Immigration (Read 45607 times)
thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Re: Immigration
Reply #1155 - May 20th, 2024 at 11:59am

Daves2017 wrote on May 20th, 2024 at 11:36am:
So once Albo is gone next election or at the very least in a minority government powesharing with the greens.
Watshisname, chameleon can’t step up into Albo role as his now proven to base the entire economy on bringing in as many people as possible from overseas to keep the country going. His got no other ideas.

So if the next election is based on limiting immigration he isn’t a contender in anyway for the top job?

I’m suggesting labor completely collapses.

Never to govern again on it’s own?

Thoughts?

Honestly, politics is on the nose with people (the electorate) all around the world.

Why is it so?

Answer: because neither side knows how to create an economy which works for all.

And you can blame mainstream economists for that.

Q: did you know money is created out of thin air? - which means currency-issuing governments are not finance constrained  (requiring taxation and borrowing), they are resource constrained.

Understanding that creates a whole new world of political possibilities.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1156 - May 20th, 2024 at 12:47pm

So once Albo is gone next election or at the very least in a minority government powesharing with the greens.
Watshisname, chameleon can’t step up into Albo role as his now proven to base the entire economy on bringing in as many people as possible from overseas to keep the country going. His got no other ideas.

So if the next election is based on limiting immigration he isn’t a contender in anyway for the top job?

Thoughts?

Labor without the identity politics - trans, gays, efniks, eco-loons, 'disadvantaged' of every kind and hue - could be viable. If it was a party for those who work, who labour, it would be still viable.

But with identity politics hijacking and steering it, it has become a party for people who do not work but preen and loudly expect support for whatever disadvantage they can conjure for themselves. It is about distributing, not about creating, producing.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #1157 - May 20th, 2024 at 1:31pm

Frank wrote on May 20th, 2024 at 12:47pm:

Thoughts?

Labor without the identity politics - trans, gays, efniks, eco-loons, 'disadvantaged' of every kind and hue - could be viable. If it was a party for those who work, who labour, it would be still viable.

?? 

Labor is the party who wants to lift worker's wages, unlike the coalition whose stated aim is to keep wages low.

[google] 

"In 2019, former finance minister Mathias Cormann said low wage growth was "a deliberate design feature of our economic architecture''.

Quote:
It is about distributing, not about creating, producing.

It's about all three.

But as I said, in a dysfuntional economic system neither side can effect a good outcome for all,  hence politics is on the nose with the electorate these days (cf PM Menzies who could actually house and employ everyone, in the Keynesian 'welfare state' era.   
« Last Edit: May 20th, 2024 at 1:37pm by thegreatdivide »  

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #1158 - May 20th, 2024 at 4:10pm

John Smith wrote on May 19th, 2024 at 5:19pm:
JC Denton wrote on May 19th, 2024 at 3:48pm:
we already have a building industry you f_cking idiot, most new houses are to accomodate migration because we've been below replacement fertility since 1978

its honestly amazing how you can't grasp this basic concept and keep repeating these braindead lies about how all these indian migrants are somehow working in the construction industry (they're not) and even if they were, the construction industry exists disproportionately to support immigration driven population growth, which is the only source of population growth anymore

absolute f_cking retard man, you're legit one of the dumbest people i've ever encountered online or offline. seriously thick as complete dog sh_t

The building industry is struggling to keep up as it is. Call an electrician, you wait 3 months. Need a plumber to fix a leak? wait another month. And we haven't even gotten into who's going to wipe your geriatric arse when you're no longer able to.

yeah and why do you think that is you absolute spastic? because we are now importing so many people there is a massive need to build infrastructure and housing for them

it's honestly amazing how you can't grasp the cause and effect of population growth and the need to build for that population growth, we've had this discussion over and over again and you can never muster even a reasonable answer to any of it

the notion that immigrants are tradies as you keep going on about is practically disinformation at this point

i don't give a f_ck who needs to wipe my 'geriatric arse' and it's funny too gievn i'm much much younger than you in all likelihood; i'd rather kill myself than live in a brown and black infested sh1thole the likes of which you're hanging out for; in fact i will delight and hope and pray that you have to suffer in a nursing home, i'll be coming to visit it to suffocate you with a pillow to put the rest of the world out the misery of having you in it sooner than your naturally failing bodily processes will be able to

« Last Edit: May 20th, 2024 at 4:16pm by JC Denton »  

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1159 - May 20th, 2024 at 4:21pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Bias_2012
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1160 - May 20th, 2024 at 4:42pm

Our Lives Are Governed By The Feast & Famine Variable

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1161 - May 20th, 2024 at 4:42pm

JC Denton wrote on May 20th, 2024 at 4:10pm:
yeah and why do you think that is

well derr, there's not enough tradesmen......... you cretin

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1162 - May 20th, 2024 at 4:45pm

because we are now importing so many people there is a massive need to build infrastructure and housing for them

projections in the 80's showed we would run out of workers long before we imported all the ones you are crying about. You're a fool and a simpleton. This isn't a now problem, it's a problem that's been coming for the last 50yrs. That it gives racists and bigots like you an excuse to further their hatred can only be a unforseen benefit for you.

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #1163 - May 20th, 2024 at 5:29pm

Lock the gates!  Workers for what, Smith?  What are they actually doing that is productive and working towards a more balanced and viable economic future for this country?  7-11 and every other business where money and tax disappears?  AA into public service jobs because they speak the lingo and bring the same values (baksheesh will get you anything)?  Part-time casual in some distant cousin's store at reduced rates of pay?  Brought to bear to exert pressure on housing costs so as to 'encourage' more building (LMFAO) but actually to raise the value of properties held by 'the insiders'? 

No wonder I fairly labeled this the TWAP - Third World Australia Policy.

**pulls up rock beside roadside fire for fireside chat**

"Ya know, I read an article just a coupla days ago about how 'marriage' was so 'misogynistic' that it was a wonder young ladies went into it at all.  Funny really - since those same young ladies initiated well over 80% of divorces - not because they're being bashed, mind - but because they 'don't feel validated' - probably meaning they're not getting enough any more once the gloss wears off.

O' course, when that happens it is the young bloke who loses most - all the efforts over years to build a social structure called a home and family of his own gone in a single day of fire and flood.... you get my drift ... then if he has kids, they're gone and he has nothing with them but a broken heart, though he still has to support them which leaves him with not enough to rebuild his shattered life.

Nah - young blokes have seen it happen to too many of the older generations, and they are not that silly, so the reality is that the young sheilas 18-23 are the loneliest group in Australia.

Now there's a deeper issue here ... we all know that the 'cultural Marxists' - for want of a better term - are actively seeking the downfall of the family as a mainstay of Western culture and civilisation - and of power within the community - it being one of the pillars that for centuries has held civilisation in the West together, and thus has exerted power in them corridors of power.

The main pack of fools who fall for this are - you guessed it - your 'individual' and strong and self-reliant Western persons whose idea of competition is not back-stabbing and thievery - no tucking the football under your jumper in the NRL, laddie!!....  We consider it a virtue to go to work and earn a wage to buy a home etc.... the vultures just grab it all up under our noses.

What I call yer Patriarchals don't get divorced at anywhere near that rate.... just let the missus try that one on!!  so what actually happens is that yer Patriarchals, by retaining their 'family resources' all in one ball, have more economic power, and are literally leaving us Australians for dead in our own country when it comes to buying up all the properties.  O' course they also love to go into 'business' as well, knowing full well that the tax there is not so bad and you can do very well out of it with the right accountants...

So they become rich and slowly but steadily take over this country, since their offspring generationally benefit from that high level of security and such...while ours are busy fighting among themselves within families even.  That divorce rate will tell you that, and it only gets worse as the economic disparities grow and grow.

Well - call me what you will - but I reckon it's way past time to lock the gates, round up all the wrongdoers and deport them Danish-style back to their ancestral 'homeland', and do that massive and much needed overhaul of taxation and of 'property investment' and all the lies attached to those."

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #1164 - May 20th, 2024 at 5:43pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on May 20th, 2024 at 5:29pm:
Now there's a deeper issue here ... we all know that the 'cultural Marxists' - for want of a better term - are actively seeking the downfall of the family as a mainstay of Western culture and civilisation -

Well you certainly need a better term; Marxists ("cultural" or otherwise) want an economy which works for all, including jobs for all.

Suggestions?

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1165 - May 20th, 2024 at 6:51pm

Brian Ross wrote on May 20th, 2024 at 4:21pm:

Enter "geriatric arse in need of wiping", stage left.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #1166 - May 20th, 2024 at 7:10pm

John Smith wrote on May 20th, 2024 at 4:42pm:
yeah and why do you think that is

well derr, there's not enough tradesmen......... you cretin

BECAUSE THE DEMAND FOR THEM CREATED BY POPULATION GROWTH HAS EXCEEDED THE SUPPLY, YOU ABSOLUTE SPASTIC

the supply of which that said population growth has not meaningfully contributed to in any way

how many times does need to be explained to you

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1167 - May 20th, 2024 at 7:13pm

We need to let in more migrants so they can build houses for all the migrants we're letting in.

Cheesy

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #1168 - May 20th, 2024 at 7:15pm

even pec gets it john, and you're not remotely capable of figuring it out

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #1169 - May 23rd, 2024 at 7:09am

ABC tries to defend their Labor masters on immigration:

May 22, 2024 

Since the budget reply, the political airwaves have been dominated by debate
about the Opposition's claim that it can free up housing for Australians by cutting migration.
Chief Political Correspondent Laura Tingle looks at what impact the proposed cuts would have.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 99
Send Topic Print