Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Send Topic Print
“Bobby” is a blackmailer (Read 7447 times)
Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: “Bobby” is a blackmailer
Reply #30 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 12:13pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 12:05pm:
Three photos of me were uploaded to a website. Inveterate doxxer, let back into OzPol by FD, found them. HM hours did he spend Googling on my name and shop name?

Somebody from here posted photos of me and my mother. Who the fück that was I do not know but they were posted.

Never, ever forget: OzPol is riddled with real doxxers!

How could anyone know who you really are, what your shop is if any or what you look like unless you told them?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #31 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 12:30pm

Doxxing you dingbat! Jovial Monk was the name of my home brew shop and I was stupid enough to mention that. Business name registration, website Domain Name Registration gave IQ my name and address and he just kept searching and searching. Real oily creep, FD must have thought he was great—doxxing and libelling both—and let him back in here.

Of course, IQ was a bit of a loser, said he was “an engineer in charge of projects worth tens of millions of dollars” when he was just a call centre monkey. (A key giveaway that he was not an engineer in charge. . .etc was that IQ logged on at the same time every working day. A real engineer does not have regular hours like that.) So he and Deepshit set to work, IQ did the doxxing and DT was happy to host the doxxed info in his website.

(SOMEBODY posted IQ’s real name in the sewer. The doxxer smarmed up to Annie (Mod to Aussie in happier days for what was the PA forum) and got her to delete every occurrence of his name. Yeah, hypocrite!

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

If you don’t like abortions ignore them like you do school shootings.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:20pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 12:30pm:
Doxxing you dingbat! Jovial Monk was the name of my home brew shop and I was stupid enough to mention that. Business name registration, website Domain Name Registration gave IQ my name and address and he just kept searching and searching. Real oily creep, FD must have thought he was great—doxxing and libelling both—and let him back in here.

Of course, IQ was a bit of a loser, said he was “an engineer in charge of projects worth tens of millions of dollars” when he was just a call centre monkey. (A key giveaway that he was not an engineer in charge. . .etc was that IQ logged on at the same time every working day. A real engineer does not have regular hours like that.) So he and Deepshit set to work, IQ did the doxxing and DT was happy to host the doxxed info in his website.

(SOMEBODY posted IQ’s real name in the sewer. The doxxer smarmed up to Annie (Mod to Aussie in happier days for what was the PA forum) and got her to delete every occurrence of his name. Yeah, hypocrite!

So YOU, vain little mong,  posted YOUR OWN details on the internetz - and you are kvetching about someone seeing what YOU put in the public domain.   Juvenile Mong doesn't even begin to describe you, wanker. I see now how you were totally oblivious to that carpet for so long.

What other eyewateringly moronic things do you do in your everyday life?

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #33 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:31pm

Brainless twerp. Look up the crap FD has posted re doxxing.

Apart from mentioning the name of my business I put no details of mine on the website.

I had never encountered such people before.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Monk is a shape shifter
Reply #34 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:35pm

Frank wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:20pm:

So YOU, vain little mong,  posted YOUR OWN details on the internetz - and you are kvetching about someone seeing what YOU put in the public domain.   Juvenile Mong doesn't even begin to describe you, wanker. I see now how you were totally oblivious to that carpet for so long.

Just in the last week -
Monk posted a link to his own beer brewing website on 2 forums -
both here and PA -
he doxxed himself.

We moderators had to hide both threads to save Monk from himself.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #35 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:48pm

Funny how Aussie knew on what page my name appeared, eh? Enthusiastic but incompetent doxxer FD described him as?

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #36 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 8:06pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:48pm:
Funny how Aussie knew on what page my name appeared, eh? Enthusiastic but incompetent doxxer FD described him as?

Monk -
get off the internet and go and brew some grog -
you're just making a fool of yourself.     Embarrassed

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #37 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 8:29pm

Jovial Monk wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:31pm:
Apart from
mentioning the name of my business I put no details of mine on the website.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You are thicker than your filthy, soiled carpet, mong. Just unbelievably stupid. How you have not been run over by a bus decades ago is a mystery to all.

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #38 - Aug 20th, 2022 at 8:57pm

Like I said, never came across people like those.

I remind you to read the crap FD has posted wrt to doxxing, info on the web etc.

I will likely have to remind you several times to do this.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #39 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 6:39am

Bonobby is not just a blackmailer he is the sort of Mod that changes posts and post titles!

https://www.polanimal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=19489

“Monk is a shape shifter” is NOT the title I gave to the OP there.

He will pretend it was a “joke” and not understand, because he is a cretin, that Mods should not change posts and post titles without the permission of the original author!

Why is such a cretin a Mod in the sewer? Is Aussie doing shonkies there (data mining the membership list) and thinks the idiot won’t find out? Only reason I can think of!
« Last Edit: Aug 21st, 2022 at 7:40am by Jovial Monk »  

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Monk is a trouble maker.
Reply #40 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 8:03am

Monk is a trouble maker -
don't read his rubbish.

trouble maker -

definition:

someone who intentionally causes problems for other people,
especially people who are in a position of power or authority

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #41 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 8:36am

Bobby has the brains of a lemur, not of a bonobo so Lemobby it is.

Lemobby is a trouble maker, will change your posts! As unscrupulous a Mod as I have come across in various forums.

Do not join the sewer here at this time! It will take a change of Leadership there before it is worth considering as a forum to join.

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Lisa Jones
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Sydney
Reply #42 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 9:07am

Bobby. wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:35pm:
Frank wrote on Aug 20th, 2022 at 7:20pm:

Just in the last week -
Monk posted a link to his own beer brewing website on 2 forums -
both here and PA -
he doxxed himself.

We moderators had to hide both threads to save Monk from himself.

👆  And that is the truth.

If I let myself be bought then I am no longer free.

HYPATIA - Greek philosopher, mathematician and astronomer (370 - 415)

IP Logged

Jovial Monk
Gold Member

Dogs not cats!

Reply #43 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 9:33am

As if YOU would know the truth!

You STILL getting emails from cods, cheap cheap attention whore?

Get the vaxx! 💉💉

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Monk is a trouble maker.
Reply #44 - Aug 21st, 2022 at 9:35am

Jovial Monk wrote on Aug 21st, 2022 at 9:33am:
As if YOU would know the truth!

You STILL getting emails from cods, cheap cheap attention whore?

Misogyny.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Send Topic Print