Immigration (Read 46512 times)
UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Crocodile Hunter: Origins

Rockhampton
Re: Immigration
Reply #1260 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 8:24pm

Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 1st, 2024 at 11:26am:
Stop dreaming and assuming - we got us plenty of Blecks here... most of them civilised to some degree... some of 'em got businesses - some of 'em got jobs... some of 'em study ... some of 'em hold down a mortgage on a prison cell...

We also got pleny Asian - you wan' argue that?  Even got us a few Wharte folk... African fullah he bring in them trolleys...

Why are YOU fundamentally incapable of looking at an ISSUE without throwing racist epithets and assumptions around?  Too long down among the 'black activists'?  Too long deep down in the gutter with them and assuming there must be some merit in a lifestyle they refuse to let go of?  Too long being bombarded by the propaganda of how it's all Whartey's fault that they steal cars and crash to death etc, or that 76 out of 81 dead women are from their often remote communities in the Terr'uh'tree - you know - a 'cultural' thing?  Whartey causes all that?

Stay off that ganja, kid....

Phucks me what you are trying to say. If you live in a major city, you probably have plenty of blacks there. But they might make up 1 or 2% of the city's population. When you get out in the sticks, or even the semi-sticks where I live, you find that there are like 5% of the town identifies as indigenous. And they are not just identifying as indigenous because it is trendy for a white guy/gal to identify as such. They actually ARE indigenous.

I won't argue about the Asians being in great proportion to where you live.  I have been to Brisbane and the Gold Coast to see Asians are just about everywhere there. Asians make up about 1 or 2% of Rockhampton's population. I have a neighbour who has Asian ancestry. And her son and daughters have biracial features. But, I won't see another Asian in the region unless I go shopping.

I have been a big critic of indigenous people blaming other people for their self-inflicted problems. My posts are, although not as critical as "Boris" likes to do, they do have a heavy criticism of indigenous people getting a free ride on taxpayers' help. In fact, my own daughter, who some like to criticise me for not being their for her, is part aboriginal. Her half-brother is half-indigenous. My daughter loves to be in support of her indigenous family history. I have not a problem with that. But, I would disown her if she was overly critical of non-indigenous causes.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1261 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 9:24pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 1st, 2024 at 8:24pm:
Grappler Truth Teller Feller wrote on Jun 1st, 2024 at 11:26am:
Stop dreaming and assuming - we got us plenty of Blecks here... most of them civilised to some degree... some of 'em got businesses - some of 'em got jobs... some of 'em study ... some of 'em hold down a mortgage on a prison cell...

We also got pleny Asian - you wan' argue that?  Even got us a few Wharte folk... African fullah he bring in them trolleys...

Why are YOU fundamentally incapable of looking at an ISSUE without throwing racist epithets and assumptions around?  Too long down among the 'black activists'?  Too long deep down in the gutter with them and assuming there must be some merit in a lifestyle they refuse to let go of?  Too long being bombarded by the propaganda of how it's all Whartey's fault that they steal cars and crash to death etc, or that 76 out of 81 dead women are from their often remote communities in the Terr'uh'tree - you know - a 'cultural' thing?  Whartey causes all that?

Stay off that ganja, kid....

Phucks me what you are trying to say. If you live in a major city, you probably have plenty of blacks there. But they might make up 1 or 2% of the city's population. When you get out in the sticks, or even the semi-sticks where I live, you find that there are like 5% of the town identifies as indigenous. And they are not just identifying as indigenous because it is trendy for a white guy/gal to identify as such. They actually ARE indigenous.

I won't argue about the Asians being in great proportion to where you live.  I have been to Brisbane and the Gold Coast to see Asians are just about everywhere there. Asians make up about 1 or 2% of Rockhampton's population. I have a neighbour who has Asian ancestry. And her son and daughters have biracial features. But, I won't see another Asian in the region unless I go shopping.

I have been a big critic of indigenous people blaming other people for their self-inflicted problems. My posts are, although not as critical as "Boris" likes to do, they do have a heavy criticism of indigenous people getting a free ride on taxpayers' help. In fact, my own daughter, who some like to criticise me for not being their for her, is part aboriginal. Her half-brother is half-indigenous. My daughter loves to be in support of her indigenous family history. I have not a problem with that. But, I would disown her if she was overly critical of non-indigenous causes.

The Abos are going to be fifth order minority in about 5 minutes, after all the Arabs, Chinese, Indians, Africans.
They are already clamouring for gimme gimme special twatment.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1262 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 10:05pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #1263 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 10:23pm

Indigenous people are just pushing their issues to the forefront of the media, simply because they think that they can get more than other racial backgrounds.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1264 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 10:32pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 1st, 2024 at 10:23pm:
Indigenous people are just pushing their issues to the forefront of the media, simply because they think that they can get more than other racial backgrounds.

More of what?

What DO 'Aboriginal  people' want? Who are they? Who do you tell them form others?
What unifies them? What distinguishes them?

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #1265 - Jun 1st, 2024 at 10:34pm

Frank wrote on Jun 1st, 2024 at 10:32pm:

More of what?

What DO 'Aboriginal  people' want? Who are they? Who do you tell them form others?
What unifies them? What distinguishes them?

More money and more freedom to do whatever they like, legally or illegally.

At this stage...
IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #1266 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 1:26pm

You are both missing the point: blacks are rightly outraged by the gap (as are all fair-minded people).

The 'sovereignty' politics of the activists are just a silly diversion from dealing with the economc basis of the gap,    complicated by the fact some white-blacks (sic) prefer to praise the ancient black culture, rather than the modern culture of their white forbears. 

Quote:
They are already clamouring for gimme gimme special twatment

Explained above.

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #1267 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 1:42pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 1:26pm:

You are both missing the point: blacks are rightly outraged by the gap (as are all fair-minded people).

The 'sovereignty' politics of the activists are just a silly diversion from dealing with the economc basis of the gap,    complicated by the fact some white-blacks (sic) prefer to praise the ancient black culture, rather than the modern culture of their white forbears.

The gap is caused by a lack of accountability for one's actions. All one has to do to achieve a modest standard of living is to keep yourself clean, morally and physically, do your work, abide by the laws of the land, keep aware of safety and security issues, and eat healthy. If all indigenous people did that, they would not only help themselves, but they would be less of a burden on the health and welfare system than any non-indigenous Australians.

The number of examples I have seen in my town alone of people going from impoverished families to decent middle income adults is numerous. They are all the results of being upwardly mobile in mindset. Three examples I know of indigenous people becoming constructive members of the community have all had the help of special indigenous Australian benefits. Any other indigenous person that has not been able to get out of poverty is largely the result of their lack of trying.

Not only has the gap not really closed, but in some cases we are seeing the widening. But that does not mean that indigenous Australians are doing worse. It just means that non-indigenous people have lifted their standards in the last 30 years.

At this stage...
IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #1268 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 1:52pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 1:42pm:

The gap is caused by a lack of accountability for one's actions.

Wrong, and wilfully ignorant -  and beyond the possibility of learning,  after all the debate on this board re 'personal responsibilty', and macro-economic forces which are outside the indivudial's ability to control.

Fail.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1269 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:05pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 1:52pm:

Wrong, and wilfully ignorant -  and beyond the possibility of learning,  after all the debate on this board re 'personal responsibilty', and macro-economic forces which are outside the indivudial's ability to control.

Fail.

Grin You're just another Victimhood Poster Boy.

Repetitive excuse making & waffle.

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #1270 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:09pm

Fail.

not this repetitive pseudo intellectual trash again

get out of here

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #1271 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:29pm

Fail.

tgd, there are poor indigenous Australians. There are middle-income indigenous Australians. And then there are rich ($180,000+ per year earning) indigenous Australians. The macro-economic forces are not targeting people based on their racial background.

At this stage...
IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #1272 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:31pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:29pm:

Fail.

tgd, there are poor indigenous Australians. There are middle-income indigenous Australians. And then there are rich ($180,000+ per year earning) indigenous Australians. The macro-economic forces are not targeting people based on their racial background.

how many abos earning over $180,000k a year (that arent professional athletes or political grifters like marcia langton) are mostly or entirely just genetically white people?

IP Logged

UnSubRocky
Gold Member

Rockhampton
Reply #1273 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:35pm

JC Denton wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:31pm:
UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:29pm:

Fail.

how many abos earning over $180,000k a year (that arent professional athletes or political grifters like marcia langton) are mostly or entirely just genetically white people?

Sports people, politicians, lawyers, doctors, university professors. If we only count those indigenous that are full-blooded aboriginal, I cannot think of one that is rich (other than the sports professionals and entertainers).

Most indigenous adults earn between $50,000 and $100,000 per year. And that is based on the fact that indigenous adults are guaranteed $43,000 per year, no matter what they do.

At this stage...
IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1274 - Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:42pm

UnSubRocky wrote on Jun 2nd, 2024 at 2:35pm:
...on the fact that indigenous adults are guaranteed $43,000 per year, no matter what they do.

According to whom?  Mrs."I am not a Racist" Pauline Hanson?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 ... 100
Send Topic Print