Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print
Ol' Orange FATTY in Prison?? (Read 3352 times)
Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Re: Ol' Orange FATTY in Prison??
Reply #45 - Sep 8th, 2022 at 8:46am

Ol' orange F A T T Y is going to be sucking a lot of dick in the slammer. An American tax payer glory hole if there ever was one

I go places inside my head with an eye on tomorrow to keep my soul fed

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #46 - Sep 8th, 2022 at 9:04am

Marla's message from:

Fake News Merchant Brian Tyler Cohen.

https://www.change.org/p/demand-brian-tyler-cohen-is-held-liable-for-fake-news-d...

Propaganda, disinformation, mis-Information Fake News, Marxist, Communist Lies and gas lighting of the American People have not only caused great damage to the United States but has also weakened the national security of the country.  Parasitic propagandists who are allowed to slither their way and use social media platforms as a weapon to spin and spread fake news must be held to account.  The false information that is presented by Brian Tyler Cohen is extremely harmful and should be examined and investigated so that Slander/Libel and or Criminal charges may be pursued and applied.

Fake News Merchant Brian Tyler Cohen is a parasitic social media character who poses as a commentator/reporter by misrepresenting facts, altering clips from other media outlets in which he spins and inverts true details of the content.  Brian Tyler Cohen manipulates the material for purposes of financial gain to mislead his low information followers, and to gas light the American People while attempting to facilitate a communist takeover of the United States and the globe.

Brian Tyler Cohen is among the worst of these parasitic social media fake news protagonist offenders.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #47 - Sep 8th, 2022 at 9:45am

Marla wrote on Sep 8th, 2022 at 8:46am:
Ol' orange F A T T Y is going to be sucking a lot of dick in the slammer. An American tax payer glory hole if there ever was one

He's been living on a diet of mainly Russian and North Korean meat for the last few years, so some US cuisine will do him good.

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #48 - Sep 8th, 2022 at 11:22am

Bobby. wrote on Sep 8th, 2022 at 9:04am:
Marla's message from:

https://www.change.org/p/demand-brian-tyler-cohen-is-held-liable-for-fake-news-d...

Propaganda, disinformation, mis-Information Fake News, Marxist, Communist Lies and gas lighting of the American People have not only caused great damage to the United States but has also weakened the national security of the country.  Parasitic propagandists who are allowed to slither their way and use social media platforms as a weapon to spin and spread fake news must be held to account.  The false information that is presented by Brian Tyler Cohen is extremely harmful and should be examined and investigated so that Slander/Libel and or Criminal charges may be pursued and applied.

Fake News Merchant Brian Tyler Cohen is a parasitic social media character who poses as a commentator/reporter by misrepresenting facts, altering clips from other media outlets in which he spins and inverts true details of the content.  Brian Tyler Cohen manipulates the material for purposes of financial gain to mislead his low information followers, and to gas light the American People while attempting to facilitate a communist takeover of the United States and the globe.

Brian Tyler Cohen is among the worst of these parasitic social media fake news protagonist offenders.

Can't wait until he sues these assholes for libel

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Sep 8th, 2022 at 11:37am

Marla wrote on Sep 8th, 2022 at 11:22am:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 8th, 2022 at 9:04am:
Marla's message from:

Can't wait until he sues these assholes for libel

Indeed.  And unlike Trump, he has some very good lawyers.

The funny thing is, I follow Cohen and everything he presents is 100% accurate and fact checked (which is of course why the corrupt Republicans hate him).

Like, share, and subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/c/briantylercohen/featured

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #50 - Sep 9th, 2022 at 1:04am

blah....blah...blah... believe it when I see it

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #51 - Sep 10th, 2022 at 11:04am

So sick of nothing but talk. Arrest and throw that F A T orange pile of dogshit in jail  NOW

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #52 - Sep 10th, 2022 at 11:10am

Marla wrote on Sep 10th, 2022 at 11:04am:
So sick of nothing but talk. Arrest and throw that F A T orange pile of dogshit in jail  NOW

Hi Marla,
do you think some people wana hang em?

IP Logged

Marla
Gold Member

Weed is my Jesus

Colorado
Reply #53 - Sep 10th, 2022 at 11:13am

Bobby. wrote on Sep 10th, 2022 at 11:10am:
Hi Marla,
do you think some people wana hang em?

Still in the closet, eh, Blooby?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #54 - Sep 10th, 2022 at 1:48pm

Along with his bum buddy:

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Sep 10th, 2022 at 3:06pm

How are we going with the stolen nuclear documents etc and the Jan 6th soap oprah, standby for Nancy's plan C!

Meanwhile back at The Don's ranch Don pulled off a hole in one the other day.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Sep 10th, 2022 at 4:36pm

As desperate as male prisoners are, I don't think Donnie will be ass raped in prison (and that's good, because rape should never be condoned under any circumstances).

I mean, put yourself in their position - would you go anywhere near that fat, orange ass?

I dare say he'll voluntarily offer to suck an awful lot of cock though.

Wouldn't it be funny if he and Bannon share a cell?   Grin

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #57 - Sep 10th, 2022 at 4:49pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 10th, 2022 at 4:36pm:

As desperate as male prisoners are, I don't think Donnie will be ass raped in prison (and that's good, because rape should never be condoned under any circumstances).

I mean, put yourself in their position - would you go anywhere near that fat, orange ass?

You are a sick puppy Gronk but Marla loves you.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Sep 10th, 2022 at 5:09pm

Johnnie wrote on Sep 10th, 2022 at 3:06pm:
How are we going with the stolen nuclear documents etc and the Jan 6th soap oprah, standby for Nancy's plan C!

Meanwhile back at The Don's ranch Don pulled off a hole in one the other day.

He just keeps getting holes in one, now doesn't he, Matty?

It_is_a_bot, no?

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #59 - Sep 10th, 2022 at 5:11pm

Johnnie wrote on Sep 10th, 2022 at 4:49pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 10th, 2022 at 4:36pm:

You are a sick puppy Gronk but Marla loves you.

Are you seriously suggesting that Trump doesn't suck cock?

Where's your evidence?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print