Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Ol' Orange FATTY in Prison?? (Read 3376 times)
Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Ol' Orange FATTY in Prison??
Reply #75 - Sep 12th, 2022 at 8:29am

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 12th, 2022 at 12:00am:
Johnnie wrote on Sep 11th, 2022 at 5:13pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 10th, 2022 at 10:13pm:
Ask Greggery about nuclear codes, Matty. That'll fix him.

Why don't you tell him. How does it feel being done by an elaborate media/Nancy hoax? you lot had him hung right then and there.

Oh, I see. A hoax, is it?

50 boxes of government documents kept in Melania's knicker draws. A two year sentence under the espionage - a law your Dear Leader approved.

Fake news, is it?

You mean they found those nuclear bomb blueprints and codes at The Dons house as reported all over the MSM a few weeks ago! HANG HIM.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #76 - Sep 12th, 2022 at 10:36am

Johnnie wrote on Sep 12th, 2022 at 8:29am:

Why don't you tell him. How does it feel being done by an elaborate media/Nancy hoax? you lot had him hung right then and there.

50 boxes of government documents kept in Melania's knicker draws. A two year sentence under the espionage - a law your Dear Leader approved.

Fake news, is it?

You mean they found those nuclear bomb blueprints and codes at The Dons house as reported all over the MSM a few weeks ago! HANG HIM.

No, I mean they found over 11,000 government documents in the Don's house instead of in secured vaults managed by National Records Office. The Don confessed. He spilled the beans to the MSM himself.

Do you disagree? Why or why not?

We'll see if you're capable of a reasoned reply.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #77 - Sep 12th, 2022 at 1:41pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 12th, 2022 at 10:36am:

Fake news, is it?

No, I mean they found over 11,000 government documents in the Don's house instead of in secured vaults managed by National Records Office. The Don confessed. He spilled the beans to the MSM himself.

It appears that he isn't.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #78 - Sep 12th, 2022 at 3:15pm

Fake news, is it?

Phew!! so there was no nuclear stuff at Trumps house, it was just a big media hoax perpetrated by Nancy to stir up Trump hate and you lot fell for it. Let this be a lesson, when it comes to Trump and the media believe nothing and you won't look like idiots all the time. Over and out.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #79 - Sep 12th, 2022 at 3:19pm

Johnnie wrote on Sep 12th, 2022 at 3:15pm:

Fake news, is it?

Phew!! so there was no nuclear stuff at Trumps house, ...

au contraire

The FBI recovered a document describing a foreign government’s nuclear capabilities during its search of Mar-a-Lago.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Sep 12th, 2022 at 6:35pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 12th, 2022 at 3:19pm:

Fake news, is it?

au contraire

The FBI recovered a document describing a foreign government’s nuclear capabilities during its search of Mar-a-Lago.

Yes i read the papers, so he didn't have the nuclear codes etc from the US but he had them from other countries. Roger Wilco situation normal, over and out.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #81 - Sep 12th, 2022 at 6:36pm

Johnnie wrote on Sep 12th, 2022 at 6:35pm:

Fake news, is it?

au contraire

Yes i read the papers, so he didn't have the nuclear codes etc from the US but he had them from other countries. Roger Wilco situation normal, over and out.

Makes everyone wonder why you made the claim (lied) that he had the US nuclear codes in the first place.

Oh my, you do look the fool now  Wink

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #82 - Sep 12th, 2022 at 6:46pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 12th, 2022 at 6:36pm:

Fake news, is it?

au contraire

Makes everyone wonder why you made the claim (lied) that he had the US nuclear codes in the first place.

You and your mob were ready to run him through with pitch forks and then burn him on that media/Nacy/FBI/DOJ release

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Sep 12th, 2022 at 6:52pm

Johnnie wrote on Sep 12th, 2022 at 6:46pm:

Fake news, is it?

au contraire

You and your mob were ready to run him through with pitch forks and then burn him on that media/Nacy/FBI/DOJ release

He stole documents from the White House, and openly admits to it.

He's committed at least three criminal acts.

What part of that don't you understand?

I'm curious.

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #84 - Sep 12th, 2022 at 6:59pm

Fake news, is it?

Phew!! so there was no nuclear stuff at Trumps house, it was just a big media hoax perpetrated by Nancy to stir up Trump hate and you lot fell for it. Let this be a lesson, when it comes to Trump and the media believe nothing and you won't look like idiots all the time. Over and out.

I rest my case.

Perhaps Mattywisk would like to return and crash the board. Could be good for a laugh, no?

Do you think?

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Sep 12th, 2022 at 7:04pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 12th, 2022 at 6:59pm:

Fake news, is it?

I rest my case.

Perhaps Mattywisk would like to return and crash the board. Could be good for a laugh, no?

Do you think?

Yeah Roger that one, did you hear Don had the nuclear codes from other countries, just ask Gronkery Greg. That's a big ten four buddy, over and out, signing off.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #86 - Sep 12th, 2022 at 7:22pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Sep 12th, 2022 at 6:52pm:
Johnnie wrote on Sep 12th, 2022 at 6:46pm:

Fake news, is it?

au contraire

He stole documents from the White House, and openly admits to it.

He's committed at least three criminal acts.

What part of that don't you understand?

I'm curious.

Cat got your tongue?

You know, I'm curious as to why someone would defend a self-confessed criminal (similarly, I'm curious as to why someone would defend a self-confessed sex predator).

Are you yourself a criminal, walker?

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #87 - Sep 12th, 2022 at 8:19pm

Johnnie wrote on Sep 12th, 2022 at 7:04pm:

Fake news, is it?

I rest my case.

Do you think?

Yeah Roger that one, did you hear Don had the nuclear codes from other countries, just ask Gronkery Greg. That's a big ten four buddy, over and out, signing off.

Oh, I know - poof!

When you return, dear, can you explain why the Mattywisk profile "is in use by another member"?

Cheers.

IP Logged

Johnnie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #88 - Sep 12th, 2022 at 8:44pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 12th, 2022 at 8:19pm:

Fake news, is it?

I rest my case.

Do you think?

Oh, I know - poof!

When you return, dear, can you explain why the Mattywisk profile "is in use by another member"?

Cheers.

Good one Khunt.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #89 - Sep 12th, 2022 at 9:16pm

Johnnie wrote on Sep 12th, 2022 at 8:44pm:
Mattyfisk wrote on Sep 12th, 2022 at 8:19pm:

Fake news, is it?

I rest my case.

Do you think?

Oh, I know - poof!

Cheers.

Good one Khunt.

Perhaps you'd care to explain, "Strewth"?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print