, 2024 at 7:51pm:

Setting up new and better universities is the only way to reform a sector riddled with entrenched, extremist left-wing ideology, and is even more important in the wake of the academic world’s response to the Hamas attacks on Israel on October 7, says historian Niall Ferguson.

A senior fellow at the Hoover Institution, Professor Ferguson was in Austin this week to welcome the first cohort of students to enrol at the University of Austin, where he is a founding trustee along with US journalist Bari Weiss. The two have helped launch a private university in the Texan capital that will be permanently free of campus cancel culture and dedicated to free speech and academic rigour.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/higher-education/new-antiwoke-unis-the-only-way...

Quote:

In the US even the left of politics are centre right. There are no marxists or communists in the US.

You are an idiot.
A simple, ignorant, plain idiot. You know nothing, you see, read, understand, comprehend nothing.
You are a duck, you eat peas, you shite everywhere, quack and waddle. You are a harmless idiot.

« Last Edit: Feb 14th, 2024 at 8:37pm by Frank »  

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #1023 - Feb 14th, 2024 at 8:41pm

Frank wrote on Feb 14th, 2024 at 8:31pm:

Quote:

You are an idiot.
A simple, ignorant, plain idiot. You know nothing, you see, read, understand, comprehend nothing.
You are a duck, you eat peas, you shite everywhere, quack and waddle. You are a harmless idiot.

You seem to really not like being wrong which considering how good you are at it you would expect you to be well used to it.

The vast majority of Democrats are corporate Democrats, that is they are all about corporate sponsorship (Big Business funded). You know - capitalist based and controlled - They work against the people and for their big business sponsors. This is on the left around 85% of them and almost all of the republicans.

That is in US politics both the Left and right are sponsored by very much the same business interests and on economic matters they both pursue the very same policies.

It is difficult to call people with capitalist sponsors who work for this group to be Marxist at all. It is a ludicrous claim.
« Last Edit: Feb 14th, 2024 at 8:46pm by Dnarever »  

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1024 - Feb 14th, 2024 at 8:47pm

Dnarever wrote on Feb 14th, 2024 at 8:41pm:

Quote:

You are an idiot.

You seem to really not like being wrong which considering how good you are at it you would expect you to be well used to it.

You are an idiot.

Prove me wrong, duckwit.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1025 - Feb 14th, 2024 at 11:00pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 10th, 2024 at 6:18am:
Australia is a one party communist state with 2 branches: Labor and Liberal.

The rich people are part of the oligarchy.

Some people get confused about communism.
They think that everyone is dirt poor but that's untrue.
Just like capitalism - there are people at the top who are very rich.
They are usually party officials but in our case you'll
find that they are Labor or Liberal or National party members
and they get the legislation they want to make themselves richer
by bribing the various parties.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #1026 - Feb 15th, 2024 at 7:58am

Frank wrote on Feb 14th, 2024 at 8:47pm:

Quote:

You are an idiot.

You are an idiot.

Prove me wrong, duckwit.

It would take about 10 hours a day to prove you wrong you are just so talented and profuse with it. Now proving you right would be a challenge.

You should think about getting a blade sharpener for your shed.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1027 - Feb 15th, 2024 at 8:30am

Updated list of Ozpolitic Cultural Marxists:  15/2/24

LTYC,
FTLW,
Smith,
Greggy,
Mothra,
Athos,
AiA,
Jim,
Monk,
(a possible leader)

Random,
Marla,
Dnarever.
Brian,
Kat,
AusGeoff.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #1028 - Feb 15th, 2024 at 8:35am

Frank wrote on Feb 14th, 2024 at 8:47pm:

Quote:

You are an idiot.

You are an idiot.

Prove me wrong, duckwit.

Dear Mister Furter you may have noted that I constantly post positions, beliefs, views or opinions supported by factual data or at least solid theory where you post unsupported insults. It is reasonably obvious where the higher level of validity lies.

Here as example where I talk about corporate sponsored politicians and the corrupt outcomes derived from that process you contribute by telling me that I eat peas.

See how obvious the distinction is here ?

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #1029 - Feb 15th, 2024 at 8:36am

Bobby. wrote on Feb 15th, 2024 at 8:30am:

LTYC,
FTLW,
Smith,
Greggy,
Mothra,
Athos,
AiA,
Jim,
Monk,
(a possible leader)

Random,
Marla,
Dnarever.
Brian,
Kat,
AusGeoff.

AH the good old days - I remember when I was the only one with the honour of being highlighted.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1030 - Feb 15th, 2024 at 8:43am

Dnarever wrote on Feb 15th, 2024 at 8:36am:

LTYC,
FTLW,
Smith,
Greggy,
Mothra,
Athos,
AiA,
Jim,
Monk,
(a possible leader)

Random,
Marla,
Dnarever.
Brian,
Kat,
AusGeoff.

AH the good old days - I remember when I was the only one with the honour of being highlighted.

It's no honor to be on that list -
it means you are susceptible to Marxist media brainwashing on TV and radio.

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #1031 - Feb 15th, 2024 at 9:16am

Bobby. wrote on Feb 15th, 2024 at 8:43am:
Dnarever wrote on Feb 15th, 2024 at 8:36am:

LTYC,
FTLW,
Smith,
Greggy,
Mothra,
Athos,
AiA,
Jim,
Monk,
(a possible leader)

Random,
Marla,
Dnarever.
Brian,
Kat,
AusGeoff.

It's no honor to be on that list -
it means you are susceptible to Marxist media brainwashing on TV and radio.

Now Now Bobby I am a proud member of your fictional list and as an affirmed Groucho Marxist I deserve a position with full honours.

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1032 - Feb 15th, 2024 at 9:27am

Dnarever wrote on Feb 15th, 2024 at 9:16am:
Now Now Bobby I am a proud member of your fictional list and as an affirmed Groucho Marxist I deserve a position with full honours.

No - it means you're the type who would have voted for gay marriage.   Embarrassed

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #1033 - Feb 15th, 2024 at 11:06am

Jasin wrote on Feb 14th, 2024 at 1:25pm:
thegreatdivide wrote on Feb 14th, 2024 at 11:27am:
Jasin wrote on Feb 14th, 2024 at 11:19am:
Survival of the fittest only works for sportspeople.

Survival of the fittest is "natural law".

It's the task of humans to intervene so no-one lives in poverty or starves to death.

That only exists for a stupid culture of people who still think that Nihon is really Japan and being 'down under' America is better than being a 'Day Ahead' of them back there in the West.
I really doubt that the survival of a nation depends solely on their Fitness Instructors.

Again you are missing the point: 'survival of the fittest' is natural law which affects every culture, not just "stupid" ones who (self-interestedly) claim 'poverty is always with us'.

So

IP Logged

Dnarever
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Here
Reply #1034 - Feb 15th, 2024 at 6:00pm

Bobby. wrote on Feb 15th, 2024 at 9:27am:
Dnarever wrote on Feb 15th, 2024 at 9:16am:

No - it means you're the type who would have voted for gay marriage.   Embarrassed

All marrages should be happy - no ?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 ... 81
Send Topic Print