/>

Re: Immigration
Reply #1425 - Jul 13th, 2024 at 1:23pm

JC Denton wrote on Jul 13th, 2024 at 7:38am:
thegreatdivide wrote on Jul 12th, 2024 at 7:48pm:
JC Denton wrote on Jul 4th, 2024 at 1:53pm:
dunno what any of that is

delete immigration

A graphic illustration of why blind leading the blind dummies like you are a disaster for electing the effective 'democratic' governments required to achieve common prosperity.

you are the epitome of a pseudo intellectual

Maybe, but the more important thing is for you to begin educating yourself.

eg, JM Keynes (heard of him?) at Bretton Woods conference in 1944, to avoid future trade disputes, and engender sustainable development in all nations:

To achieve this, Keynes proposed creating a world central bank, the International Clearing Union (ICU), in which all national central banks would hold an account. The ICU would issue a new global currency – called 'Bancor' – for use by the member central banks

But the US rejected the proposal.

Now understand why economic refugees are a major cause of problems related to immigration. 

And see Bill Mitchell's commentary on central bankers, in the latest MMT thread.   

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #1426 - Jul 13th, 2024 at 1:29pm

who gives an absolute rats

immigration stinks, dont need to go down the rabbit hole of one of these unimaginably boring fabulist cooker style type theories to know that

this is not interesting

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1427 - Jul 13th, 2024 at 4:05pm

Phillips said she had to hide at a neighbor's house after a migrant followed her home and she had her phone stolen. She also claims her friend’s teenage daughters have been followed, groped, and sexually assaulted.

“I don’t care if people turn around and go ‘you’re a racist’, because my safety and the safety of women in this country is paramount.”

The UK just voted for more of this.

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1810764369178820812

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

JC Denton
Gold Member

Reply #1428 - Jul 13th, 2024 at 4:20pm

reform has already been co opted by a paki financier

no political escape boyo

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1429 - Jul 13th, 2024 at 8:18pm

JC Denton wrote on Jul 13th, 2024 at 4:20pm:
reform has already been co opted by a paki financier

no political escape boyo

So civil war, then, like in the 17th century.

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #1430 - Jul 13th, 2024 at 11:11pm

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1431 - Jul 29th, 2024 at 3:36pm

You couldn't make this up.

Shadow home affairs minister James Paterson has slammed his Labor counterpart after organised crime detectives discovered a drug supply operation being run out of Villawood Immigration Detention Centre.

On Saturday, it was revealed police charged two men as part of an investigation into an alleged criminal syndicate supplying drugs from the immigration detention centre.

NSW Police will allege 49-year-old Nigerian national Dirichukwu Patrick Nweke had been coordinating drug runners selling cocaine and methamphetamine across Sydney.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1432 - Jul 29th, 2024 at 6:46pm

Sakina Muhammad Jan will have to serve a minimum of 12 months' jail after being found guilty of pressuring her daughter to marry a man who went on to murder her in 2020.

After the wedding, Ruqia Haidari, 21, moved across the country to live with her new husband in Perth.

The court heard Ruqia Haidari did not want to marry the man who murdered her, but was overruled by her mother.  Six weeks later, he'd slashed her throat with a kitchen knife.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-07-29/shepparton-forced-marriage-mother-sentenc...

Diversity is our strength. Not for Ms Haidari BUT EVERYONE ELSE. Small price for vibrant multicultural diversity and authentic Afghan fare to, literally, die for.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1433 - Jul 29th, 2024 at 7:15pm

The young Saudi woman was screaming into the phone, begging her friend to help. “They want to force me. They want to take me to the airport. They told me to pack my bags. Please help! I don’t want to go back. I don’t want to go back.”

A group of Arab men had turned up at her unit in the northeast Melbourne suburb of Preston in a black Mercedes van and were ordering her to pack her bags and get on a flight to Saudi Arabia.

She had fled to Australia and was in the process of seeking asylum, having escaped a life of ­violence and sexual servitude in Saudi Arabia. She was forced to marry at the age of 11 and had her first child at around 13. Her name is Lolita, and even her name would be taken from her.

Lolita’s friend Ali* jumped in his car and sped to her flat, a short drive from his home. There he saw the black Mercedes van parked outside Lolita’s flat.

Three or four Saudi men were blocking Lolita from leaving. One approached him and threatened him in Arabic.

They had information about him and his family he believes could only have come from the Saudi embassy in Canberra.

He’s not heard from her since. He has had contact with one of Lolita’s cousins in Saudi Arabia, who told Ali that his side of the family had not heard from her but believed she was locked up in a Saudi jail. Ali says there is no way Lolita would have willingly returned to Saudi Arabia.

The federal government recently announced a raft of measures to fight the growing threat of foreign interference, with Clare O’Neil, who was home affairs minister at the time, describing them as a “world-leading package of reforms”. “Foreign interference is a complex problem and we are constantly working with our agencies to make sure that we are covering all possible avenues of attack,” O’Neil said.

While she was happy to spruik her new policies, she didn’t want to speak about the plight of Lolita. “As is longstanding practice, we don’t comment on individual cases,” a spokesman for the minister said in response to a long list of questions submitted by The Australian on Lolita’s apparent kidnapping and forced removal.

The office of Foreign Minister Penny Wong would not say whether there had been diplomatic contact with the Saudis to find out where Lolita was and whether she was safe. The office of ­Attorney-­General Mark Dreyfus, who oversees the federal police, did not respond to emails about the apparent kidnapping of a foreigner, and threats to others, in Melbourne.

The royal embassy of Saudi Arabia in Canberra was also mute, declining to respond to questions about what may have happened to one of its citizens.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/nation/lolita-fled-abuse-to-safety-then-saudis-...

FREE PALESTINE so it can be like Iran and Saudi!!! YAY!!

Vibrants of the world - vibrate!!!!

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #1434 - Jul 30th, 2024 at 12:20pm

JC Denton wrote on Jul 13th, 2024 at 1:29pm:
who gives an absolute rats

immigration stinks, dont need to go down the rabbit hole of one of these unimaginably boring fabulist cooker style type theories to know that

this is not interesting

You join the ranks of Clinton's deplorables: ignorant and proud of it.

Deplorable.

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #1435 - Jul 30th, 2024 at 12:24pm

Frank wrote on Jul 29th, 2024 at 7:15pm:

No, so justice for Palestinians whose land was stolen, can be established. Not all Muslims are fundamentalists.

Quote:

Sounds good...(I think...)

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1436 - Jul 30th, 2024 at 7:04pm

thegreatdivide wrote on Jul 30th, 2024 at 12:24pm:

No, so justice for Palestinians whose land was stolen, can be established. Not all Muslims are fundamentalists.

Quote:

A succinct message to Muslims.

Enough is enough :
https://x.com/ReturnofColin2/status/1817681044394402244

IP Logged

Grappler Truth Teller Feller
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Proud pre-1850's NO Voter
Reply #1437 - Jul 30th, 2024 at 9:14pm

Not all fundamentalists?  Only the ones who 'lead' them .... or are incredible 21st century despots with absolute power over any citizen... the Islamists first rise against that type.... then they spread their rising to include any who in any way support that type, or even appear to ...... they're not interested in alliances and deals between players for benefits such as oil or some long drawn-out CIA plan to culturally assimilate 'princes' etc into Western ideals and make of them civilised tribes - they want their fundamentalist bosses - whatever kind they are, Divine Right rulers without let or religious nut-sacks - to give them a fair go.... being without real power they move to terrorism.

Wonder why that is?  Richard Barnet in his early but very penetrating and predictive book - "Intervention and Revolution" (1968), said that the rise of armed insurgency came about, at least partly, from the feeling that real political change was too slow - then the lack of power enters and off you go into terrorism.

Those of us Awake can see similarities there even in the modern West - including Australia - with the rising sense that real change is too slow and that 'direct action' is more and more the only way forward.  You see it in the non-directional 'movements' that go for 'direct action', such as BLM, 'transgender ideology', 'Aboriginal rights'... even 'feminism' at times in its virulent advocacy of destruction of rights.... and so forth.

What remains is ........... for that feeling to grow amongst the majority who have consistently rejected the violence of BLM, of the 'transgender' movement,  of Aboriginal rights including the proxy violence of using the state to impose, and of course, 'feminism' the real tenets of which are at least given lip service as not being the case by even its most ardent followers.

Violence is violence - imposition by proxy is violence... I found it very difficult to get that into the head of a 'peace studies' professor who was foolish enough to ask a question:-  "Do we live in a violent society?".  EVERY single one of the things I raised with him is supported by direct evidence in the community, and by learned studies, dissertations and teachings of other strands of academia.

Until he met me he imagined that 'peace studies' existed in a vacuum.....
« Last Edit: Jul 30th, 2024 at 9:28pm by Grappler Truth Teller Feller »  

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
― John Adams

IP Logged

thegreatdivide
Gold Member

Australian Politics<br
/>

Reply #1438 - Aug 4th, 2024 at 11:11am

Frank wrote on Jul 30th, 2024 at 7:04pm:
thegreatdivide wrote on Jul 30th, 2024 at 12:24pm:

Quote:

A succinct message to Muslims.

Enough is enough :
https://x.com/ReturnofColin2/status/1817681044394402244

Er...been watching the US lately?

Islam is the last of their problems.

Whereas immigration from failed Catholic South American states IS one of many problems. 

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #1439 - Aug 6th, 2024 at 5:32pm

Fraser's Lebanese Concession worked out really well, hasn't it?

Between 1975–1990, more than 30,000 civil war refugees arrived in Australia.[9] Most immigrants were Muslim Lebanese from deprived rural areas who learned of Australia's Lebanon Concession and decided to seek a better life. They were Muslims from northern Lebanon as Christian and Muslim Lebanese were unwilling to leave the capital city, Beirut. Immigrants of the Lebanese Concession primarily settled in south-west Sydney; Sunnis in Lakemba and Shias in Arncliffe

Now Albo's Pallo Concession.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 102
Send Topic Print