Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Send Topic Print
Why is China seen in the West as a threat? (Read 2987 times)
athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Re: Why is China seen in the West as a threat?
Reply #30 - Aug 19th, 2022 at 3:59pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Aug 18th, 2022 at 9:33pm:
Belgarion wrote on Aug 18th, 2022 at 9:27pm:
Comrade, if you really believe this shite you are a fcukstick.  However I suspect that you don't and you are only here to create drama.  Roll Eyes

If he criticised the CCP in the same way, he'd be imprisoned for an indefinite time for 'causing quareles and disturbing public order' - an actual offense that can carry the penalty of the capital offense, in China under the CCP, of murder.

If you criticized your two party cartells and their sponsors, you'd be imprisoned for an indefinite time for 'causing quareles and disturbing public order' - an actual offense that can carry the penalty of the capital offense, your Anglo Disneylands under the Anglo-Khazarian deep state, of murder.

Exactly what's happened to Assange and Aussie Cossack.
Hypocrites Free Assange and Aussie Cossack.

Do we need to be always politically correct.
In the world of universal deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #31 - Aug 19th, 2022 at 4:40pm

IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #32 - Aug 19th, 2022 at 4:41pm

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #33 - Aug 19th, 2022 at 5:07pm

You must know what the gangsters have done to Tibet and the Uyghurs?

The CCP is no more than a cabal of gangsters!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #34 - Aug 19th, 2022 at 8:05pm

aquascoot wrote on Aug 18th, 2022 at 7:45pm:
Jasin wrote on Aug 18th, 2022 at 7:24pm:
Have to agree with you Athos.
China has done well.

From being invaded by the Japs.
Being invaded by the USSR and having land taken from them.
From rising from the ashes to become a now more powerful nation.
To become an Economic heavyweight.
To breeding millions of a Han population that is undiluted by foreigners to show a racial purity of strength.
To breeding even more Han in other countries, like becoming the largest racial group in Sydney (Shang-hai South).
To having a Pacific Fleet more numerous than the USA's global fleet.
To now having 500,000 Han in Russian territory re-taking what the USSR stole.
To sublimely dissolving Caucasoid Uighurs from its lands.
To having Nukes too.
To rescuing Hong Kong from the Opium British Drug Dealers and dealing with the British-made drug addict riots going cold turkey.
To sending vast shipments of illicit drugs to Australia and other nations in revenge to turn such populations into losers.
To getting ready to defeat the last Nationalist stronghold in Taiwan.

...I'm sure there's more to their superiority these days.

i have to agree on that one.

the chinese wanted the rare earth minerals in mexico.
they did a deal with the cartels to supply cheap , lab made fentalnyl in exchange for the cartels giving them access to the minerals.
mexico floods america with cocaine cut with varying ammounts of fentanyl which has resulted in 100,000 overdose deaths in the states and a nation of addicted losers .
china helps fund the cartels people trafficking operations which also affects american cohesion.

The USA CIA did pretty much the same.
Let alone put many a Dictator in 'under the table' while playing a rouse via the Media to condemn them. Putting such 'american paid' Dictators in helped to keep those countries 'weak' as part of the US National Security program.

One day, maybe China will rest in peace after rising up against its oppressors and teaching the bullying American's and other nations to 'back off'.

If China is bad. Then the USA is just as bad.
A privatised 'Media' infused political nation which has become the most 'invasive' nation on the planet and thinks it is more the Political top dog than the United Nations of the world. USA is currently still a 'rogue' Political nation.
...with a 4th world Economic character to boot.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #35 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 8:58am

The CCP is like a monkey with a loaded automatic weapon. Not particularly sinister, but still very dangerous.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #36 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 11:04am

freediver wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 8:58am:
The CCP is like a monkey with a loaded automatic weapon. Not particularly sinister, but still very dangerous.

CCP is good and two party cartels are very bad.

IP Logged

MeisterEckhart
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 11:16am

athos wrote on Aug 19th, 2022 at 3:59pm:
Comrade, if you really believe this shite you are a fcukstick.  However I suspect that you don't and you are only here to create drama.  Roll Eyes

If he criticised the CCP in the same way, he'd be imprisoned for an indefinite time for 'causing quareles and disturbing public order' - an actual offense that can carry the penalty of the capital offense, in China under the CCP, of murder.

If you criticized your two party cartells and their sponsors, you'd be imprisoned for an indefinite time for 'causing quareles and disturbing public order' - an actual offense that can carry the penalty of the capital offense, your Anglo Disneylands under the Anglo-Khazarian deep state, of murder.

[]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ1REVbbTOE[/]

[]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pbcc4UR_-E&t=4s[/]

I'd bet not even the CCP can count the number of Chinese people disappeared, imprisoned or murdered for 'causing quareles and disturbing public order', given that  any protester about anything that challenges the CCP can be charged and sentenced to serious time or execution.

And it often doesn't end with the protester. It often includes the protesters' families who have their lives ruined.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #38 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 11:54am

athos wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 11:04am:
freediver wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 8:58am:

CCP is good and two party cartels are very bad.

Got any other idiotic mantras to chant at us?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

athos
Gold Member

Re-educate barbarians

Hong Kong
Reply #39 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 8:17pm

MeisterEckhart wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 11:16am:

I'd bet not even the CCP can count the number of Chinese people disappeared, imprisoned or murdered for 'causing quareles and disturbing public order', given that  any protester about anything that challenges the CCP can be charged and sentenced to serious time or execution.

And it often doesn't end with the protester. It often includes the protesters' families who have their lives ruined.

How many Aborigines disappeared, imprisoned or murdered for nothing?
Smiley

IP Logged

Jasin
Gold Member

Reply #40 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 8:18pm

Exactly!

When Britain 'brexits' Australia and America 'defaults' on its 'mateship' policy with Australia.
Aborigines are gonna massacre any remaining Whiteys who don't bend the knee to them.

AIMLESS EXTENTION OF KNOWLEDGE HOWEVER, WHICH IS WHAT I THINK YOU REALLY MEAN BY THE TERM 'CURIOSITY', IS MERELY INEFFICIENCY. I AM DESIGNED TO AVOID INEFFICIENCY.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #41 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 12:35am

Why is the West seen as a threat in China?

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #42 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 12:36am

athos wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 8:17pm:

Smiley

Zero.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 11:41am

athos wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 8:17pm:

Smiley

Name one.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #44 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 3:06pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 12:35am:
Why is the West seen as a threat in China?

because the paranoid US wants to maintain global hegemony, despite the fact 1.4 billion Chinese must soon have an economy twice the size - and more - of the US...(barring WW3...)
« Last Edit: Aug 21st, 2022 at 3:24pm by thegreatdivide »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Send Topic Print